Kirsty's Weekend Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have one response: I get hard almost instantaneously. I'm staring directly into your eyes but don't have any words to speak. You crack the most erotic smirk I have ever seen, clearly enjoying watching me at a loss for words. Finally a little blood makes it to my brain so that it can function again. "I had no idea," I stammer.

"I believe that," you reply, still smiling, "your parts are different than mine, it probably doesn't affect you the same way".

"No it doesn't," I say "I'm pretty sure I'd know if it did." I'm smiling now too.

We resume normal conversation. We don't have an intimate relationship and continuing down this road is a little awkward. We finish lunch and walk back to the motorcycle. After putting our gear on, we climb on. I have a devilish grin and I lean back to talk to you. "Enjoy the ride."

You playfully jab me in the back. "I should never have told you about that you turd!" You lean against me, wrap your arms around me and we leave.

I am now acutely aware of what the bike is doing to you. This is a huge turn on for me and even though I'm paying attention to driving, my mind is on you. I am so hard that it's almost uncomfortable. I've noticed that when you put your arms around me this time, they are around my lower stomach. This is even more erotic for me as you could easily feel that I'm hard, your hands are so close.

Kirsty: I'm not sure if I should have told you how the bike ride affected me. I hadn't planned on it, but when you asked the question, it came out.

We settle in to the ride, and within about fifteen minutes I am back to the state of arousal I was at the end of the ride here. I know I can lean back and slow it down, but I don't want to. I have my first small orgasm about half an hour into the ride. My head is on your back and I'm holding you tightly. I'm trembling a little from it and I'm pretty certain that you could feel it if you were paying attention. Hoping to distract you from finding out, I lower a hand so it's resting on your hard penis. I know you've been hard the entire ride because I've felt it occasionally. It feels nice. I keep myself at the threshold of another orgasm for quite a while, and it's making me so very horny. I'll just ride the rest of the way like this, being turned on this way is a wonderful form of torture that I enjoy doing to myself. But you change my plan.

We get to a winding section of the road. You accelerate, being a little more aggressive through the turns. Leaning forward slightly, you pull me forward in the process. This increases the pressure on my clit while increasing the frequency of the vibration as well.

I'm already very turned on, but this throws me into overdrive. In about fifteen seconds I am cumming hard. I grab onto you even tighter, not wanting to fall off the bike. I'm shaking pretty hard and moaning into your back. There is no way that you can't feel me. I don't know how long it lasts, but it feels like a ten minute orgasm. When it finally subsides, I realize that I've had a death grip on your cock. I release it and slide my hand up a little. My panties are soaked. I'm out of breath. But I feel so good. And I'm still so freakin horny!

John: I'm still hard and I know it's not going to be comfortable to sit on the bike this way. My mind has been in overdrive since you told me how the ride affected you. All I can think about are the wonderfully erotic ways I can use this information to pleasure you. I'm kind of surprised that you told me, since we've barely known each other for one day, but I love that you did.

I've been thinking about what you are feeling this entire ride, and I've been trying to use the engine vibrations to help you along with your orgasm. We've been riding for almost a half an hour when you lay your head on my back. Your grip on me tightens a little. "Are you getting near an orgasm?" I think to myself. I downshift and maintain our speed to increase the vibrations. In about five minutes I get my answer as I feel you start shaking slightly. I can feel you so perfectly that it makes me even harder. Suddenly you place your hand over my cock. "Mmmmmm" I moan softly. I can feel a bit of precum ooze out. This is such a turn on for me. One or two stronger shakes signal the end of your orgasm, but you don't move your hand or head from where they are.

I make my plan to see how I can play more with you. In about ten minutes we will be at my favorite section of this trip, a very winding road that requires many gear changes and much variety in engine speed, not to mention a few bumps that seem to cause the bike to feel like it's tapping the riders butt. If ridden aggressively it should provide the feedback you are being pleasured by now, but with a little more intensity. "Ooo!" I almost say out loud to myself, "If I lean further forward, that may enhance the vibrations that she feels." I am smiling as I think this.

