Kip and Salina Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had a quick shower and then back to bed and asleep in each other's arms. They were up early the next morning, got dressed and went to breakfast. It was served in a nice dining room and Salina notice several people with various types of amputations that looked like they had surgery recently. She was very excited at both the prospect of what was coming and seeing a room full of amputees. Some did not look like amputees but were in wheelchairs. All most all of them had someone with them. They had a leisure breakfast and then got directions to the doctor's office. A very nice female receptionist greeted them in German accented English and they could see she was in a wheelchair.

As she moved back to get a clipboard, they could see that she had no legs at all as her skirt was pushed down against the chair seat right at her hip line. They took the paperwork and sat at a desk filling out her medical history. When they returned it to her she said the doctor would be out to get them in just a minute. They had just returned to the seating area when a door opened and she heard her name called. They were greeted by a tall, very friendly man who escorted them to his office. They both noticed he limped. He directed them to in front of his desk and asked how everything at the ranch, as he called it, was. He had an English accent and soon told them he was from South Africa.

After some chit chat he looked at Salina and asked if she had made up her mind for sure. She said oh yes, she had. He then asked if she had made a decision for what limb or limbs and locations she wanted. Salina said yes and told him. He said very good, you will enjoy those very much I think. He explained that right after lunch she had an appointment with one of the other doctors for a physical exam, and EKG, to be sure she was ok for the surgery. She would then talk with a psychologist for an hour about her desire to have the amputations. This was normal and everyone did it. Salina said she understood and had no problem with it. He then explained just how everything would work for the next week or so.

After he was done he gave them a chance to ask him any questions. Salina had a few then said she was done. The doctor made it clear that if either of them ever had any questions, ask any staff member that was around at any time. Any problems and he wanted to know about it. They thanked him for his time and left. They looked around the place and found where she was supposed to go for the exams later. Kip told her she was to go by herself so it said in the paperwork. She asked about the cost and he told her it did not matter, but that everything was inclusive in one cost, their bungalow, meals, surgery, and hospital stay and so on. She bent down and kissed him. It was time for lunch already and they went back to the dining room and ate.

They talked about a couple of things he had told them, like, there were only a max of 20 patients there at one time. The stay in the hospital averaged 4-5 nights then back to their units. A local, very high quality hospital was used in the local town and select staff used for nursing care. A clinic right here was used for follow up care. Physical therapy followed to help them get started then a reference was made to someone where they lived. No prosthetics were offered as it took time to heal and they were better served getting them at home for better follow up. Wheelchairs were available to those that needed them. There would be no rush to get them out but they did expect them to work hard in PT.

They finished lunch and went back to their unit so Salina could freshen up for her two exams. She did and asked Kip what he was going to do. He said sit outside and enjoy the view. Salina punched his shoulder and said remember, you can look all you want but no touching. They had a good kiss and she left. Kip really did go and park his chair watching people as they moved around. A lot of them spoke as they passed him and he answered back with a big smile. He had changed to shorts as most of the other had on, and a large Velcro belt was around his calves and the wheelchair wheel supports and also his upper thighs to keep his legs from bouncing off the foot rest. He looked like he fit right in and he really did as he wanted to be very crippled just as they wanted to be amputees.

A few people joined him on the bench he was close to and he had some good conversations while waiting for Salina. Almost two hours later she came by and sat down. As she did she said hey sailor, want a date tonight. He said sure how much and she said twenty bucks. He told her he only had fifteen and she said that was good for a blow job only. He said ok see you later. She got up and went to their unit. He followed a few minutes later. She was getting undressed and nothing was said about the last exchange. She hung her stuff in the closet and Kip said care to join me on the bed and tell me how things went. She said let me go pee and I will. Kip got in bed and she soon joined him.

When she got in bed she went to his crippled legs and put her arms around them and pulled them to her breasts. She soon started crying. Kip let her go for a while then reached down and pulled her to him. He asked if there was a problem with her visits. She said no, that was all fine. She finally was able to tell him that they were tears of both happiness and sadness. She would not be able to do what she had just done anymore, to touch his sexy legs and that made her very sad. The tears of happiness were because she was finally getting her wish, to not have arms any more. Kip kissed her and wiped the tears away from her face. They kissed and he said she would be able to use her stumps to feel them so it was not all bad.

Salina said yes I know, but I just love the feel of your thin, useless, crippled legs in my hands. It will be ok, I know. They hugged and she told him she was not supposed to eat a big dinner tonight and to tell their server she should get the "OR" dinner. Nothing to eat or drink after ten and she had a pill to take then. They rested for a while then got a small bag packed for her to take in the morning. She was to be there by seven and the surgery would start a little after eight. It should only take about an hour and a half. A van would be by the registration door to take them and it was a wheelchair van as it brought people back from surgery also. It would take Kip back and forth anytime he needed to go. They decided to go for a walk before they went for dinner and the place was easy for Kip to get around.

The resort was rustic and the units they were in were in round, log cabin type buildings with three units together. The insides were good sized, king bed with a trapeze, small kitchen and sink with a microwave, two burner stove and small ice box. There was a table and chairs to eat off of, couch and oversized chair and the bathroom was fully wheelchair accessible with roll in shower. They headed towards the dining room and Kip chose what he wanted to eat and they told the server Salina needed the OR dinner. When it came it was mostly soft food and fluids and Kip told her he would go get her a Whopper at ten. She said it did not matter she was not that hungry anyway. Kip ate his and they went back to their unit and watched TV for a while.

Finally at ten Salina took a good drink of water and her pill and they used the bathroom and got in bed. It was at just the right height for Kip and anyone else in a wheelchair to get in it easy. Kip said he forgot to get a check cashed and did not have any money and Salina laughed and said she had forgotten but was not in the mood anyway. They held each other and the pill soon had her asleep. Kip just listened to her slow breathing and then drifted off himself. He heard Salina get up to the bathroom sometime during the night but they both slept good.

The alarm went off early and they had a shower, Salina was to wash her arms and shoulders good with some special soap they had given her. They went up to the van and he took them to the hospital. It was about a fifteen minute drive. The driver showed them where to go register and told Kip there was coffee and rolls in the waiting room. A nurse came and got Salina and took her to the prep room and said she would come and get Kip in a while. Salina undressed and put a hospital gown on. An IV was started in her leg, and then some medication was injected to relax her.

The doctor came in and confirmed which arm was to have what done and drew a line with a black marker on each one. The nurse anesthetist came in and listened to her heart and lungs and explained what would happen. The prep nurse asked if she was ready for Kip and Salina said please. He came in and they held hands for the last time.

Right at eight an orderly came for her and she gave him a huge smile and said thanks and they kissed. He took her in to the OR and she moved to the operating table and the anesthetist put an oxygen mask on her as she got things ready. She explained it would be another five or so minutes until they started. The shot had really relaxed her and she was not afraid or hesitant about her decisions. The nurse finally said she was going to put some stuff in her IV that would put her to sleep and she no more than said it and Salina was asleep.