Kirsty Lures Andy into the Woods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still in his quandary about chancing any sexual advances, Andy decided to ask Kirsty about boyfriends.

"Oh Mark is my boyfriend. We've been seeing each other for a while now but I don't know where it'll end up yet. I do love him I suppose but he's the only boy I've been out with so maybe I need to meet some more before I settle."

"You're right with that." Andy told her, crestfallen by her use of the L-word.

"He is lovely though, Mark is, so it won't be easy to move on." Kirsty's words now told Andy that he should not make any sexual forays. Frustrated he decided to try to sleep.

Once they said 'Goodnight.', Andy turned onto his side facing away from Kirsty, simply assuming his usual position for sleeping. Despite the readiness of Kirsty to reveal her nakedness to him, he daren't make a play because of that lucky bastard Mark, he thought. He was worried too about the girl being a neighbour of his family. After a few silent minutes Kirsty whispered "Andy, Andy, can I snuggle up to you? I'm cold."

"Sure." he replied and immediately Kirsty turned onto her side to face him and pushed herself close up to him. Andy felt the bristling effect of her bush pushed up against his butt cheeks. He also felt her small firm tits press onto his shoulder blades, pretty sure he detected the feel of her stiff nipples. He realised too that her body seemed warmer than his own.

There were several minutes of quiet and then Andy felt her hand move and settle on his hip. It stayed there immobile for a few more minutes and then Kirsty began to slide her hand down over Andy's hip towards his navel. He quietly gasped, drawing breath slowly in response. He did so again as Kirsty's hand moved towards his wakening cock.

Andy practically held his breath as Kirsty's hand progressed lower until her fingers had encircled his now rigid erection.

"Andy." she whispered practically directly into his ear. "Thanks for going along with me being curious. I guess I just wanted to compare. My boyfriend, Mark - he's the only one I've seen hard - and you're bigger than him - much bigger."

Andy's naughty mind wondered how she had never seen her brothers or father with an erection. Then his thoughts moved on and his ego became buoyed. However, wary of where this was going, Andy replied "Good to know!" He didn't actually consider himself big in the cock department and had not been told so by any of his past girlfriends so this was, to a degree, music to his ears.

"Andy." she whispered again after a few more minutes during which she had held onto his cock. "You've no pubes. Do you shave or don't you grow any?"

He smiled to himself. "Maybe it's a city thing." he replied. "City girls mostly shave or at least trim. Guys have started doing it too. I like it."

"Oh, I see." Kirsty replied. She continued to hold his cock, occasionally giving some gentle tugs on it. By now, Andy knew there was pre-come seeping from his knob.

"Andy." Kirsty whispered for yet another time. "I'm very small down there. You know. My pussy. I'm very small. Mark told me. He says I'm the smallest he's had."

"Okay. That's nice for Mark then." Andy said awkwardly, fighting off the jealousy.

Immediately Kirsty replied saying "It's just that you might be too big for me, what with you having such a big cock and me being small."

Eyes wide now as he stared across the eerily lit cabin, Andy said "Well, I didn't know we were going to - you know - do anything!"

"Oh, it's just that if we were thinking about it, I am small for a big cock like yours." she said, even closer to his ear now.

"Kirsty, to be honest, I wasn't thinking about it - not until you brought it up." he blurted, only semi-truthfully.

"So you mean you are thinking about it?" she fired back.

"Kirsty, we're naked in bed, alone in a cabin in the woods. You've taken hold of my cock. You're talking to me about sex and your small pussy. I'm a guy! Of course I'm thinking about us fucking now. Are you?" Andy said in the loudest voice either had used for quite a while that day.

Unfazed by his exasperated tone, she said "Well, it's just - it's just - well, I've not had much experience. I've only been with Mark - and he never gets me there - you know - to a climax 'cos he comes very quickly. And - and - well, we're here - alone - and - well, no one would know, would they, unless we told anyone. And I wouldn't tell Mark, would I? And - well - I do like you even though we just met today and I would need you to be gentle so ..."

"Kirsty, tell me straight. Are you saying you want us to fuck - err - I mean have sex?" quizzed Andy, his frustrations getting too near the surface.

"Gee Andy!" she replied. "I guess I'm saying we could do - if we both wanted to!"

Andy was still wary of the dance that he was being led. He decided to go for broke. "Kirsty, I'm going to roll onto my back. If you'd like us to fuck, I'll happily take part. You just climb on! As you already know too well, my cock is good and hard."

