Kinky Tina Needs Help Pt. 02

Story Info
Mom & Tina help me adjust, Beth buys me lunch.
15.1k words
4.7
39.6k
87

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,958 Followers

Everyone having sex is at least 18. This is fiction, I made it all up. Warning: this is a self-edited story. I do use Grammarly to help reduce my ability to murder the English language. Special thanks to goducks1 for his help.

*****

Chapter 8 -- Sleeping

We finally do go home, and mom pulls out the bottle of scotch and three glasses, I go and get a glass of water, I don't drink anymore.

Mom is relieved, "Well, it looks like a job for you is no longer an issue. Tomorrow we'll go and get you some real clothes. Nothing you have here will fit you. Your fatigues are in the wash, they were a bit dusty. Next weekend we'll get you a driver's license and look for a car. My new job is paying much better than the last one. Your note said you would be home, we have been waiting and saving for this day. I guess I should start with I am sorry."

Mom starts to cry, Tina adds, "It was my idea. I thought that by making you mad you would beat us like the tramps we are. We underestimated your decency. We both though you would not be able to pass up pussy. We were wrong for pushing you and trying to make you act like us. We know you much better, and we will try to be like a normal family now. No more games or pushing you. We like you the way you are and want you to stay. We love you."

I cut her off, "I was at least partially at fault. I pushed you to higher levels, you needed more. I knew mom was on a bad run. Then I didn't exactly handle the situation very well. Hell, I left the country for almost four years. We are going to have some new rules around this house."

They are looking at me, they are scared. They should be.

I boldly instruct, "Do NOT come into my room when I am asleep. I am a light sleeper now and several times I used deadly force at a random sound from sound sleep. I don't want you two getting hurt. Wait in the doorway until you know I am awake. I get nightmares still and talk in my sleep. Besides being embarrassing, it can be dangerous to be around me. It's ok to talk to me and wake me up by yelling but keep your distance. Probably best to just let me be, safer for you."

Mom is now worried, "So, how are you? No whores and no drinking, are you ready to explode on us?"

That made me laugh, "No mom, there is still lots to do. Sports, guard work, and the military has females in it and they have needs just like the guys do. I had some very good friends over there. Some I played football and baseball with and some made the nights easier to handle. I learned a lot about both while over there. I have a wicked curve ball, can stop the run, and I learned how to make a woman happy."

Tina inquires, "How many of your night friends did you harm?"

I happily answer, "None. It is basically when alone and in the field at night that I get a bad feeling and then get twitchy. My guys were glad that I was, saved us several times. But since I left the Marines, I have had a few issues. I have no weapons with me anymore."

I suggest, "I think tomorrow we need to make a hardware store run as well as a clothing run, I see a lot of things around here that need fixing. I can mow the grass again as well."

Mom is adamant, "I don't think so on the grass. We are ok financially, the kid, two doors down, mows the lawn, is nice and his family needs the money. How about you take it easy for a while, fix some things, see your friends, find a woman, and enjoy life."

I sadly explain, "I know it's early, but I am beat and need some sleep. Like I said, I don't get a good night's sleep so hoping that now I am home, it will help me sleep."

Mom and Tina get up and gave me huge hugs and kisses on the cheeks.

Mom explains, "When your fatigues are done, I will put them up in your washroom."

I go up to my room, take off my uniform, look at my small twin bed, and get in. I need a new bed. I fall asleep quickly like I normally do. However, every noise wakes me up. Around 11:00 I wake up from a nightmare and am sweaty and breathing heavy. 12:30 I wake up and hear Tina calling to me. Again, I am sweaty and breathing hard. I look up at her in her night gown. She has grown up and looks nice, I didn't notice that before.

Tina comes and sits on my lap and then puts her arms around me. She can't reach all the way around but holds me. When I calm down she has me lay down again and then turns off the lights. This time, she comes back to the bed, pushes me away from the edge and gets in bed with me.

Tina soothingly says, "I won't pull anything on you. I have a feeling you will sleep better like this so let's give it a try. Put those big teddy bear arms around me and hold me. Now go to sleep so I don't have to beat you within an inch of your life."

I grin knowing that it's not possible. She smells like fresh strawberries and lavender. I inhale deeply, as she holds my arms to her chest and we fall asleep.

