Kirsty and John, The Next Friday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I feel you come down from the orgasm, I release your clit from my grasp. I cover you up so that you appear proper again. As you lay your head on my shoulder, I can see the girl next to you rubbing your hand. I hadn't noticed her before. I wonder how you will feel about her watching you when you finally realize that she did.

Kirsty: I came so hard, I'm glad I don't have to hold myself up, because I don't think I could. I can feel hands caressing me with nice tender touches. My chest is heaving from my heavy breathing. I don't move from this position for several minutes.

When I finally do sit up, I realize that the girl next to me is rubbing my arm and smiling at me. I freeze, not knowing what to say. She leans in towards me and whispers "That was so sexy, so beautiful. I couldn't look away."

I'm embarrassed. "I'm so sorry," I finally stammer.

"Don't be," she replies. "It was beautiful, you are beautiful to watch."

"Thank you," I reply and give her a weak smile.

I allow her to continue holding my hand while I lay my head back on your shoulder. We watch the play for a while in this position, none of us wanting to move.

After about twenty minutes I feel the girl start to squeeze my hand. I sit up and look at her. Her head is back and her eyes are glazed over. In her lap is her boyfriend's hand. He has lifted her skirt, pulled her panties to the side, and has his fingers buried in her. Now it's my turn to watch. I nudge you and point to them. We both watch this show.

He is not as skilled as you are, his motions are rough and unrefined. But it still feels good to her. She turns her head to me as the orgasm hits her and she starts to moan. Without thinking I cover her mouth with mine. She immediately responds to me and kisses back. Her lips are soft and tender and she pauses a few times as her orgasm causes her to shudder.

I see the boyfriend watching us kiss. I don't know if he has ever seen his girlfriend kiss another girl, but he staring intently. He is completely distracted now from how he was pleasuring her, and his hand has stopped moving. This allows her to kiss me more passionately.

After a few moments, I break the kiss. She moves her head to face me. "Thank you," she whispers, giving me a satisfied smile.

"You're welcome," I reply. We kiss again gently on the lips. It's this final kiss that reminds me that you know nothing of this side of me. You don't know about Rebecca and me. I can only hope that you could not, or did not, see me kiss this girl. I turn and kiss you on the lips to distract you from picking up on this new information.

John: I feel your elbow in my side, when I look at you, I see you pointing to the girl next to you. I sit up and lean over to see what you are pointing at. I can't believe what I'm seeing. It's fairly dark in here but I can clearly see her pussy. She has a blonde mound which is trimmed neatly, her red panties are pulled to the side, and his fingers are in her as far as he can put them.

It looks like he is pumping his fingers in and out as hard as he can, and she is starting to moan. It is clearly a turn on for him as well judging by the bulge in his pants. I hear her moans suddenly become muffled and quieter and then her body convulses as she's thrown into an orgasm.

I'm mesmerized by the sight of her movements with him inside her. It's so erotic and I find myself hard again. As she quiets down after the orgasm, I watch him unzip his pants and put his hand on his penis. I can't stop watching to see what happens. He starts pumping his shaft. Occasionally I catch a glimpse of the tip of it. I hear him try to muffle a groan and then I see him cum all over his shirt and pants.

You pull me away from the show when you suddenly kiss me. After a few moments I break the kiss. "I can't believe what the couple next to you did!" I exclaim excitedly to you.

"I guess we got them excited," you reply with a smile.

"It was so erotic watching her climax," I say quietly to you.

"Did you like that?" you ask almost hesitantly.

"Yes I did!" I reply. "Did you see that he made himself cum too?"

"No!" you say excitedly.

"He came all over his shirt and pants!" I say laughing.

You laugh with me when you hear this. You're looking into my eyes and smiling. You are gorgeous. I pull you tightly to my side, and snuggle up with you to watch the rest of the play. We pushed the limits farther than I thought we'd go. I don't regret it at all, but I'm not taking any more chances.

When the play is over we get up to leave. You say something to the girl, which I don't hear, and we leave arm in arm. I'm looking around the audience for any signs that people may have seen what we were doing. No one is really looking at us, we are fortunate that the five rows behind us are empty.

