Kiss Me Cate Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Member389
Member389
1,672 Followers

"Thank you." She said smiling. I leaned back against the sink and crossed my arms. She blushed from pink to deep rose. "Going to be like that is it?" She reached for the can and dispensed a handful of cream and began lathering up her leg from ankle to thigh before reaching for the razor. She eyed it for a moment and dipped it in the water and began dragging long swaths of cream off and rinsing it. She performed the same service to the other leg. She reached with her toe and flipped the drain open, the water slowly draining away around her as she stood. She neatened up a few spots before taking the cream again, smearing a generous amount between her legs. She reached down and turned the water on and got it the right temperature before beginning. She began shaving it all off and looked up to see my reaction. She must have seen what she was looking for because she kept going until it was entirely gone. She turned the shower on and then performed the same ritual under her arms and rinsed off. I was completely mesmerized with her actions. She reached for the towel and began drying off slowly. "Was it good for you?"

"What?" I said, coming out of my trance. She giggled and nodded towards the front of my jeans which were rather tight at the moment. It was my turn to blush. "Funny, until just now I didn't think you were going to top the night you came out of the bathroom in just your flannel pajama top."

She stepped out of the tub and continued drying herself off. "Really? Liked that did you?"

I nodded vigorously. "Oh yes! There's nothing quite as innocent as the simple actions of a woman who has no idea how devastatingly beautiful she is." She wrapped the towel around herself tucking the end in and let her hair down giving it a gentle shake. She took a step forward and looked at me. Her eyes were light gray in the dim light, her nose freckled and with a slight upward tilt at the tip. Her lips were full, pink and parted every so slightly, and I wanted to taste them desperately. I stood up and took her cheeks gently in my hands and kissed her, softly at first, like a match put dropped a pool of gasoline it flared quickly. The urgency and desire wasn't only mine as she had handfuls of my hair and pulled me to her.

"There's no way there's room for us both on that sofa." She gasped and dragged me by the hand into the bedroom. She turned and wrangled me by the neck pulling her to her again, her other stroking the front of my jeans. My hand slipped under the towel and found her still wet, but this more slippery than just water. The sensation of her bare was exciting and I found myself massaging the slippery wetness back into her skin, circling gently. She moaned into my mouth before easing back slightly. She untucked the towel and tossed it aside. There was a slight challenge in her eyes and I wasn't backing down. I kissed her again, and began working my way down her chest, her nipples were rock hard and I licked them each in turn giving them a gentle tug. Her stomach was smooth I worked my way further down. I knelt down in front of her, looking up into her eyes, the challenge had changed to encouragement. I leaned forward kissing my way further down, the previously furry spot now laid bare. I dragged the tip of my tongue down the newly shorn skin. I laid my tongue on her swollen lips and licked slowly upwards. She shivered violently and grabbed the top of my head. I pushed her back, gently setting her on the bed and urged her to lay back. I placed my hands on her knees and ran my hands slowly up her thighs, parting them as I went. Her lips pouted, wet and inviting and I fell upon her like a starving man. Her back arched, her leg coming around my head pulling me deeper. I didn't stop to think, I just did what felt natural and it seemed that I was doing it something right. She must have been close, she had handfuls of my hair and was pulling urgently. I circled her clit in quick tight strokes, stopping to suckle it, lashing it with the tip of my tongue when she went over the edge and moaned deeply, and began shaking. I held on to her hips as best as I could as she began pushing harder into my tongue. Her legs spasmed as she peaked, I didn't miss a drop as I kept licking as she moaned through her orgasm. She finally collapsed on the bedspread panting, her legs still shaking.

"Dylan." She gasped. I made a humming noise in question as I cleaned up the lingering remnants of her orgasm. "Take off your clothes. Now!" She pushed me away with her foot and rolled over, dragging the bedspread down and crawled onto the sheets. "I intend to have my way with you before I pass out." She said chuckling. She rolled over and watched me grinning. As I pulled my undershirt over my head she let out a low growl of approval.

"I'm not buffed enough for that." I said flexing my arms.

"I disagree, the swimming seems to do wonders." I pushed my pants and she looked down at the tent of my boxers with a grin. "I'm sorry, you've been like that for a bit now haven't you."

