kira & Rashid

Story Info
An Arab traveler returns to find His harem girl.
3.1k words
4.16
44.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rashid & kira, the returning

For weeks, Rashid had been away, in the desert, in the villages, the towns, the far cities of Damascus & Cairo, in service of the Sultan. He had ridden many hundreds of leagues, had counsel, kept secrets, made decisions, and stayed lonely. He had seen houris of all sizes and shapes, descriptions, talents, colors. He had been offered slave girls to satisfy His hungers. He had witnessed the agonies of girls who were whipped, punished, and then taken by their Masters. Through it all He had remained chaste, had withheld Himself, though His hungers were enormous. He dreamt of kira, His slave, saw her dancing before Him, heard her moans in place of the beaten slaves, heard her whimpers in their voices. Yet He steeled Himself, reminded Himself of the pledge He had made to the Sultan before leaving. The price must be paid before He would truly, completely, own kira for Himself.

So, He pushed on, until the three months were complete and He could fly back to the Harem, back to her, to His reward for faithful service. He beat His mounts, going through three strong stallions. He rode through the nights, sleeping in the oases during the heat of the day, taking little refreshment as He went. He was dust covered, road weary, yet exhilarated, for every second, every league, He was closer to His kira...to her coal black eyes, her luminous skin, her dusky pink nipples, her cleft flowing with honey...So He rode, enchanted, unaware of the miles, the exhaustion, the tedium of the journey.

Finally, He arrived in Aleppo, full a thousand miles from His last city. As He entered the gates, He noted the heads mounted on pikes...two of them...both courtiers He had known and despised for their vile habits and rapacious greed. He smiled at them as He rode beneath their new stations, smiling the rictus of death from the city walls. He rode through the market, ignoring the beggars and merchants. He had no time to waste.

He slowed as He entered the gates of the stronghold. Servants appeared to help Him dismount and to assume charge of His mount. The horse would be fed, watered, bathed, and curried -- better treatment than Rashid could expect this day. He was shown, briskly, to the Sultan's chamber. He bridled at the abrupt, almost rude treatment He was receiving, but He held His tongue, knowing that patience was the key. He had been sent on this mission, one that a eunuch could have performed just as well, to teach Him a lesson. He knew that He was still being tested and He was certain the test would not end until He had reported all and been judged by His Master, the Sultan.

He entered the antechamber and saw a line of courtiers waiting. He sighed and sat. All these perfumed jacks, in their silks and satins, looked down their noses at Him. 'A vulgar fellow," they thought, "though tall and well-built. But His clothing...a robe better suited to the desert, and His turban, dusty from the road." They looked at Him, smelled Him, for He had not had the opportunity to bathe before being brought here. Rashid knew He appeared foul, but He laughed inside. These "men" were probably sodomites who would recoil at the sight of a true warrior in splendor. As it was, He would wait, biting His tongue at the soft, murmured insults being tossed at Him.

Hours seemed to pass before the last clown entered the Sultan's presence. He left just as quickly, with the Sultan's lashing still in His ears. Rashid had heard His Master's wrath before, but never had He heard the Sultan explode in curses as He had when the silken sod had spoke disparagingly of the traveling fool in the anteroom. The courtier shot Rashid a withering look as He sped away. The chief eunuch ordered Rashid into the presence.

Rashid strode into the chamber. The walls were lined in silk tapestries; the light of a thousand candles filled the huge room. There were three guards, all very alert as Rashid, their former commander, entered. They saluted Him and He returned the salute, proud of their loyalty. Various servants were standing along the walls, awaiting their Sultan's commands. At the head of the room was the Sultan Himself, seated in His carved ivory throne, surrounded by five girls, all naked from the waist up, all completely attentive to their Master's least desires. Rashid strode forward, then knelt before His Master, silent, eyes bowed. His mind swum with one question: "Where was HIS slave?"

He glanced to the left and caught a glimpse of two shapely legs. He looked up and saw on a platform, for all to see, a slave girl, naked, bound and gagged. Her arms were pinioned behind her back; her legs spread wide, the ankles chained to the sides of the platform. The platform was slowly turned by a eunuch who worked a wheel. As she turned, kira...HIS kira....was steadily flogged on the ass and back by the largest strongest slavemaster in the court. Welts stood out on her ass and sweat poured from her. Her mouth was gagged, but He could hear the moans He knew so well. Her breasts rose and fell, as her breathing grew more and more ragged. Rashid met her eyes and saw the look of fear, pain, and pure unadulterated passion there. His anger rose, His face grew ruddy.

