Kira Ch. 01: A Mysterious Visitor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm. And you think maybe I taste you? No, but I wish. That sounds pretty fucking sweet, huh?"

"I don't know."

"Are you mad at him?"

"Kind of. Not really. I don't know."

"I can see why you ask me this. I'm a cosmopolitan girl, right? Sophisticated? And maybe, yes, you know I like the girls too, sometimes."

Kira had not, in fact, known that Johanna liked the girls too, sometimes.

"I thought it might be you, Johanna, because you're friends with both of us. I thought maybe Mitchell wouldn't do this with a stranger."

"Maybe," said Johanna. "But maybe it's only embarrassing with friends. Maybe with a stranger it's not so bad. And maybe..." now she leaned in close, conspiratorial. "Maybe stranger to you but not to him, eh?"

"Maybe. I don't know. But don't tell anyone. I don't want people knowing."

"No, no way. My lips are zipped up." Johanna twisted her fingers in front of her lips to mime locking a lock, and threw away the pretend key. Johanna stared mutely at Kira, eyes bulging comically. Kira's dirty sex secrets appeared to be only barely contained by the imaginary lock.

"I have to go. I'll see you later."

Johanna waved her away, her lips still tightly sealed. When Kira had gotten ten paces Johanna's breath exploded out of her. She called out, "Hey Kira! Tell Mitchell if he needs help with that shit, just call me next time, okay? I'll be right over." Johanna mimed a telephone headset. Kira groaned inwardly and went to class.

12