Kira's New Adventures Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- Maybe but I'll have a proposal for you before we leave. I hope you'll agree to it.

- What is it?

- Wait until the end of our stay. Delaying improves the pleasure. Just know that you may find my offer very interesting!

Dan selected two dancers : a blond one with almost transparent white skin and very long straight hair and a girl with a rather dark complexion and thick black locks. Both were of the cover girl type elegant with high cheekbones and aristocratic features, a tight waist and long legs. No need to choose common girls when you have very beautiful girls already with you! They seemed friendly and eager to please. They closed the curtain, taking care of putting it in place perfectly. Dan and Kyrhan used the places on both ends of the couch leaving the two central places to Kira and Madhura. Kira had her favorite belly dance music on an MP3. The dancers improvised a dance on that music. It wasn't so unusual for them as wealthy customers from Egypt and UAE often came to the club.

The dancers started dancing.

They shamelessly rubbed their bodies all over the two women, using their breasts and hips as well as their necks and lips. There was no place on the girl's bodies they left untouched from their toes to their bust and face. Dan and Kyrhan wondered how the girls would manage with Kira's saree and Madhura's salwar... They were defter than Dan had expected : after a long teasing that left Kira and Madhura quite hot and ready for anything, the dancer with dark hair took the hem of Kira's pallu in her teeth and simply pulled it up. The pallu slided down to the floor and the whole saree unwrapped itself from around Kira's hips. She helped the girl by lifting her hips from the couch. A few seconds later Kira was covered only by her choli and her petticoat. The dancer plunged on Kira's opulent breasts. She took the hem of Kira's choli and succeeded in undoing te hooks that held it. After that it was quite easy to take off the choli.

Following her habit, Kira didn't wear any undies. Her proud breasts were immediately revealed as soon as her choli had been taken away. The dark girl Took her nipples in her mouth and sucked it a long time with greedy slurping noises. She then took the thread that held Kira's petticoat in place. Just pulling at the free extremity of the knot opened it. It Was child's play then to have Kira totally naked and panting on the bed. The girl really knew how to arouse a woman!

Meanwhile the blonde girl was treating Madhura in about the same way. She kissed expertly the young woman until she writhed on the bed. Having her ear lobes tickled, their lips kissed and sucked, their nipples rubbed is a major turn on but in addition, the girl had discreetly taken off her minimal bra. She offered her pretty tit to Madhura's mouth.

- I had a baby six months ago and I have still some milk! It's all for you. You may drink as much as you want! - Madhura immediately suckled as a baby and both girls seemed to enjoy it a lot. When the young waitress was sufficiently hot, bouncing on the couch, the girl took the hem of her kameez and slowly lifted it up. Madhura helped her, just as Kira had done by arching her back. Once deprived of her kameez, she appeared in her bra. It had a front opening and it popped open at the first attempt. Madhura was quite pleased of having her breasts sucked in their turn. The salwar wasn't a problem as it had an elastic waist band and it was peeled from her body in an instant.

The dancer then made a great fuss of removing the last item of clothing : the knickers. It was a beautiful black lace G-string and the dancer took carefully between her teeth the part that was half hidden between Madhura's love lips. When she had removed it completely, she didn't try to throw it aside. Instead she carefully placed it on Madhura's belly with the soiled part where the waitress' juices had left a wet patch. Dan and Kyrhan had a perfect view on what she was doing. The dancer kissed, then licked it before taking the knickers completely in her mouth with an enraptured face.

The dancers then stripped completely naked and buried their tongues in Kira and Madhura's slits. The view of the dancers' wobbling upturned bottoms and Kira and Madhura's feet pointing to the ceiling with erratic moves and lustful moans and screams was highly erotic. The dancers had perfectly performed : either the men would fuck them and pay accordingly or they would give the dancers huge tips. Whether they would fuck their girls in the car, on the couch just after the dancers had left or would they wait to get home wasn't their problem. They just threw a side glance on Dan and Kyrhan crotches. Dan was obviously well endowed and the dark girl would have liked him to skewer her on the spot but the blonde had buging eyes when she discovered the huge tent on Kyrhan's pants! She stopped dead, in amazement. Kira laughed and Madhura followed her.

- Don't be afraid, girls! He is huge but very gentle and we intend to keep his strength for our needs not it with you!

It was sufficient to break the stasis. The dancers laughed with Kira and Madhura. It made every one more comfortable with the situation. It was time to try a body body massage. Every girl was naked and Kira was very hot. So was her Thai friend. The black dancer turned toward Kyrhan.

- Shall I open the curtain now, sir?

- What for?

- So that the other customers will have a perfect view on your girlfriends. They will get excited and will probably ask for the same treatment for their mates.

- Why not? Open the curtain!

