Kinky Voyeur Husband

Story Info
Helping friend seduce wife.
7.7k words
3.86
115k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is based upon a true story with exaggerations added to enhance the story interest: I write love songs so here goes.

*****

Story: Kinky voyeur husband-Watching the wife seduced-

It all started one day when I made the mistake of bringing a big, handsome, rouged looking friend home from work with me that looked like the twin brother of my wife's old boyfriend!

My wife (Kimberly K Lopez, her friends call her Kim K) is a "real living doll" and I was jealous of the attention she was getting from other men already.

So I was taking a stupid risk by bringing my new co-worker friend home knowing my wife might be helpless to resist the temptation of cheating with a duplicate of her old boyfriend when I am working out of town and when she is lonely! She might helplessly fall for him like an "animal in heat" if she mentally connected him with her old boyfriend! And I knew she would!

I knew she was ripe to be plucked because she was still in love with the dream of her first boyfriend!

But like a fool, I asked my single friend, (Rocky) to flirt with my wife to see if he could make her cheat with him as a test of her vulnerability. I wanted to defile her frigid lofty proper cunt with a big raw meaty ruthless cock and reduce her to a horny sex crazed dog because I was becoming kinky! I saw his big smooth dinosaur cock in the gym showers and was impressed by the thought of him fucking my prissy little wife with his extra thick girth!

I explained that she would be helplessly in love with him, so to speak, as a replacement for her old boyfriend! This was after I had witnessed her secretly making lusty eye contact with him at my work and she couldn't keep her eyes off of him. I knew my horny wife was becoming a vulnerable slut for my friend from the moment she saw him and I want to take advantage of the alignment of events!

That night while we were fucking, she had an aroused vigor and she asked me whom my new friend was? So I knew she was interested in him, and I suspected that she might even think that he was her old boyfriend she hadn't seen in over 10-years, because of her wetness.

I told her that I saw him looking at her big ass like he recognized her from the past and had fucked her before. I said that if she wanted to put her big ass up in the air for him naked, I'll bet he would gladly fill her empty cervix full of cum like Joe did (her old boyfriend)! Then he would remember her big hairy cunt and she would know if he had fucked her big fat ass before!

I was pounding her sopping cunt as I told her that I had seen his big cock in the showers at the gym! I told her that he had a huge pile driver and it swung like a wrecking ball! She was getting wetter with my filthy crudeness about him filling her big hairy cunt hole with his stiff wrecking ball with her big fat ass up in the air!

She moaned you better be careful or you might talk me into it and get your wish! She whispered that he looked like he could do a good job of filling any cervix with good cum! But, she said, that I would turn her into a defiled, unfaithful, little fucking dog if I made her fuck him pretending he was Joe! She said she would flop around like a "rag doll on a spear," on the end of his big barbed cock-head until he sunk his thick smooth dinosaur sausage into the bottom of her cunt like a real stallion. And she said that if he filled her gigantic twat-hole with solid meat he would own her and I would be having leftovers.

But, she said, a chubby girl like her would only be good for one thing for a beautiful single man like that! A hungry "big soft fuck-hole" to dunk his manly sausage into! Because he would disrespect my wife as nothing but a weak cheating married slut and selfishly use her cunt to jam his big erect cock into so he could drain his cum into her like Joe did (her old boyfriend)!

Her nasty descriptive words were arousing me and making her wet, sweat, and pant, as her voice quivered with arousal from talking so naughty and knowing this was arousing my dick! She is only chubby in her own mind! I would describe her as sexy, womanly and vulnerable!

She rolled over and put her swollen sopping twat into the air like a dog! Her puffy horse collar cunt was draped open like a swollen meat volcano with an elongated oval hole separating the pink trench. It was hanging open in the middle of her big butt from a new excitement for dinosaur meat. I whispered, "Maybe you hope he is Joe because you want him to fuck you with that donkey cock again."

She whispered, "I really think he might be Joe!"

She whispered, "But if he isn't Joe, he still has gotten the attention of my G spot like Joe did! Show me what your big friend would do to my big cunt if you tied me down, wide open, and let him fuck me until he filled me full of cum!"

