Kip's Surprise

Story Info
Stef enjoys first date with Kip.
1.1k words
3.42
18.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, I thought as the clock turned to five. It had been a long day. But now it was Friday and I had my first real date with Kip. As I arose from my desk and gathered my coat and purse I wanted to run from the building. I had been thinking about Kip all day and my panties were positively soaked. As I left the building and made my way to my car I hardly heard the calls from co-workers wishing me a good weekend. All I could think of was Kip. Kip and I had met the weekend before and our first meeting was positively magnificent. I drove home as fast as possible thinking of Kip and the way we he had slowly made love to me the weekend before. I could feel my panties getting wetter.

When I arrived home my stomach was in knots. I carefully laid my outfit for the evening on the bed, undressed and stepped in the shower. The warm water on my body was just too much. I reached down and began to stroke my pussy. I closed my eyes and slid a finger inside my hot pussy. Pretending that it was Kip invading my love hole. My thumb found my throbbing clit and I began to swirl it round and round. The warm water rushed over my pussy and I could feel my hot cunt begin to tighten. Harder I fucked myself inserting another finger. I began to shiver with delight and my body began to convulse. I felt my knees begin to go weak and slid into the tub just as I was rocked by the power of my spasming pussy. Pulling my fingers from my pussy I began to taste them and thought of sucking on Kip's hot throbbing cock. His cock was amazing, thick and hard. Mmmm... did I have a surprise for him tonight. I was going to take his hot cock in my mouth and give him the most incredible blow he had ever had!

Kip arrived prompyly at 7:00 and knocked at the door. I opened the door and there he stood, big blue eyes, soft brown hair, and a body any girl would die for! During dinner I could feel his stare and I knew he wanted me as bad as I wanted him. Kip suggested that we rent a movie and go back to my apartment to watch it. I eagerly agreed, knowing that no movie could compare to what I had in store for him!

Once we arrived at my apartment I went to fix us both a drink. Turning around to bring him the drink my eyes went straight to his cock. I could see from the buldge in his pants that he was wanting more than a drink. We sat together and began to watch the movie. Kip began kissing me softly as he ran his hand up my leg, under my skirt and into my panties. I could feel his warm touch as he slid a finger into my pussy and began to fuck me with his finger. I suggested that we forget the movie and go up to my bedroom. Kip followed behind me never removing his finger from my pussy. We undressed quickly as Kip lowered me to the bed and began kissing and sucking my stiff nipples. I reached for his cock and began to caress it slowly I could feel Kip's body tighten as I began to pump his hard cock in my hand. I had to have it!

Slowly I began to move over Kip, kissing his mouth then moving down his neck, chest stomach, and finally reaching his cock. Slowly I began to lick the head of his cock tasting his precum. I was shocked to discover that instead of the salty taste of most men, my Kip had a sweet taste, almost like candy. This only made me hotter. I carefully took the head of his cock into my mouth and began to squeeze gently swirling my tongue around the head. Kip began softly moaning. He quickly asked if I really wanted to do this because most girls didn't like to. I raised my head and announced that, "I was not most girls!"

I took his cock into my mouth and began flicking my tongue over the head paying special attention to the ridge at the bottom of the head. Then without warning I took his entire cock into my mouth and began to fuck him with my mouth. I began to began to fuck him slowly up and down deep-throating him while running my tongue up and down his shaft caressing his cock. I felt his balls began to tighten as I continued to fuck him with my mouth. He began to moan louder as I started to suck him faster and harder licking his cock as if it were a giant lollipop. I took my hand and began to pump his cock real tight as I continued to suck his monstrous cock. I felt his body jerk as he began to shoot his hot cum into my waiting mouth. I continued to suck him. It was by far the best thing I ever tasted. He filled my mouth and throat with his hot sticky cum and I eagerly savored every drop, milking him dry.

Slowly Kip pulled me on top of him and still hard he lowered me onto his cock. As I felt his cock slide into me I knew that I wouldn't last long. He began to stroke and pinch my nipples as I rode him. His cock felt as if it were a hot poker ripping me apart. His cock was so large, it hurt sooo good. I began to cum harder and harder with each thrust of his cock. I could feel his cock explode and begin shooting his warm juices into my pussy. We kissed and he held me in his arms until I fell asleep.

I awoke the next morning still being held tightly in his arms. I began to kiss his lips and nibble his neck he awoke. I asked him what he thought of my surprise. He said it was the best surprise he ever had! I reached down and began to stroke his cock with my long red nails and asked if I could, "Have a little desert before breakfast"! I took his cock in my mouth and sucked the head while stroking him with my hand and we made love all over again. To this day being with Kip is like making love for the very first time. And yes, I continue to enjoy my desert on a regular basis!