+++++

I sleep through to the morning. She is already awake. We didn't move all night, I slept spooned up to her and I got a fantastic night's sleep. I gave her a big kiss on the lips as a thank you. She almost faints.

Tina is electrified, "I don't know about you, but I have NEVER slept so well. It was amazing having you almost smothering me with your bulk and your manly smell."

I was feeling so good I get up, strip and then go to the shower. A few moments later I realized what I did and turn beet red. I stripped in front of my sister! Oh my.

It was at that moment that Tina joined me in the shower.

Tina defensively says, "I know, I know, I just want to see how bad you got hurt."

I count off as I point to the scars, "Shrapnel in my leg, no big deal. Shot in the bicep, just a flesh wound. That one grazed my ass. Painful little bugger; it left a nasty scar, but children get worse. It's no big deal. The one in the shoulder, shrapnel, that hurt like hell. I lost a lot of blood. Luckily, we have good medics. That was as close to not making it as I got."

I continue softly, "I stopped counting the near misses, I didn't want to press my luck."

Tina put her arms around me again.

I hold my sister, and emotionally I say, "It sure is nice being home again. I did miss you guys. I tried to write but after all the letters I had to write, I lost the desire."

Tina asks shyly, she seems confused, "Why did you have to write the letters?"

Tearing, I respond, "I oversaw a lot of men. Some of them died because of me. Do you think I could let anyone else write that letter?"

Innocently, Tina asked, "How did you get to oversee so many?"

I reply sadly, "I studied a lot, was serious yet fair. I was a natural. Mostly it was field promotions."

She questions me, "Field promotions?"

I explain clinically, "When your boss quits at work, what do they do?"

Tina follows my lead and answers, "They take the next highest guy and promote him."

Approvingly I reply, "Same in the military, next highest-ranking PERSON gets promoted. If two or more are equal, one takes charge, or the unit decides. Then back at base they review it and generally accept what happened in the field. I was smart, well liked and fair, they always picked me."

I continue for her knowledge, "My gaming actually helped a lot. I played with a big group with a variety of personalities, I had been through this many times, it was easy for me. I had practice. A lot of the tactics I used are from games and some I made up on my own and tested in the field.

"I often spotted traps before anyone else and laid some nice ones as well. I like to think I made a difference for my team. We had low turnover and I was prouder of that than anything."

I turn the water off.

I ask questioningly, "Only one towel? Let me dry you off and then I will start breakfast."

Tina teases, "Like hell you will, I like my life and I don't trust you with a spatula."

I giggle, "Ha, ha, you will be amazed at all the things I learned. Go."

I can dress in 30 seconds, I finish well before Tina. I have omelets in the oven, fresh country potatoes with onions and green peppers in the pan, and bacon just finishing in another pan. Coffee is ready, I needed mine. Tina brought mom down and we have breakfast together for the first time in years.

This is about as happy as I have ever been with my family. It was rare that we ate together and all three of us talked. Generally, one or the other, if not both, were depressed, moody, and not talking. I like this much better.

Chapter 9 -- Shopping

It is a dark rainy day outside. Forecast predicts bad storms and damaging wind throughout the day and tonight is going to be worse. Not a great day for shopping, but I really don't have much choice, I need clothes for work tomorrow. The hardware store can wait. After breakfast the two women are flabbergasted over my omelets and potatoes. Mom puts some clothes on, she wants to come with us.

They drive me up to the mall and I grab each of their hands with mine. That brightened their day immensely. The mall is almost empty, the storms are keeping people at home. We go to a department store for socks, shoes, underwear, t-shirts, and shorts. We then go to a variety of stores for dress slacks and dress shirts. At the first place, the salesman is very attracted to Tina. He is flirting and gazing at her. She is stunning in her skirt and low-cut blouse. Not slutty but very attractive.

I asked Tina, "Don't you want to play with him a bit?"

She looked at me in shock.

I suggest, "I think you need to use the washroom."

Mom looks at me with a weird expression on her face.

Tina explains, "He wants me to take off my bra and panties, then I can flash him."

Mom made a big "O" and looks at me like I am a bad influence on Tina. Yeah, like it is me. When he came back with some stuff to try on, Tina asks where the washrooms are. Mom went with her. Mom is mumbling something.

They come back, sure enough Tina has no bra on so that means no panties either. Then I noticed that mom is not wearing a bra either. The salesman noticed and was reaching for Tina.

