Kiravi's Travelogue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sporting more than a few new scrapes and bruises from slipping on the loose scree, we were nearly at the shattered stretch of valley floor when the black clouds overhead split open, and the torrent washed down over us. In an instant, the pounding rain soaked us to the bone, and in the next, the sun finally slipped beyond the far side of the Nekoar and plunged us into sodden darkness. My soul ached from my spell-play earlier in the day, but I managed to force enough energy through myself to make my left hand glow faintly. We muddled our way through the muddy slurry forming around our feet and the stinging sheets of rain and finally stumbled into the first of the massive fractures radiating away from the spire.

A creek had sprung to life in the bottom of the crack, but a relatively broad ledge on either side of the channel was kept somewhat dry by overhanging stone. I pulled Serina down into the shattered ground and onto the ledge. Kicking dead scrub and broken rock off the shelf and into the current, I lead her further down, trying to find somewhere we could escape both the rain and the rising water to make camp. Twisting and turning in the dark, rushing water echoing off the close walls, exhausted by our flight up and down and across the desert, we found a crack that ran perpendicular to the creek. It was maybe three paces across and six deep, a step or two higher than the creek's ledges, and only a small trickle of rainwater filtered down through the stone overhead.

"We'll stay here for the night," I grumbled, panting and wiping water from my eyes.

Serina just whimpered and shivered; her shift completely soaked through. Like every night in the desert, the temperature had plummeted, and the girl looked ready to freeze to death. I unpacked every blanket we had, and her cloak, and scrabbled together a pile of dead scrub and broken juniper wood. My magic was so spent it almost pained me, but I managed to wrench the last of my talent to use and twist the light around my hand into a short burst of flame to light the waiting wood. Orange light flickered weakly off of the red stone walls and sputtered as the water dropped down onto it, but the heat quickly bled off of the burning driftwood and reflected back and forth in the cramped space.

I noticed the shivering Serina staring nervously at me, holding her heavy cloak in her hands. "I'll turn around," I said, the desire I'd strangely generated in myself to protect this girl overpowering the lecherous brute in me. Only barely, however. I heard the wet slap of her dress hitting the rocky floor of our camp and the rustle of her cloak and couldn't help but smile to myself. I gathered up the blankets and thin coyote furs I'd stuffed into my pack at my father's manor and made the floor as comfortable as I could. The girl with glowing eyes worked her way under the blankets, and her teeth chattered audibly in the darkness. I quickly shed my soaked tunic, pants, and armor and joined her under the piled coverings. My ribs burned with pain, my muscles ached from hours of exertion, and my skin seared with dozens of scrapes and cuts.

"I'm so...so cold," Serina chattered. Her shivering was so violent I could feel her through the blankets and rock.

At that moment, both of my desires throughout the last, long day converged utterly. Holding the freezing girl would keep her warm and probably save her life. It could also lead to the satisfaction of my constant lecherousness. A moment of noble restraint — I was as surprised as you are, dear readers — slowed my reflexive action and compelled me to speak.

"I can warm you up, darling, if you're amenable," I let my large hand brush gently against her wide hips I'd so appreciated earlier. She was under a different blanket and facing away from me, but I felt the clammy and freezing skin beneath her cloak and the way she shuddered when I touched her.

She didn't respond, but she so very slightly pushed her hip up against my hand. I rearranged the blankets and furs for all of them to cover the two of us and reached out with my burly arm to bring her nubile body against mine. I easily pulled the hem of her cloak up and pulled it around both of us beneath the blankets, feeling the icy cold expanse of her otherwise soft skin. To be honest with you, dear readers, I was nearly as soggy and freezing and miserable as Serina was, but I instantly began to feel the heat of the chase flow through my body.

I wrapped my arm around Serina, being careful to not yet overtly show her my intentions. Her small but curvaceous body molded perfectly against mine, fitting tight against my hips and chest as I spooned her tightly. The space between us burned with heat despite the sodden chill, and I knew it wasn't my imagination that Serina was pressing herself back against me.

The priests in their temples and the wizards in their academies were fond of telling anyone who would listen that the gods had lifted the thinking races out of the animals' ranks. We were all exceptional, transcendent. Ruled by logic instead of instinct. But, sometimes, we were all just animals, slaves to the need to be safe. To eat. To mate. From that moment, Serina nor I was truly in control anymore.

