Kiss Me Cate Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Member389
Member389
1,672 Followers

"You look like an angel." I said smiling. She didn't say a thing, she just stepped in front of me and turned taking my face in her hands and kissed me. It was so intense, deliberate and breathtaking I felt light headed. She backed away slightly, the smile wider than before. I heard a few of the ladies sigh and gents chuckle around us.

"I have never been more happy in my entire life." She said softly.

"Challenge accepted." I said smiling and returned the kiss in kind. I felt her shiver in my arms and immediately wrapped her tighter, turning her away from the doors.

She sighed deeply and leaned her forehead into mine. "Think we should get our coats and go? I think we're turning into another encore." I grinned and agreed.

Once into the chill of the night she took my hand as we walked along the streets to where we'd parked.

"What did you mean by, challenge accepted?" She asked innocently, though I caught a sly tone in her question.

"Hmm? Oh that, just that I plan on continuing to make the next moment the happiest of your life as long as I possibly can."

"Dylan." She started as if speaking to a child.

"Don't!" I cut in. "Because I know what you're going to say." I stopped walking and her momentum put her a pace ahead of me and I pulled gently on her hand turning her to face me. "Stop being afraid Cate. I have never been happier in my life either. If you spend your life looking at the ground beneath the tree as if you're going to crash horribly, then you'll never stretch your wings and fly." I placed my fingers beneath her chin and lifted slightly and kissed her softly. I felt it before I saw it, the streak of moisture cooling on my cheek.

"Do you believe in fate Dylan?" She said thickly. Another tear chased the others down her cheek.

"I believe in us." I said softly. She leapt into my arms and kissed me again.

She offered in between kisses. "You don't know how many times I fear I'm going to wake up and this isn't really happening."

"Do you need another pinch?" I asked as my hand drifted down her back. She rocked her hips forward into mine to escape the questing hand.

"No!" My hand brushed her backside feeling the gentle curve relax. "Let's go." She took my hand and led me to the car. I opened the door for her and ran around to get in as she started the engine to warm it up. After a slow drive out of the downtown area we finally made it around the park and back to the apartment. "Care for a nightcap?" She asked.

I looked at her and shook my head. "No." Her eyes went up slightly a smile chased across her lips.

"Oh." She said in complete understanding. "Curious what else I bought? I saw you you know." She added with a grin. "That American accent stands you out in a crowd."

I smiled more broadly. She took the few steps towards me to close the gap and picked up my tie by the tip, noting the tie bar with a little smirk. "Best come along then." She said taking the tie and leading me as if on a leash.

She stood at the foot of the bed and undid the tie bar, and loosened my tie, sliding it from beneath my collar. She undid the top button as well, then stepped around behind me and took off my jacket. I didn't turn and soon felt her hands running down the length of my back and around beneath my arms. She fumbled a bit but undid the buttons. She undid the cufflinks and set them aside and pulled the shirt up and removed it. She walked around and stood before me and ran her hands up my chest and leaned in for a kiss. She leaned back and sang the refrain from one of the songs heard earlier, "all I want for Christmas is you."

I took her by the waist and kissed her back. Her arms snaked around my neck. "Not so fast you." She whispered and stood back and undid my belt before tugging my undershirt off. She ran her hand up my ribs, then up my chest and down my arms. I looked as she watched her hand glide over me, her lower lip caught between her teeth. I reached up and took her chin, gently releasing the lip.

"That's mine to bite." That caused a bashful smile. I stepped free of my shoes and pushed them away as she undid my slacks and pushed them down. She noted the tent in my boxers with a little grin as she set me free of those as well. She sized me up with what I assumed was appreciation and let out a sigh. It was my turn for a bashful smile. "Why am I the only one naked?"

