Kiss From a Rose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wrapping my arms around her upper thighs for leverage, I dove back onto her clit and spent the next several minutes bringing her to where I wanted her -- whimpering louder and crying and wriggling, struggling to free herself. I knew she was almost there when her right leg convulsed then tensed.

"Hmmph, plllease don' stop."

She was so wet now that I knew I wouldn't have any problem getting a few fingers inside her, maybe more if she was big enough. There was only one way to find out. When my fingers and knuckles were wet enough, I inserted my middle finger into her. Bringing the heel of my palm up, I maneuvered my finger to the roof of her pussy and rubbed back and forth then up and down. I hoped I was hitting her G-spot.

Being thrilled when she screamed, she brought her legs up and arched her back; I knew I hit it. I reached out my free hand for hers and entwined my fingers around hers. Then I inserted my forefinger and repeated the motion then on until all four fingers were inside her. I pumped my hand inside her a few times, making her squirm and cry out again.

Oh, was she really loving it!

Slowly and carefully, I dug my thumb at the base of my fingers, turned my wrist vertically then gently pushed my hand inside, rotating gradually until my whole hand fit very comfortably. Finding a rhythm to my hand, I fucked her, occasionally twisting my hand so not to cause any burning for her. Every part of her body was convulsing and her whining was non-stop.

"Katie, are you ready to cum for me?" I asked, surprised at the excitement in my voice, as well as my own juices building up between my legs.

"I ... yes, yes, please don' stop," she moaned.

Fucking her harder and faster, I released her hand and rubbed her clit, gently at first. When she gave me the reaction I was looking for, I pressed harder, moving back and forth increasing my speed. I smiled before I felt her tighten her PC muscles around my wrist and she held onto my hand harder. I knew what that meant. "Allow your body to let go. Cum for me, now!" I barked.

"I ... yess, I'm ... oh, holy mother of ...!"

I felt her push my hand out when her orgasm tore through her body. As her body shook, I forced myself to keep my hand inside her as she arched her back and tensed more so. Her body was still shaking as the waves of the orgasm flowed through her.

"Katie, Katie," I called, wanting to make sure she heard me. It was several seconds before she was able to breathe and answer me. "I'm going to remove my hand slowly."

She nodded and held her breath while I carefully removed my hand. Her body shook once more before she completely collapsed against the mattress. Looking at my wet hand, I smelled my fingers before I licked her juices off my fingers and lay down beside her.

She reached her hand up to my forearm and said, "Gi ... give me a ... minute."

"A minute for what, darlin'?" I asked curiously.

"I want you. I want ... to touch you."

Oh, I wanted her to touch me, but she was so exhausted she'd fallen asleep. As I brushed the hair from her brow, I whispered, "Merry Christmas, darling.'"

----------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This has been such a hit I will be continuing it, but after Christmas. I just wanted to get it out for the contest.

Thanks for the votes and comments!!

12