Kirsty: I'm relieved that you show no signs that you saw the girl and I kiss. Maybe someday I'll tell you about it, but I'm not ready for you to know about it now. I will be more careful from now on.

After we leave the building and are outside walking back to our cars, you lean in toward me. "Did you enjoy the play?" you ask with a little smirk.

I squeeze your arm and reply softly. "Very much. I've never had anyone who wanted to play with me like that before. I tried with others, but I was always made to feel that it was bad, and that I was a freak for wanting to play that way. You embraced it, you validated my fantasy and my feelings, and it was so erotic to me. My body felt electric. I'm not sure I've ever been turned on that much, that quickly. Thank you."

I can feel myself getting emotional. I didn't plan on this, but your validation of my feelings and fantasies is huge for me. I've never had this before and it's more important to me than I realized. You look at me with those big blue eyes which look even bluer now. They make me melt.

"You are so special to me," you reply gently. "You are such a loving, compassionate and giving person. I love the playful side to your sexuality. You look for ways to keep life exciting and fun, this makes me want to do the same. I think this deepens our bond and draws us closer. I'm falling for you Kirsty, every part of you."

Now I'm really melting. I can feel tears welling up. I can be emotional when I let my guard down and allow someone inside my walls like I did with you. I stand on my tippy toes, put my hand behind your head and kiss you. It doesn't take long before a few tears are running down my face and onto yours.

John: I can feel your tears running onto my face. I didn't mean to make you cry. I was just being honest, and I wasn't hiding anything from you. I didn't want to tell you so soon in this relationship how I am feeling about you. It just came out. I'm drawn to you and I find that I don't like to hide anything from you.

You stop kissing me and then hug me, your face buried in my shirt. I can feel you trembling slightly. I hold you tightly to me and kiss the top of your head. I leave my closed mouth on your head. Your hair smells and feels so good.

This erotic night took a sudden turn to strong emotions. Our bond just deepened, but the weight is heavy right now. We break the hug and turn just in time to see the couple that were sitting next to you walking toward us. They are holding hands and smiling. Evidence of his orgasm are clearly visible on his shirt and pants.

"Did you two enjoy the play?" I ask with a big smile.

"Yes!" she replies laughing. He doesn't say a word but has the goofiest look on his face and is laughing like a little child. They look at us and walk past. We immediately burst into laughter. We needed that.

Kirsty: I grab your arm as we start walking toward our cars. It's a short walk and soon we are at my car.

"Would you like to come over to my house?" I ask, squeezing your arm a little.

"Thank you," you reply with a smile, "I would really like that. My car is two rows over, I will follow you there." you kiss me lightly on the lips. I climb into my car, you close the door for me, and turn to walk to your car.

I pull out of my spot and wait until you pull behind me. Then we drive the ten minute trip to my house. I live in a quiet housing development built in the 70's. The houses are well kept up and they added a nice park and a walking trail system in the early 2000's. I pull into the garage and you park in the driveway behind me.

John: As we drive, I replay the evening in my mind. I'm having a hard time believing what we just did. You practically begged me to bring you to orgasm in the theater. And we were the catalyst for the couple next to you to do even more. You are full of surprises, and everyone of them gets me so turned on.

I step out of the car and put my arm around you as we walk into your house. You pour us each a glass of white wine and we settle on the couch to watch a movie. We do very little watching, choosing instead to talk through the movie. When the movie is over it is after 2:00am.

"It's late," you say softly to me. "Why don't you spend the night here."

"I'd like that very much," I reply.

We turn off the lights. You grab my hand and lead me to your bedroom. You don't turn on the lights in the room, except for a small night light, which gives just enough light so we can see each other. I watch you undress. It's even sexier when you do it in this dimly lit room.

When you are naked, you stand still, looking directly at me. I start to undress now. It's erotic to me, undressing as a show for you. I can feel that I'm getting hard. It's still hanging low, but it's definitely large. There's no hiding how you affect me.