She didn't say a word but reached up and gathered her hair in a quick twist raising it to the top of her head and turned neatly on her heel exposing the zipper of her dress. I reached up, and with the same reverence began disrobing her. The zipper came down slowly the fabric parted revealing a long expanse of pale skin broken only by the thin black band of her bra. I kissed the back of her neck as I pushed the dress off her shoulders. She shivered under my touch and felt the goose flesh rise on her skin as I pushed the dress down her arms. I walked around her and pulled her arms free and the dress fell to her waist. The bra was the barest slip of lace and I sighed at the sight of her breasts held high and leaned down to kiss the top of each. The sigh was much deeper now. My hands slid down her waist, thumbs catching the bunched fabric of the dress pushing it lower, the fabric slowed as it went over her hips and slid down her legs. She took hold of my shoulder and slipped one, then the other leg free leaving me holding her dress. My gaze skimmed down the entirety of her body and I felt myself swallow hard. She had on a short, satin slip with a lace hem and thigh high stockings. I looked up to see the smirk on her face broaden into a smile as she reached forward with only the tip of her finger and lifted my chin, and closed my gaping mouth. I laid her dress over the back of the chair and turned back to her. She'd stood like a runway model, one knee bent slightly. Her lip was between her teeth again and I didn't free it this time. I reached for the slip, pulled it gently away from her skin and slid it off revealing the matching black lace panties beneath. My breath caught as I stood and took her all in. She wasn't even naked yet and I feared I wouldn't last. My eyes swept up and down her frame one last time as I inhaled deeply and let it out slowly. Her face split into a wide grin as she realized I was restraining myself with great effort. She coyly tipped her chin to the side and widened her eyes as she spun on her heel again, with a sweep of her hand her hair had been pulled around over her shoulder leaving clear access to the bra clasp. I undid it, my hands shaking from pent up desire. Before I could slip it off she turned again and leaned forward and kissed me, keeping a space between us. My hands ran up her sides and beneath the cups taking her breasts in my hands with a deep rub, the nipples pinched gently between thumb and forefinger. She moaned deeply into my mouth as I pulled the shoulder straps free and she leaned back her arms outright as I slipped it free. Her nipples were swollen and deep pink and I wanted nothing more to get my mouth on them. My chest was tight and I was nearly panting. I knew I couldn't hold out much longer without throwing her down on the mattress. Cate looked down between us, and I watched her eyebrows rise as she reached forward. She ran her fingers up the tip of my cock collecting the moisture there. She looked up at me without raising her head, the look in her eye feral, and brought the fingers to her mouth and licked them clean.

I closed my eyes, my breath came in short gasps. "Cate..."

"Only one more piece Dylan, then I'm all yours." She added with a final lick. I dropped to my knees in front of her and looked up. The glint in her eyes was like the blue at the base of the flame, the hottest part, and I was about to reach into it I didn't care if I was burned. I took the panties in my hands and drew them down over the stocking tops and down her silky legs. She balanced on my shoulder and let me take them completely off. I looked up into her eyes again and felt a tear running down my cheek.

"Come to me Dylan." She offered her hand to guide me back up.

I ran my hands up her spread legs and parted her with my thumbs and leaned forward following the motion with my tongue. Cate arched her back and let out a sharp cry as I slipped into the wet folds drinking her in like a dying man who's found an oasis. Her palm laid flat on my head her quickening moans my benediction. She let out a long wail, her body shook as she took hold of my head and with the slightest intimation directed her downfall. Her body spasmed, her breathing ragged as I pulled her close, laying my cheek against her hips. She wrapped her arms around my head and leaned forward.

"Dylan?" She pleaded. The sound in her voice woke me to instant action and I leapt to my feet taking her in my arms before she collapsed. I turned and set her on the edge of the bed and knelt to remove her shoes, and roll down the stockings. I pulled them free and stood. "God doesn't that hurt?" She said looking eye level at my very solid erection.

"It is a bit uncomfortable at this point, having been this way for a while now. I can think of a few ways to reduce the swelling."

"So can I." She leaned forward and took the base of it in hand and began licking it up and down getting it good and wet before taking it into her mouth. She drew back with a savage patience while slowly massaging my balls. She released me and rubbed it gently. "Not tonight, not like this." She looked up at me and let go, sliding her backside across the bed. "Come to bed Dylan." She said circling her hand on the mattress between us. I laid next to her and she reached down taking me in hand as our mouths met, her mouth was ferocious, kissing me with such intensity. Her hand slid up to my hip and gave me a pull towards the center of the bed as she threw a leg over me and straddled me. She sat up over me and reached between us taking me in hand and guiding me into her without breaking my gaze. Her eyes nearly closed in pleasure and I groaned aloud at the warm velvet feel of her.

"Oh Cait." I gasped. She smiled as she began to rise and fall gently like a boat on a gentle swell.

"Yes?" She said not breaking her rhythm. "Something you wanted to say? Express how you're feeling maybe?"

"I feel incredible Cait and it's because of you." I looked into her eyes. "I feel, loved."

Her eyes opened at that but she didn't stop, she leaned forward and kissed me, pouring her heart into it, into me. "I do love you." I'm not sure which of us said it, but it was echoed in our response to one another. Her hips had stopped their undulating motion.

"Cait, I.. I need to..." She kissed me again.

