Kip and Salina Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kip helped her to her feet and thanked her for relieving him. He dried them off, put a pad in some panties for her and they got in bed and to sleep. It was Saturday morning when they awakened and they just spent a lazy morning in bed with each other. They kissed and petted but nothing heavy after last evening. Having to pee finally drove them out of bed to the bathroom. Kip changed Salina's tampon and pad and helped her get her left arm on. They went to the kitchen and had breakfast. While they were eating the phone rang and it was Cricket. She was in town and wanted to stop by if it was alright. Kip said sure come on over, we are anxious to see you.

Cricket was the young lady they had met on vacation several weeks ago. She was a congenital right shoulder and right hemipelvectomy like amputee and a left short upper arm amputee that she had requested because of a badly deformed lower arm and hand. She was working at the motel her parents owned and the three of them had gotten to know each other and became lovers. Kip and Salina had invited her to come and live with them while she went to college in the town they lived in. Kip and Salina slipped on the bare minimum clothing and Cricket arrived about thirty minutes later.

She had her prosthetic leg ,with a bucket hip joint, and arm with two hooks for a hand on. She limped badly and walked slowly. However both Kip and Salina thought she was very sexy as crippled as she was with three missing limbs. Cricket also was very flat chested, only her large nipples stuck out They both hugged and kissed her, all of them saying how glad they were to see each other. Salina laughed and said seems like when you and I are together I am having my period.

Cricket said good, I bet you are Horney as hell and Kip said she had that right. Jokingly he said she had worn him out last night, you can have her today. Both the girls said great! They all laughed and asked what brought her to town and she told them getting ready for class to start. Her dad needed supplies for the motel and she rode along with him. She asked if she could see her room, and were they still sure they wanted her to live with them. They said yes to both and Salina led the way to the guest room. She showed Cricket everything there and in the bathroom. She asked if Cricket used a wheelchair and she said yes but it was just an old manual one that she propelled with her one foot and leg. Back in the bedroom Salina asked if there was enough space for her computer and room for her books. Cricket said she just had a small laptop and there was plenty of room for her stuff.

Cricket shyly asked if Salina was serious about wanting to have sex and she answered you bet, are you Horney also? Cricket said yes, she had nothing since they left but her small dildo she held in the toes on her one foot. Salina said let's go to my bedroom and shall we take our arms and your leg off and Cricket said please. On the way Salina asked Kip to come and take their arms, leg and clothing off and he followed them to the bedroom. When he was done he asked if he could stay and watch and the girls both said fine with me. Kip was already hard but got harder as he watched Cricket move herself around with only one good leg on the bed. The girls finally managed to get themselves into a position they could start kissing. With neither one having arms of any length they used their mouths very effectively.

Since Cricket had landed on her back, Salina was the first to move to her very small breasts and sucked on her large nipples. She moved down to her pussy and noticed her hair had started to grow back in. That did not stop her and she went after her clit which was way out of its hood. This sent Cricket into a good orgasm and when Salina kept it up, into a second one. Cricket finally said enough and asked Salina to come back up by her. They kissed and Cricket asked her to put her breasts into her face and Salina moved into position. Cricket worked on them for some time and finally asked Salina to sit on her face.

Salina reminded her she was having her period and Cricket asked if her pad was clean when it came off a few minutes ago and she said yes. Cricket repeated her request saying she wanted to eat her badly and did not care about her period. Salina moved up over her mouth and got into position so Cricket could eat her and eat her she did. Her tongue was going everywhere and within a short period Salina came big time. She lifted herself off of Cricket and leaned over and kissed her some more. Kip could not believe what he had watched, two women with major amputations having sex with each other.

