Kinky Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stopped drying myself and went into the bedroom. I left a trail of water droplets behind me on the hard wood floor. I put on the wrist restraints and ankle restraints and awkwardly latched them behind my back. Kneeling as instructed, I awaited my mistress.

I heard the water and her soft humming, for what seemed like forever. Then it stopped. I heard the shower door open. She exited and began drying herself with a fresh towel. Then she walked toward me, in all her naked glory! She was beautiful. Pale and curvy, confident and glaring.

She walked right up to me, kneeling there, and unceremoniously shoved her pussy right in my face. Hard hands grabbed the back of my head and pushed my face into her sex hole. She smelled like sex. I couldn't breathe. "Now that we have cleaned out your pipes, we have other business to attend to," she said in a sultry voice.

My face was still buried in her mound. She gave me a moment for breath, then shoved my face back into her. I opened my mouth and slid my tongue out. She ripped my head away and slapped my face "Did I give you permission to lick my pussy?"

"No Mistress, I just thought..."

She yelled "You're not here to think! Now stand up and bend over across that bed, you obviously need the rest of your punishment to learn your place!"

I stood and bent over the edge of the bed, my ass hanging out in the air. "Prepare yourself; I will deliver your punishment and you will fucking like it."

I waited. In a moment, she had a blindfold on me. The world went dark. "You have been bad and don't get to see anything until I say so!" I heard a drawer open and something come out.

"As I administer the punishment, I will count, aloud, and you will thank me for each stroke. You will say 'Thank you Mistress, may I have another' after each stroke, and you will mean it!" Crack! I felt a belt land across the fleshy part of both butt cheeks. The pain was intense, as the hand marks from earlier still had not vanished.

"One.." she cried.

With a grunt I spouted "Thank you Mistress, may I have another."

Smack! "Two..."

"Thank you Mistress, may I have another."

Smack! "Three..." and it went so for twenty strokes. Whenever I would cry out or whimper, she would say the last stroke did not count and I needed to take it like the bitch that I am. All told, I think it was closer to thirty. My ass took a pounding. There were light belt marks across it and it was red hot.

After the punishment had been administered, she rubbed my ass, lovingly. Some baby oil came out and she massaged it in, paying special attention to my asshole and even rubbing through to my balls.

"I hate to have to punish you, but you get what you deserve," she said softly. My wrists were still bound behind my back, but my cock was growing again. She saw this and gave it a few quick strokes with her hand.

Mistress unfastened my hands and said, "Climb up onto the bed and lay on your back. Be quiet and don't move." I did as I was told, feeling around for the head of the bed, the blindfold still in place. My ass still burning from the beating. I heard more movement and wondered what more was in store for me.

After a few moments, the blindfold was removed, and there she stood, my sex machine. Mistress had redone her makeup, and put on a black leather corset with thigh high black fishnet stockings. She wore black stiletto heels and I thought I would pass out from the sight of her. My cock was rock hard again. The thick, blue veins throbbing for release.

"Do you like what you see?" she asked.

I nodded my head. Mistress slowly walked around the bed, connecting my restraints to the four corners and tightening each one, so I was spread eagled and unable to move. I gazed at her, this thing of beauty, and pleasure, and pain. "Tell me what you want me to do to you," she ordered.

"Whatever you want," I squealed.

Mistress walked around to the side of the bed, reached over, and grabbed my balls. She squeezed until I winced and said more forcefully "Tell me what you want me to do to you."

"I want you to sit on my face and let me eat you gorgeous pussy and I want to fuck you," I said. She released my aching balls.

"Always about the pussy eating with you, isn't it." She climbed up on the bed and straddled my face, with her sex hanging mere inches away from me. I could smell her musky scent and I could see her quivering pussy lips. She reached down and spread her outer labia, to give me a full view of her sex. It was glistening pink, and dripping wet, and looked like God's gift to all mankind! This was why Adam fell from grace. It was the apple from Eden. Then she turned 180 degrees and forcefully jammed her asshole into my face.

I'd never been quite so close up and personal with my Mistress's asshole before. "I want you to lick that asshole and you better do a good job. Lick it so I can decide whether or not I like having you lick my asshole. You always want to grab my ass and you beg me to fuck it, now you can lick it and fuck it with that tongue.

"Come on," she said as she spread her cheeks and got it right up to my mouth. "Do it!" She began massaging my balls again, but would not touch my throbbing cock. I licked her asshole, with long strokes of my tongue. It was fresh and clean. She moaned. "Fuck my ass with your tongue!"

My tongue darted in and out of her asshole, circling the pink flower. She moaned and said "fuck that asshole, bitch!" She continued massaging my balls and I could feel more pre-cum dribbling out of the head of my cock.