"Yes but I think relief will be coming quickly."

"Not too quickly I hope, but if that's the case I only have myself to blame." She grinned broadly and ran her hand through her hair fluffing it out.

"That you do." I said as I crawled in beside her. She slid closer to me, taking me in hand stroking gently. She leaned in and kissed me, and leaned back licking her lips.

"So that's what I taste like?" She said smiling.

"Divine." I said nodding and kissed her again. She pushed me onto my back and leaned down and began licking my hard length with long slow strokes. My breath became shallow and quick. "You may not want to take your time with that." I gasped.

"Oh I'm well aware." Lick, lick, lick. She took the tip in her mouth and licked it thoroughly before rolling up on her knees and settling herself down on it. "Good God." She gasped as she sat down, nestling herself down on my lap.

"I was thinking the same thing." I sat up and she took my cheeks in her hands and kissed me again. I flexed myself causing it to twitch inside her causing a little yelp in surprise.

"Impatient devil aren't you?"

"Really? I've been wanting to ravage you since you undressed for your bath."

"Well then let's see what we can do to reward your restraint." She arched her hips slightly and began rocking gently. I cupped her cheek, her mouth opening to take my thumb, sucking on it hard, getting it good and wet. She pushed it away with her tongue and I knew what she wanted. I leaned back and began circling her clit with it as she rocked back and forth like a boat on an ocean swell. She moaned softly as I massaged her breast and tugged her nipple. She rocked more quickly and I lifted gently with each stroke. She gasped and began shaking again. Her moans were low and long, her hips began to jerk against my hand and I circled faster bringing her crashing over the edge. She fell forward on my chest gasping. She finally caught her breath and gripped down on me. "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to go off without you."

I rolled her onto her back propping myself above her and kissed her deeply. "You never have to apologize to me for taking every pleasure I can give you." I began taking long slow strokes, her arms came about my neck. My rhythm increased and soon I was well beyond the point of stopping. Cate's legs wrapped around me urging me on and I arched my back filling her. Her nails dug into my back urging me on until I collapsed. She held me tightly to her as if I might float away.

"I'm glad I can give it in return." She whispered into my ear and kissed me.

After we took a moment to clean up and sort out the bedding and climbed back in with Cate nestled against me. I was holding her against my chest and could feel her heartbeat beneath my palm.

"Do you want to hear something strange?" She whispered in the darkness. I made a questioning hum in the back of my throat. "When you... well when you laid me back on the bed and knelt on the floor in front of me. I felt like a religious offering and you were worshiping at the altar."

I thought about it for a moment. "I was definitely thankful. Every day since I met you, I honestly believe you were heaven sent."

"So now you're discounting fate and going for divine intervention?" She said with a little laugh.

"Whatever it is I'm going to keep thanking God for it." I said, and kissed her behind the ear. I thought I would drift off to sleep, but her statement kept me thinking. I felt her go slack in my arms as she drifted off. She was right, it was worship, but it was more than that. We both seemed to want to give what we had to the other. I remembered something I'd read years earlier from a book recommended by a psychology teacher. "Love is when we move our focus from ourselves to another." I had definitely done that. The last thing I remember before slipping off to sleep was the view of Paris from a train as it wound it's way out of the city.

The next morning found us on the road back to her apartment to retrieve her laptop. I didn't let her go up alone and noticed the landlord hadn't been by yet to look at the broken window. It was a rock, and it must have been thrown hard to hit a third floor window and shatter it like that. I did my best to tape off the broken window with a plastic bag and some cardboard until it could be repaired. I swept up all the glass I could find and tossed it out while Catelyn gathered her things. She brought a few more clothes, her laptop and stuck a couple bottles of the wine we'd bought over the weekend in her bag. "I'll leave this in your car if you don't mind, it shouldn't get cold enough to freeze during the day."

"Sure. I hope he stops by and gets that fixed soon or the heating bill is going to be crazy."

"Let's go. I need to figure out a way to sneak to my office."

"Walk of shame?" I said laughing.

"More like a limp thanks to you." She replied with a big grin.

We made it to school and I dropped her off at the steps leading into the building. The less chance for trouble the better. When the day ended I let Cate know I'd pick her up at the door again.

