Kiss Me Cate Pt. 02

Story Info
It must be fate.
10.7k words
4.87
48.8k
82

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/25/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Member389
Member389
1,667 Followers

I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I did writing it.

I've had a long standing love of Irish lasses. Their eyes, complexion, smiles have always warmed my heart, and a few have broken it.

Constructive criticism as always is welcome in the comments, others will be dealt with in the usual manner.

*****

I don't remember a time I slept so well. I could hear her heartbeat, her chest rose beneath my hand with each breath. I opened my eyes slowly, the dim light coming in around the drapes barely broke the darkness. In, and out, the slow rhythm of her breath nearly lulled me back to sleep. She was warm and soft in my hand, realization dawning on me as I thought about where my hand was. I began to slowly draw it away and her grip tightened on it. A soft sleepy laugh came from the darkness in front of me.

"I was wondering if that was an unconscious move or not." She brought my hand up and kissed it, and then put it back where it was, the soft warmth of her breast filling my palm. She nestled back against me and hummed. I quickly noticed why and was glad for the darkness as I'm sure my cheeks were blazing red. "Can I take credit for that?" She laughed again.

"Yes." I said softly. I paused, the heat draining from my cheeks. "Cate..." I began, but I didn't know what I was going to say.

"Dylan?" She said, humor in her voice.

"I was going to say that I think I love you, but that's wrong. I do love you, no thinking about it is required." She pulled away and rolled over to face me. Her eyes wide in the growing light. "Before you say anything, I've been thinking about all of the things you're likely going to say. Isn't it a little soon for that?" I said mimicking her voice. "No it's not. When you feel like I do right now you don't want that feeling to end." I smiled. "Are you sure you're not just randy Dylan? No, well yes, but this is far beyond that. I dread weekends when I won't see you for two days. I get so lost in your eyes, your smile and not seeing them is almost painful. I know this might sound bad but, I feel like that, well the invitation had been extended, and yet I just want to hold you and never let you go."

Her mouth opened slightly, her neck arching, her lips yearning like a plant for water. I leaned forward and tried to quench her thirst. She rolled me onto my back with surprising speed and began unbuttoning the rest of her flannel. She then grabbed at my t-shirt and began dragging it up. I reached behind my neck and nearly tore it off over my head. She dove on me as soon as it was clear. Our chests touched, the sensation was like a spark finding the ground. Before I knew it she was straddling my hips kissing me hard and fast. I ran my hands up underneath the mass of dark hair pulling her down to me. She sat back gasping, her lips swollen slightly.

"Dylan, make love to me." She took my arm and rolled off of me onto her back, and tugged me over onto my side. I ran my hand down her chest, between her breasts and over the flat of her stomach. It clenched under my touch. I touched the satin ribbon tie at her waist, pulling the bow free. She raised her hips and reached for the waistband. I reached up and stopped her, taking her hand and setting it aside. I got up and knelt beside her and reached for them pulling gently, slowly, waiting for her to tell me to stop. She only arched her hips higher, more urgent she reached up under my arm and ran the palm of her hand up the length of my stiff cock through my shorts. The flannel slipped away showing a neatly trimmed little triangle of nearly black hair above swollen pink lips. I took several deep breaths as she tilted one knee to the side, opening herself up.

"Ask me again." I said panting.

"Dylan, please make love to me." Affirmation given I parted her legs and entered her.

"Dear God!" Her nails dug into my back as I took long fast strokes. I looked down at her face, tears streaming from her eyes.

"I'm hurting you." I said trying to stop. She kicked me with her heels.

"Don't stop!" Her hips rose up to meet me. I leaned down and kissed away the tears. Her back arched thrusting her chest up at me and I increased the pace, knowing I had little restraint left. I let out a loud groan. She gripped me tightly as I exploded. When the blood eventually flowed back to my head I took a deep breath and rolled off. Cate began to laugh.

"What?"

"I'm so glad we're waiting, you know, to go on that first date."

I laughed. "I'm sorry."

"The hell you are. You made me beg for it."

She was quiet, too quiet, I leaned on my hand and saw her face, a flush lit her cheek. She had far off look in her eyes. "Are you alright?" I said leaning down to kiss her.

She smiled. "Oh yes, I'm more than fine." She sat up. "Oh dear I'm glad we didn't do that last night. The um, wet spot is more of a splash zone."

