Kira at Bikapur

Story Info
Kira's adventures chapter 4: a second honeymoon.
4.9k words
4.22
30.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
871 Followers

(Read Good morning India for the background of Kira s adventures)

*

A few years ago, Kira was the happy wife of Dan. They were visiting for the first time India and they were unexpectedly invited to the wedding of one of the nieces of Prince Kyrhan, a very influential official occupying a high rank in the federation of India government. His interest was awakened when he discovered how much Kira was fascinated by India and its customs and how much her husband encouraged her. He proposed to help them discover less superficial features of Indian traditions. They both agreed cheerfully. A guy named Rajiv was appointed as her mentor. He was also their tour guide.

During the next weeks, Rajiv used her as his personal slave, making her clean the bus, serve food or drink to the travelers in saree but knickerless, serve him sexually or even pimping her straightforwardly in front of her husband. Whenever their tour took them back to new Delhi, Kyrhan played a personal part in her training. He even presented her new ID papers where she appeared as Kira Chowdhury, an Indian citizen, a name under which he married her the next year to give him eagerly expected progeny. After the marriage, Kira commuted regularly between her French and her Indian husbands.

Kira has discovered in an abandoned part of the palace where she was living an old bronze statue archaeologists named the swan of Bikapur. Kyrhan had suddenly decided to travel by train to that city for a second honeymoon. In the overcrowded train, Kira let a stranger fuck her during the night.

- - -

Kyrhan had just returned to his seat to continuue his sleep, letting Kira standing near the door with her cunt and ass hole filled with the seeds of two different men. In the dark, she proceeded hastily to retrieve her garments scattered around. Her choli was near the door on the floor, her petticoat has been thrown in the corner where the stranger had pushed Kira to fuck her. She did not find immediately her saree. Kira feared that the man had taken it as a souvenir. It would be very difficult to walk away with just what she was wearing. Finally, she found it bunched in the overhead. It would require ironing but she would at least be decent to step down from the train. She got back to her seat along her husband.

Kyrhan must be faking to sleep as he took her hand as soon as she was seated. Kira was exhausted and slept immediately. In her dreams, she imagined herself watching Kyrhan's sperm soaking her eggs. It was a very pleasant and exciting dream. When the train arrived at Bikapur station, Kira searched the crowd to have a last glimpse of her last night lover but she couldd not find him.

Just after registering at one of the best hotel from the town, they asked for the palace direction. The desk attendant did not know of any palace in the town but he phoned a local historian.

- Hello, Amli, here is Nahwan from the Regent hotel desk. I have here two persons who are looking for a palace in our town. I think they got erroneous informations, dont you think so? Huhu, I see. Ah I did not know it. Thank you for all the details, I will inform them.

The man seemed pleased by the information he had just got.

- You were right, there was a palace here but it has been destroyed during the First War of Independence, the Sepoy mutiny. It was completely destroyed and burnt down to the fundations.

- Were there any bronze statues?

- No, the palace was abandoned long before the sepoys used it as a stronghold against English troops but it was just a pile of rubbles at the time. All the statues had been sold or stolen centuries before.

So, there was no more mystery in the swan origin. It was not very important, just a pretext for Kyrhan to travel alone with his wife. Kyrhan found soon an idea to occupy their afternoon.

- Kira, it seems that the town has no special interest but we need to repack our luggage and look for our next stop for tomorrow. We will stay only one night at the hotel. Just a question : have you ever seen any Bollywood film?

- Plenty of them with Dan, before we came to visit India but at the time, I did not know Hindi and the translation is often, let us say, curious to be polite. So I just watched the dances and the sarees of the female characters.

- What about watching the film in full length and in the original language with your beloved husband?

- i will be honored and delighted, my Lord and Master!