Cate left her office at half past three and headed for the front of the building. She turned the corner heading towards the front of the building, as she walked, a class door opened beside her and she was grabbed and pulled into it.

She yelped and looked up into Chad's face.

"You ruined my life, you bitch." He had her pinned to the wall and was right in her face. He was obviously drunk based on the reek of alcohol.

"I did no such thing Mr. Andrews, you've brought this upon yourself. Now let me go." She said with much more courage than she was feeling.

"I would have been out of here in a year and a half and now I've got to start over, and it's your fault! All because you decided to fuck that pansy ass punk Dylan instead of me."

She looked him in the eye hard. "Mr. Andrews, it appears that you are intoxicated and need to rest. I would recommend you sleep it off then go about leaving as you were instructed by the provost."

"Not before I get a little of what I came for." He pushed her harder against the wall and leaned in to kiss her, she turned her head and he butted the side of her head with his forehead. The pressure on her chest was heavy and hot, his breath was enough to make her feel heady and sick. He pressed one arm across her chest and groped between them, pushing at her briefcase to get it out of the way. She held it tightly keeping it between them. As quickly as the attack began he was off of her.

I'd been idling out front for a few minutes. Cate had texted me that she was on her way but hadn't come out yet. I parked the car in the fire lane and ran up the stairs to trace the route to her office when I heard the scuffle coming from one of the classrooms on my left. The door was slightly ajar and I heard Chad's voice. I took my phone out and began recording what was going on. I saw Catelyn pinned to the wall and I had to stop myself from tackling Chad instantly. Once he made his motive known I moved. I walked up behind him, he didn't even realize I was there and I swung him around flipped his arm up behind is back and tripped him flat on the floor. The wind must have been knocked out of him, he didn't struggle for a moment and I had a chance to pull his arm up behind him again and kneel on his back.

"Call security!" I called out.

Cate stood there dazed.

"Cate, call security!"

She moved as if shocked awake and began pawing for her phone.

Chad tried kicking me and bucking me off to no avail. "You couldn't just walk away could you? Now you're going from kicked out to felony assault. Good luck getting away with that." I said close to his ear. He flailed with his free hand and tried rolling over and I pinned his shoulder to the floor.

"Get off!" He tried kicking his way free and getting no purchase. Soon a couple security guards came in and carefully zip tied his hands behind him and got him to his feet. One held him as the other talked with Cate on the other side of the room.

"I got part of it recorded." I said holding up my phone to the officer holding Chad. Red faced he tried lashing out at me again and the guard snapped him back to remind him that he was in custody. I handed it to the guard. "It's unlocked." The guard pocketed the cell and the others joined us.

"We need to go file a report." Cate said to me. "Both of us." She added looking at the guard she'd been speaking with.

"We'll follow you over to the office." I said to him, nodding.

Chad stopped struggling when he felt the other guard take his arm and frog marched him out to their waiting car. We went down the steps of the building and got into my car. Cate snapped after set her briefcase down between her feet. She turned and I took her in my arms and drew her as close as the confines allowed.

"It's okay, you're okay now." I said softly. She sobbed, and hiccuped a few times.

"I know. He's lucky my briefcase was in the way or I'd have kneed him in the stones so hard he'd be the first soprano in the men's choir." She said sniffling and laughing at the same time.

I laughed. "I guess he's lucky then, he only gets to go to jail and not the hospital."

"Let's go before they think we're concocting some story for them." She said dabbing at her eyes and sitting back. We went and made our statements. The officer that took mine was surprised with my quick thinking to record the incident.

"I had the spare phone because it's what we work with in class, mobile security. I don't like messing with my actual phone so I keep a couple old ones I buy online to mess with. You can keep that until you you're done with him. I even have a charger in the car if you need it." I told him.

Cate gave her report to another officer in another room. I assume they got a report from Chad at some point but I knew he wasn't walking out of here on his own today.

Cate and I finally got out of there a few hours later. "Well that was fun." I said trying to lighten the mood. She glanced sharply at me, not seeing the humor.

"Remind me," she said glancing over her shoulder, "to pin you down with my arm across your neck later and we'll see how much fun it is."

