Kirsten's Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
User1
User1
120 Followers

This stronger massage with an even more intimate contact with her sex caused her to instinctively spread her legs wider. I could hear the kind of deep breathing that I had heard during our phone sex, the panting sound that led to an orgasm. I reached up and pulled the towel off.

It was an incredibly erotic site. My wife of only half a year, the 'technical' virgin who had gone from high school graduation to my bed in just three months, was now almost completely exposed from the waist down and letting a strange man finger her to orgasm. Her breasts were rising and falling, her legs were split as far apart as possible and hanging off the sides of the table; her soft moans were the only other sound in the room.

"Hey, man," he whispered to me as he slowly surveyed the hot little body laying down in front of him, "I know she's your bitch and I respect that. But if this goes on any more, I've gotta fuck her."

A small groan indicating protest escaped from her lips. He and I both noticed that, despite the reluctance that she seemed to be communicating, her legs remained parted and her hips were still gently rolling in rhythm with his thumb. She was doing nothing to stop what was about to happen.

Her voice was very quiet when she said, "You're going to let another man fuck me?" She paused for a long breath then whispered, "first?"

I don't think she realized what she had just said. Subconsciously she had agreed to this whole three-way scene. She was only concerned about which of us would take her first.

"Baby, it's your call," I whispered. "You've fantasized about what might have happened if you'd let M.J. fuck you. You want to let it happen now?" This whole scene was like the phone sex we had been having, only it was real.

It took a few seconds. We both watched her as the reality of what was going to happen sunk in and invaded her alcohol-clouded consciousness. Almost imperceptibly, she lifted her ass a scant half inch off the table. All three of us knew she was agreeing to be fucked by this stranger. Nothing needed to be said. She was giving him total access to her most private parts, letting him easily slip her bikini bottom off that sweet little, mostly exposed ass.

He pulled it slowly down her butt and over her thighs, discarding it on the floor. She placed her foot on the table and let her knee fall to the side, showing us her wet, wide-open and wanting-to-be-fucked pussy.

"You gotta eat her out first, man." I couldn't believe those words had just come out of my mouth but I knew the fantasy and wanted the whole scene to be just like her last time with M.J.

He reached forward, sliding his hands under her ass cheeks and pulling her butt toward the edge of the table. He bent forward and captured her clit in his mouth. I could see his tongue slither across her pussy all the way down to her asshole.

She came almost immediately screaming out loud and pounding her fists on the table. He kept it up, though, keeping her right on the edge of a second orgasm. He slowly raised his head; she slowly raised her ass, lifting it higher and higher off the table, struggling desperately to keep the intimate contact between her pussy and his mouth until only her shoulders and feet were still on the table. Trying to get to that second orgasm, she had raised her ass almost two feet off the table.

He stood up and dropped his pants. I'm sure he wasn't nearly as big as he looked. His cock loomed large, like a small baseball bat. He pulled her ass to the very edge of the table and we watched as she lifted her legs and spread them as wide as an 18 year old ex-gymnast could. She wanted him all the way inside her pussy right now. With a sadistic little smile on his face, he began rubbing the head of his cock up and down the opening to her pussy. Every time he drew it over her clit, she shivered. She finally wrapped her legs around his waist and tugged him forward. He allowed the head of his cock to just barely enter her before he stopped.

She was expecting all of his cock in one quick thrust but, when it didn't happen, she cried out in frustration. She began pushing her ass upwards and he let her pussy slowly devour more and more of his cock, finally capturing half of it. "It's a snake dance," he whispered to both of us. "If a woman wants it bad enough, she'll practically inhale a cock with her pussy. Now watch this hot little bitch take my black snake all the way in."

He put his hand on her belly and in one swift movement, pushed her tee top and bra up around her shoulders, exposing her tits and then shoved the rest of his cock balls deep into her cunt. Completely exposed like that, she had never looked sexier or more vulnerable. She screamed as he slammed into her and her legs flew outward, then she tightened her grip on his ass by clamping her feet on his butt and started thrusting up onto him.

She was coming so hard she was almost crying. The sounds coming from her mouth were primitive grunts and groans as she thrashed underneath him. He was mauling her tits with his hands and pounding her cunt. She was responding by slamming her ass upwards to receive every inch of him. It was the most awesome power fuck imaginable. When he withdrew, I could see her belly cave in behind his retreating cock. When they crashed cock and pussy together, their loins hit with such force a loud slapping noise echoed around the room.

I watched in amazement as her pussy and tits got redder and redder from the twin assault of his hands and cock. Her ass, taking the brunt of his forceful entry, reddened, too, like she had been spanked hard. She pulled his face to hers and used her tongue in his mouth like he was using his cock in her pussy.

"Don't come in me, don't come in me," she moaned when he broke the kiss and speeded up this incredible fuck as he got close to his own orgasm . But she kept fucking him as hard as he was fucking her and she still held him inside her with a strong leg lock. He couldn't pull out if he wanted to.

"Baby, I could finish off in your ass or your mouth but I'm staying right where I am," he growled. With a bellow, he came deep inside her. He finished with a couple of deep thrusts and a few little ones. Her pussy tightened into a small orgasm that expelled his softening cock.

He pulled up his pants and left us alone. She was still lying on the edge of the table, her legs spread wide and hanging off the table. She was out of breath and his cum started to ooze out and puddle on the edge of the table.

"I didn't want him to cum in me, " she gasped. "Only you, just you, especially tonight."

She slid off the table onto her knees and feverishly pulled out my cock. It took only a few licks of her tongue to bring me to the edge. I flipped her over the table and entered her from behind. It was a strange sensation. She was still loose and wet from another man's cock and cum. I pumped hard, coming in only a few strokes.

She turned around and kissed me while working on my cock again with her hands. I've never seen a woman as hot as she was. I took her on the floor this time, an act that took a long time to complete. I remember thinking we were doing all this in full view of the store window. Anybody walking by or any drunken sailor who might have staggered in for a little late night skin art would have been able to witness an incredible skin show.

"I'm going to get pregnant tonight." She said. We knew what she had just done and what was driving her to such a sexual frenzy tonight. He had gone in first, much deeper than I and with a bigger load. She was trying to make sure I was the father, not some stranger.

That was 9 months ago tonight. She's in labor and the baby will be delivered by C-section in about 20 minutes. Only then will we know.

User1
User1
120 Followers
12