Kismet or Happenstance? Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Buttery kisses. That was the only way to describe the way Sean's hot tongue sought out the recesses of her mouth. His fingers raked her hair, making every strand tingle at the root. The sensation tumbled down her back, her legs, her feet. Now she really knew the meaning of a toe curling kiss. Her hands rested on his bare chest, partly for the support, partly for the way his skin felt under her fingers. She rubbed against him and his answering moan made her melt. His mouth left hers as he released her hands.

"Are you really going to make me sleep on the couch, baby?" His voice oozed sex. The hot, thorough kind. Her hands drifted down his stomach. The kind only he could deliver. Her hands went lower. Soon.

"I don't think so," she croaked.

He eased his leg between hers. The wet wisp of Ana's, kinky curls over his thigh made him want to throw her on the bed. That she responded this fast, to a kiss, sent his blood southwards right along with her caresses. Her fingers did a maddening dance along the underside of his cock. Oh, yes. Round two just went from highly probable to sure thing. "Good. Because I wouldn't be able to sleep a wink knowing you were in here, needing me like this," he moved his thigh and eased her hips forward.

The tiny friction almost made Ana come.

"You're projecting," she tried to accuse, but it came out sounding like a moan.

"You think?"

Her breath hitched at the sight of his hand guiding his cock through her wet folds. It was as though she was watching this happen to someone else. And then she felt him there, the blunt head slid up and down her lips kissing her swollen clit with his swollen tip. Heaviness pooled within her core upon seeing his length lacquered with her arousal.

"I-I," she gasped, "didn't mean it...like that," she barely managed to speak as she felt the head nuzzle her opening. Her sex, her entire body throbbed with anticipation. Was he going to fuck her without a condom? Would she be the first?

He pulled away. "What did you mean?" He sounded like he was merely indulging a silly whim of hers. That emboldened her.

"You wouldn't sleep a wink," she reached for his shaft, "because of this." Her hand closed over his increasing hardness. The wet trail made it easy for her fingers to slide up and down his length. He moaned but didn't agree. Yet. That emboldened her.

She squeezed her hand, making him jerk and moan again. "Good. I've got your attention."

"You always do."

He was trying to distract her but she wouldn't fall for his sexy charm that easy. It was merely window dressing for his was a take no prisoners approach. Her fingers slid to the ridge below the crown. "It would be hard—"

"In case you haven't noticed, it already is."

"—for you to sleep, thinking about my hands touching you. Fast, slow, soft, hard—all the ways you like, all the places you like." Her thumb mimicked her words as it rolled over the sensitive bulb. "Isn't that the real reason you don't want to sleep on the couch?"

His eyes were heavy lidded. His whole body looked rigid but his smile waged the dare. "No."

She nipped his ear in reprisal. "Maybe it's my mouth, that'll keep you awake." She dropped light kisses along his neck and went south. His breathing changed as her tongue danced around each masculine nipple.

"That's not it." Mischief and desire played in his blue eyes, they masked his steely control.

"I bet I know what it is," she said as she moved down and onto her knees.

Sean watched her hold his dick like it were something she was about to worship. Her lips surrounded the tip but instead of sucking, her tongue barely touched the seam. His attention was divided between trying to stand and the feel of Ana's hands and mouth teasing him. His skin felt feverish. He wished she'd suck him already. As if she'd read his mind, her lips retreated very slowly. What a tease. He felt his cock swell to follow and fill her mouth. She looked up at him with those sex-kitten eyes. He smiled down at her. God, she was such an unbelievable tease.

One hand gently pumped his erection while the other palmed the orbs below. "Is this why you don't want to sleep on the couch?"

How'd he get so lucky?

"No," he said, trying to sound cavalier.

"I didn't think so. I'll just have to try something different," she quipped as her mouth advanced again.

Or was he cursed?

He held onto one of the posts as her mouth and tongue engulfed him with delicious, swirling pressure. She alternated the rhythm so every sensation built off the previous pass of her mouth. Hers wasn't an aggressive get-you-off-fast technique. Ana took her time, taking turns between titillating him and gently backing off. She handled him with such care. Her moans weren't a dramatic auditory tale. In fact, he had to strain to hear them. It was as if she couldn't help being turned on but didn't want him to know how much. Her eyes would lift halfway and close slowly as she sighed. Her skilled mouth withdrew and she licked her lips with lurid swipes of her tongue.

"I can taste myself on you."

She saw the fire in his eyes. Ah, yes. Kryptonite. She licked her lips again and watched his eyes follow the movement. She felt sexy, uninhibited and outrageously naughty. "Would you like to taste?"

He hooked his hands under her arms with an almost painful grip and pulled her up. Superman was thisclose to losing his control. She saw it in the hard set of his jaw. That emboldened her.

She flattened her palms on the wall of his chest, maintaining the small distance between them. "Do you want a little taste of me?" she asked most innocently.

"Yes," Sean growled and made a mockery of her efforts to keep him at bay.

He cupped her face and brushed his open lips over hers. She was ready for a full-on assault but his tender, restrained kisses broke through her defenses. Her mouth parted to welcome him as he traced the contours of her bottom lip with his tongue. She hugged his waist; her fingers lightly raked his back and molded the shape of his ass before settling at his nape. Sean's hands snuck under her shirt, seeking out places to make her burn. Someone moaned; she wasn't sure who. She felt his middle and index fingers bracketing her clit, but not touching it. Back and forth he went, making her arch into his expert touch. The slow, insistent throb between her legs kept building and building. It got harder to breathe easy or remain still. Ana had to break the kiss. Her blood hummed as she climbed and climbed. She buried her face in the side of his neck. Her faint noises rode a whoosh of broken air. His slow, steady massage felt—

"That's why." His gruff words sounded so hot in her ear.