In a flash I grab his wrist, "I just got back from four years in Iraq, I would advise against touching my girlfriends."

The guys eyes almost pop out of his head. He tries real hard to pull his hand back, it did not budge. I released his arm. I believe at that moment, both mom and Tina got hit by Cupid's arrow. They giggle, blush, and make kissy faces at me. I have never seen them so happy. It made me feel good to make them both happy.

I pick out a few pairs of pants and we leave. Mom and Tina now have their arms around my waist and could not pull themselves any closer if they tried. I said girlfriend just to tease the sales guy. Mom and Tina thought I was serious and are giddy with happiness. I play along. I can't ruin their fun, they are very cute together looking like they are. It doesn't hurt that I can see they don't have a bra on and I know they don't have panties on either.

At the next store we walk in and my hand is on their asses. The sales lady, Jan, helps me. She is all over me measuring me in every way possible. She is very touchy feely. Mom and Tina are not pleased. When Jan leaves, Tina gives me a hug and rubs her breasts into my chest. Jan pushed her aside, forcing Tina to stop. That would have been one dead salesperson if looks could kill.

Mom drops her purse and bends at the waist to pick it up. In doing so, her dress moves far enough up that we see everything. Jan blushes.

Embarrassed, I say, "Sorry Jan, my girlfriends get jealous around beautiful women like you."

Jan purrs. She is checking the fit of my shirt and presses her massive chest into me, she needs to reach around and check the fit some more.

Jan smiles, "This looks good."

I agreed, "Yes, it does look good."

Tina stares at me.

Smiling at Tina, "The clothes, the clothes look good." She didn't buy my line.

I brush by Tina and put a few fingers up her pussy for a second. She is burning with desire. Jan sees me and smiles. I buy four dress shirts from her, they are on sale 2 for 1. Jan gets a good hug on the way out. Tina and mom are mad at me.

I happily explain, "Hey, I did her no favor. She probably has six more hours of work thinking of me and only seeing old men for the rest of the day. Imagine how horny she will be in two hours? You two get me the rest of the day. Who got the better deal?"

They both gave me steamy kisses. I still need a shirt and some pants. We walk into a men's suit store. It is expensive, we leave. The sales lady looks crushed. There aren't many people at the mall, I am embarrassed at the number of women looking at me. Even the good-looking ones are checking me out. It's probably the uniform but still, I am very uncomfortable.

Tina notices my discomfort, "Better get used to it. The way you look, they all want you, especially in that uniform."

We go into another store and it looks like a father and daughter place. Small with no brand names. They guy looks at me and give his daughter my measurements. With having them just taken, I know he is right on.

He looks at what we bought and tells her exactly what to get for me. She came back with three pairs of pants, two shirts, and one tie. He explains that the tie goes with all pants and four of the shirts if I ever need to dress up for a meeting or client. Good thinking, I ask for a second tie.

They have big dressing rooms, she came in with me and proceeds to help me undress. Her breasts drag against me and she accidentally touches my cock while helping with the pants. She too felt the need to check everything from behind me for fit. I hear a soft moan come from her. Funny, but that was exactly when mom and Tina came into the dressing room.

Mom explains, "We want to approve."

Tina pulls on the sleeves and mom blatantly feels my cock.

Mom teases, "Making sure you have room to move. Never know when one of those hussies at work will brush up against you and cop a feel."

The daughter says, "There won't be an issue."

She reaches down and starts stroking me. I get hard, but the pants are stiff enough to keep it contained.

Grinning, she continues, "I could tell he is well hung, and we like this brand for guys like him. Go ahead and try."

Tina dove her hand into my pants and strokes my cock till it is hard.

The girl continues, "These zippers have rounded edges, you can do this without any worry."

She rips down my zipper, reaches in with a hand and pulls out my cock.

She says, "See, didn't hurt him one bit. It also won't hurt your nose."

Mom got down on her knees, envelopes my cock completely, her face is inside my pants. She came off to talk and Tina takes over.

Mom is amazed, "I see what you mean. Typically, they are sharp, and your hair gets caught and you get scratches. This is great."

Tina stops bobbing on my cock for a second, "I agree."

The girl asks, "Shall we get him harder?"

Tina is busy, mom says, "Sure."

The girl pulls down Tina's dress top leaving her tits hanging out. She then does the same to mom but uses her hands to roll moms nipples making her moan softly.

