Kira's New Adventures Ch. 04

Story Info
Thai developments.
5.7k words
4.3
12.6k
4
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/14/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
871 Followers

Chapter 04

Thai developments

Kyrhan and Dan are iniating a pretty waitress during vacations in Phuket (Thailand). They had seduced and fucked Madhura with the help of Kira but they are just a few feet from Vinod, the waitress' boyfriend who isn't aware of her adventures...

Madhura was skewered on Kyrhan and Dan's cocks. Being properly sandwiched nude between the Indian prince in her ass and the Frenchman in her cunt was the latest of the new development In her recent education. It was also probably the most pleasurable. She could make a habit of having two big cocks up her holes. Dan rolled on his side, taking Kyrhan with him and, for sure, Madhura, safely impaled on both of them. When she hit the bed sheets, the young woman wondered what Dan wanted...

The question was rapidly solved as she saw a female body above her : it was Kira who was straddling her face and bearing down her cunt until it covered her mouth. It exhaled the sweet perfume of a very excited woman! Madhura opened dutifully her mouth. Kira deftly applied her cunt straight on the offered mouth. Madhura didn't wait for orders before starting to run her tongue inside Kira's twat. It was smelly, a rich inebriating perfume that made the waitress dizzy with lust. She wasn't used to such intoxicating pleasures! She would remember it was the first time she made love with three people but she would soon feel it quite common place in her life, just a milestone on her path!

The next day, Kyrhan decided she was to wear a saree and not stay nude like the day before. She complied, wondering whether the prince had some other weird idea with her. He called for the cook, Vinod and the gardener, Rao. Kyrhan wanted to have several big bunches of tropical flowers to decorate the bedroom and the dining room. Rao scurried to prepare the flowers while Vinod listened to Kyrhan's instructions. When he realized that the beds were in shambles and that was the reason why Madhura had remained in the main villa for two nights, he threw her a menacing gaze. Madhura wasn't responsible : she had been suborned by Kyrhan and his friends but Vinod didn't care. He would surely find some adequate retribution for the errant girl!

Vinod hadn't to wait for a long time ad Kyrhan wanted to make a very good lunch after the exertions of the last two days. Vinod was to prepare something lush with everything he had on hand and Rao would prepare a superb bunch of tropical flowers! Both of them realized a tour de force in the limited time they had. Everyone was amazed by what Vinod had realized. As Madhura was turning around the table in admiration, the frustrated cook just tripped her at the proper moment. She knocked the elaborate bunch of flowers over. It fell on the table, smashing bowls and plates, spilling sauces in all directions.

Vinod immediately cursed Madhura for what she had done. She could protest of her innocence to no avail. Vinod wanted absolutely her to be punished.

- She has tripped on something, perhaps the carpet! It's not her fault!

- I don't care : either she is punished or I resign!

Madhura was speechless, having her boyfriend turning so violently against her. She finally told him :

- I've done nothing wrong but just to calm things, what punishment would befit my crime in your idea?

- Simple : you're of Indian origin even if here in Thailand, the caste system has never been enforced. Having you fucked by a low caste man, some dalit would put the shame on you, Madhura!

- May I object, Vinod? In India, we have forbidden the caste system years ago! I can't agree to have it reinstated here just for the benefit of our cook! Do you imply by the way some insult on our gardener?

Madhura interrupted the exchange :

- Prince, leave it! If Vinod wants me fucked by the gardener in retaliation of some imaginary misdeed, let him have his pleasure! I won't argue any more! But if he wants to put the shame on me, I want it public : Would you, Prince, and you, Dan, attend the show?

- Don't forget me, Madhura!

- Sorry, Kira, I didn't think you would be interested!

Madhura had rearranged her clothes while Kira, Kyrhan and Dan were taking seats and arranging to have a good view on the couch on which Rao would operate. Vinod wasn't offered a seat : he had proved quite obnoxious and had lost any favorable feeling from his guests. Rao was as ugly and repulsive as Madhura was fresh and attractive. Dan and Kira winked in encouragement to the young waitress.