When I'm naked, I stand and face you. Here we are, completely naked for the other to look at. We both look each other up and down, not ashamed and not hiding where our eyes are looking. After a few moments we both reach for the sheets and climb in bed.

We embrace in a hug, a full body, skin on skin contact hug, and it is so sensual. We kiss passionately as our hands explore the other's face, our bodies touching as much as we can. I'm am fully hard and I roll us over so that you are on your back. You spread your legs and allow me in between them. I move my penis to your entrance, rubbing your wetness on me. We have not stopped kissing.

I slowly push into you in one smooth motion. We interrupt our kiss and gasp as I go inside you. It feels so good. We resume kissing and I start pumping into you with long, slow, deliberate motions. We never stop kissing as I pump, and our hands continue to only explore the other's head, running our fingers through each other's hair.

We are both so turned on just from being together, not to mention from the activities we did at the play. It doesn't take long before I feel you shudder and then moan into my mouth as you orgasm. This immediately triggers my orgasm and we climax together. It's so very intimate as our bodies convulse together and we moan in each other's mouth.

When our orgasms subside, we resume kissing. I roll us over so that you are now on top of me, making sure that I remain inside you. We continue to kiss this way, and we start to get very tired. You break the kiss and lay your head on my chest. I pull the covers over us, hold you tightly, and before long we are fast asleep.

Kirsty: At some point during the night, I feel you slip out of me. You have shrunk and pop out easily. I feel your cum leaking out of me and run down onto you. I can tell it's early in the night when you fall out of me because our juices haven't dried and stuck us together. I'm very happy to be sleeping on top of you and quickly drift back to sleep.

When I wake up again, I didn't sleep as long as I'd hoped. It is just starting to get light outside yet. We haven't moved all night, and I can tell by your breathing that you are still asleep. I carefully roll off of you and climb out of bed. I pull the covers back over you and add an afghan to make sure you stay warm. I walk nude to the kitchen and start the coffee maker, then to the bathroom to shower.

The shower is hot and I just let the water hit my head and run down my hair and body. Your cum is all over my stomach and legs and it's slippery as the water softens it. My hands explore my body, feeling my breasts, my nipples, then down my stomach to my clit. I rub it gently, then slide a finger down my slit. I like how my body feels, It's sexy to me.

After a few minutes, I get about the business that I came here for. I shampoo my hair and wash my body. I take my time in the shower and after about half an hour, I finish. I dry off, put on my bathrobe, and go to the kitchen. As I pass my bedroom I peek in and see you still sound asleep.

Once in the kitchen, I get my cup of coffee with some French vanilla creamer. I set out a mug for you, along with the creamer, some sugar, and a spoon. I take my homemade cinnamon raisin bread and put it next to the coffee maker. I don't know if you'll be hungry, but I set out a plate anyway, along with butter, some sugar mixed with cinnamon, and pull out the toaster.

"I think that covers everything," I say with a smile. Then I grab my coffee and walk outside to sit on a lounge chair on the deck. I love being alone early in the morning. It's my special time. It's the cool part of the day, yet still warm enough to be comfortable. I sip my coffee as I look out over the little park and pond.

I lose track of time as I sit here, just enjoying the view. I'm halfway through my second cup of coffee when I realize that it's nearly 10:00 am. I look in the kitchen to see you making a slice of raisin bread.

John: I slept so good. When I wake up, I momentarily don't know where I am. I stumble out of bed and take a quick shower. I put on my boxers, and stagger out to the kitchen. I see the coffee and bread that you've set out on the counter for me and help myself. I toast the bread, add a little butter and cinnamon sugar to it, and grab my coffee. I finally spot you outside and head out to join you.

"Good morning," I say sleepily to you.

"Morning sleepyhead," you say with a smile. "Did you sleep well?"

I sit on the chair next to you and take a sip of coffee. "Shhhh. Don't wake me yet." I reply with a smirk.

You laugh at this and kiss me gently on the cheek. "Time to wake up now," you say so sweetly.

I smile and enjoy the feel of your lips on my cheek. I'm so glad that we've got this weekend together, it's just the two of us this time.

12