Kinky Time at Strip Club

Story Info
Man has a cum-covered time at strip club.
746 words
4.18
124.9k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just recently I went to a small strip club while out of town on business. I really enjoy watching and tipping the girls at the stage. I picked out a couple of girls who gave particularly good grinding and nasty dances at the stage.

Over the next 30 minutes I purchased 1 dance from each of the 3 girls and picked out the one who gave the best and nastiest dance. I hadn't cum for almost a week and was very turned on when I picked Jessie. We went back to the private area and as we talked waiting for the next song she reached up my shorts leg and started playing with my cock and balls.

I asked if there was a special price for 3 or 4 dances in a row and she told me she would give me a discount at 4. I decided to go for the special of 4 dances in a row. She loved feeling my thick 7" cock against her hand and pussy grinding against me. I was wearing no underwear for better friction and easier access.

She started out grinding against my cock and started fingering her own wet pussy and pushing her fingers in my mouth. She then got her fingers wet with her pussy juice and reached inside my shorts and stoked my cock with her wet fingers. Next she crouched down and swished her head back and forth over my cock while still playing with it. She then pulled aside the leg of my shorts and put my hard cock in her mouth. She sucked for a few seconds and stopped to keep from getting caught by the bouncer.

Then she started grinding against my cock harder than before. I was so turned on and knew that she would make me cum before the 4th song was over. Towards the beginning of the last song, I was getting close and I motioned for her to slow down. She said no way, you pay me to make you feel good. She ground on my cock until I started to cum and then she kept grinding as my cock spurted in my thin shorts and cum ran down my leg. She stayed on me until I finished throbbing and she got up and massaged the cum on my leg with her hand and then licked her hand.

I asked her if I could have a lick and she brought her cum covered hand up to my mouth and I licked it clean. She got off of me and I paid her for the dances plus a $50 tip. I decided I needed to clean up and little and I started scooping up as much cum as possible with my fingers.

I looked up just then to see her and a couple of other girls watching me eat my own cum. I stammered that I was trying to clean up but they just started snickering. I got up and quickly left smelling of cum and a huge wet spot on my shorts.

The next night I decided to go back again because I was invigorated by the humiliation. I went in wearing the similar pair of shorts as the night before. I didn't see Jessie but I saw 2 of the other girls. They both started snickering but both came over to see who I would choose. I chose Shari and we went off to the corner.

I agreed to a similar deal as the night before and she started dancing. She waited about a song before getting real kinky. She started to suck me through my shorts and put her hand up the shorts to play with my smooth balls. She then climbed up and stuck her panty covered pussy in my mouth and I sucked and licked her through the fabric while she stroked me through my shorts. About the 3rd song she started to grind against me with her pussy and half way through the 4th song I came. She had her hand on the head of my cock when I came and pulled up her cum covered hand for me to lick. I eagerly licked the cum off her hands and realized that 2 other girls were watching. She continued getting cum off my legs and shorts having me lick it while they watched. I was very embarrassed and humiliated but loved it.

I hope to return back there on my next trip.