I fucked the hell out of her sloppy cunt that night as I told her that Rocky was single, horny and lonely, and he would love to fuck a little dog with a big ass like hers. If he were Joe, he would already know she has a big comfortable hungry cunt! And he wouldn't care if she were an easy, married slut, as long as she could make him blow his load into her big hairy loose cunt the way she did when they were dating!

I asked Kim, "Could your big loose swollen cunt milk Rocky's smooth dinosaur cock completely dry the way you emptied Joe's balls instead, if Rocky is not Joe?"

I was opening the door to her twat and teasing her aroused mind about fucking my friend's thick gnarly cock. I was making her think about fucking my new friend to help him for me knowing her cunt was sopping wet!

She moaned, that if she were single, she would date him for me and he would fuck her big ass for me like Joe did! She would make him push his big thick sausage-log to the bottom of her soggy meat hole and into the wedge of her tight liver, and she would drain his balls like a vacuum pump! His nuts would explode and blow a stream of pulsing cum blasts deep into her cunt like Joe did!

But after he had been drained once, her husband would have to bring him home for her again after that, because he would need her again! His big cock would be addicted to her big hungry cunt and visa versa!

I told her that there is something about having your stunning classy wife, that is sexy and out of your league, on her hands and knees pushing her juicy cum craving twat back onto your cock while asking you to bring another man home, that is arousing.

I buried my erection deep into her big wet hole and told her that if my friend filled her big hungry cunt for me, he would turn her into a big addicted helpless whore!

She whispered, "I know!"

This caused me to blow my load right up her big loose aroused cunt like a fire hose without her hand squeezing or jacking my shaft into her big wet tunnel for additional tightness like she usually did!

Kim said, That my sudden explosive load was a surprise! "Now I know how to make you explode! You want Rocky to fuck me! Maybe you 'should' bring him home for me to drain for you!"

I had become a helpless horn-dog from her wet desire for my friend and she knew it! She knew she was turning me into a helpless kinky husband by teasing me about fucking another man! She had discovered my weakness and she was training me to enjoy giving her cunt to another man. I was falling into the abyss of wife perversion in my horny manipulated mind! She was in control again!

Back to reality: He looked at my pretty faced, curvy big butted little wife with his lusting big hungry eyes and said that he had been looking for a girlfriend that looked like my wife for his whole life! He loved both her face and her body, especially her big cuddly rump! I could feel my dick surge with jealousy!

Rocky (my friend) asked her did she have a twin sister as pretty as her, for him? My smitten little wife blushed, wagged her butt and instantly fell head over heels for his line! I knew she was connecting with him as if he were her old boyfriend that had comeback to fuck her (as I suspected she would). She told him that if she had a twin sister they would really like each other. Then they hugged "hello," and that is how it all started!

I knew a romance was going to blossom between my new friend and my playboy-beautiful wife, if I encouraged her! The evil perverted thought of seducing her into a helpless unfaithful slut for another man made my cock swell in my pants! This was a new sexual rush and I was already addicted!

I knew my wife was sexually unsatisfied with me, and I saw my wife becoming a big smitten dripping slut for my friend right before my eyes! I knew my kinky plan was getting out of control by the loving helpless gleam in her eyes! My wife was falling for another man like a single girl!

I knew he looked exactly like my wife's old boyfriend and I knew she never got over her crush on her old boyfriend (Joe) that had dumped her before we met. I even knew that my wife still had sexual fantasies about this old boyfriend's big sausage stuffer because she admitted it to me, and I was jealous! She even told me of her erotic sexual dreams when she fucked me like a rabbit in the middle of the night!

I brought this lookalike friend home anyway thinking I could control my wife's emotions and toy with her mind! I was hoping she would like him, so I could tease her sexual libido to stimulate her for my erotic pleasure.

I quickly realized that my wife had jumped the track and she was a runaway train with her lusting attraction! He didn't seem to care that she was already married because she was too sexy to pass up! I just had to stay out of there way and let my sultry big breasted, big butted little wife, lead my perverted mind into the mental stimulation of becoming a voyeur husband watching my wife acting like a lovesick slut for my new friend. We talked about him constantly and I jacked-off constantly.