I felt embarrassed for my making light of the situation. "I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking." I opened the passenger door and held it for her, she got in without looking at me. I walked around and got in.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to snap at you." She said as I started the car.

"You have every right. What I said was stupid. I wasn't considering what had happened to you when I said it."

She placed her hand on my arm as I was about to put the car in gear. "Dylan?" She asked tilting her head towards me with a questioning look. "I am sorry." She said swallowing. "It's just that, well this wasn't the first time I've been attacked, like that." She added softly.

I spun my head around and looked her in the eye. "It's not." She tightened her grip on my arm and looked out of the windshield.

"Dylan, you are the first man I've slept with in nearly four years." She said with an audible sigh. "Years ago I was attacked, and left in an alley." A tear streamed down her face, followed by another. "I'm fairly certain that's why I never let Samar..." She stopped and swallowed hard again. I just took her hand and held it. "I think that's why he started treating me harshly, and I'd have no more of it."

"I'm sorry you've been treated so badly." I raised her hand to my lips and kissed it.

"You're the first one to give me faith that not all men are raving monsters." She looked at me, her eyes soft and wet. "Every time I think it's behind me it keeps popping up, at my last job, now here." She said sniffling, her hand tightening down on mine. "Which won't matter much longer. I'm sure to be dismissed as soon as this comes out."

"No you won't, you were the one attacked, you won't be blamed for it." I assured her.

"Dylan, I told them. I told them about you and I." Another tear followed the trail already blazed down her reddened cheek. "Once that reaches the administration I expect my time will be very short."

I took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "You could be right. I'll go see them in the morning."

"I don't think that will help. I'm the one that should have known better. I'm sure they'll have someone else complete the classes so you don't get an academic failure."

"I could care less about the class. That's not what this is about Cate. You didn't do anything wrong."

"Yes, I did. I fell in love, and I couldn't control myself long enough to make it a non-issue. If I had just left you alone until the new semester, then we may have pulled it off."

I just stared out over the hood for a moment. "Don't worry. I'll talk to them in the morning."

I drove us back to my place and ran Cate a bath, even though she insisted she didn't need it. I was sure she'd find it relaxing considering the day she'd had. Neither of us were hungry, and she declined when I offered to open one of the bottles of wine. She eventually fell asleep in my arms.

I thought of a multitude of solutions to our dilemma and ticked off the list of ones that wouldn't work out for either of us. I decided to offer myself up in sacrifice.

I was halfway to campus when I answered the phone. "Hello?"

"Dammit Dylan you get back here and pick me up!"

"Good morning beautiful. How was your night?" I couldn't help but smile.

"Don't give me that crock. You left me here on purpose!"

"I did, because you're not thinking straight and I didn't want you to make a mistake."

"Dylan!" She growled. "Don't do anything stupid!"

"Is crazy okay? I fell in love with you, some might call that crazy." I laughed.

"Dylan please." She pleaded. "Don't do anything to jeopardize yourself."

"Not to worry, I have a plan in place, all I need to do is sell it to the president."

"What is it?"

"Love you!" I said and hung up the phone. My phone dinged with an incoming text.

"You are the most infuriating man I've ever met. <3" She'd sent. I smiled and turned into the campus.

I hadn't worn a suit in a while, and didn't feel overly comfortable doing so now, but I figured when going on an errand to ask for favors it's best to dress for the part. There were other reasons I didn't want Cate to know about what I was planning. I'd called ahead and wasn't able to reach his office, but hoped I could get a moment to talk with him. Fortunately, I was able to get in when I arrived. We spoke about what happened, and I offered to quit the class provided that Professor Murray was cleared of any wrongdoing with regards to fraternizing with one of her students, and that it not be entered into her work record at all. I pointed out several items which would hopefully enlighten him to the fact that the school had very few women in technology fields and losing her would be a slap in the face of female students who thought there were opportunities for them in technology fields. I pointed out that not being an American she fit the niche of diversity hiring and she was soon to receive her doctorate degree which would make her a terrific fit to advance the program. We went back and forth about the school's policies and the image it would have if this were to be seen as acceptable, I sweetened the deal and handed him a file folder. The cherry on the sundae as it were. He went over the information and looked over the folder at me.

Member389
Member389
1,672 Followers