Kinky Trilogy

Story Info
BDSM Trilogy: First Kink, Amorous Equipment, and Sci Fi Kink
1.4k words
3.45
9.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kinky Trilogy

Offered for your enjoyment are three short stories that start with an initiation to the BDSM Lifestyle, another that provides amorous equipment advice, and finally a fast paced account of two kinky spaceships looking for love and finding one another in the vastness of space.


Dominant Hatchling

My kink wasn't totally unexpected. For some reason I preferred pictures of bound women to big breasts in Playboy. No internet, no Fetster or FetLife. I didn't discover The Village Voice for several years.

For me it was a horse of a different color. Literally.

I was in a boarding stable tack room. My sister was out on her appaloosa, Schatzie (sweetheart). Not for me, the fucker bit and kicked me on several occasions. But I digress. My sister had a fellow boarder there who was a couple of years older than me. I think I was 22 at the time. Well my introduction was like a slow underwater dream. Tracey saw something in me and when she off handed flashed her 1000 watt smile at me, held up a piece of leather rein, and suggested I could tie her up I was hooked for life.

Tracy and I dismantled some long reins that were part of a pony cart harness. We sat across from one another and I tied her wrists together in front of her. She loved it, got up and twirled around a couple of times. Delighted with the sensation she suggested I tie her ankles together. Now I had Tracy standing up and unable to move. Wow, we both were getting worked up and really didn't know what to do next.

My true nature emerged when I suggested tying her to a saddle stand. The stand looks a little like a spanking bench. Unfortunately the proportions didn't work quite right but I did have her hands tied to the stand with her laying on a horse blanket on her belly with her ass in the air.

I suggested to Tracey that I could pull her pants down. She saw my bet and raised me with a "why don't you take them off". I didn't stop with her jeans and so there she was bare assed in this dusty, horsey smelling room with sun light pouring through the small window lighting up all the dust motes.

Why didn't I spank her? Why didn't I take a picture? Easy answers. No phone camera. Hadn't been invented yet. And a serious case of male arousal that had to be dealt with. I'll leave the story for that day at that.

Tracy and I got together a couple of other times and she did get spanked. Tracy went back to college, probably found a more competent Dominant. I started prowling the Village Voice and coming up with ways to suggest interesting things to vanilla dates. Ways that were designed to keep things from blowing up on me. Subtlety is not my wheel house. In retrospect it was hilarious and I always wondered if I might have sparked some interest but who knows?



Japanese Women Pleaser

Japan. Land of the Rising Sun, Mount Fuji, Bullet Trains, Geisha Girls, Kobe Beef, and the JWP. The JWP? Yes, the JWP. The Japanese Women Pleaser. Hitachi makes the standard of the industry, The Hitachi Magic Wand Model HV-270. The HV-270 offers two distinct modes each with multiple settings. One can opt for the low slow constant murmur of pleasure or the more adventurous rising pulses of eternal joy. The HV-270 is battery powered with purportedly enough battery capacity for a month's worth of orgasms. I have never been able to verify this claim with a carefully controlled research study.

As a student of all things Women Pleasing I have always availed myself the most advanced and up to date equipment and instruments. Who would have considered a non-contact IR Thermometer as essential equipment for regulating bedroom activities? Without accurate Pussy temperature readings you're really only going along with instincts. Additionally, collecting specific partner data shows that you really care.

My first JWP was naturally manufactured by Hitachi. I won't touch anything else and Pussy I touch will be touched by nothing less than the best Japanese technology, Hitachi. My first unit was AC powered and needed to be plugged in. The unit was made for the US so required 120V. My trips to the UK presented problems. I never knew when the duty of Women Pleaser would be thrust upon me and besides I liked the way the TSA X-Ray technicians would react. I use to make sure it was prominently displayed in my carry on. Non-Ambiguous jokes are usually the best.

Wielding my advanced device in the UK required either a 220v to 120V voltage converter, or as I learned, utilize the 120V shaver socket that some thoughtful UK hotels provided in their bathroom. Luring my delightfully accented British lady friends into the bathroom and within JWP power range was only one of the challenges of a dedicated Woman Pleaser.

I would be remiss to confine my comments to the technical aspects of the JWP. Most woman when approached with a large electronic device capped with a massive rubber top almost invariably squeal with pleasure and prepare to abandon all propriety. And abandon they do. The high pitched "eeks", low rumbling guttural moans, and of course the redundant but equally charming yes, yes, yes is music to my ears. A dedicated Woman Pleaser is motivated by the excitement of individual exploration followed by the inevitable culmination of quivering shaking women flesh. The auditory prelude is just icing on the cake. And quite a cake it is.

Of course you've concluded that there is only the upside when you know the mysteries of the JWP. Not necessarily so. I made the mistake of not only providing a rich technical briefing but also comprehensive sourcing instructions to one of my more adventurous subjects. I provided very adequate service over a couple of weekend interludes. My lovely and very responsive partner expressed her appreciation on many levels. She also bought her own on Amazon and immediately dumped me. We remain friends.


Docking Approach

Correct terminology is always needed to describe what we value the most. Here is a good example.

My high gain antenna began picking up the telemetry 200 seconds ago. An eternity for me.

The embedded header indicated a known protocol but the details would have to wait on the confirmed hand shake.

As I slewed my large scale optical telescope I notice the other ship was one of the sleeker, more stylish types. It was somewhat smaller then my configuration but the many protrusions and colorful adornments made a lasting impression.

Now a scant 50 seconds out I could make out the universal docking port.

Light speed communication allowed a large volume of data to be compressed and squirted through my optical laser to the other ship. I stated my peaceful intentions and made serious notice of the other ships remarkable adornments and markings.

I had no choice, my embedded control system transmitted my full internal protocol settings. At other times, approached ships had immediately activated reaction control thrusters and fired their main engines to create a larger closing displacement. It was not the case this time.

The other ship transmitted its complete protocol and it was compatible with mine in almost every manner. I slowed my approach by a careful burn that displayed precise control.

The other ship flipped over exposing its rear main engine and fired a short burst that brought our closing rate into a manageable range.

I was still carrying a lot of excess velocity from my initial pursuit. Firing my main engine I performed a similar tail flip, and began a slow approach.

My target ship activated its running lights and within 20 seconds of beginning final approach activated its universal docking port lights. Additional telemetry provided important instructions with refinements on expected and observed protocols. I modified my data stream and complied.

We were 10 seconds out when I extended my docking probe and turned on my docking lights.

The other ship began flashing its running lights and also illuminated a deep red high intensity light within its universal docking port.

Our closure rate slowed. I was in the lane. No additional correction needed. 2 seconds out additional telemetry indicated complete agreement with all mooring parameters.

My docking probe mated with the other ships universal docking port and slipped slickly into the offered port with satisfying certainty. Umbilical automatically extended, attached, and delivered appropriate fluids.

Berthing was complete. Attached by my docking probe and my other ships universal docking port we exchanged telemetry to confirm destination and additional ship to ship protocols. Course data was compared and refined.

All that remained was to fire our main engines to establish the new vector.