I chuckled. "Are you okay though? You were tearing up there."

"You were a bit, vigorous. I'm good, was just a little painful at the beginning. It's okay Dylan, really it is." She rolled over and straddled my hips. "We can take it a little slower this time." She reached down and began bringing me back to life with long slow strokes. A little smile spread across her face as I responded to her. She reached behind my neck and pulled me up, and pushed all the pillows behind my head. "Scoot up a bit." Once I was settled, she mounted me sliding slowly down the shaft until I was buried in the silken wet heat of her.

"You have no idea how incredible that feels." I said with a gasp.

"I believe I do." She reached down and took my hand turning it over and took my thumb into her mouth. She sucked on it gently, getting it good and wet as she began rocking her hips.

"If you're thinking this is going to help me to last I don't think you're even remotely aware of your abilities." She only grinned, slurping and sucking on my thumb as she continued the slow rocking motion.

She removed it momentarily. "Like this." She took the tip of her tongue and began to draw circles with it on the end of my thumb, pressing firmly. She then took my hand and reached down between us, setting my thumb against the hood of her clit. She looked me in the eye and I swear I could see a spark. She leaned back slightly and rocked back and forth, the strokes longer. I began circling her clit like she demonstrated and she moaned long and low. Her breasts bounced with each stroke and I was mesmerized, reaching for them automatically. Her skin was warm and damp, the rose pink nipple was so hard as to look painful. I stroked it, taking the nipple between my fingertips and pulled it gently, the rubbery skin snapping back when I released it. Cate sucked in a quick breath and let out a yelp as she ground herself down on my shaft. Her rocking sped up, and I sped up my thumb. Her breasts flushed a deep red as she began to shudder. "Yes!" I tweaked my thumb quickly and she bucked hard against me several times settling hard on my cock, gasping for air. She shook as her orgasm washed over her. I stopped stroking her and drew her to me. "Give me a moment." She said gulping air. Her head was pressed into my shoulder. I had hold of her ass and I began lifting her slowly and setting her down. I laid out a line of kisses from her shoulder to her neck. Soon she began to follow the rhythm rocking gently up and down.

"Did I ever tell you that you have the most terrific backside I have ever seen, and now felt?"

She laughed. "There were a few times I caught you looking." Rock, rock, rock. She leaned back and kissed me, taking her time and doing it right. Her hands gripped the hair at my nape and pulled my head back, she was voracious, her tongue tangling with mine, her teeth sunk into my lower lip. She has such a long graceful neck and I kissed my way up and down. She cooed in encouragement and the rocking got faster. I was pulling her down with each stroke. She had a tight grip on my shoulders as she rode me. I drove my hips upward and came again. I fell back boneless against the pillows. Cate let out a squeak as she fell forward on me, grabbing the headboard before she smacked into it.

"Look at that, I've drained the life clear out of you."

"Succubus." I gasped with a silly grin on my face.

"The number of times I heard God invoked this morning, I'm more likely to think it was something of a religious experience."

"I need sustenance."

"You're not the only one. I think I just burned more calories than a marathon run."

"Yea but it was a lot more fun and easier on the knees."

"Speak for yourself." She leaned down and kissed me before rolling over onto her back with a little yelp. "Damn that wet spot got cold." We both laughed. She rolled out of bed and wobbled as she got her balance.

"Was I..." I started to say and got a gimlet look in return.

"You aren't serious are you?" She replied to the incomplete question. She held out her hand and wiggled her fingers. "Come on, we might as well conserve water, there's room for two in there." She nodded towards the shower. "We can talk a bit while getting cleaned up."

I followed her, hand in hand into the bath, she figured out the shower and gave it a moment to heat up. "Why would you ask that?" She was serious, the crease in her brow was back. "I mean you must have with Stacy, or well before that I mean."

I stepped into the hot spray with a deep sigh. "Come on in I'll wash your back." I said with a smile.

"I'll let you wash the rest of me if you answer the question."

"If I do we'll be eating breakfast for dinner."

"You're avoiding the question."

I took a deep sigh as I lathered up her hair, running my fingers through it and massaging her scalp. I must have been doing it right from the hum of approval she was making. "I don't know." I started. "Does it make me a jerk if I said I didn't care before, if I enjoyed it that's what I was in it for."