We are now at the entrance to my favorite section and I implement my plan. I am rewarded with almost instantaneous results from you and I smile big. You've tightened your hold on me and even got my cock in a death grip. I can feel you shaking hard from your orgasm and it vibrates me as well, right down to my groin. I think I even hear moans coming from behind me. I'm turned on even more, especially since you are holding my cock so tightly. Precum has made a big wet spot in my boxers. Your hand on me feels so good. I can't remember the last time a girl touched me there. You shake for a long time, long enough for us to ride through this curvy section of road. Finally you release your hold on my cock. This is, without a doubt, the most erotic ride I've ever been on. In another fifteen to twenty minutes and we will pull into Bill and Rebecca's place.

Kirsty: I get off the bike and just stand there, one hand on your shoulder, the other on the seat. I can barely stand, my legs are shaking and feel like rubber. You don't push me to move or ask me anything, you know exactly what's going on, you did this to me.

After a few moments I stand up straight and look at you. "Wipe that grin off your face". You don't, instead you smile bigger. I take a step backwards so that you can put the kickstand down and get off the bike. We remove our helmets and you offer your arm for me to take, which I do, and I smile at you.

We walk in the house to find the others gathered in the kitchen making drinks. "How was the ride?" someone asks.

"It was fantastic" you reply.

I turn to face you. "Thank you so much for the ride, John, I really needed it." I say with a smirk and a wink. I go up on my tippy toes and kiss you on the corner of your mouth. Then I turn around. "Becca, honey. I'm not used to wearing a helmet for so long. Would you please massage me so that I don't get a headache?"

"Of course." Rebecca replies.

John: You and Rebecca head to her bedroom. Everyone accepts your request to her as plausible, you probably do need your neck massaged after wearing a helmet. Not me though. I have information the others don't have. I know you are going to confide in your best friend that you just had an orgasm on the back of my motorcycle. Two in fact. I can't stop smiling.

Kirsty: I am so incredibly turned on after that ride. I still can't get over how strong my orgasms were, that you know about it, and that I hardly know you. In a way, that's kind of a turn on in itself.

We walk in Rebecca's room and I close and lock the door behind us. "What's going on..." is all she can get out before I practically jump on her, kissing her deeply and passionately. She responds immediately. My bold, take charge attitude is a big turn on for her. My hands are all over her chest, trying desperately to remove her shirt. It doesn't take long before it's off, and the bra follows quickly. She's already got my shirt unbuttoned and as her bra hits the floor, my shirt is being slid off my shoulders.

There is a trail of clothing from the door to the bed. As soon as she removes my bra I push her onto the bed while my mouth finds her breast. She moans and reaches to unbutton my jeans. When she tries to pull them down off of me, I step back and remove them. I then start to unbutton her skirt. Panties follow, and we are now naked and laying on her bed.

We hungrily kiss while our hands massage each other's breasts and our legs intertwined, each of us having a thigh pressed snugly against the other's clit. This is great, but it's not enough for me. "Get Waldo" I command her with a look of pure lust. With that, her look turns to lust also and she reaches back to find Waldo.

Waldo is the name we gave to our newest toy. He's a double-ended dildo that is the perfect size for us. He's wide enough to spread us out so that we feel full, but stops short of hurting us. He's also a little too long, but in our heaviest moments of passion, we can take him all the way so that our clits touch each other.

She hands him to me and I hold him with both hands, sliding the tip up and down her slit to lubricate him. I place him at her opening and slowly push him inside. She lays her head on the bed, closes her eyes, and starts to moan. The moans increase more as I push him slowly into her. When he is inside completely, I slide a finger and trace around the circumference on her folds. I stop at her clit and play. This causes her to shudder and shake. I twist Waldo and move him around inside her.

I stand over her and lower myself down until I can rub the other end of Waldo against my opening. I'm so wet that he is quickly covered. I press him into me and then quickly drop all the way down into her. I am spread open wide and filled immediately. Our clits slam into the other's thigh and Waldo slams deep inside each of us while also pressing on our g-spots. We are both thrown into an orgasm. Instinctively we cover the other's mouth with a hand as our moans can now be heard outside the bedroom. Our bodies are shaking vigorously.

I lift myself up, allowing Waldo to almost escape me, then I slam down on her again. I do this repeatedly and each time it extends the orgasm from each of us. We are so wet, our juices nearly splash around as we hit. Sometimes I twist to change the pressure inside us. I move one hand to her breast and play with it, rolling her nipple around with my finger because I know that is a big turn on for her.