They went to the ticket office and booked two tickets on the balcony of the cinema nearest to their hotel for the 06:00 to 09:00 PM show. The film was a rather old one, Devdas. Kyrhan had seen it when it was released and his wife too but neither of them would complain about the opportunity of watching a Bollywood film together for the first time. Kyrhan had been lucky : their tickets were the last ones with two adjoining seats. They were on the right corner on the last row. Usually, cinemas are really overcrowded in India

Kira had changed to a violet saree she especially fancied when on important occasions and a mauve choli. She had draped her saree very tightly around her with her navel in full view. She had put violet bangles on her arms and amethyst earrings and necklace. Her look was so sexy that people on the walk to the cinema stopped on their tracks just to watch her. Those appreciative looks made her swivel her hips more enticingly although totally unvoluntarily. The habit of walking in official meetings in full view was something that changed the habits of any woman. When she was in France with Dan, she would never had acted that sexily but now, she automatically changed her gait as soon as anyone watched her.

Kira was wearing proudly her mantalsutra necklace, the toe ring and the red poddu mark on her forehead that proclaimed her to be a married woman. That was another habit she had taken quite easily : she was known in the country to be a proponent of traditional way of life for women. A journalist had titled a paper : Kira Singh, a modern traditionalist and her behaviour matched quite closely that description.

A quarter of an hour before the beginning of the show, Kyrhan and his wife entered the cinema. The last seat in the row was already occupied by a man with a very dark complexion, Kyrhan offered Kira the next seat and took his own place. When the movie started, the hall was totally dark and Kira could not see her own husband until the screen lit up.

The man next to Kira took advantage of the darkness. He touched gently her knee with his own. He was half ready to jump on the aisle to the emergency exit just a few feet from his seat in case she screamed ot called for help. Kira did not even notice his move and did not react at all. Her lack of reaction emboldened him and he squeezed her knee with his hand while the other one kneaded shamelessly her hand and elbow. He was completely amazed when she just bent toward her husband's ear and whispered just loud enough for the man to hear her :

- Darling, the man next to me is touching me. Should I slap him on the face or scream unless you want to cope with him yourself.

- Surely not, Honey. Just let him have his way with you

With that, Kyrhan sat more comfortably in his chair, watching Kira's reactions with a big smile. He was paying no more attention to the movie they had chosen to watch that evening. Kira seemed equally serene and had even closed her eyes to concentrate on the sensations from her body. She just reclined against the back of her seat, put her hands on the arms of her seat and pulled back her shoulders. The effect was breathtaking : her breasts were pushed forward and protruded against the silk of her saree. The stranger stopped for a minute, just gazing at her offered tits. A smile appeared on his face. He was now confident she would totally cooperate with him.

His hand crept under her shawl, lifting it up slowly to reach the bare skin at her waist. He reached his goal and began to caress the expanses of soft and smooth flesh that waited patiently his touch. He bent toward Kira and put one hand directly on her breast. He squeezed it lightly then harder until a soft moan escaped her lips. Kira still did not protest or tried to escape his touch. The man slid his hand under her pallu. He alternated his caresses between her two breasts she still offered to his probing hands. Kira's choli was made in a stretching fabric : no hooks to impede the progress of his fingers. Soon he was able to push it up. He had already felt that she was nor wearing any bra underneath. He just wondered whether nature or the art of a surgeon had formed these perfect half melons that just fitted perfectly in his wide open hands and peeked proudly forward and up. Kira must have read his mind when she whispered :

- Be gentle with them. They are totally natural!

The theater was still dark and especially that small corner of the hall. They were even protected from view by the massive frame of Kyrhan who was watching them with keen interest. Everyone except them were watching the movie. The stranger caught her nipple between his thumb and his index and began to tweak it around. Soon it reached its maximum size, erect like a big raspberry. Kira was gasping each time he pinched her nipple but did not even move her arm, allowing him to let his hand wander on her breasts under her shawl and her pallu. She was clearly enjoying to be caressed that way in a public place among such a crowd in full view of her husband. Kira had never been attracted by public exhibition but frankly, she would no more object if Kyrhan or Dan organized something in the future.

The man pulled down her completely disarranged shawl and pushed the pallu of her saree on her side. Her breasts were now naked in a public theater in a prudish country such as India. He pinched her nipple really hard. Kira had to clench her teeth hard not to cry. He bent once more and took the nipple he had just mauled in his mouth, kissed it tenderly and began to suck it with an expert mouth and tongue. Being suckled in a public theater with plenty of people surrounding them was really a mind blowing experience for Kira. She did not even try to deny that she was enjoying the man's attentions. She turned toward him and offered her other breast to his mouth. He seized avidly the opportunity.

