Kiss, Lick, Suck, Fuck

Story Info
An account of my first intercourse experience - embellished.
1.2k words
3.69
95.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her name was Becky. She was tall, about 5' 11" to my 6' 1" frame. When we stood, we stared into each others eyes. She was full and big and beautiful. We were both college freshmen at Texas A&M, were both 18th at the time, and I was living at home with my parents.

We had dinner at my parent's house. At dinner, she made it a point to play footsie with me under the table, my parents unaware. We went to see a Monty Python's "Meaning of Life". After the movie, I took her back to her apartment, a modern small two story place. We sat on the couch a long time, talking and listening to music. "I Stop the World and Melt With You" song was on the radio, and it put us in the mood to kiss. Given our large size, we started kissing on the couch, but found it better to stand, as our body features (our chests, our lips, our hips, our legs) matched up perfectly.

We started kissing, and kept right on going. We first kissed closed mouth, then French, then passionate. Her taste was exquisite in my mouth, and we danced with our tongues, my mouth to hers and back again, like two dancers on the ballroom floor. I started kissing her neck. She started rubbing my chest, looking for my manly pecs and nipples.

She invited me to unbutton her white blouse. I unbuttoned her to find a pristine white bra holding the finest 36C breasts I had ever seen. I was feeling a huge high as my lover urged me to continue. I felt her breasts through the cups. Her nipples were starting to get hard, and so was my member. She became excited and her thigh started intentionally rubbing up between my legs seeking her target as it became ever harder.

She invited me to unbutton her bra, so I reached around, removed her bra, and saw full breasts, brown nipples, and the beauty of their nearly round curve. At this point, I took her cue to continue, first holding her sisters, then playing with her nipples, then starting to kiss and suck them. At the same time, she was undoing my belt, and was getting into my pants. My member was getting very hard at the excitement. She dropped my pants and shorts, and started feeling "him".

At this point, I looked longingly into her blue eyes, intoxicated by the smell of her hair, and her essence. I asked her "Can I make love to you?" She replied, with a sexy smile, "YES!"

She said, "Let me prepare herself", so she ran upstairs to her bedroom, leaving me waiting in anticipation of our lovemaking. It seemed like an eternity to me, as I waited for her to descend the stairs. As she emerged, she had on a light robe, and it was open. The moonlight shone across her nude body as she flowed down the stairs, like a goddess descending from heaven. She was a vision, her breasts full and firm, she had a beautiful tummy, not too hard, not too soft.

She had no underwear on, so I was able to see her neatly groomed pubic hair and labia, with lips peeking out, teasing me. As she came downstairs, she reached for my member. She wanted to put it into her mouth and give me oral sex, but I stopped her and said it would be my "honor" to please her, instead. Seeing that I was already excited, she agreed, both of us laying on the floor near the stairs.

After getting a few pillows from the couch, we lay down near the bottom of the stairs, where we could spread out. She pointed to her stomach, and, in a low sexy voice, said "Kiss". I proceeded to kiss her stomach, then moving to the tops of her thighs. As she began making sounds indicating the depth her desire, I smelled the perfume of her love coming from her pussy. I kissed the inside of her thighs, moving ever closer to her labia.

As I began to kiss her labia, she started moaning, she instructed me to "Lick". I did, running my tongue up and down the outside of her slit. She moaned with excitement. Taking the back of my head, she moved my head around her labia, slit, and then finally up to her clitoris as I continued to lick her. She moaned again, and started moving her hips and legs while adjusting my head.

I soon figured out that I needed to keep my attention completely on her clitoris, as her passion grew ever stronger. She finally blurted out the word "Suck",and I knew what she meant. I took the ball of her clit into my mouth and started sucking. Her passion, turned to writhing, moaning, and breathlessness she crashed upon the rocks of orgasmic pleasure.

It took her a minute to come down, and it freaked me out. At 18, I had heard about an orgasm but never seen a woman experience one for real. She settled down, and looked into my eyes. She smiled a big grin, and said "my body will return this pleasure to you".

She pulled out a condom and put it on my erect cock. She motioned me to move up between her legs, she was already spread out from the prior excitement. I got on my knees and positioned myself over her.

What I felt next was amazing. As I pushed the head of my cock into her pussy, I could feel her pussy, grabbing and pulling, ever seeming to want me deeper inside her. Once I was fully in, it felt as though a velvet glove was grabbing my member, drawing it further and further to her. I began pulling out, feeling her body "beg" me back in. I started making love to her, in and out, her velvet glove ever tightening as we stroked.

The strokes became more intense as it was evident that we were moving from "gentle lovemaking" into "serious fucking". I began to feel the rush of the sex high in my brain, as we both were intoxicated in our passion. We pushed harder an harder until it happened.

Her velvet glove became a vise, grabbing me so hard, she yelled out her orgasm as her pussy squeezed me beyond imagination. My brain exploded as I ejaculated into her strong pussy, I felt like I was completely out of my body, like I had never felt during masturbation. We both were clearly out of breath, and laid a few minutes to enjoy each other, her beautiful body against mine.

I told her "That was the most incredible thing I had ever experienced, I would love to do it again." She said that "if you make love to me again, you have to spend the night and wake up with me in the morning". I suddenly realized that it was 1:30am. I still lived at home, and while my parents didn't wait up for my anymore, if they got up in the morning and I wasn't there, I would have a lot of explaining to do. We stood up again, kissed one last time, and I began putting my clothes back on.

Back in corner, I saw four eyes peering out of the corner. I suddenly remembered that she had Doberman pinchers. These dogs, whom she loved, sat there the whole time, watching us as we poured out our passion on one another. They were our voyeurs, and let us make love to each other without interrupting.