By now we both have climaxed multiple times. I am getting weak, I can't continue. I collapse on top of her. Our breathing is very heavy and we are still shaking. We nearly pass out, and lay there for quite a while with Waldo still inside us. Finally she speaks "What's gotten into you?"

I tell her all about the ride, the vibrations, why I told you about it, and you owning me with your vibrator, aka motorcycle, all the way home giving me an intense orgasm while riding. She smiles. "That's so hot! That explains everything!" We talk for quite a while. She wants to know everything. Finally we remove Waldo and we go to the shower to clean up. Then we collapse on the bed for a nap.

John: My mind is still on you and our ride today. Feeling you shake as you climaxed, while holding onto me, was like nothing I've ever experienced before. I go upstairs to take a shower. I am semi hard. When I get in the shower I grab myself and after only a few strokes I am hard and very near a climax, but I don't let myself do that. I know Bill and Rebecca have something planned for this evening, and even though they didn't say it was sexual, I don't want to cum now just in case it is. I finish my shower and lay down on the bed for a nap.

Kirsty: When we wake up it is nearly 5:00. Our naked bodies are intertwined. When we get the chance to sleep together we get as close to each other as we can. We hug as we come out of our sleep, content to be together. Small kisses end our nap and we get up, get dressed and go downstairs to the group which has already assembled.

Some of the guests are busy preparing dinner, others are talking. Everyone has a drink to sip. Bill greets us both with a smile and a hug at the same time. We caress his face and both kiss him on a cheek at the same time. It's a sweet tradition that we have. "I'll get you some drinks. The usual?" he asks us.

We smile and nod and then head to the living room where a group is gathered. "I see our other guests have arrived" Rebecca says when she spots the two new couples in the room. That brings the total group size to ten. The four new guests are well known to the original group and Rebecca and I separate to say our hellos. We all chat, sip our drinks, and have an enjoyable time. Pretty soon dinner is ready and we gather in the dining room for the meal.

There is much conversation and laughing as we eat. Before long the meal is over, dishes are cleaned and put away, and the group has retired to the patio where there are chairs, a pool, hot tub, and sauna. The bar is close by and everyone has a few drinks in them by now. "So Bill" someone finally asks, "what big activities do you have planned for us tonight?" The group becomes quiet, eagerly waiting to hear what the plan is. We've had all day to think about it, and our curiosity is piqued.

John: I'm standing near Bill when he's asked what's next so I can easily see his devilish grin. "Ok, I guess I should tell you" he says as he looks around at everyone and gives them a smile. "I do have to confess that I was deliberately vague about what I have planned tonight because I wanted to make your minds wander into naughty places" he says with a huge grin. The group immediately erupts in mock disgust which quickly leads to laughter and many ideas are floated as to what punishment Bill should receive for his deception.

"Rebecca and I have invited you here, not for what we want to do to you, but rather for who you are: our best friends who have always been here for us. You know the amenities we have: a fully stocked bar, pool, hot tub, and sauna. The backyard is big and completely private with cushioned benches in many places. It's a very safe place."

Bill puts his arm around Rebecca who has walked up next to him while he was talking. "All of you have always treated us with respect and have proven to us that you are trustworthy. Rather than give you activities to do, we wanted to give you a space and time to feel safe and secure. A thank you from us. So drink, or don't drink. Wear clothes, bathing suits or nothing at all. Use everything we have here, stay up all night long if you wish. Just enjoy yourself and make plenty of good memories. And thank you. Thank you all for being here for us whenever we have needed you."

With his speech ended, Bill holds up his drink as a toast. Everyone follows suit. "CHEERS!!" the group exclaims and conversation resumes immediately. Bill starts making the rounds and refilling his guests drinks.

We've been drinking for a while, not heavily, but enough for some people to start feeling it and they loosen up. A few people decide to try the pool. Towels are provided. The brave ones strip to their birthday suit and go for a swim. I glance at you. You seem enthralled at the sudden nudity. No one is directly staring, but people are taking notice and seem to approve of the new freedom.