The hand between her legs stopped moving, he cupped her chin with the other, forcing her to look at him. He looked wolfish and hungry. The corner of his lip curled up. "Those noises you make when you're about to come. That's why I won't sleep on the couch tonight and why you won't let me."

She couldn't find it in herself to disagree and leaned in for a kiss. So they were calling it even. Fair enough. But Sean's grip didn't relent.

"Am I sleeping on the couch tonight?" he demanded.

So much for fair play.

"No," she husked. She'd do anything he asked. That's what he wanted all along.

"Good."

And just like that Ana lost the dare.

"What—" she exclaimed as he pushed her at shoulders and she bounced onto the middle of her fairy tale bed. She didn't need to complete her question.

"I'm breaking the first rule."

Her dirty mind raced with the possibilities his voice and intense eyes promised. "What's the first rule?"

He dropped a knee onto the bed. "I'll show you. Now take off your shirt."

* * * * *

Ana pulled in air through her clenched teeth and hugged Sean's back as another thrust pressed her into the mattress.

"Please." Her voice sounded weak and distant even to her own ears.

Her crossed legs bobbed over Sean's back as he moved over her in the slow, sinuous rolls she needed. He rained kisses over her damp neck, her jaw and took her whimpers into his mouth as another orgasm circled and built quickly. Ana didn't know if she wanted this to continue or end. But she wanted them to ride out this storm together. She arched her hips and used her legs to pull him deeper, encouraging the harder, more urgent drives he loved.

"Yes!" His voice roared like low thunder. He threw his head back as she squeezed his cock within her fluttering walls. The muscles along his neck and upper arms flexed with the effort to hold back. For her. Her hands bracketed the sides of his face and she made him watch her.

"Come with me," she crooned until his movements became jagged, until he had no choice but to pound into her. Ana enveloped him completely with her arms, her legs, her voice, her clenching sex and her eyes. Her autumn eyes were always his undoing. It was too much and not enough. He laced his fingers with hers on the pillow and gripped her hands with almost bruising force. His full weight bore down on her. Smack. Smack. Smack. That and her sobs mixing with his guttural moans were all he knew as their sexes connected again and again and again. They came in the next breath. Fierce. Hard. Deep.

Sean shook in the aftermath, every nerve ending, every cell in his body felt blitzed. He nestled his head in the arc of her neck. The mere thought of moving from the heaven of lying between Ana's thighs exhausted him. This part of using protection was an inconvenience that rarely bothered him this often. Maybe it was because he couldn't seem to get close enough to her, he always wanted more. Her palms moved from under his; he felt her hands absently smooth his back and brush his hair from his forehead, calming him. Her gentleness reminded him how he hadn't been.

By some miracle, he was able lift his head.

"Was I too rough?"

Ana shook her head and kissed the valley in his chin. It was thrilling to see and feel him lose control, even just a little, to be wanted that much. The concern in his voice and rueful expression made a place near her chest squeeze. She felt treasured and cared for.

"I'm so glad you don't play by the rules," she said in a voice laced with humor and good, three a.m. sex.

He dropped his forehead to hers.

"Me too."

Ana was on her way to sleep when she felt the bed shift. Sean was back. She felt her lips smile as his warmth surrounded her.

"Go to sleep, Belle."

The sound drifted over her like an intimate caress. Belle. She wasn't sure whether she told him she liked it or if she dreamt she did.

* * * * *

The heat along her back and the weight below her breasts pulled Ana to awareness. Light penetrated her closed lids. The distant tick of the bathroom clock and the rhythmic sound of Sean's breathing blended into the Sunday morning quiet. There was only peace, so unlike Saturday morning.

Yesterday she'd woken up with a sense of dread while slivers of daylight peeked from behind the drapes. How ironic, since she'd kept a clock vigil all night, willing the hours to rush by. But yesterday she didn't know her presence during a crisis would matter much to Sean. Yesterday she didn't know she'd feel safe enough to cry in front of him or that he'd hold her and wipe away her tears with such tenderness. Yesterday she didn't know how much his worries mattered to her. But today...

Today she'd really start to accept that she couldn't control everything. That things in life didn't fall into neatly labeled boxes or always make perfect sense. She'd needed a second trip to the ER to remind her of that. She opened her eyes enough to see Sean's arm draping her middle. If she continued to insulate herself from disappointment, from the unknown, she'd be alone in this bed with the weight of missing Sean instead of the weight of his arm around her this morning.

This morning there was a calm peace and Sean. She took his hand in hers, one that had sent her soaring and pulled her up from the floor, all in one day. Things didn't have to be perfect to be enough. She dozed off petting him. No, this was more than enough.

The slight touch woke him up to a dream. That's how Ana's bedroom looked with its off-white palette imbued with pearly daylight. She was touching him, not in the way lovers did to arouse or parade their skill. This was pure affection. She tucked his arm closer to her body and went still; her fingers loosely circled his wrist. That was the moment he made up his mind. He wasn't backing off. He felt her tiny jolt when his lips touched her shoulder.

Ana turned her head to him. "Sorry." Her voice and smile were warm and sleepy, just like she was. "This is new."

He kissed her shoulder again. She'd better get used to it.

* * * * *

A special thank you to Evanslily and TangledinYou for the encouragement and the roadmap.