I grew as hard as the stone beneath us in a matter of seconds, and my cock settled between the firm but supple globes of her impressive ass. A tiny sound, half whimper, and half moan escaped her lips, and it only emboldened me. My arm slipped around her shoulder and cupped one of her full, naked breasts, and the other rested on her wide hip and pulled it closer to me. Serina arched her back and whimpered again, pressing her plump ass against my hips and rubbing her soft skin up and down my aching cock. Barely able to think and certainly unable to control myself, I angled my hips down, and my cock slipped from her ass to between her legs, her womanhood searing hot and instantly drenching my shaft with her arousal.

"Oh gods," she whispered in the darkness, barely audible over the pounding rain and the blood in my ears. "Oh gods, are you going to take me like this?"

"Yes," I grunted back, rubbing my shaft back and forth along her dripping wet lips.

"You're going to deflower me, aren't you?" She moaned.

"Yes," I squeezed her breast hard, pinching her tiny and hard nipple, and eliciting a whimper of pleasure. She was rolling her hips now, trying to capture me into her boiling hot slit.

"You saved my life, and now you're going to take what's yours," it wasn't a question, merely a statement gasped with her shuddering breath.

"Yes," I grunted again, this time finding just the right angle and spearing up between her thighs and into her virginal depths. She had no way of knowing before that moment that I was far larger than the average man; she simply screamed and gasped as I suddenly plunged into her small body. My thick cock could only go an inch or so into her womanhood and was wedged fast between her slick, warm walls, and I held her tightly as she moaned her way through the shuddering aftershocks of her first of hopefully many explosions of pleasure.

I was young then, and impatient, and waited only a few moments before I started rocking my hips back and forth, pushing the plump head of my cock deeper against her agonizingly tight walls. Serina whimpered with every one of my short thrusts, her wet skin burning with heat and the smell of her soft black hair filling my nose. With every thrust, her slick walls massaged my thick shaft but grew ever looser by tiny increments. Time began to lose its meaning, my mind focusing only on filling my virginal partner to bursting with my thick cock. She was panting now, moaning and whimpering in equal measure and shoving her hips backward to meet every one of my thrusts. Serina was arching her back, pressing her head into the hollow of my neck. I grew bolder, pinching her nipples hard and filling my large hands with her soft flesh.

It was my turn to groan with pleasure loud enough to echo off of the stone walls of the crack; my three-hand-long cock was suddenly sheathed entirely inside of her. I stopped for a moment, feeling her walls and my cock throb together. By the gods, it was exquisite. She was the best I'd had in years, impossibly tight but still somehow able to take all of my length. I cupped small chin in my hand and tilted her head back, looking down into her glowing golden eyes. Sweat covered her gorgeous features, and her hair stuck to her skin, but she ignored it as she panted with lust. We looked into each other's' eyes and, for the first time, our lips met.

The kiss was hungry and awkward and I realized that this young woman had probably never even kissed anyone, and there I was up to the hilt in her perfect little womanhood. Her plump lips were soft and almost seemed to cling to mine as we both moaned into the embrace. My tongue parted her lips, and she squeaked with surprise before massaging my tongue with muffled pleasure.

Serina squeaked again when I suddenly broke the kiss and rolled her into her stomach. I went with her, pushing myself up by my arms, looming over her prone form, and I pulled back until I could feel just the tip of my helmet inside her sodden warmth. And then I rammed it all the way back inside her and savored the sharp sound of our flesh slapping together. She screamed from the sudden pleasure and clawed at the furs beneath us. There was barely any light, but just enough from her divinely touched eyes and the fire for me to look down between us as I continued to hammer into her. Her plump ass rippled with every hard, deliberate thrust, our bodies slick with sweat and slapping loudly despite the muffling blankets.

She turned her head to the side, craning her neck to look up at me, "Fuck me, Magus," she whimpered, "Oh gods, don't stop fucking me!" I pounded into her as hard and fast as I possibly could, encouraged by her surrender, my flesh stinging and muscles burning, fully aware that each of my thrusts was grinding her clit into the ground.

It turned out I was exactly right as, with my balls beginning to tighten, her entire body again seized, and she let out a world-shattering scream. Her strange eyes flared brightly, so brightly that it stung my vision and left it swimming with spots. Despite the abject lust clouding my mind, I could see wisps of bluish-green magical energy swirling around the two of us. I don't stop, couldn't stop, pounding her through her powerful orgasm, grunting with effort and restraint as her virginal pussy clamped down around my throbbing cock. "By the gods, woman, you feel divine," I hissed through gritted teeth when her muscles finally relaxed.