Then she slid back a little and said "Now lick that pussy." I licked her taint, between her asshole and pussy, and worked my way into it. She slowly slid further back, her ass on my forehead and my mouth praising her pussy.

It tasted like fireworks and triumph! She was stroking my cock now with one hand and massaging my balls with the other. Abruptly, it all stopped. She stood up and turned around, and impaled herself on my cock.

The feeling was unparalleled. I pumped up, to get deeper into her sex. She moved up and down, leaned forward, and shoved her right breast into my mouth.

"Lick that nipple, make little circles around it, flick it with your tongue, and don't stop until I tell you to."

I licked and flicked and did tricks with my tongue that I didn't know I could do. She continued to pound up and down on my hard, throbbing dick. I could hear the moist interplay of dick and pussy, moving against each other as our juices mingled. I was in heaven. She switched tits. Now her left nipple was plunging in and out of my mouth. I moaned that I was going to cum.

Mistress leaned up, reached behind her, and grabbed my balls. She stopped all movement. My dick was pulsing inside her and my balls were clenched in her hand.

"I want you to cum in my pussy. Fill it up with that hot jizz! Can you come in my pussy for me? Shoot it right in there." She continued pulsing my balls with her hand. I was deep inside her and ready to blow but she wouldn't let me have a single stroke on my bursting cock.

"Yes Mistress!"

She looked right into my eyes and said "Cum in my pussy, cum for your Mistress, right now."

That was it, she squeezed one last time and I began to spurt inside of her. "Oh yeah, fill up my hot pussy with your jizz." And I did.

It was a weird feeling, no motion. I tried to pump but she wouldn't let me. She just kept massaging my balls. When it was all over, she got a huge grin on her face. "Is that all of your cum, my little bitch?"

I was exhausted. "Yes Mistress, that's all of it." She slowly and carefully rose off my cock. It was coated with semen and her love juices. She held her hand over her pussy, and wiggled up to straddle my face.

"Now you need to clean out that pussy. Get it good and clean and don't leave a drop!" She spread her pussy lips and shoved her sex onto my mouth. I let all the juices come flooding in. Her and I together, as one. I pushed my tongue up, deep inside her, as she grinded her dripping pussy into my face. I licked and sucked it all out of her and went back for more.

"You always wanted to cum in my mouth, now you can have my cum in your mouth! Swallow it all. Lick that pussy clean and eat that filthy cum."

When she had finished, my face resembled a glazed donut and I was panting. She walked to the nightstand and poured herself more wine. "You can fuck this pussy, but you need to clean up after yourself from now on."

I was busy trying to comprehend whether I had just lived through a very vivid dream or if this had all actually just happened. I tried to roll over, but the restraints told me this was all real, very real.

Mistress released the restraints one by one. Then she went to the dresser, and retrieved her little brown clit vibrator. It was her favorite and never failed to satisfy. She tossed it at me and climbed back onto the bed. She spread her legs wide and said "Get to work."

I got right to it. I spread her beautiful labia and stroked her lips lightly. She was biting her lower lip. Running my fingers through her pussy I found her clit and rubbed it gently. "Harder," she implored. I rubbed harder and faster, "Slow down!" I raised the vibrator to her clit and placed it where she needed it to go.

Once turned on, there was an immediate response. Her face screwed up and she began to moan softly. I turned up the speed. She began to writhe with pleasure. "Don't stop," she begged. "Faster, keep going..." I sped it up and as she began playing with her nipples. Oh those glorious nipples! I was pumping her clit for all I was worth when suddenly, she let out a stuttered gasp and her whole body shook. I looked down to see her curled toes as her muscles spasmodically clenched. I kept going.

Mistress let me bring her to orgasm twice more, in rapid succession. Then she bade me remove her corset and stockings and rolled onto her stomach.

"Get some oil, massage my body now. Shoulders, back, ass, legs, arms, all of it. If I fall asleep, you can stop in half an hour."

I grabbed the oil and gignerly massaged her body. She often let out little gasps of pleasure. I think she was asleep within ten minutes. After the half hour massage was done, I cleaned up, dressed, and went down to make us some dinner.

Maybe an hour later, she came downstairs in some old sweats and a tee shirt, as if nothing had even happened. "How was work?" she asked.

"Fine, I got some stuff out to make us some omelets, you hungry?"

"Ravenous," she replied. We cooked, we ate, we watched some Netflix and enjoyed each other's company. I dream about our next kink session, and hope it won't be another six months. What sort of surprise would be waiting for me. What sort of fun would be waiting for us!

12