She walked behing Rao who was standing near the bed. She let her pallu (ornamented extremity of her saree covering her shoulder) fall on his shoulder : Indian women love to play with their pallu with quite efficient seductive effects. Rao was too gross to appreciate such a gesture. Madhura had instinctively used such a trick, merely to attract the gazes of their guests. She bent down slightly, letting her boobs press on top of Rao's shoulder. The poor man looked stunned, unable to understand the situation. Dan had a perfect view on Madhura's perfect boobs, pushed up by Rao's shoulder. He noticed her nipples were taut, pushing against the material of her choli like bullets : the situation clearly excited her!

Madhura licked her lips while throwing a sweeping glance toward the assistance. She seemed pleased when she discovered that all the eyes were riveted to her figure! She pushed her breasts forward to appear sexier. She pulled back by a pair of inches and her boobs rubbed shamelessly against Rao's back, drawing circles on his shoulder blades. She pressed her tits against him and he couldn't elude her. Rao turned toward Kyrhan, looking for instructions.

- You can do with her just as you like! She is yours for two hours! We won't interfere, I promise you.

Rao sat down with a demented smile. He certainly never had the opportunity to fuck such a nice piece of meat. He grabbed Madhura's arm and sat her on his knees. His hand snaked under her choli and started mauling ruthlessly her tits. She didn't try to push him back. On the contrary she tilted her head and offered her lips to his mouth. They were soon locked into a passionate French kiss. Rao was so ugly that the scene reminded Kira of the movie The Beauty and the beast. The beauty seemed in the present case not afrait at all by her partner!

Rao unhooked Madhura's choli under which she didn't wear a bra. She appeared at once shamelessly topless and her proud breasts were immediately the focus of attention of everyone. They were quite big but not sagging at all : to the opposite, they pointed somewhat upwards, defying gravity and making the mouths of all the assistants water in lust. Rao pinched her nipples and she welcomed the pain with a tickled girl laugh. He rolled her nipples between his fingers and he wasn't gentle but she encouraged him to really squeeze them. She picked her breasts in her hands and bent toward her tormentor :

- I love to have my tits sucked and licked!

Rao put his arms around the young woman and resumed kissing her lips as if there were no tomorrow. Madhura had spoken quite aloud and all the assistance had clearly heard it. Kira had a labored breath and the three men around were enraptured. Their cocks were rock hard and they were fighting the idea of taking Rao's place. They had unwittingly approached the couple. Rao was now massaging Madhura's buttocks and she seemed delighted by the attention. Her breasts were no more handled. Dan seized the opportunity and cupped her left breast in his hand. She smiled to him and gently pushed back his hand, offering her breast again to Rao's hand.

- My tits are yours to suck or caress, Rao. I belong to you for the moment. My punishment is to let you own me totally : you can fuck me how ever you want! You're my Master for the time being!

Dan pulled back and contented himself by watching the performance in front of his eyes. Rao pressed his face hard against her proud melons. Meanwhile he continued kneading her breasts with both his hands and he was far from gentle. She was proving her feelings by a variety of gasps, moans, whimpers and occasional screams that accompanied wet slurping noises as Rao tried to take a big chunk of one of her breasts in his mouth. She was holding her tits in her hands again, offering alternatively her nipples to his mouth

Vinod was wanking himself obscenely just behind Madhura. His goo covered her thigh but she didn't seem to mind. She didn't even try to wipe it away! It had been too much for him! Madhura had now pushed her hands to his crotch, fumbling into his clothes until she triumphantly pulled out a very hard cock. It was almost black and very hairy. The skin on its head was already pulled back and the throbbing phallus was ready to spurt its load in the first hole that offered itself to him.

Dan was aware that Madhura's expert mouth was a paradise for any man's cock. He wasn't surprised when Rao closed his eyes in bliss as she took his knob into her hot mouth. Her head was soon bobbing up and down on his shaft in ever changing rhythm. Her fingers were simultaneously massaging the base of his cock while she performed what she had called on the previous day, basic girly duty. Dan smiled thinking that Madhura had a very demanding idea of the duties of a young woman, a commending point of view. He had to do something about her, perhaps establish her somewhere : she could be a real asset for Kyrhan's harem. He turned his eyes toward Kira and he wasn't surprised when their eyes met. They often shared the same view on such subjects. Kira had always such a very special look when she was thinking hard!

