Kiravi's Travelogue Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I snarled, playing into her game. Or what I sincerely hoped was her game. "Tell me what happened, huntress."

My suspicions were blissfully concerned when, every few moments as part of her half-hearted attempts to escape, she would grind her wide and feminine hips up into mine. "Last year, they killed or stole my band's entire herd. My mother and brother died of a sickness that winter and the few survivors had to join other clans as outcast beggars." Her face grew vicious and feral again, "I was supposed to be the one to kill them! Me! For honor and the Blood Debt!"

Part of me sank and quailed from her revelation, wanting just to end this scuffle, this strange and violent dance between Leotie and me, but the other part noticed that she was still grinding her hips against mine. So, I stayed in character and taunted her, "Where I come from, Huntress, people give thanks when others do good deeds for them. If I killed the target of your vengeance, shouldn't you be gushing with thanks?"

Leotie very nearly broke loose from my grasp, but I shoved her back against the wall, hard. In the middle of all her snarling and enraged grunts, she let out a tiny moan when my rapidly hardening cock pushed up against her muscular stomach through my breeches.

"Gods damn you, Magus! May the Shedia take your fucking eyes!"

I growled at her, staring down directly into her reddish-brown eyes. "You would have enjoyed seeing it, Huntress. They didn't die easy, none of them. I made sure of that," I ground myself hard against her again, and she moaned once more, bucking her hips up against mine. "But I'm sure you could tell that by the way you found them, couldn't you?" She stubbornly refused to answer, glaring back up at me. I pushed her wrists against the bricks harder, and she hissed with pain, "Answer the question, Leotie."

Her face screwed up in a confusing mix of emotion I couldn't decipher, "Yes." She finally whispered.

I pressed my advantage, practically giddy that my second pressing need for the evening was going to be satisfied. "And you came and found me in this dirty alley just to thank me, didn't you?"

"Fuck you, bastard," she hissed, but her eyes were hungry, and she was biting the corner of her pouty lip.

"You certainly didn't come here to kill me, because if you had, you did a terrible job of it," I taunted.

"I'll gut you right now, you soft-bellied little shit of a city noble." Her words and tone were vicious, but her body language betrayed her.

"Say it. Say you looked for me just to thank me. Say. It."

"Yes, she half-moaned, giving in just enough.

My movement was so sudden Leotie yelped quietly; I released her wrists and took a step back, moving my large hands to her muscular shoulders and shoving her down to her knees roughly, easily overpowering her.

"Then thank me properly, Huntress."

She shot me one more venomous look with her exotic eyes before her small hands came up to my loose breeches, "Is this what you do, Magus?" Her voice was angry, but the ghost of a smile graced her features, "Force women to be beholden to you everywhere you go? Is that what you did to that girl, hmm?"

My cock finally burst from the flap holding it and slapped the unprepared Leotie in her pale cheek. A faint streak of precum glistened in the dim light of the alley, and Leotie gasped in genuine surprise. I laughed and roughly grabbed her auburn braids with both hands, "You've talked enough, and I'm tired of it." I smirked and yanked her head forward. Her lips parted automatically, sheathing half-a-hand or so of my length in her delightfully warm mouth.

She grunted in surprise or pleasure or pain. I didn't know which, and I didn't much care. And neither did she.

I loosened my grip on her braids, just enough for her to move her head and neck, and she eagerly started bobbing up and down the first hand length of my long, fat cock. I still pushed her head back and forth, though, playfully tugging at her braids whenever her pace slowed, eliciting lusty yelps and moans muffled by her mouthful of cock.

She finally pulled back to take a breath, her chin dripping with spit and her pouty lips glistening, "I hate you, bastard, but this cock..." she said, panting, but her words were addressed less to me and more to my manhood. She kept gently stroking my length with fingers that couldn't close around my girth, her lips curling into another mischievous smile.

All remaining doubts about this being anything other than a combative, lust-filled game disappeared at hearing her muttered words and seeing her on her knees. Perhaps her tribe's code of honor required her to submit to someone who'd aided in a Blood Debt? Or she simply wanted to thank me on her own? Whatever it was, I resolved to make a sacrifice to the hedonistic Shuhur later.

"I didn't say you could stop," I growled, still playing her game and smirking down at her before tugging her braids, "Get back to thanking me." I rammed my hips forward and simultaneously pulled her head towards me.

