Kiss Me Cate Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Member389
Member389
1,676 Followers

"A tall one is she? I'd go with the longer chain." He showed me how it would look and I agreed. I got the slip and a little bag and we bid each other a good day and I moved on. I stopped in a cafe and smiled as I ordered coffee and sat by the window. I had paused long over the case with the engagement and wedding rings, and thought hard about the decision, the actual decision to propose wasn't the problem, not for me at least, but the timing was everything. I was very sure that Cate loved me as much as I did her, I was also very aware that we had only been together a very short time, which was the major issue between us. Our biggest argument to date was her jumping on me in her apartment over feelings of lost freedom. I'd carefully shied away from making decisions on everything from what to eat, to what to watch on television. She chilled any time the subject came up, whether it be her 'be careful' response to the word 'proposal' or once or twice when the word engagement came up. I wouldn't make the decision until I found the source of her apprehension. Until then I hoped the pendant I got her would be a welcome addition, and nice accessory for her outfit tonight.

Member389
Member389
1,676 Followers