I walk up to you. When you see me coming you flash me a big smile. "What do you think of this?" I ask.

"I'm not sure yet, but I think I like it" is your reply. We take our drinks and walk over to a bench in the middle of the pool area. When we sit down you sit closer to me than I expected. We talk together for a long time on that bench, about nothing really, just getting to know each other.

As the group continues to drink, inhibitions fall and more nudity ensues. We are the only two dressed now. "I love watching everyone being naked and unashamed. I'm surprised that I feel this way." I say to you.

"I know what you mean" you reply, "it's non-sexual on one hand, yet very erotic on the other".

Everyone is acting normal despite the lack of clothing, nothing inappropriate is happening. "Shall we get undressed like everyone else?" you ask me. I nod in agreement and we both strip, putting our clothes in the area provided.

Your body is amazing and I take in your beauty without obvious staring. "Let's refill our drinks and then go for a moonlit walk around the property." I say to you. You don't reply, instead you give me a smile, grab my arm, and we walk to the bar.

Kirsty: I'm surprised at how comfortable being nude in a group outside feels. Bill is right, this is very safe place. Holding your arm as we walk feels right. This surprises me. I quickly checked out your body as you were taking off your clothes, I'm certain that you didn't catch me looking. I love that you are in good shape like I am. I'm not against overweight people, but people who stay in shape are attractive to me. And I really like how your body looks.

In one day I have met you, orgasmed on your motorcycle and told you about it. Then, to my surprise, you did it very deliberately to me and gave me one of my stronger climaxes. Now we are walking naked together, going to get another drink. I could not have imagined this. I also couldn't have imagined how much I love being here with you right now. It feels so comfortable.

You make us another drink, and we walk arm in arm again around the property. Even in the moonlight it's very beautiful, and also very romantic. It may be the alcohol, but I find myself being very cuddly. I place my body a little closer to you as we walk. Our pace slows some, but our conversation remains very lively.

We find a bench at the far end of the yard that is quite long and we sit at one end. I lean my back against your side and stretch my legs out on the bench. You wrap your arm around my chest. I find your hand with mine and we hold hands for the first time. My other hand holds your arm and pulls it gently down a little so that it rests on top of my breasts. "mmmmmmm" I softly moan to myself as you talk about something. We talk and slowly sip our drinks while looking up at the stars.

I lean my head back to face you. "I need a refill," I say with a smirk, holding up my glass to show you.

You smile at me. "I can fix that."

I move my face toward you and you move towards me. We meet in the middle and kiss. Our first kiss. Tender, slow, romantic as hell. I'm instantly wet. My fingers find your hair just as yours find my cheek. It's so passionate. I breathe in and smell you. Intoxicating. My nipples are hardening, poking into your arm. I feel something hitting my side, I know that it is you, you are getting turned on just as much as I am. We don't rush it, the kiss lingers on. Your lips feel so good against mine. "My goodness, how long has it been since I've been kissed this way?" I think to myself.

Eventually we stop kissing, but our faces remain almost touching. We caress each other's face. We are in no hurry. But we are thirsty, so we finally get up. We are much closer on our way back to the bar, but I still am holding your arm. It's a show of affection for me, it's me being vulnerable to you, it's me wanting to be intimately touching you, and it's a little bit of class.

We get our drinks and walk over to the hot tub and join those that are already in it. We sit very close, me reclining on you, your arm around me. I breathe a little sigh of contentment. I'm falling for you, I'm falling hard. And it's barely been 24 hours.

John: I never could have imagined or planned the time that you and I have spent together today. We are so comfortable, like we've known each other for years. I'm ecstatic to be naked with you, walking around the yard and now in the hot tub. It's been so romantic, except for our kiss, that was downright erotic. I can't remember if one kiss has ever turned me on so quickly.

You lean on me in the hot tub and I put my arm around you and pull you in tightly to me, as if you are mine, mine to hold, mine to protect. You allow me to do it, I get the feeling that you want me to. Bill and Rebecca and one other couple are in the tub with us. You and Rebecca are next to each other and instantly start talking like best friend do, but you stay close to me, you don't sit closer to her like I expected you to do. I am pleasantly surprised. We talk as a group for a long time, no one is concerned about the time.