I will admit that I was always jealous of her love for her old boyfriend, but this was different! I thought I was in control this time. Because they had never fucked and I knew this would quickly pass because she is fickle and has no emotional depth with other men.

I had become a submissive little husband for my voluptuous wife, and my wife had a low degraded self-confidence level, which made her a perfect target for an overwhelming love affair with the right man that could reduce her to become a complete submissive slut like her old boyfriend did.

She was always embarrassed and apologetic to me because her womanly vagina was way too large for my little penis. She had experimented with reluctant sexual abuse and permanent stretching techniques that Joe (her ex-boyfriend) had used on her love-tunnel before we met. She thought her giant pussy had been destroyed for other men by the large objects that Joe had pushed into her big sunken twat-hole so his huge cock could fit in comfortably! He intentionally ruined her tight cunt for smaller men after him. He tied her down and plunged her twat canal in every way imaginable every time she was drunk or unconscious (for four years)!

I thought her gapping air hole was cute, friendly, and easy to enter! I liked it super-sized, and I liked her submissive degraded attitude about her King Kong vagina!

Knowing she had a big loose cunt kept her afraid to fuck other men and kept her humble and embarrassed that she would appear to be a big ravaged whore judging by her giant expanded meaty vagina!

In a swimming suit it was obvious that my wife had a big huge camel hole and it couldn't be hidden! Her big butt pulled her shorts into her wide twat biscuit and men always stared with lust at her big trench, as did I!

My pretty wife (Kim) was constantly belittling my manhood by comparing my little cock to Joe's big banger. I wanted to plug her twat with a big baloney-roll just to shut her up!

She had given me a strong kinky desire to see her ruthlessly fucked by a big huge thick cock because of her filthy stories and memories about her past boyfriend, and how his big thick pony dick made her body limp and helpless like a tranquilizer after an injection.

His massive baloney roll made her moan and submit uncontrollably like an addicted dog according to her! He would stab her little cunt every night and make her repeat that she was an easy helpless cock addicted little slut that craved big cocks! (I think it was hypnotism!) When she would pass out from pills or booze during his "football parties," she believes he let his friends from the football team fuck her brains out to loosen her tight hole for him! She would wake up hog-tied in a jersey and full of excess cum and hanging opened like a dump truck box. I was the exception too the big dick sexual history that she had with other men!

My kinky fantasy involved imagining my wife fucking another man with a monster dick to hear her moan and wale, admitting that she is a "big cock slut" during an orgasm, the way she had described that Joe made her do! I wanted her to be grateful to me for sharing her with another man that could give her a big orgasm and then return to reality about her sexual expectations of me! She said I would only be able to give her oral stimulation after a big man fucked her because she would be in love, but I knew it was all in her mind! I told her that someday we would see if Joe ever came back to fuck her, because I knew she would cheat with him! She admitted he had a spell on her that made her a helpless fuck for him!

I wanted to turn her into a submissive slut to punish her for disrespecting me by constantly comparing me to her "larger" ex boyfriend and telling me that she would be compelled to cheat with Joe if I let her.

After being married for almost 10-years, our sex life had changed into a routine of me begging to fuck her big smooth beautiful ass and her not being in the mood! I wanted her to become a helpless humble horny slut for me the way she had been before I met her! I became obsessed with her telling me about fucking other men! I was willing to let her fall for another man so I could control her pussy for my kinky fantasies and make her suck my dick, like a whore, while she talked about wanting another man! I thought this would make her forget about her past boyfriend and how he had drilled her loose snatch into a mushy slush-hole that I cannot satisfy.

After years of fucking her old boyfriend's big horse cock, before I met her, she now teased me that my cock was too small for her motherly expanded big cunt and she needed a real man instead of me! She said, that she felt like she was fucking a begging little boy. (This made me think she was cheating with a bigger man!) That belittled me and pissed me off because I'm not a little boy! I am an average man with an average little dick.

My friend (Rocky) was very taken with my voluptuous pretty faced little wife and she with him when I introduced them at the office. She asked when I was going to bring him home for her and he laughed? I knew she was joking, but she sounded vulnerable for my fantasy.