The lady lustfully asks, "My brother died overseas, your boyfriend looks so much like him, would you mind if I ... finish him?"

Tina stops, pulls the girl close to me, then the girl latches on to my cock. Tina pulls the girl's dress top down and plays with her nipples and breasts. Mom gets nasty, she goes under the girl, moves her panties to the side, and eats her pussy. The girl is a good cock sucker. I am not going to last much longer.

She is bobbing on my head and sucking hard. Her tongue is magic, it hits every part of my cock, but she knows to spends time underneath the helmet. Her hand holds my base, she squeezes hard, and then releases in a quick pattern. Randomly, she pulls back to pay special attention to the helmet. Just as quick, she is back to bobbing. The whole time, her eyes are up on me. She never looses sight of my eyes. Heck, she barely blinks.

Urgently, I say, "I won't last long at the rate you are attacking my cock."

She doubles her effort and takes me as deep as she can. Her reward is five big ropes of cum and several smaller ones that ooze out. She is both happy and sad at the same time. She cleans me off, pushes me back in, and zips me up. I help her up, but mom has her on the edge.

Once she orgasms, I get her up and gave her a hug, "Thank you for all your help. You will see us again."

Tina happily says, "Oh yea, definitely."

When mom gets up, she shares a hug with the daughter.

She is going to give me 50% off but I can tell they aren't rich, I insist that I pay full price, "The service was exceptional."

We have lunch at the food court. With the severe weather, we want to stay inside. I look at a new PC but think I better save my money until I get a paycheck or two. It is fun looking at all the new electronics, things sure have changed a lot and phones are all the rage. I only know two people, it hardly seems necessary to own a mobile phone.

It is now late in the afternoon, we decide to go home. We pull up and notice the neighborhood is without power. No overhead lights, no porch lights, and no lights coming from the houses. It's still raining cats and dogs.

I inquire, "Five years ago the neighbors were old, are they still alive?"

Mom is unsure of my motives but answers, "Yes, they're older, nastier, and very much alive. How about we go out and get Pizza and bring it back. I rather not open the refrigerator and we can't cook anyways."

I reply, "Ok, but I am going to check on the neighbors. They were nice to me when I was young. They paid me to do stuff. Time to return the favor. You guys stay here and stay dry. I will be fine in my uniform."

I check on the neighbors, they are older, and doing ok but were unable to cook so they have not eaten all day. I take their pizza orders. We go to the pizza joint and place three orders of pizza. They are busy, it will be an hour. This small section of town has power, all the businesses are busy. I then have Tina take me to a grocery store. I buy some bags of ice, several 12 packs of soda, and three coffee cakes. If the power comes back on, coffee cake for dessert tonight. If not, coffee cake for breakfast tomorrow. We go back, get the pizzas then I deliver ice, soda, pizza, and a coffee cake to each set of neighbors before going inside.

Once inside a cooler is filled with ice and soda. We then eat the pizza and drink soda.

Mom is very proud, "You sure have turned into an impressive young man. Obviously, I like being your girlfriend and love the way you handled the sales people. But what really touched me today is that you thought of the neighbors and their needs. It never occurred to me that they had nothing to eat or drink. At their ages, that can be life threatening. Today you just seem to always be in command. Just like yesterday at the diner, you saw and neutralized the problem before I even had a clue. Were you always like that?"

I answer, "I guess to a small extent I was because you weren't around much, I had to look after myself and Tina. But I think that is a natural thing to do with family. In the Marines, they brought that out in spades from within me. We are all taught leadership because you never know when you will be next. Some shrink, some accept, and some like me thrive.

"I was responsible for a lot of lives, you had better pay attention and not waste the most precious thing they have, their life. I took it very serious but to be honest, I wasn't unique in that. Our training preaches it, we practice it, and they expect us all to perform when needed. I certainly wasn't special at leadership, I saw many that were far better than I was."

Tina is in awe, "Well, I can see the change and I like it. I also had a blast today. Second best day of my life."

Mom is surprised, "Second?"

Tina is frustrated with her mother, "I told you about the Saturday before Tony left, that was number one. However, I am not that kind of girl anymore. Don't think I will blindly follow you and fuck random strangers anymore. Don't get me wrong, it was an awesome experience, I also learned that my need was escalating and losing you wasn't worth the best day of my life."

BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,958 Followers