Salina said she and Kip had been ready to get in the shower when she called and did she want to join them and have Kip shave her pussy. Cricket said that would be great and Kip had her just move over to his lap for the ride into the shower. With about 30% of her body missing she was not heavy for sure. Cricket moved to the bench and Salina and Kip got in on each side of her. Kip washed the girls and himself and then got down on the floor and up to Cricket's pussy. He shaved her good and her leg then moved his face up to her slit. Salina was able to use her arm stump and play with Cricket's flat chest while she kissed her. The position Salina happened to be in gave Cricket a chance to use her arm stump to play with Salina's breast. Kip soon had Cricket Cumming hard again.

He got back up on the bench with both girls watching his legs flop around and Cricket said help me down, I want your big cock down my throat. Kip fastened his chest belt and helped her to the floor and guided his long hard on into her mouth. She immediately took all of it down her throat and started working it in and out. After five minutes work, Kip exploded into her mouth and throat. She kept working him getting all the cum out until he went soft. He got Cricket back up on the bench and she said wow, I sure needed all of that, thanks to both of you for having me. They all laughed and Kip dried everyone and put Cricket back on his lap. He asked if they were ready for lunch and the girls said yes so he just wheeled Cricket into the kitchen like she was and fixed and fed them lunch. By the time he was done he was hard as a rock again.

The girls laughed and pointed their stumps at it, and Salina said to Cricket see what happens when he drinks water. Kip said ok, I'll remember that the next time you all want something hard up your pussies. Cricket said she had better get going, she needed to make a couple of stops before they headed back home and called her dad to pick her up. Kip got her leg and arm on and then they all got dressed and had a good kiss and she said she would see them next weekend to move in and start school. They went out to say hello to her dad and then they left.

When they got back inside Salina said sit down we need to talk. Kip looked at himself sitting in his wheelchair and she said, oh you are sitting, I didn't notice. Rob just shook his head at her and she kept on going telling him about the small laptop she used. She asked if his IT department at work could come up with a used, full sized computer, printer and recommend a voice recognition program so she could speak the work she had to do, and then have it print out. He thought that was a fantastic idea and said he would take care of it. Next....she only has an old manual wheelchair which she uses her foot to push around. I bet she is on Medicaid so let's see if they will get her an electric chair and she can use it at school to get around.

If not, we get it for her. Then Salina said, that makes another problem....how does she get it to school, not in that small car I believe. So, you've been wanting a new van, OK I give you permission to get one but you give the present one to her. So there, everything fixed!! Kip was laughing hard by now trying to keep up with her and saying I need your permission....!? Salina said yes, I'm the boss around here. She jumped up in time to miss his grab for her and ran out of his reach. They were laughing and she said she needed to go to the bathroom and pee. Kip followed her and helped her change her tampon. Her pad was still dry. They kissed hard while she was sitting on the john and he massaged her breast making her nipple hard.

They went back in the living room and Salina wanted to read and Kip transferred to the couch and stretched out. His mind slipped back to when they first met and he remembered asking her to move in with him. She said yes, and after she did, they talked about her being on the pill. Kip said he would have a vasectomy as it was a very minor procedure. They were able to find a doctor who was willing to do it at his young age. After meeting both of them he understood why they did not want children with his severe disabilities. They were there after work so he did it right then as it was also Friday so Kip could relax over the weekend. Salina was still on the pill and he reminded her to stay on it until he checked a semen sample in one week.

Kip was slightly sore when they got home and after dinner he went to bed with an ice pack on his balls. By the next afternoon he felt good enough for them to start getting him off a lot to get the sperm out of his system. They kept it up two or three times a day all week and on Friday he took a sample to the doctor and he told them he saw no sperm in the microscope so she could stop taking the pill at the end of this month's supply. That was only 4 more pills and they celebrated after that last one and the start of her period a couple of days later. Salina had been extra special to him during sex as a way of thanking him for doing it. She was not real regular after going off the pill but they did not mind.