Madhura stopped suddenly her moves and Dan realized that Rao was spewing out his semen into her mouth. She made all what was possible to swallow it all but there was too much. Her face, neck, breasts and even her thighs were soon covered with gobs of his sticky seed. The room smelled awful just as if dozens of people had fucked one another for hours there. Kira reached out and ran her fingers over Madhura's face and body, covering her hand with Rao's cum. She approached her hand from the girl's face. She started obediently to lick it clean. Then, Dan and Kyrhan stepped forward without a word and jacked themselves off, aiming their cocks toward Madhura's mouth. She opened it and pushed her tongue out to take as much as she could as they unloaded what felt like gallons of jizzm in her mouth. Nothing would be lost as Kira fed everything she could retrieve to the girl's hungry mouth.

As soon as he had gathered his wits, Rao started lapping at Madhura's swollen cunt. Her cunt was shaven, a courtesy of Dan that morning. She was holding her cunt wide open with her hands in order to make things easier for him. She was writhing like a bitch under his ministrations. Her multiple orgasms made her body arching continuously. Once, she just leant on the tip of her toes, the back of her head and her hands for balance. Dan took a photograph of her at that moment with his cell phone. Neither Madhura nor Rao even noticed the flash!

Rao now needed an urgent release. He couldn't wait any longer. He placed his quite rigid cock against the opening of her slit and pushed forward. His cock was as big as Dan's but it entered into her vagina, just as a hot knife in butter, pushing aside her labia into her very wet cunt. She felt filled to capacity, deliciously stuffed by such a big cock. She humped back in return to shove him deeper in her cunt if it was manageable. They fucked together for a long time until they cummed together in a common roar. They stayed in a deep embrace for some minutes until Rao rolled to the side, leaving Madhura on her back with her arms and legs wide open.

Dan placed himself between her legs and rammed his cock into her love tunnel without even wiping away the goo oozing from her cunt. She arched her back in response but let him take the blunt of the effort. She felt exhausted and tried to find energy to reply in kind to Dan's efforts.

A few minutes later, Madhura opened her legs another time to let Kyrhan fuck her while a revived Rao tried hard to bugger her. After her recent bout with Kyrhan, Rao didn't meet any significant resistance. He just spewed some saliva just on her anus and smeared it on her rim. He then spewed another time in his hand and coated it onto his cock before charging forward. She let a single muffled moan as he entered her bowels

- Do me, Rao, fuck my little ass! Deeper, please!

Rao shove his cock deeper into her tight passage that was certainly not so tight then! Nevertheless she had to change her position to accommodate Kyrhan's huge cock. Madhura smiled thinking Rao would be quite embarrassed when she would start cleaning their cocks with her mouth. She would start with Kyrhan, then do Dan, in order to increase as much as possible Rao's uneasiness. Then she would offer Kira to give her pleasure with her tongue...

Rao was finally pissed not to have Madhura for himself during the night. He crept away and returned discreetly to his bedroom, cherishing the memory of the prettiest girl he had fucked in his life. When the guests would have left, she would have to cope for his sexual needs. Vinod was no match for him and he knew quite a few nasty tricks he has learned when he was a thug attacking isolated tourists. He fell asleep imagining himself receiving other groups of guests and choosing among them the girls he would fuck while Madhura took care of the male guests if they were not to be subdued. Finally he loved to be in charge! Kyrhan, Dan and Kira seemed not to be tired. Madhura was quite eager to stay with them, knowing that the little pause would end with another bout for her with them. Kira went out to Kyrhan's bedroom. When she came back, still naked, she was wearing a big strap on dildo. God! It was as huge as Kyrhan himself! Kira explained her it had really been molded on Kyrhan. Madhura was frightened : If Kyrhan and Kira shared her, she would be split in two. With Kyrhan and Dan sandwiching her, she had felt stretched out as far as she could. She couldn't imagine accommodating another cock that huge! Dan promised her Kira would be very gentle and would enter her carefully. For some reason, she trusted him with her life and agreed to let them perform. Madhura cuddled up in Dan's arms, looking for some comfort. He caressed the top of her hair, soothing her anxiety by whispering to her ear.

Kyrhan had chosen her back passage, while Kira pushed her dildo into her, very slowly as Dan had promised. The atmosphere had changed : Usually, Kyrhan was the leader of the group. On occasion it was Kira who took the lead but in this occasion where they advanced in unknown territory, they worked as a team and clearly Dan was the boss. Kira waited for his signal before pushing in her dildo by an inch and Kyrhan was turned toward his friend ready to pull out if Dan told him so. Madhura felt completely reassured by their dedicated appearance.