Before Andy could move, she said "Okay, but be careful. Remember, I'm small."

As they rolled, the wafting blankets blew Andy the unmistakeable aroma of aroused pussy. Kirsty threw a leg over his naked body and slithered until she encountered his cock. Then she raised her butt off him and let him guide his cock to her lips. He felt her thick bush of pubes tickle his cock head before it encountered her soft wet pussy lips. Andy soon knew that Kirsty's pussy was tight, really nicely tight, but he was definitely not too big for her. Driven by innate desires, he slid deep into her. As he did so he felt her very moist arousal and then he heard Kirsty begin to make something akin to a purring sound.

Once Kirsty had taken his entire length, Andy began to fuck her, gently at first and then with quite some gusto. He pushed his hips upward, driving his cock deep inside the girl. She maintained her views on his size, gasping "Oh Andy, you're huge cock is stretching my tight little pussy. Oh Andy, you're so big and so hard. I can feel your huge swollen cock head moving through me, stretching me."

Then her mantra changed to praise for his cock and his moves. "Oh Andy, your cock is amazing. You're a great fuck. Give my pussy some more of that amazing fucking!"

He did - and he groped her sweet tits as he did so. She began licking his ear and he started to softly bite her tits and fondle her ass cheeks.

It wasn't long by Andy's experience before Kirsty began to sing her climax. She started by humming, moved up a gear into gasping and peaked by screaming "Oh! Oh! Oh!" time and again until her orgasm subsided. Andy was impressed by his own performance as he felt himself to be nowhere near to coming yet.

After a few moments of calm, Kirsty whispered into Andy's ear. "Andy, when you're with those city girls - in bed with them - do you ever - well - do you ever - you know - lick them - down there? Lick their pussies?"

"Yeah, I do! Lots! They all want licking. They expect it. Why?" he replied.

"Well, it's just that my Mark, he won't do it. Says men shouldn't be doing that. So, I've never been licked. Some of my friends have had it done by their guys. One of them even offered to do it to me when I told her that Mark won't. I told her I wasn't ready for that."

Andy nearly coughed as he thought how ready he was to see that. He said "I'm guessing you're wondering if I'll lick your pussy."

"Well, if you're used to it, I'd like to find out how it feels. Then maybe I'd let Janey do it to me." An image again appeared in Andy's horny mind.

He rolled Kirsty off him and onto her back before moving between her legs. "I won't be too big for you doing this!" he teased.

As his tongue made intimate contact, Kirsty began to squeal and she was soon rocking her head from side to side. She squeezed her tits and stretched her nipples quite aggressively. Andy was tasting his latest flavour of sex juice and he was enjoying the taste of Kirsty. It had been a long time since he had the fuzziness and tickling of pubes around his mouth. He tongued her clitoris with gentle flicking and probed and licked the length of her slit. Kirsty was enjoying the tongue skills of Andy and he was soon licking her through an epic orgasm of loud squeals and shrieks.

"Fuck Andy, that was immense! So good I can't say how good!" a panting Kirsty trilled.

"Maybe you'll let Janey do it sometime then." he suggested.

"I could well do that - but right now you and I need to fuck some more. I want you on top of me!" Kirsty ordered. Andy readily obeyed, sliding his very stiff cock back inside her tight little fuck hole. He groped her reddened tits while Kirsty licked his face and eagerly kissed him.

"You on the pill? Can I come in you?" Andy asked.

"Come however you want Andy. I take care of that." she replied all too readily.

She pulled his head beside hers and licked and whispered into his ear. "My big boy, are you gonna come in me now, shoot your jizz into my little pussy. I like you sliding your big cock in my little furry cup. I love it when guys come in me, take their pleasures and leave lots of juicy jizz. I like it when a guy gives me so much jizz that it leaks back out of my tight little tunnel. I like to drink it too. You can come in my mouth if you want. I like to taste a man's jizz. But hey, you come in my pussy first 'cos I want to feel that big hard cock of yours spurt its sticky stuff inside my little pussy."

Andy's cock head swelled more in preparation to ejaculate. He groaned and Kirsty began some really wet licking of his ear. The extra element of sensual touching and slurpy sounds pitched Andy into his climax and he spurted hugely as his pleasures whirled through him. He sensed that by his normal standards he had come very heavily in Kirsty. Kirsty uttered a muted squeal into his ear as she felt him spurt powerfully inside her. As Andy stopped his involuntary body jerks and then his thrusts, Kirsty held him close to her naked body.