Yet He stayed silent, knowing what was expected now. The Sultan laughed. "Well met, good Rashid. You have brought me missives?" The servants moved quickly, producing the ten rolls of parchment that Rashid had brought with Him from various cities. The sultan perused each, stopping to read and re-read passages. He smiled again. "According to these reports, you have acquitted yourself with grace & loyalty to me. You have followed every direction to the letter." He snapped His fingers and a eunuch brought forth the silent, bound slave girl. She shuffled, her ankles joined by a short length of chain. She was forced to her knees before the Sultan. Rashid looked in her eyes, furtively. She was frightened, hurt, and on fire. He knew the look...kira aroused was a fiery animal, a creature of lust.

"Now," the Sultan continued, whispering, "to your personal conduct." He motioned and another servant came forward with scrolls Rashid had not seen before. He knew every missive He had brought back on sight, having checked them & their seals every day. But these were not familiar to Him. His blood boiled. The old Bastard had spied on Him. He felt His face grow beet red as the Sultan quoted long passages. One that galled Him was chortled over by the entire court:

"This messenger is unfailingly polite and courteous, it is true. But is He a man? He has refused to take any of the harem girls to His bed. He has not sought out their pleasures, even after He was told directly by the sheik that any girl was His. He watches the girls perform their dances and little "plays" -- in which they stroke and embrace one another quite aggressively and passionately -- and does not react. My lord & Master, I believe you have sent a eunuch by mistake!"

This drew a gale of derision from the courtiers, but kira looked at Him and her eyes showed she knew better. She understood His loyalty to her and His Master. The Sultan signaled for silence. He ordered Rashid to stand.

The warrior rose to His feet and bowed His neck to His Sultan. The old man chuckled. "You have proven your obedience to my words & orders, your patience, your loyalty to me. And it is time to reward you." He handed Him the keys to shackles and manacles. "I know you are a Man in every way, and I know your anger and lust burn in you. I also know you have done this, all of this, for your personal motive. And so, I give her to you...untouched, unharmed, save for the bonds you see on her and the just punishment she has received. Take her, for she is yours. She fought off two fools...whose faces you saw grimacing at you from the battlements today. There was little left of them after her dagger finished with them, but they were still alive when the headsman got to them."

Rashid bowed to His Master and turned. He pulled kira to her feet. She looked at Him in a mixture of fear and passion. Rashid hoisted the girl, flung her over His shoulder and turned. He strode from the room, marking three other monkeys for death, very soon, as their eyes lingered on her ass too long. He whispered to His kira, "I am home, my love, and we will never part again. Tonight, you shall feel my lordship over you, my strong hand and quick temper, but also my undying love. I promise you that."

.........................................................

When they reached His chambers, Rashid put her down on her belly, still bound hand & foot. He looked at His slave, His girl, His pet, and grinned. He took the keys from His belt and unlocked her manacles. He forced her mouth open and removed the leather gag that had stopped her tongue. Rashid straddled her waist, knees on either side of her, holding her in place on her stomach. He whispered to her, "Did you miss my touch sweet pet? Did you miss my attentions?" He chafed her wrists and ankles, bringing the blood back into them. Then He kissed her neck and shoulders as His hands roamed over her lush body. They stopped at her waist and He scooted back to expose her perfect ass to His hands. He touched her there, eliciting a moan. He noted that the cheeks were red and marked.

"Have you been a bad slave?" He queried. She protested that she had always been good, doing as she was told. Rashid chuckled, "I know my Master. He must have had cause. And so do I." His voice suddenly gained steel. "Kneel before you Lord & Master, kira, and answer the questions properly."

She knelt, trembling, her nipples now hard, her breasts taut, her belly quivering. She rested her ass back against her heels, then lifted it, trying to ease the pain of the recent flogging. She knew she had been a willful girl, defying the slave master's orders, but she was loath to admit it to Him. Rashid pushed her back, forcing her butt against her heels and held her there. His eyes bored into hers as He questioned her.

"Who flogged you, kira?"

"Abdullah, the slave master, Sir." Her voice was subdued.

"Why?"

A whisper: "Because I disobeyed a direct order, Sir."

"To do what?"

"Strip naked, Sir, before Him and the other girls." She was near tears.

Her Master smiled. "Why would you disobey so simple a command?"

She hesitated, until His hands came down to grip her face. She whimpered and choked out the answer. "I knew you would return today, Sir, and desired to be clothed and perfect for you."

He smiled, fingering His flogger, a beautiful whip of camel skin, with silver tips in the shape of roses. "You did? Well, I suppose that's understandable. I need to bathe before we discuss your future, my pet. Draw my bath and then undress me."

kira scurried to do His Master's bidding. She moved to the hearth, where water was heating at all times. She drew five buckets and filled the porcelain tub built into the marble floor. Into it she dropped crushed rose petals and aromatic oils. The room soon was filled with luxurious odors. She smiled as she approached her Master. He stood and she knelt, first tugging at and removing His high, soft leather boots. They were covered with dust and road filth.

