Kinky Wake-up

Story Info
The beginning of a wonderful offline meeting.
1.5k words
3.47
24.2k
0
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
407 Followers

(This story began as a fantasy thought inspired by two wonderful ladies who for now will remain nameless. I changed the names to protect the guilty.)

*

The sun crashed into the room as Adrian's eyes slowly opened. He attempted to stretch out as he woke up before discovering his hands were otherwise contained within two pairs of fuzzy handcuffs. As he attempted to clear his brain to remember how he was so easily captured, he felt the cool breeze blow through the window as the sound of a soft moan was barely audible through the walls. This moan caught his attention, but was of an unidentifiable voice.

He then sought to find clues by looking around the room. The walls were devoid of any type of personal pictures as they were covered by old teen magazine posters. Instead of them being o all the current teen stars, they were closer to his generation of eighties hair metal bands. As he paid particular attention to a lascivious picture of Lita Ford, he heard a louder four letter word that was screamed loudly, as if a woman was enjoying something versus one in trouble. The word made Adrian's member rise slightly.

As Adrian looked towards the conservative looking nightstand, he spied the open drawer with a slim vibrator of silver alongside the packages of contraceptives. Whoever his captor was, this person was definitely prepared for sexual deviancy. As he saw that they were not the Magnum version, he could deduce this person either wasn't very well endowed or didn't prefer endowed men of huge stature. As he began to try to remember what exactly happened the night before, he started hearing padded footsteps walking outside the door.

He held his breath as the door slowly opened. As he braced himself for something, a fair skinned woman walked in slowly. Adrian began to notice her wavy black hair and her piercing eyes as they sparkled in his direction. Her lips were moistened as her tongue slowly licked them. She wore a black flimsy lingerie style shirt that barely concealed her nipples although the shape of her breasts was easily recognizable. Adrian's eyes then move down to see the long legs holding this woman up. As his eyes moved up her legs, she moved slightly showing her very sexy black panties.

Adrian's breath stopped for a brief moment. It was then he remembered what had happened. The woman before him was one of the ladies he always chatted with from one of his favorite adult websites. He recalled being invited over to her place as he was in town visiting some of his relatives. They met the night before at a local bar where he drank a little too much. That was all he remembered. He then remembered her name.

As Jessie stood there, she smiled at her helpless captive. She saw his muscular arms that were bound by the pink fuzzy cuffs, the chest heaving forward devoid of hair, the legs that flailed slightly and the telltale sign of the sheet raised as if supported by a wooden beam in the middle. She could tell that Adrian was pleased with the sight before him and that he was ready to pay for getting drunk talking with her the night before. However, Adrian didn't know exactly what price he was going to pay.

As she slowly sauntered into the room, she could feel the confidence rising within her as this admitted "nice guy of the board" was now in a position to where she could do whatever she wanted to him. It was obvious to her that he was trying to figure out what was going on. She wasn't sure if the sounds she made her other guest make in the other room was heard from here. As she slowly touched his exposed foot, he flinched. She then remembered how he admitted in private messages to her that he was slightly ticklish. Her devious mind was torn between exploiting that weakness or letting him off easy. As she reached over his head to the headboard behind him, she allowed her skin to touch his face, one of her breasts slowly rubbing against his cheek. He moved as quickly as possible to get his tongue to lick her skin just once, just to attempt something. The shock of his movement felt so good against her skin. It had been a few days since a man had touched her skin and she felt a little cheated from the night before when this man passed out from too many mojitoes instead of taking her back to this place and ravishing her body the way she wanted. As she grabbed the item she was looking for, she breathed slowly before raising up and denying his tongue and her breast any more play.

The sight of him feeling a bit rejected almost made her want to uncuff him, but then she remembered who was in the other room waiting to assist her in his punishment.

As she started to slowly draw his attention away from the door, a second form slowly entered although this one was less clothed than Jessie. Adrian could see this one was wearing a metallic piece of jewelry on her exposed breasts, almost like a clip. Her body was totally naked with the exception of the implements that were on her. She wore a black mask that covered her eyes although there were eyes so she could see. Her hair was also dark colored on her hair although Adrian could see that she lacked hair lower between her legs. This woman crawled onto the bed and allowed her skin to touch Adrian's leg as Jessie began to kiss down Adrian;s chest. Adrian was beginning to enjoy this attention as Jessie then rose and undid the button holding her breasts in. She let her breasts go within the range of Adrian's tongue as she held his head there briefly to allow him the chance to bit and suck her nipples. Adrian could feel the masked woman kissing up his legs from his feet as Jessie held his attention. Almost on cue, Jessie stood up and turned so her delightful panty covered rear was in Adrian's view. She slowly bent over and slid her panties down her leg to show that she was only slightly covered on her sensitivity. Her panties dropped to the floor and she stood there posing for Adrian as the other woman pulled the sheets away to reveal Adrian's totally naked body with manhood standing proudly.

Jessie grabbed the blindfold and waved it in front of her victim. Adrian's long awaited fantasy was about to come true, but would be hidden from view. In a way, he was disappointed. Every porn clip and video he ever saw had this wonderful picture of two beautiful women licking on some lucky guy's stick with their eyes sparkling and mouths open and smiling. It was unknown to him exactly what Jessie and this mysterious woman were planning.

As the blindfold covered his eyes, he could feel the breeze again from the window before his mind's eye was drawn to the feeling his stick was experiencing. He could feel two different tongues licking up opposite ends of his stick. Although he couldn't see, one was definitely adorned with a small piercing of some sort. The one with the piercing began to move lower as the unadorned one began to swirl around the crown of his member. It felt exquisite to be bathed in the saliva of these two hotties, yet somehow, Adrian's control was not as up to par. As the pierced tongue began to lick around the skin holding his testacles, he felt as if he would lose control soon. He started to say something before his member slid into the mouth of the woman with no piercing. A slight suck was felt as the other tongue ran under the places she was licking earlier. Adrian's vision started to see spots and stars, he was going to explode so soon and the fantasy would be over. It was then he heard Jessie's voice tell him that it was fine and that they were going to share his essence. The thought alone of these two ladies kissing sent him over the edge and the mouth covering his shaft was filled. The other tongue stopped as Adrian's hips gyrated slightly, pumping more of his fluids into the waiting lady's mouth. The mouth soon was removed as Adrian could hear slight moans of both of them kissing. He imagined their tongues intertwining as they passionately kissed, his seed being spread between both of them. Adrian's member began to rise again slowly as two hands began to rub him.

It was a moment before light returned to Adrian's eyes and was greeted by the sight of Jessie's pussy in his face. She told him that as she undid the cuffs that she was going to get tongue fucked by Adrian while her pet, Catherine was going to bring him back up for a good fucking. As Adrian's tongue found it's way into her quim, he was thankful in his head for the internet.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
407 Followers