Later she said she had had a sexual dream about me bringing him home. She dreamt that when she pulled my pants down, my erect little penis instantly ejaculated right in front of his face, on the couch, from my extreme excitement like a little boy!

She knew I was becoming obsessed and she was jerking my Johnson in my mind to bait and belittle me about this big man watching my little pecker erupting into the air leaving my wife unsatisfied for him. It worked! I feared it might happen!

She blushed and could hardly speak when I brought him home one day to surprise her and he walked in the door! They hugged again and hit it off immediately (like I wasn't there)! She must have seen the resemblance to her old flame but didn't realize that I had seen it also.

I had been fucking her every night and talking about Rocky to drop her guard and seduce her resistance! It also made her a much better fuck! She didn't know she was being set up for a blind date to be mentally seduced to become a complete slut. She didn't know that she was going to be my drunken horny little toy if she liked Rocky!

I wanted to set her up to fall for Rocky because I wanted to avoid having her cheat with her old boyfriend (Joe) when he returned to our town for her class reunion in a few months! We both knew that I would be working out of the state during that week and she would be alone at the reunion with him. I knew she would flirt with him like a dog in heat and not send him home, which worried me. I knew she was going to cheat with him and deny it! I would never know for sure! But I knew the little cunt was saving her self for him before Rocky entered her life!

She was a small girl of age 29 at 4'11inches tall, and Rocky (my friend) was older at 35, and a 6'6 gorilla! My gorgeous little wife was clearly blown away by his looks and his huge manly presence as they looked into each other's eyes when I introduced them! I could see that her attraction for him was magnetic and she was like a smitten helpless little girl and he was like a hungry muscle bound stallion. The stallion knew that this little filly needed to be fucked by the begging helpless look on her face!

He towered over her in the same way her dominant old boyfriend had. She innocently looked up into his eyes like an awe-struck submissive little puppy and said to me, "I think I like your big friend!"

Bingo! Jackpot! She liked him! My wife was unknowingly surrendering to the stallion faster than I had planned. I thought it would take months.

This was a first! I knew she was helpless and smitten by his resemblance to Joe! She became very shy and submissive after she had remarked her approval of my friend a number of times.

She said he had 'movie-star looks' and she wished she were single! I knew her uterus was moist and open for business with desire from a flashback to our lovemaking talks! He was so big and she was so tiny that seeing her looking up at him like a surrendering horny little slut was absolutely erotic.

She stood facing Rocky with her big breasts and curvy big butt sticking out, and she was bare-foot, and her big jugs were bra-less in a tight mini dress. She looked like a lovesick schoolgirl. She had been shopping and her make-up and eyes were beautiful, like a model.

She was unknowingly fulfilling my fantasy of watching her becoming a helpless unfaithful little slut-wife!

She loves big cocks because her old flame had spoiled her and I knew she was wondering how Rocky's cock would compare to her old boyfriend!

Just from the size of him, I knew that if Rocky fucked my cute little wife, one-quarter of her little voluptuous chaise would be gorged with the huge swollen meat from his large cock. This giant man could push his long thick pole through the core of her uterus like a hotdog through a four-inch bun, and he would pump her belly full of powerful cum way beyond what her milking elongated ribbed twat-sleeve was use too. I knew he would plow into her cervix and blow a big load into her egg pocket like a pressure washer! He could completely ruin my little wife's big meaty camel-hole for my little cock for that night! It would be left stretched, raggedy and limp for me when he was done with her.

I was tipsy and in shock from her surrender! The visual of her well-used big hairy cunt was very stimulating! I wanted to get my wife drunk and watch Rocky bull-doze my wife's snuggling snatch cavity until it looked like fresh road-kill. I wanted him to ruin it for every smaller man after him including Joe. I didn't care if Kim (my wife) passed-out before he fucked her! She would wake up full of cum and opened like a train tunnel because I also would have sampled her big bottomless trench after he left!

I knew I could seduce her for him because I knew she liked him and she was becoming helplessly hooked on his resemblance to Joe!