She nodded gently as I rinsed the shampoo out of her hair. She handed me conditioner telling me she'll be a tangled mess without it. "So for the first time you care about what the other person feels. Yes up until now you've been a selfish lout." I worked the conditioner into her hair combing my fingers through the dark locks. "The fact that you asked means you're growing I think."

"Now who's avoiding the question?" I began washing her back, rubbing my fingers in deep relaxing the muscles to another hum of approval.

"You were wonderful Dylan. Just take your time, there's no race to win." I made my way down her back and legs, seeing red marks on her backside. I didn't say a thing I just grinned. She turned and I worked my way back up, taking care to get all the crevices squeaky clean. I rinsed her hair once more and she switched places with me under the water and proceeded to wash me head to toe.

"Really? Already?" She said seeing the results her hands had while washing me. She soaped it up and stroked it gently.

"Well that's not going to help now is it?" I said short of breath. She rinsed me off well.

"I have a surefire method." She nibbled my nipple with her lips and slid down my body. She took me fast and with relentless abandon corrected the issue. My hands on her head in benison.

"I didn't realize just how hungry you were. I have to get you breakfast fast before I lose my ability to walk."

We dressed and decided to check out the dining room here at the hotel. "It's a good thing I brought a scarf you beast. I'll have to look into buying a few turtlenecks thanks to you." I was sure she wasn't angry because of the big grin on her face as we walked across the lobby. I excused myself and went and checked out of the other room since we didn't need it.

"Since it appears the door was never unlocked, I'll put it in as a cancelled reservation. Cheaper that way." He said taking the key and handing me the receipt. A smile crept across his face as he spied Cate behind me.

Breakfast was quick and we set out to see the sights, what few there were at this time of year. We did brave a few shops to find a turtleneck or two after which I was promptly accused of being proud of the marks I'd left on her neck. I just grinned and looked innocently around. We took a short but brisk walk along the lakeside promenade. We huddled in a little cafe warming ourselves afterwards.

"Penny." She said.

"Hmm?"

"You're deep in thought or you've got serious brain freeze from the cold."

"Oh, I was just thinking how miserable I'm going to be for the next eight weeks having to keep away from you for fear of impropriety."

"Well considering the morning we had, I believe there would be a good bit of impropriety." She smiled, it faded quickly. "It'll work out. We might be able to sneak off for another illicit weekend." She wiggled her eyebrows which made me laugh.

"I'm all for that." I said toasting to her ingenuity with my coffee cup. I froze half way to my mouth. The smile on her face, the splash of freckles across her nose and cheeks, the blue sky reflected in her eyes, her hair mussed from being tossed about in the wind all came together in that perfect memorable moment. I knew that this moment, how she looked, the sound of her laugh, and the love that showed plainly on her face was something I would never ever forget.

"Are you alright?" She asked, her expression turned to concern.

I grinned. "I'm fine, more than fine actually." Her eyebrows rose in question. I looked down and felt my cheeks warm.

"What are you thinking of?" She asked with one eyebrow raised.

"I just realized that I'm in love with the most beautiful woman in the world, and well I forgot to breathe there for a minute." Both of her eyebrows rose and she reached beneath the table taking my hand and put it in her lap and held onto it tightly. She wasn't smiling but looking down unfocused at her cup. I leaned down and looked up into her eyes. She looked up at me slightly surprised.

"Penny." I said. She smiled.

"I've just had the most dreadful thought, that the alarm clock is about to go off and I'm going to wake up and have to go to work and that this was just a dream." I slipped my hand free and reached behind her thigh and gave her a pinch. "Ow!"

"Nope, not asleep."

She reached up quickly pulling my face to hers and growled low. "Stop marking me up you scoundrel." She softened the rebuke with a lingering kiss. You would have thought we'd found heaven when we stumbled across a candy shop. We left with a small bag of chocolates which Cate was still going on about after trying a few samples in the store. Pink nosed and red eared we made our way back to the hotel.

It was late afternoon by the time we got back to our room. Cleaned and neatened up after our early morning shenanigans, with chocolates laid out on the pillows. "It would seem they have you figured out, more chocolate."

"The way to a woman's heart is through her sweet tooth." She said giving me a peck on the cheek.