But the man had other objectives. He moved his hand down to the hem of her saree and pulled it up slowly up to her thighs. Kira oblingly spread her legs wide for him. He pushed his hand between the offered thighs, aiming to the crotch of her panties. He froze. Kira and her husband shared a smile. The man had discovered that she was pantyless and that her cunt was completely bald as a young maid's. She shaved herself once or twice a day to keep herself perfectly depilated as her husband loved it.

Kira shifted slowly on her seat to facilitate his movements. Her cunt was now dripping and she was sure that there would be a telltale wet spot on the seat when she would stand up. The man was now pulling at her saree. She obliged by lifting her bottom a few inches up from the seat. When she sat down, her buttocks came in direct contact with the cold seat. It was really wet already.

Kira spread her legs open again and the man put a finger into her vagina to feel how wet she was while he slowly rubbed her clitoris with his thumb. The man seemed not to be accustomed to having a woman take an active part in sexual relations. That was why he was dumbfounded when Kira took in her hand his cock through his linghi. She fumbled with his garments until she had completely freed his male organ. He was hard and erect vut barely reached six inches. Kira would have loved discovering a more impressive weapon but she hesitated just a second and her partner seemed not to notice anything. But just the situation with her tit being sucked by a greedy mouth, her cunt invaded by eager fingers while she massaged an erect cock was a tremendous turn on for her.

Kira had been well trained by Kyrhan. She would do her best to obtain his orgasm before letting herself reach her own climax. she bent forward to engulf his large if not extremely long cock into her open mouth. She continued to pump him vigorously until she felt him stiffen in her mouth. She hastily replaced her mouth with her clenched fist in which he ejaculated a big load. The feeling of his hot semen in her hand triggered her own release in a shattering orgasm.

As the film was coming to its interval, they disengaged and Kira rearranged hastily her saree and pulled her shawl back in place just when the lights were switched on. Kira went to the ladies room to rearrange her make up that had been devastated by the man's kisses Kyrhan had just inspected her face and swept away the most prominent traces.

As soon as the lights were switched off, the man resumed his fondling of Kira's body. He went straight ahead without any foreplay as the first time. He pushed back her shawl, lifted her saree and pushed up her choli hastily with the total cooperation of Kira. As the first time, he bent and kissed her nipples as if they were the best delicacies in this world and they probably were. His kisses extended rapidly to the whole expanse of her breasts before he planted a deep kiss straight on her lips. Kira opened her mouth under his and he pushed his tongue deep inside her own mouth. Their tongues clashed and battled inside their glued mouths for several minutes before they parted to retrieve their breaths.

It was fortunate they were occupying the last row as Kira would have been discovered when the man tried to remove her choli. Kira had to lift her arms toward the ceiling to help him and anybody behind them would have noticed. The man did not stop there as he tried immediately after to remove her petticoat and her saree. Kyrhan took the discarded clothing items on his lap. Kira was now totally naked except her mantalsutra. She let him remove all her garments as it was still very dark there and Kyrhan body was protecting them from their neighbors' view.

The man was now sucking on her breasts and kissing her neck and shoulders, covering them with hickeys. They would take days to disappear and Kira would need to wear demure long sleeves cholis until then, but she just did not care at the moment. She caressed his chest with her breasts, pressing firmly her tits around his manhood. She knew from experience that men do not resist such a caress. The stranger was no exception. His cock jerked, went somewhat stiffer and longer and exploded in her mouth. She turned toward Kyrhan and opened her mouth to show him the puddle of sperm the man had given her. She swallowed his jizm and opened her mouth again to show her husband she had swallowed it all. She turned back toward her neighbor she had not exchanged a word and cleaned him thoroughly with her tongue.