"I loved feeling you come in me, Andy. You were so strong. I could feel every burst from you. I've never felt anything so strong in my pussy before."

Andy dared to try a little bit of checking. "I know you said that you've only been with your boyfriend - Mark, is it? Only, when you were doing your sexy talking before, you made it sound like there's been a few guys, quite a few."

"Did I? Oh, I guess I was just getting carried away talking dirty, I suppose. But I did love the feeling of you coming. Your big cock just erupted. I never felt anything like it! I bet your city girls love it too." Andy fell for her flattering words, kidding himself that he might be a big stud back in the city despite the fact that he never really got such comments or compliments there. He dropped his questioning of her past sexual experiences.

Kirsty licked his ear with a very wet tongue again then huskily said "Andy, you will want to fuck again before we leave here, won't you - 'cos I do. Can't do much else in the mean time anyway, so we might as well."

Andy turned to look at Kirsty and said "Why the fuck wouldn't I? It's hard to believe this is happening. I'm not known for turning down a freely available pussy and I'm not going to start holding back now!" Kirsty had taken hold of his softened cock and was teasing it with gentle strokes. She lowered herself to bring her face level to his hips and, still holding his cock, began licking his balls. The effect on Andy was electric and his cock was soon starting stiffening again. He realised that this girl had some very erotic capabilities.

Kirsty got out from under the blankets and added some logs to the stove. Then she leant on her forearms on the table, waggling her ass to Andy and said "If you see anything you like, you help yourself."

Of course, he did see something he liked the look of - Kirsty's pussy lips framed by the tops of her inner thighs. He doubted his ability to fully stiffen again and go for another fuck yet her body, her voice, her words, all combined, created a tiny jerk of more stiffening in his hard-working cock.

Andy reached out and pulled Kirsty backwards towards him. He kept her bent over and used his thumbs to spread her lovely ass cheeks. He drew his tongue upwards through the tiny ravine of her pussy and onto the little crater of her ass hole. He probed there, pushing enough to stimulate but not enough to penetrate. He licked back down, enjoying her juicy pussy again before returning to her ass. Andy realised that Kirsty was purring once more - and he was certainly stiffening again.

Kirsty was now obviously reacting very sensuously to the tonguing of her ass so Andy kept that going and pushed two fingers into her tight sex hole and began a finger fuck to augment his oral attentions. Kirsty had her hands on her knees now to keep herself still and steady as she revelled in this amazing feeling for her that Andy was supplying.

As her arousal heightened, Kirsty moved one hand off her leg and began to caress her hard clitoris. She joined in with the pace Andy was using on the finger fucking. It wasn't long before she began to pant and then gasp.

Kirsty's orgasm was accompanied by a fulsome howl that probably caused any nearby wildlife to jump in fear. Andy had increased the speed of his hand in her which Kirsty matched on her clit. The tonguing of her ass had gone high speed too. Combined, it had hurled the girl into ecstasy - and it lasted for quite some time by Andy's city life reckoning.

The girl fell backwards onto Andy and he drew them both under the blankets even though the cabin was very warm. By now he had a fully fledged erection that could be put to good use.

Whispering into Kirsty's ear, Andy said "Your ass hole must be very sensitive. You seemed to enjoy my tongue on it!"

"I did!" she gasped. "Mark, don't touch me there. He says men don't do that. I guess maybe you city people do it a lot?"

Andy paused before replying, conscious that he wasn't that big on anal stuff himself yet except when he was highly aroused - and even then he never went too far. "Well, I don't do so very much like that - just now and then and nothing too adventurous."

Kirsty replied coyly "I was only asking because I wondered what it feels like to have a finger pushed in - just gently - a bit of gentle finger fucking in the ass - just to find out how it feels."

Andy felt a buzz of extra excitement from the idea of being able to show Kirsty something new 'from the city', as she might think. He said "Okay! Just get into this position." and he pulled her about until she was on her knees, bent forward, resting on the side of her face. Her ass was presented proudly in the air. The blankets had fallen off both of them but they did not care. Andy got on his knees behind Kirsty's ass, his cock stiff and ready to go. Before he used it, Andy dipped two fingers in the saturated pussy in front of him. He pressed one of the slippery fingers right onto Kirsty's ass hole with gentle force until it opened and he slid it in up to the second joint. Once that was accomplished he guided his cock into her tight wet pussy, pushing the full length into Kirsty. Then he eased some more of the finger into her ass. Andy, pleased with his penetrations, began to slowly fuck both holes. Kirsty moaned with delight.