Leotie let out a muffled squeal as I rammed myself deep into her mouth. I groaned with pleasure at seeing her plump lips stretched obscenely around my cock and at the sensation of my swollen tip bouncing off of the tight opening of her throat. She gagged, her eyes watering and spit dribbling from the corners of her mouth, but I could feel her cheeks hollow as she tried to suck more of me in, her tongue swirling around my throbbing shaft. So I fucked into her mouth harder, groaning and growling in counterpoint to her muffled pleasure.

Now, remember dear readers, that I was then and still am a man who enjoyed the attentions of many women, of all species and races and persuasions. I'd enjoyed all manner of perversions and lustful insanity. Up to that point, though, no one had been able to do what Leotie did next.

The angry, combative, lithe, and dangerously aroused Huntress looked up at me with watering eyes, grabbed me by my thrusting hips, and smiled up at me. She pulled my hips forward and rammed her own face down the length of my cock, and I felt my hardness push past the tight opening of her throat. She hacked and gagged and choked, her throat throbbing and constricting around my hard cock. Taking over from her, I held her head in place, pulled nearly out of her mouth, and pumped hard all the way back in.

For a few long, beautiful minutes, I fucked Leotie's face brutally in the dark alley. She looked up at me the entire time, eyes watering onto her cheeks and spit dripping down her chin onto her leather breastplate as I claimed her tight throat. Finally, though, she pushed my hips away and pulled back, wildly gasping for breath.

I grinned, gave her no chance to recover, and grabbed under her armpits to haul her up to her feet. She gasped with surprise, then moaned lustily when I spun her around and roughly shoved her chest-first into the wall. She'd aroused a sort of drunken fury in me with her coy games and, mixed up with my pent up lust, my muscular body practically thrummed with power. I easily tore her breeches down from her waist and over her plump, firm ass, tearing leather and snapping the thongs holding them up.

She squealed, briefly at first but louder and higher pitched when I squatted behind her and eagerly started lapping at the pale pink folds of her womanhood. I grabbed at her taut buttocks and roughly spread them apart, grunting with pleasure as I lapped eagerly at her wetness like it was the last meal on Lussoria. At the time, I was surprised by how she tasted — I'd lain with only a handful of Bhakhuri in Anghu — but her strange flavor was intoxicating to my drunken, brutish mind. She reached back with one small but strong hand, grabbing at my long black hair as she moaned like a cheap whore into the night.

My tongue pushed up and between her folds until it found the hard, engorged nub of her clit, and I eagerly flicked and prodded it until Leotie mewled with pleasure and tugged painfully on my hair. Alternating between lapping at her clit and pushing my tongue into her tight, waiting hole, I could feel the half-breed Huntress begin to quiver with pleasure. She didn't scream, not at first, but the sound built in her chest, then her throat, then echoed off of the bricks as I tasted and felt her juices flood down my lips and chin and across my eager tongue.

Leotie was panting, moaning, whimpering, and muttering something to herself in a tribal language I didn't pretend to understand. No matter: I didn't care, and my lust had to be sated by this intriguing and willing woman. I stood up quickly, ignoring her trembling aftershocks before I bent at the knees and angled my throbbing hardness upwards. In one rough, powerful stroke, I sheathed my entire length inside her perfect, boiling hot wetness.

My grunt and her painfully surprised squeal blended together into a lusty echo that bounced away into the night. I savored the feeling of her slippery tunnel for a long moment, feeling her taut muscles squeeze tight against me, and stared down at her plump, pale-red ass. All the uncertainty and grim thoughts I'd had the last few days had evaporated, and there was only the all-consuming need to dominate the woman in front of me.

"Are you just going to stare at it?" Leotie growled at me, her voice practically dripping with lust, "Or are you going to make me keep thanking you?"

I grinned down at her, roughly grabbed her long auburn braids, and fucked into her so hard she swore bitterly in her Bhakhuri language. Sweat poured down my brow and jaw as I viciously pounded into her again and again. Leotie moaned almost continuously, first bracing herself against the dirty brick wall with her hands before giving up and leaning her sweaty, exotic face and shoulders against the wall directly.