The dancer immediately obeyed. Kira gasped : she hadn't expected something like that! Maybe twenty people were in the club at that moment and they turned when the curtain was rolled up. The four girls were totally exposed. The people in the club applauded loudly with cheers. For their benefits, the two dancers resumed their caresses. Hands were roaming all over the girls' bodies. Kira and Madhura were fed proud breasts. They fell into the general frenzy and started licking the dancers' crotches, bellies, breasts and lips, grinding their crotches against any girl's crotch and ass. At a moment, Kira found herself on top of the blonde dancer and offering her lips to Madhura.

The voyeur crowd was completely forgotten as mouths feasted on hardened nipples, licking the love fluids straight from the dripping twat that had produced it. Kira and Madhura were really enjoying the situation. Madhura looked through the window and noticed that several men had their eyes glued to her. Her excitation peaked. She leant on the closed window more excited, imagining how much these men wanted her. Kira was equally excited She leant against the window with her face in plain view. She signaled to Kyrhan to come along.

- Take me against the window, luv! Show them your huge cock deeply embedded into my cunt and afterward put it up my little ass. They'll keep the memory for years!

Madhura didn't want to be left behind. She yelled :

- Dan! I want you to fuck me hard against that damned window along with Kira. Don't be gentle : no foreplay or dawdle! Fuck me really hard! Rape me!

Both men abode to such furious pleas and pinned them to the window with no mercy. None has been asked and none was given. Afterward Kyrhan and Dan carried their sleeping mates in their arms, still naked and enveloped in bed sheets to their car. Several men had proposed to help, quite eager to grope somewhat the pretty girls they had admired that night but both of them declined any help.

The men were somewhat disappointed by the group's early departure. They had dreamed the girls would have been made available to all of them, men and women but Kyrhan had no such intention. The girls were already awake when they reached the wharf where their bat was waiting. As soon as they had left for the two hours trip, Dan had grabbed the sheets that were still covering the girls and had thrown them on the wharf. Their clothes had been left in the club, Dan just collecting their bags and high heel shoes. They crossed the harbor with two naked girls exhibited on the front deck for everyone to see such beautiful figure heads. Kira and Madhura did their best to propose the most exciting view with their breasts pushed forward, their hands crossed behind their necks and their thighs wide open. Several ships on their way blew their horn in appreciation.

The next days passed quite swiftly with Kira and Madhura rarely on their feet and most of the time servicing Dan, Kyrhan or both at any moment of the day and night.

On the last day, after Kyrhan had paid her, he added to the Thai girl :

- Madhura! As I've told you, I've a proposal that might interest you : You know that Kira manages a very successful luxury hotel in India. We have opened a mountain resort not very far from there. I'm thinking of transforming the hotel into an international chain. I would like to open our first hotel abroad, here, in Phuket.

- Great! It's a marvelous site!

- Wait a bit! I'm looking for a local manager and I've thought to you!

- But I don't know anything about managing a hotel. It's quite different from working as an escort girl to wealthy customers!

- Sure but while we find the adequate location and have the hotel built, we'll have about two years, quite sufficient to train you adequately! What do you think of it?

- Oh Prince, it's so unexpected! Frankly, I expected to move elsewhere. After my bout with him Rao may think he has rights on me and Vinod may look for some revenge on me.

- You don't have to worry. If my proposal suits you, you are going to India with us for basic training. When you'll return to Phuket, I'll send with you my jack of all trades. His name is Rajeev and if someone tries to hurt you, he may break both of his arms and if he comes back, both of his legs : discreet, efficient and dangerous!

- What will be my attributions, exactly

- Manage the hotel and the staff, see that all guests are satisfied, receive them at their arrival cope for any of their requirements.

- Even sexual?

- Even sexual! But you'll have escort girls or call girls for such jobs. You'll just do it whenever you want!

- Then it's settled, Prince!

- We have to discuss your salary and personal situation!

- What situation?

- Several girls share my life. Kira has nicknamed them my harem. You'll have to enter my harem and be henceforth to my beck and call. I may ask you to travel abroad for my needs or to entertain friends. I'll fuck you whenever I want or offer you to these friends. Several of them, such as Dan have the same privileges. I'll also breed you or have you bred by friends or strangers. I may offer some of your babies for adoption. I think I've told you everything! Do you need time to think about it, Madhura?

- No, Master! I'm ready to be fucked, bred, used or sent abroad on a simple phone call from you! From now on, I belong to you!

- Just a point : you may step out any time, find a boyfriend or a husband. I'll cope! My harem isn't a prison and if you have other projects when I call for you, feel free to tell me. I'll change my schedule.

- I've accepted you as my Master. I think my Master must have preemptive rights on my time and body. I swear I'll never decline any orders from you, Prince!

12