Kirsty's New Apartment

Story Info
New apartment with spa bath.
827 words
3.22
6.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she opened the door her smile grew wider. She was excited to walk into her new home, a penthouse apartment that she had always wanted.

Kirsty was a bright girl, she was always top of her class through school and varsity which helped her fast track her career. At 31 she was an investment broker at the top of her game. Having well exceeded her budget, her bonus had allowed her to buy the apartment of her dreams.

As she closed the door behind her she marveled at the high end finishes and rushed to the large window to look out of the city.

The building was built in U-shape so the only thing that obstructed her 360 degree view was the other penthouse.

She kicked off her shoes and continued to explore her new home.

Walking through the open plan living, dining and kitchen area, she started her way down the passage to the bedrooms. Peeping into the two spare bedrooms she was eager to get into the main bedroom. The reason she wanted the flat. She paused at the door way taking a deep breath before she stepped in.

Her smile grew wider as she took it all in. To her left, the king size bed with crisp white linen. Straight ahead the huge sliding doors leading out to patio and to her right the open plan bathroom with the huge spa bath and shower. Overcome with joy she ran threw herself on the bed proud of what she had achieved.

With the sun starting to set Kirsty decided it best to toast her new new success on the patio. She went to the kitchen and got a bottle of champagne from the fridge grabbing a glass from the cupboard as she made her way to the bedroom once again to open the sliding doors.

As the late afternoon rays hit her face she popped the cork and poured herself a glass of champagne. Raising her glass to the setting sun she took a long sip.

She moved to the edge on looked down the 35 stories. Looking across the way she scanned the apartments floor by floor till she was looking directly into the penthouse across from her. She noticed that the windows had no reflective film on them and felt relieved that she had it installed on her windows as she realized she could see into the whole apartment. Taking her final sip of champagne she wondered who lived across from her. Judging by the looks it seemed it may not occupied very often. Maybe a corporate rental she thought. With sun dipping behind the hills Kirsty knew it was time to try out the spa bath.

Scanning the remote that control the apartment Kirsty found the settings for the bath. Hitting the hot button started a flow of water that was rapidly filling the tub. As the water hit the right level she hit the stop button looking in anticipation for what was so inviting.

Kirsty quickly removed all her clothes and felt the water with her finger tips. The water was hot but not unbearable. She quickly stepped in and slid her body down under the water. This is the life she thought as she lay soaking in the hot water.

Enjoying the relaxing bath Kirsty decided to try the spa feature. She pickup the remote and selected massage. The jets started to push the water through and Kirsty could feel the pulsing action all over body. The water was now flowing over her breasts and across her nipples sending small sensations through her body. The sensual feeling started to make her nipples hard which only enhanced the sensation. The water was not the only thing rushing the bath. The blood in Kirsty's body flowing to all the right places. The jets of water were causing arousal as Kirsty started to roll from side to side enjoying the sensation. She rolled a little further time and felt a jet of water her clit, she moaned at the impact of the water and spread her legs a little more to allow better access.

The shocks of pleasure started to race through her body. Slowly starting to rock her hips and ride the water jet, she felt her nipples with her hand. Hard as glass and yearning to be touched. She brushed her hand of her nipples send sensation of need to her sex. She started increasing her speed of riding the jet while rubbing her nipples. She couldn't hold back any longer. With a loud grown she felt the orgasm rock her body. Pleasure took over as rode the waves while the water jet mercilessly continued to pulse her clit. After a bit she reached for the remote to turn off the assault on her senses so she could catch her breath. Lying in the water breathing heavily she smiled and thought she may need to bath often in the day.