I looked down at her muscular ass, barely rippling with every one of my rough thrusts. Her delightful little slit hugged and massaged my length with every pump, and she arched her back lewdly to push her ass against my hips with every long stroke. Grabbing both of her braids with one hand and tugging them hard enough to make her yelp, I swatted her ass with my other hand. She moaned huskily and threw her ass back against me hard, silently begging for another bright red handprint on her bubbly ass.

I obliged her once more. Twice. A dozen times more, until she was mewling with pleasurable pain every time my hips crashed into her abused ass.

Usually, I would likely have finished by now, but with the beer coursing through my veins and the desire to wring another orgasm or two out of this frustrating Huntress burning in my head, I was able to hold back. "I haven't heard you say thank you yet, huntress."

"Unnhhh...fuck you," she growled, pushing off the wall again to slam herself back against me. My balls were slapping hard, almost painfully, against her thighs and nub, and I felt the brush of her fingertips as she reached back to rub her hard clit. "You fucking bastard useless noble, fuck you!" She shrieked between her endless moaning and the hard slapping of our skin, still playing her game.

"Fuck me? Fuck me?!" I snarled at her, giving her long braids one more rough yank before reaching under her arched torso and finding the leather thongs holding her breastplate together. They snapped under my enraged fingers, and she gasped as I ruined what was likely her only armor and garment in the entire world. "You say fuck me, yet I'm the one who solved your problem for you. Ungrateful little slut, is what you are." I snarled, teasing, mauling her now-exposed perky breasts as I fucked into her even harder.

Her fingers were a blur on her clit now, and her breath was coming in ragged, spastic gasps. She threw herself back into me arhythmically, but I pounded her back into the rhythm that would send her over the edge. I felt her teeter there, dangling at the edge of her climax with her legs seizing up, and then it crashed over her, her womanhood clamping down tight around me and a long wail escaping her lips. It was so intense, so violent, that I had to hold her up with my burly arms as she shuddered from the aftershocks of her second climax.

"Fuh...fuh...Fuck you," she panted, even though she managed to twist her head to look at me and smile.

I pulled out until just the ridges of my swollen head teased her lips before ramming myself back into her tight tunnel. She squeaked from the sudden overstimulation, and I growled at her, "Still doesn't sound like a thank you."

Leotie panted and chuckled at the same time, weakly bracing herself on the wall of the alley. "I still hate you and your amazing cock, you bastard noble."

I smirked at her stubbornness and roughly grabbed her shoulder with one hand and her hip with the other. She spun around smoothly in my firm grip, the thin remnants of her breastplate falling away, and I spared a moment to peer openly at her sweaty, heaving chest. Each of her unusually pert, almost perfectly spherical breasts was at least two of my handfuls and settled slightly against her narrow rib cage. A spray of dark red freckles — seldom seen outside of her people — covered them, and her dark red nipples were erect and thrust out.

At this moment, dear reader, I was aching for release, and the lust, drunkenness, and self-loathing from earlier in the week all roared in my brain. Leotie opened her smirking mouth to taunt or dare me again, but I just looked down into her beautiful, quarter-alien face and crashed my lips against hers. She flinched in surprise before melting her lithe body against my burly torso, throwing her arms around my neck. A faint moan built in her throat until it bubbled up into our furious kissing, vibrating our tongues as they massaged each other in a dance at odds with our lust-filled combat mere moments before. Dear reader, I was as surprised as you are now, reading this confusing passage.

She finally pulled away, looking at me with her strange red eyes, lidded with pleasure, "Let me thank you then, Kiravi al-Kiral." I knew better than to say anything to ruin the peculiar shift in her mood and just watched as she shimmied out of her leather breeches and once again knelt down in front of me.

Instead of lunging forward and inhaling my cock again as she'd done before, Leotie tugged my hips down to pull me into a slight squatting position and pushed herself high up on her knees. My cock slipped across her sweat covered chest, itself slick with her juices, and I then realized what she was doing. She smiled more genuinely at me than I thought she was capable of and captured my aching cock between her plump, round tits, her soft flesh bountiful enough to envelop my length totally. From there, I took control, resting my large bronzed hands on her shoulders and pumping my hips up again and again. The swollen head of my cock bumped into her throat with every quickening thrust, and she quickly made a game of craning her neck down to lash at the tip with her wet tongue on every upstroke.