Graduation time came and Kip had gotten a good job but it meant they had to move. The company was paying for it so they had the movers come and pack everything which was not all that much. They got to the new city and Kip started in, sometimes with long hours. With the money Kip was now making, and Salina had found a good job also, they were able to find a great house that had been built as an accessible one. All of the rooms were a good size and both the main and guest bathroom were fully accessible. All of the doorways were extra wide for a wheelchair, two car garage, and great patio, everything they had thought about in a home.

Kip had an inkling that the project they were working on was going to be big for all of them so one evening he took Salina out to dinner. She was very sexy in tall heels, very short shirt, almost sheer blouse, no stockings, bra or panties. She had asked Kip to not wear his braces and the slacks printed his very atrophied legs well for her to see. She wore her sweater into the restaurant as it was a cool autumn night. She immediately removed it after she was seated so Kip could enjoy the view. She told him how great he looked in his wheelchair and coat and tie. Salina told him she was going to eat him for desert later and Kip said they could share the same one with a 69. They both laughed at the thought.

After Salina had finished her dinner, she said she needed to go to the powder room to wipe her pussy he had made so wet. She got up and kissed him on her way past him, and he removed the card with a ring in it he had brought and put it at her empty place. The server had just removed the empty plates. Salina asked what the card was when she got back and opened it. The card had three pages and she read the first two and when she turned the page she saw the ring in a cut out and a big will you marry me under it. She gasp and looked at him speechless. He just grinned at her and finally she said of course I will and leaned forward to kiss him some more.

They finished their coffee, paid the bill and left. She almost attacked him in the van before they even got out of the parking lot. She had the valets laughing at her. They finally got going and got home. After getting in the bedroom they undressed each other and got in bed. He held her very tightly for a long time and felt her tears running down his neck. Salina finally told him how happy he had made her tonight and what a big surprise it was. Kip said he was happy also and glad she was also.

They started kissing and he worked his way down to her breasts. He spent a long time making love to them then worked his way down to her pussy. She was soaked and he cleaned her up then she came getting all wet again. Salina had a shaved pussy now; she had shaved part of it for the second time they got together for sex after they first met. She said she had read about it and saw a lot of women done that way on the internet. Kip thought it was great and he had decided he would try it also and she shaved him in the shower. A month later they both had completely shaved pubic areas and kept them that way all the time. They took turns shaving each other as part of their sexual play. Salina even shaved Kips legs now to get a better feel.

He moved his pelvis across her bottom forming a T with her. She had found the position on the internet in a Literotica story and told him about it. Kip lay on his side with his hard cock right at her vagina and her feet over him by his back. He grabbed hold of her hip and pulled himself in and out of her. With his penis, which was on the long side, it worked great for them. After several minutes of him thrusting into her, Kip came first and this caused Salina to cum right after him. As soon as she was finished he let her hip go and fell over on his back. This caused his cock to pull out of her but Salina immediately moved to it and put him in her mouth. He was still mostly hard and she got him harder right away.

He pulled on her leg and got her to get up on him and put her dripping pussy in his face. He licked their juices until she was clean. When he stopped, she stopped deep throating him and moved her face to his. They kissed very passionately enjoying the taste of their cums. She pulled him on his side and she faced him putting her arms around him tightly. Kip asked her if she was sure she wanted to marry a badly crippled person like him. She said absolutely and that was one of the big reasons she wanted to marry him.

They got married two weeks later having a local judge do it and just a very few of their friends there. Kip explained things were very hectic at work right now and they could only take this weekend for a honey moon but he would make it up to her later. Salina said no problem, she understood. On Tuesday the next week, the sale of the big electronic part the company had developed went through, and each of the top management people became millionaires. That group planned a celebration at the country club for the following night and that was when they would tell their spouses who knew nothing about what had been going on.

The next night the first order of business at the dinner was the company president announcing what all the hard work had been about and giving each of the eight men and two women an envelope. The ten of them handed the envelopes to their better halves and let them open them. One wife actually fainted Kip remembered. The rest of them just yelled, cried, danced around what have you. It was a sight to behold. He laughed even thinking about it then and Salina asked what was so funny. He reminded her of the dinner and she laughed along with him. He also then remembered how hot the sex was after they got home. For the first time they wore themselves out and he could not get hard again for some time.