"I'll remember that when you get mad at me."

"Planning on angering me into a rage already?"

"You know how guys are. We don't intend to do it, yet somehow we get the blame for everything." I said with a laugh. She just cocked an eyebrow at me. I snapped up the bag of chocolates and held it between us, warding myself from attack.

She smiled. "Clown. Now what?"

"Well you could take a nap. You look tired."

She grinned at that. "Oh, do I now? Well with the amount of caffeine I've had this afternoon that's amazing. Yet you still find this haggard old crone attractive do you?" She sat down on one of the chairs, kicked off her shoes and poked her feet as close to the fire as she could.

"Old hag, you're only a few years older than I am."

"Scandalous isn't it!" She said mocking me.

"That wasn't my point Mrs. Robinson."

She gasped in shock. "I can't believe you said that to me! From the very first minute you're the one that's been after me!"

"I showed incredible restraint until..."

"Until what?" She asked grinning.

"Until fate brought us together again. Despite my attempt to force it's hand by lingering at that tea shop every day for two months."

Her grin faded into a soft little smile. "If it's fate then we'll meet again. I said that, didn't I?" I nodded mirroring her smile. "Do you believe in fate Dylan?"

"More now than I ever have before." I'd never really considered it, that our lives are predestined. I guess I didn't agree with that, it seems a bit of over-simplification to assume we're just actors in a play. "Though I don't know if the simple concept fits. I believe we all determine our own destiny, it's not created for us by some higher power, and we can change it. I do think there are threads in time that we can't change. Though I wonder if that's not just nature taking course."

She smiled and looked into the fire. "When I was in school, oh sixteen or so, my friends would go on about not getting married and having children, not conforming. We were all very anti-establishment. I was as vocal as any of them about it. I was going to change the status quo. I wasn't going to rely on any boy. Ardent feminists, we were." She paused. "Before I left for New York, I found out one of them, a good friend but we'd sort of lost touch, just had her second child. She's been married since graduating uni, about five years now."

"What about you?" I said.

She exhaled sharply and gave me a wry look. "Looking for a proper wife already? Aren't you a little young for that?"

I chuckled. "Funny how that we think that twenty-three is young to start a family, when only a few decades ago I'd be an old bachelor right now. No, I was asking if you still hold to the 'ardent feminist' beliefs you did then."

"I do, maybe not so ardently as I did, but I still hold them. That's one reason I didn't tuck tail and run home when I got knocked down. It's not an easy decision to leave everyone and everything you know and start over in as strange place alone."

"I can't even begin to imagine it." I whispered. I got up from the bed where I'd been sitting and sat down on the floor in front of her. I took one of her feet and began rubbing my thumbs into the sole.

"Oh that's delightful." She said putting her head back. A few moments went by, a few little groans and moans escaped her lips as her toes wiggled in my grasp. "Yes, I'd say I do. I don't want to rely on someone else. If I'm going to be with someone, love them, spend the rest of my life with them, then I want to be on equal ground with them. I want the things that I do to matter, outside of my relationship with someone else."

"Don't walk before me, don't walk behind me, walk beside me. That sort of thing?"

"Exactly!" She said pointing at me. "Why does that sound familiar?"

I laughed. "Commonly used quote on the internet. "'Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk before me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me, and be my friend.' Albert Camus, twentieth century French philosopher."

"Somebody's been paying attention in his classes."

"What's your family like?" I asked, switching to the other foot.

She laughed. "Well if things progress and you ever get the opportunity to meet them, I should warn you now that my Da is a very tall, broad police sergeant." She opened up her eyes enough to peek at my expression. I just smiled.

"I'll watch my step. Use, sir, a lot."

"Good, because if he had any idea as to how you debauched his favorite daughter you'd be coming home in a box. A small box at that." She said with a laugh.

"Well I'd best get in all the debauchery I can before my untimely demise." I worked my hands up the back of her calf and she stretched her toes with a sigh. "If Da's that strict I can imagine Mum is equally dangerous."

"Och, no. Mum's a fine lady, a retired teacher. Mind ye if she were to find out what ye'd done to her wee lassie, she'll have Father Burke round to tea to meet my new fiancé." She said, her broad Irish accent kicking in causing a laugh from both of us.

Member389
Member389
1,667 Followers