Her slick breast tunnel felt heavenly, almost as good as her tight womanhood, and I was already feeling the twinges in my loins of an impending eruption. My core ached from pounding this troublesome Huntress for what felt like hours, but I just kept thrusting upwards until the sound of my hips slapping against her tits and my swollen balls against her stomach echoed even louder than our fucking had. I gritted my teeth and growled wordlessly, sweat pouring off my brow, straining to overcome my point of no return. Leotie, for her part, moaned and whimpered quietly, looking up at my rippling muscles, her petulance apparently shattered by the sudden kiss.

"Unh, fuck, fuck, by the gods, Leotie!" I roared, feeling the dam break, and my release exploded out of me. My cock throbbed and swelled even larger midstroke, and, just as the head thrust up between her sweaty tits, the first jet of white-hot seed lashed upwards. It caught Leotie on her bottom lip and chin, the rest splashing across her throat. She stopped squeezing her amazing tits together and quickly grabbed my pulsing shaft, aiming my spurting tip at the tops of her bosom.

Bright white streaks of seed crisscrossed her heaving tits, more and more until it pooled and dribbled down her cleavage and across her toned stomach and hard nipples. Her hands, too, glistened as the last of my eruption dripped across her dainty fingers. Reality finally came crashing down all around me, and I looked down to see her staring back up at me with something more than just lust on her strangely beautiful features. Respect, maybe, or even awe?

The brazen, whorish lust returned, though, when she licked up the seed I'd left stretched across her chin. Still staring right into my eyes, she brought each of her glistening fingers to her mouth, sucking my offering off of her thin fingers and swallowing it noisily.

"Was that a good enough thank you, petty nobleman?"

I grinned and chuckled, still trying to catch my breath, "I suppose it will have to do."

She rolled her eyes but giggled, taking the hand I offered to her and standing up somewhat unsteadily. With short, painful steps, she disappeared into the gloom a few paces away, and I suddenly noticed the eyeshine of her pet Niknik. He'd been there the entire time, and now I knew I'd read Leotie's intentions absolutely correctly. He uncurled from around the huntresses traveling gear, yawning and stretching.

Leotie wiped off the worst of the mess I'd made on her chest with what remained of her breastplate, still softly mewling. "Despite what I just offered you, I think you also owe me a new breastplate, Kiravi." She shrugged her breeches back up incredibly toned legs and her plump ass, fiddling with the thongs I'd snapped and trying to tie them back together. "And maybe some breeches too."

I chuckled, "I suppose that's fair. Though you did instigate my behavior." I walked up behind her, pressing my hips against her back after cinching up my own breeches.

She spun and glared up at me, the combative Huntress fully returned, though my eyes were helplessly drawn to the way her perky breasts jiggled slightly from her rapid movement. "Don't push it, city-boy." She poked me hard in the chest but smirked. I watched as she reached down into her pack and pulled out a wide band of soft, supple leather and wrapped it around her chest as a bandeau to preserve at least a portion of her modesty. "Lace me up?" She asked.

"Yes, ma'am," I smiled at her and did as she asked, pulling her auburn braids out of the way.

She snorted derisively, "That's the last time you call me that," she twisted away and gathered up her pack and unstrung bow. Niknik nuzzled against her leg, yawning again in a movement both endearing and terrifying. "Now, the least you can do to make up for ruining my armor is buy me dinner and a beer."

For a moment, dear reader, I was wrong-footed. I'd completely forgot about my internal struggles and confusion about who — if anyone — I should ask to come with me on my travels. And now here Leotie was, proving herself just as much fun, albeit in a different way, as Serina had been.

"Well?" She asked, both amused and annoyed.

"Of course," I recovered, offering to carry her pack, but she shouldered past me and padded around the building and back to the travel house's entrance.

Bemused, I followed, paying for a bowl for Leotie and a pitcher of beer for both of us. She inhaled both and yawned, stretching wide enough to draw the attention of the few men still awake. Without a word, she carried her belongings over to where I'd piled mine, stacking hers against the wall and brazenly pulling the bedroll and heavy cloak from my pack. I chuckled at her boldness and shook my head, crossing the gloomy room to join her in the unofficial sleeping area. Confused but drunk, tired, and happy, I pulled the cloak across both of us and pulled her small and lithe body tightly into mine. Not as soft and not as eager as Serina, Leotie nevertheless relaxed and snuggled backward as I wrapped my arms around her. With a grumbling look in my direction, Niknik nestled down in front of Leotie to return to sleep.