They really liked the house so they decided to stay there. It was very new but they had a few things done and put a pool in using Kip as an excuse for needing exercise. Good tax deduction. Time moved on and it was approaching their first wedding anniversary. Kip had started planning almost four months ago but he did not start with Salina until about six weeks before it. He said he had always wanted to go to Germany and would she be interested. Salina said she thought that would be great. Would he please do one favor for her and go without taking his braces with him. Kip said that sounded great and agreed. He said he wanted to be gone for a while and had been after her to quit her job, at least for now. She finally agreed and they set a date to fly over.

Since money was not a problem they went first class and a car was waiting for them at the airport there to take them to the resort he had booked. It was late and after dark when they got there and were shown to their bungalow. They were tired from the long day and went to bed pretty quick. After they were in bed, the lights out and cuddled together with her in front, Kip asked Salina if she remembered the wish she had told him about when they first met. She was not sure just what he meant. He took hold of her arm and she said oh you mean getting them amputated? He said yes, do you still want too? She was very quiet for a while and then said yes, she still thought about it often.

Kip then said how would you like to do it day after tomorrow and Salina flipped over so fast to face him it was like a flash. She looked at him and said are you serious and he said very. How she almost screamed. He told her they were actually at a medical facility that did special kinds of surgery on request. He had found this doctor that was a very respected one, who would perform the operations and she would stay here to recuperate. Both arms she asked? He said that was up to you and the doctor in the morning if you want to go see him and talk. She collapsed beside him and said it was so much to think about at once. He told her to take it one step at a time. He said the first step was did she want to be an amputee. Salina quickly answered more than anything in the world other than to be with you.

He said good, the second step is do you want it to happen while we are here. She was quiet for a while. There was enough light in the room that Kip saw a big smile come to her face. She said yes. He leaned forward and they kissed for some time. His hand was on her breast and hers was on his hard cock. They kept their hands in place and he said three, what do you want gone; arm, leg, one of each, both of each, all of them. She was very quiet again stroking him very slowly. Finally she said I think I know what I want done but how am I going to take care of myself. Kip said that was easy, he would always be there for her, whatever she needed done. She kissed him hard again and gripped his cock harder saying she did not want to be a burden to him. He asked if he was a burden to her and she said no; then she would not be one to him he answered.

She then said both arms, the left just barley long enough for a hook prosthesis. The right one, shorter than the left one, but enough to at least wear one and use it a little. Kip gave her a big smile and they kissed some more, each stroking the other harder. Kip said sounds like a plan, shall I tell the doctor you will be there? She said no, tell him WE will be there. He asked if there was anything else she could think of right now she wanted to talk about and she said no, she just wanted to fuck him good. With that she made a trip to the bathroom to get a couple of towels and pee.

While she was gone Kip called the front desk and asked that they leave a message for the doctor that they would be at the ten am appointment. He said he understood fully and it would be done. Salina came back and got on his hard cock. She rode him slowly and let her arms hang limply at her sides. Kip understood what she was doing.

He reached up and took both of her large breasts into his hands and played with them the whole time. He also wondered just how it would be with Salina having no arms or hands. He said great, and concentrated on their needs right now. She was looking down at him with a huge smile on her face and gradually increased the speed she was doing him. Five minutes later she came with a big orgasm and a couple of minutes Kip erupted into her pussy. She used her muscles to squeeze all she could out of him and then lowered herself down to him. She still just let her hands fall beside her. They kissed and she then moved her hands up to his face and held him tightly as she kissed him. She then lifted her head and said it was going to be great that way. Kip nodded his head in understanding and she took a towel, put it under her and got off. Kip put his towel around his shrinking dick and got into his wheelchair.