We lay there for a moment: sweating, trembling, panting. She whispered, breathless, and I swear her skin glowed golden-red in the darkness, "You, you haven't?"

I kissed her deeply again, "No, not yet. Close, darling."

Serina pushes back with one of her small hands, "I want to see you, Magus." I gave her enough space to roll over beneath me, not bothering to disguise my looks at her pert body in the gloom. Was her skin glowing? Or was it just the firelight?

It didn't matter to me, not then; without any more invitation than her gently parted lips, and the way every one of her breaths held the faintest, begging whimper, I pushed forward again and speared into her tight wetness. She wrapped her tiny arms and shapely legs around my bulk; her eyes squeezed shut again, a moan louder and more lust-filled than the best whores in Anghu building in her lungs. Her arms cling to me for dear life, her proud young breasts slid up and down the muscles of my chest, and her nipples felt hard enough to cut stone.

I buried my face in her neck, grunting ever louder and clenching my jaw against my impending release. A pang of guilt shot through me at the thought that I'd deflowered this poor girl who'd simply needed a protector. That feeling, foreign as it was to my young and selfish sensibilities, disappeared just as quickly, like dust on a desert wind. She'd wanted me just as much as I had her. Her fingernails raked up and down my back with every hard thrust, and I could feel her begin to tense up again beneath me.

That was it. I couldn't hold back any longer. Feeling her second orgasm crashing over her formerly virginal body, I felt my own release smash into me like the Nekoar's spring flood. I wrapped Serina up in arms that dwarfed her, pinning her with my body even as she clung tight enough to me to send pain shooting through my injured ribs. But it didn't matter. She screamed, eyes at first closed and then startlingly open, drenching the camp in searing white light. More energy swirled around both of us, but all I could focus on was the point where our bodies met and the moment when all other thoughts than the pure awareness of pleasure emptied my mind.

My cock throbbed once more and exploded inside her, filling her instantly to bursting. All I could focus on was the pressing need to keep her hips pinned to the ground by mine, to keep myself so deep inside of her that I could feel her womb clench with her own pleasure. I filled her again and again until my seed, and her nectar both spilled out of her, running down our thighs. Something other than the explosions of pleasure wriggled through my mind, but I couldn't put any thought into that as our breathing and heartbeats seemed to merge and gradually slow.

Something resembling conscious thought returned to me, "You were amazing, darling." I smiled gently at her and stroked her black hair.

"I've never felt that good," she whispered and then giggled, her hands lazily stroking my back. "I never wanted it to end."

It doesn't have to, I thought to myself back then. I had more in me, but I knew we'd need our rest for the next day on the road. "Maybe tomorrow," I smirked at her, sincerely hoping we'd have the time but expecting to make it to Atala instead.

Sitting up slightly, I rolled away from her and propped myself up on one arm. She sat up and turned to face me, "I didn't think anything could feel so amazing."

I forced down a grin, my ego at least mildly stroked. Of course, I was amazing, I thought; otherwise, why would all of those noblemen's wives have visited me night after night? The storm blustered overhead and sent a cold gust sodden with spray into our cramped campsite, and I knew what we needed now was rest.

Reaching towards her to cuddle back under the blankets to rest, I braced myself against the expected jolt of pain from my bruised ribs. But it never came. I took a breath, deep, and held it, but still no agony. My hands and arms didn't sting anymore from the innumerable scrapes and bruises from crossing the desert. Serina had been amazing, but no one was that amazing. What in the Chaos Wastes was going on?

Serina ignored my momentary pause and confusion, whimpering adorably and pulling me down beside her under the blankets. I forgot my confusion, letting sheer exhaustion and the comfortable warmth of the blankets and a beautiful girl beside me empty my mind. Laying on my back, with Serina's nubile body draped over my muscular torso, I felt sleep rapidly overtaking me. She murmured something softly that I didn't hear and fell asleep. I had no idea who this girl was, what she could do, or how the gods had permanently changed her young life. All I knew then, as I looked down at her, was that her long black hair splashed around her naked body, her plump ass stuck up into the air, and her skin felt like just about the softest thing in the world. I'd figure out what I was doing with my life and what the faintest inkling of her story was the next day. Back then, dear readers, I had no idea what I was getting into.