After a few minutes always on the verge of real pain, the girl were surprised when her pussy entered in contact with Kira's. God! It had been done! She had two enormous cocks up her holes and she wasn't injured! She wasn't bleeding. It wasn't even painful. She was jubilant. She turned toward Dan and kissed him fiercely. He had been at the helm and had driven her to her ultimate possibilities with a firm hand. She thanked him profusely.

- Oh Dan you did the trick! I never expected to survive to that experiment. How can I thank you?

- No need to thank me, sweetie!

- I want it! Give me your cock to suck. They are going to fuck me very hard and I don't want to give Vinod and Rao the pleasure of hearing my screams! I'll never have more pleasure!

- You're wrong : you may still have a man using your cleavage for his pleasure and you have two hands for two more and a last guy could wank himself in your long hair. An experienced woman can accommodate up to seven men.

- God! I would love to try it! It must be terribly exciting!

- Sure! If you like such extreme performances, you should also try a cum bath!

- A cum bath? What is it?

- Simple! The girl lies on the floor or a bed. She may also sit down. The men form a circle around her. They wank themselves and spew their goo on her. She ends covered with cum from her head to her feet. If there are enough men, her whole body would be caked in a white smelly crust.

- Disgusting!

- You're right but you should try it at least once. Our friend Leena loves to fuck Kira's construction team of Dalits. Twenty of them and about thrty of their friends! I made a photo of it and she had it enlarged in her boudoir! When they see it, most of the men to whom she shows it just fuck her on the spot, not as the lady she is but as the cheapest whore she longs to be!

- I'll consider it!

Afterwards, they went to bed for a good sleep all of them needed badly. Kira had taken off her big dildo but left it deeply embedded in Madhura's cunt. The girl had asked for it and Kira hadn't seen any reason to refuse. They slept a whole day and emerged from their slumber ready for other feats.

Madhura suggested going to an exotic dancer club on the main land where the girlrs gave lap dances and body-body massages. Kyrhan and Dan loved the idea. Kira was very curious about it. She had never visited such cabarets. On the way to the club, they chatted gaily about how they were going to celebrate Kira's initiation by getting her a couple of sexy lap dances. They kidded Kira would dance for them regularly in the future. Kira put on her usual saree, a deep violet one with gold embroideries. She offered Madhura a red kameez with a black salwar.

It was late but Madhura took them to an expensive club where they found a private room for them. It had a large window to follow the activity in the club but a thick curtain could isolate them from outside view and allow any weird action. The furniture was quite simple : a semicircular couch with a small round table in the center. Kira noticed several girls among the assistance. The lap dances were mostly for the men but a few were for the girls : wives, girlfriends or simple dates. When the dances were for men, there was clearly some reserve. The dancers feared to anger a wife but when they had to dance for a girl, they didn't keep anything back.

The dancers were really touching the girls, kissing them, rubbing their lips on their faces and necks and caressing their breasts through their clothes. The girls seemed to appreciate when the dancers teased their ear lobes with their teeth and tongues. One of them was the center of attention of two dancers and she was very vocal as she expressed her pleasure. Some of the girls wore a miniskirt and that seemed to make the dancers more randy.

They would bury their faces against the girl's crotch, under the skirt and lick her greedily. On other occasions, they would pull the girls top up. Some of the girls didn't wear a bra underneath. They didn't try to cover themselves. The dancers then sucked on their breasts quite seriously.

From time to time, one of the customers asked for a body body massage. The group then went to a private room similar to the one Madhura had chosen. One of the customers would strip naked and a dancer did the same. The dancer put some oil on the man and woman, covered his or her body with hers and started to dance quite lewdly. Normally they shouldn't have seen the show but a nearby booth had problems with the curtain and they had a perfect view on the show.

Dan proposed to offer Kira and Madhura such a treat. Kyrhan agreed immediately. Kira followed as usual but Madhura wasn't too keen : she was their entertainer. Perhaps she could improvise such a lap dance for Kira's benefit.

- Nothing of that, Madhura. Today, you aren't on duty! You're just another member of our group. Afterwards, you can learn to dance like that and We'll be quite happy to see you perform for us! - But I'm paid for it!

dan57
dan57
871 Followers
12