After she set them aside, kira rose to a higher posture and undid His broad leather belt. She carefully handled it, folding the heavy leather riding gauntlets and laying them on top. She fondled the wicked looking flogger, knowing it would touch her later. After she had done this, she rocked back on her heels and rose gracefully to her feet. She removed her Master's turban and let His long brown hair fall, running her fingers through it. After that, she undid the light leather loops that held the robe in place at His shoulders. As the robe fell from His body, kira ran her long nails down His chest, reveling in the feel of His muscles. She stopped to briefly tease His nipples that were as hard as hers. The robe fell from His torso completely, and she gasped. She had known Him before, in every way, but she never recalled His manhood being so powerful or long. She grasped it with her small hand, barely surrounding its girth. She stroked it, smiling into His eyes.

Rashid groaned, struggling to maintain His composure. If she continues, He thought, I'll explode long before my time. He took her hands from His cock and pushed her away abruptly. He walked to the tub and settled into it, His body screaming out in pain from the heat and relief from the relaxing waters. He lowered His entire body beneath the water, then rose to sit, water dripping from His hair and beard.

kira had knelt by her Master's tub, smiling as she looked at her Master's naked body. His torso was not heavily muscled, but she could she the powerful muscles underlying His skin. His shoulders were broad, His chest thickly muscled, His belly still relatively flat, despite His age. His legs were firm and well-developed, His buttocks taut and firm under the touch. His manhood...it was seemingly massive, even at rest. She took the sponge it her hand and ran it across His torso, washing away the dust and fatigue of the road. Her fingernails stroked His flesh, running across a spiderweb of scars on His back. She knew those came from a heavy whip, she had seen their like before. As she washed her Master, she reflected on what little she knew of Him from the gossip of the Harem.

A former mercenary who had served in Greece, a warrior who was whipped for killing a superior officer who mocked Him as a "circumcised pig-fucker", Rashid had lived for years on the outside fringes of the warrior society. The current Sultan had hired Him and His guard to help Him take the Sultanate. For that, Rashid, a man who was unfailingly loyal when loyalty was given to Him, had been rewarded with a minor castle, created a sheik, and made captain of the Sultan's guard. However, His ego was still there, His temper still powerful and He had beaten a courtier who had made a slighting remark about her. For that, He was punished, sent away, while she was put into the Sultan's harem for 3 months.

And she, a slave from the south of the Italian peninsula, given her name when she was sold into the Sultan's harem. Kira was a fiery wench, her eyes burning with lust and independence. Yes, she had castrated two dogs that had sniffed around her like a bitch in heat. And she had suffered being whipped for it.

All this she thought as she washed her Master's body. She washed and dried and perfumed His body, knowing that the silken robes that were laid out for Him would be worn later.

When the bath had finished, kira knelt before her Master, head bowed, waiting for His command. He drank a goblet of very cold water and looked at her. Her tresses hung around her shoulders, her breasts were rounded and full and waiting. He felt His manhood rise, just looking at her. He took her gently by the hair and lifted her head to look directly at His rampant cock. He need not speak, for she knew His expectation.

She took His cock in her small, delicate hands, wrapping the fingers around its girth. She stroked it, bringing her fingertips to the crest to gather the clear, sweet fluid and use it to lubricate her fist as she stroked it. Then she pursed her lips and kissed the tip, wetting it thoroughly and tasting Him. It seemed like honey to her. She licked the shaft completely, slowly, teasing her Master. Her nails lightly scratched His heavy hanging balls. Then she opened her lips and took Him in, inch by inch, filling her mouth. She felt Him twitch as she ran her tongue around the cock she was swallowing. She moved back and forth, slowly, steadily, letting more in with each dive down onto His length. As she hungrily suckled on Him, her fingers massage and teased His balls.

Rashid moaned. He knew that His reserve was failing Him. He took her hair in His fingers and controlled her mouth. He drilled His cock into her lips, until He felt it push against the entrance to her throat. He gave her a count of 5 to adjust and then He thrust deeper, entering her throat. She took Him all and worked the tight opening around the head of His now throbbing cock. He groaned and fucked her mouth as if it were her cunt. He took her savagely, needing this more than He needed food or water.

She fought her urge to gag. Relaxing under His control, kira thrust her hands between her legs, finding her naked, smooth cunt and fingering herself hard and deep. She gave up any thoughts of waiting. She knew her Master well, knew that He would explode in her mouth as soon as He heard her moan her own release. She was so close...needing only one thing...She got this when she settled her red, whipped ass onto her heels. The pain cursed through her body and she came, groaning her pleasure around Rashid's cock.

And He cried out, shooting His seed into her mouth. It streamed from Him, 3 months worth of hot cum, held for her despite many nights of erotic torture. As He thrust into her, still shooting His cum, He knew she was cumming under Him, not for the last time that night. He pulled His cock from her mouth and collapsed to the rug beside her. As He fell into a lust-induced stupor, the last thing He recalled was His kira cleaning him with her tongue, then cuddling next to Him and falling asleep beside Him.