"Oh,oh fuck, Andy, that feels so good. it's awesome. I've never felt anything like it. Your finger in my ass is so good. Finger me harder. I love it."

He gave her what she had asked him for and as he did, he began to realise that Kirsty was the best sex companion he had been with in a long time. Whilst he did not go short of sex in his city life, rarely was it quite as adventurous and horny as this. Snowed in, in a cabin in the woods, he and this girl that he had only met for the first time hours previously, had shared their bodies for huge pleasures. It was an amazing sex scenario and so much hotter than his city life.

He heard Kirsty's passions rising and guessed that she'd be climaxing again soon. Once Andy knew for sure that she was there, he went for his own delights. Kirsty was just coming back down when Andy slid his finger and dick from her and, with a few urgent strokes of his hand, spurted his cream onto her slender back. It flowed and trickled as far as her shoulder blades as Andy drained himself again. He pressed his softening cock head onto her ass hole as if stubbing it out.

Kirsty flattened herself face down and Andy lay beside her. He looked at the globs of semen on her and then rubbed it all over her back to let it dry.

The two of them snuggled up together under the blankets, talked briefly about their thrills from the sex then gradually drifted off to sleep.

Some hours later, Andy was woken by a noise. His eyes gradually took in that Kirsty, still naked, was again tending the stove and turning the drying clothes. She saw he had wakened and said "Hey you! Sleepy head! Our things are mostly dry now and it's plenty warm without blankets. It'll be light in an hour or so. I'll fix us some breakfast and then we'll see if we're still stuck out here."

In his sex-fuddled mind, Andy was partly hoping to still be trapped in the wilds with this hot girl who wanted abundant raunchy sex with him. He ventured a thought in order to test his companion. "It some ways it'll be a pity to go back home after the great time we've had!"

She smiled, completely unabashed by her nudity and said "You mean you liked what we did? Was it as good as being with a city girl?"

He sat up. "Are you kidding! It was amazing! So hot and horny. You were fantastic!" Andy realised that he was sporting a very stiff morning erection, a point that was not lost on Kirsty.

"You looking for some help with that?" she said, nodding towards his early rising dick.

"That'd be good!" he exclaimed.

She turned and backed toward him. Getting her plan, he held his cock ready to spear her advancing pussy. She slid herself over his length, reminding Andy of the tightness of her sex hole. Kirsty began to move her hips to enjoy the cock inserted in her. He reached around and grasped her tits, caressing them in time with her moves.

"Maybe you'll lick me some more before we go!" Kirsty gasped.

"I'm hoping you'll suck me before we leave!" he replied urgently, feeling his excitement rising.

"Let's sixty nine!" Kirsty said with exuberance. She pulled her pussy abruptly off Andy's cock, threw his legs onto the bed and climbed over him on all fours. Her wet pussy and her ass hole were placed right by Andy's face. She stared at his twitching cock then drew it into her mouth. Both of them began frantic oral sex, highly aroused from their interrupted fuck.

Andy knew he would soon lose control and spurt into Kirsty's mouth. Kirsty was skating along the edge of an orgasm, knowing she would soon be crashing through it.

Andy's tongue was drawn through the soaking slit right before his eyes and pressed tantalisingly on her ass hole before repeating the moves. Then he pushed his tongue deep into her gash, pressing his mouth lips to her pussy lips, his nose penetrating her too. Her juices were flooding from her and he felt them trickling down his throat.

Kirsty pressed Andy's cock head to the back of her mouth, pushing it like a bung onto her throat. She wasn't planning deep throat but she gave long jerks of her head with her lips tight on his shaft. Her tongue lavished his throbbing cock head as it passed to her throat.

Kirsty had worked her hand through to hold Andy's balls. Andy was pulling Kirsty's dangling tits almost as though they were udders. He changed his hold to grip her nipples, each with a thumb and two fingers, using them to tug on her tits.

These combined assaults on all of their senses took them both to the brink. They were panting through their nostrils. Suddenly they were there. Kirsty felt thick hot cream hit the back of her mouth just as electricity coursed through every nerve in her body. She gasped, nearly losing some of his jizz. Andy's sensations caused his hips to thrust upwards and his head flew back, briefly depriving her pussy of attention. His pleasures surged and he connected with her intimately again.