The man had been satisfied twice but Kira had not this time; She felt frustrated as the man was rearranging his outfit but she discovered he had not finished with her. He glided down from his seat to fall on his knees in front of her. He pushed his hand between her thighs. Kira parted them, thinking that he wanted to access her cunt and he pushed his thumb inside her, making it rock. It was very pleasant but it was not his ultimate goal as he was pushing on his hand. Her only option was to lift her bottom to give him way. He reached her cleft and looked for her arse hole, probing with his wet thumb. When he found it, he presented the stiff finger to her, wiggling his finger. Kira instinctively opened herself and bore down until his finger was embedded to the hilt in her arse hole. He bent down and began to suck her clit in the overcrowded cinema. That was too much for Kira who exploded in a shattering orgasm. She was ready to scream in ecstasy but Kyrhan gagged her swiftly with one hand. She turned toward him and gripped him fiercely. Their eyes locked as the waves of her orgasm rocked her and they were stil llooking one another, oblivious of the rest of the world as her climax aftermath faded away slowly.

Kyrhan kissed his wife tenderly while the man disappeared in the dark. He handed her back her garments she put on leisurely as she wanted to prolong the indescriptible feeling of being totally naked in a public place among a huge crowd. Kyrhan pressed her on as the movie was coming to its end. She finally obeyed her husband and wrapped her shawl around her as the lights were switched on. She hastily wiped away her mascara and lip gloss that had been smeared away by the unknown stranger. She had perfectly rearranged her outfit and in the night, her lack of make up would not be visible. They were among the first ones to leave the theater. Kira was glowing as a well fucked woman. People were staring at her and were obviously jealous of Kyrhan, a grey haired portly man escorting a much younger, buxom woman, richly attired and obviously in love with him.

On the road to their hotel they passed a small unlit area and Kyrhan took his wife in his arms and kissed her on the lips in spite of the most important rules of Indian etiquette. They arrived to the hotel in a buoyant mood more fit for newlyweds.

- Wow, You were fantastic back there, my dear Kira, my pet!

They were walking slowly along the lobby to the lift. Kyrhan had just watched his wife give a stranger a blowjob, after she had had several tremendous climax, with him just sucking her cunt.

Kira was a tough girl from all accounts. She loved providing her lover sexual satisfaction but she often faked being forced into it. She had let this stranger enjoy her body completely and loved any moment but she had never taken any initiative in it. She had just let him fuck her with his tongue and his fingers. If he had tried she would have let him push his cock inside her and fill her with his juices. she just would have asked Kyrhan's approval as a true submissive. Kyrhan just wondered how she would have reacted if Dan was at his place.

- I need to drink. My mouth tastes awful.

Kyrhan pointed to a water dispenser along the wall near the lift door. Kira went to it and bent down for a long drink. She rinsed her mouth her mouth a couple of times. Kyrhan offered her a paper handkerchief to wipe her face and her chin. Seeing her bent down on the foutain rekindled his arousal. His cock regained all his stiffness just remembering the scene at the theatre a few minutes ago. He wanted her, now and he could not wait to get to their bedroom.

- Do you feel better, now?

Kira nodded quietly. Kyrhan cast an appreciative look down her body. She looked still younger than her passport indicated. Her legs were thin as she exercised daily for more than an hour, discounting the rehearsals for her belly dancing performances. She really was quite elegant in her saree, worn quite low exhibiting proudly her navel and her flat tummy, and her short sleeved choli.

- I still cannot believe that you let that man take full advantage of your wife!

- You loved it, do not lie to me. Would you care to try it again tomorrow?

- Oh, no, Master. That is : I will do whatever you require from me but the risk was tremendous. You are a real dare devil.

- But you enjoyed it. As I told you before, sperm is good for your skin and your diet.

- As long you don't expect me to do that very often.

- We'll see, pet.

Kyrhan took Kira's hand to lead her into the cabin. It was a modern elevator, completely transparent. They could see guests in the lobby and several men and women behind the desks.

- Kira, I have a raging erection. I'm so aroused from watching your little show back at the theatre that I need to fuck you, right now, here in this place. I do not want any arguments, now. I know you like being displayed to strangers.

Kyrhan put his arm around Kira's waist and pulled her to him. He blocked her against the glass wall and pulled up her saree while he fumbled in his leghi to free his cock. Kira was completely wet as he had expected. He pushed his cock inside her to the hilt in a single movement. He remembered the first days of their acquaintance when Kira had had so much trouble accomodating him as he was so much better endowed than her French husband. Now her cunt was much more flexible. She was able to fuck alternatively both her husbands for hours and Dan never complained.

dan57
dan57
871 Followers
12