"I know, but you'll have to do it." She dismounted and rolled onto her back and pulled at me coaxing me between her legs. Once there I kissed her again and began pumping into her in short quick strokes. She began gasping out in short yelps. "Harder!" I began driving forward her arms gripped my neck as I pushed over the edge finally unleashing myself into her. I collapsed onto her chest for a moment gasping for breath. Her breath tickled my ear as she chuckled.

"So I'm guessing you liked the lingerie?" I rolled to the side and began laughing.

"Yes, I would say I thoroughly enjoyed it." I said with a breathy laugh. "I'll pick it up in the morning." We kissed, in a tangle of arms and legs, we loved one another for the rest of the night, the intensity mellowed but the passion did not.

A distant sound pierced the veil of sleep. I didn't open my eyes right away, but could see the light was bright. I laid on my back, and I felt Cate's warm weight curled up on me snuggled close, her head laying on my chest, my arm wrapped loosely around her shoulders. I felt her leg flex slightly as it rubbed over mine. I didn't dare move, I wanted nothing more in this life that this moment to never end. The sound came again, it sounded like one of the railway trains. I opened my eyes and looked up at the ceiling, grey light filled the room. "No sunshine today." I thought, then I corrected myself and realized the warmth wrapped around me right then was all the sunshine I would ever need. I tried to scold myself for my thoughts as I knew Cate would if I made them out loud, but I couldn't. The point of no return was well and passed and I would do everything I could to turn this feeling into something permanent. I slid my hand down the soft skin of her back, stroking gently. She stretched like a cat and kissed my chest.

"Don't play with me, I know you're awake." She said, her voice low. "You're thinking loud enough to wake the dead."

I leaned forward and kissed the top of her head. "Guilty. What gave me away."

"Your breathing changed." She said, and I could hear the smile in her voice. "What about?"

"How long I'd have to wait for you to wake up so I could pick up where I left off ravaging you last night."

"You didn't leave off, you ravaged me at least twice more in the middle of the night."

"Wow, twice?" I said chuckling.

"The benefits of youth I'd say."

"Would you?"

"Mmm, hmm, I would." I felt her hand sliding down my stomach. "Seriously Dylan?" She said wrapping her fingers around me. "Doesn't it ever rest?" She giggled.

"What can I say. It has a mind of its own."

"Give me a moment and we can get a load off its mind." She said cheekily as she pushed back the covers and got out. She made a dash to the bath rubbing her arms in the chilly air. When she returned she dove under the covers and snuggled up to me, throwing a leg over mine.

"Cold?"

She leaned down and gave my nipple a lick, taking it into her mouth getting it good and wet. She leaned back and began blowing cool air across it watching it harden even more. I stretched slightly causing Cate to giggle again. Her hand slid down my stomach again and found me just like she'd left me. "Hmm, what are we going to do about this?" She asked matter of factly as she rubbed it gently.

I smiled. "What ever involves the least effort. I didn't sleep much."

"You didn't sleep because this didn't sleep. Don't blame me for that." She laughed giving me a gentle wiggle. "I could go a little carefully myself. I'm starting to chafe." She threw a leg over me and settled down gently. She parted and slid down my shaft.

"Mmm. What's that?" I asked.

"A little grease for the wheels, like I said, things were beginning to get a little rough." She settled down completely with a little sigh. I reached up and held her hips to keep her from rising back up.

"We don't need to you know. I don't want you to be in pain."

Cate leaned forward onto my chest, her breasts crushed to me as she took my mouth. "We're not going to be this well rested, this unencumbered by work, school and other things for months. I'll have you as much as I can until I must relinquish you back to the work-a-day world." She took my face in her hands and continued kissing me as her hips began to rock gently. I reached down and pulled the comforter over her to keep us warm.

Later we dozed, Cate splayed across me. "If you'd asked me last night, I'd have said I won't eat again for days. Right now it's the second highest priority on my mind."

"What's the first?"

"Bathroom." I said laughing.

She rolled off of me. "Why didn't you say something?"

"Because I didn't want you to do that." I leaned over and kissed her brow and made a hasty exit. I brushed my teeth quickly to get rid of the morning breath and went to the kitchen to see what there was to eat. The other pastries from yesterday were still in their box. I made coffee and plated them up. I brought everything into the bedroom. Cate peeked up, her nose and eyes visible from under the covers, and I could tell she was smiling from the crinkling at the corner of her eyes. "If we're careful we won't be sleeping in this."

We ate in silence, sharing occasional glances. I watched her take a bite of her breakfast, crumbs covering her lips as she pulled it away. She licked them away awkwardly as I thought about leaning in and getting the rest. Unfortunately that would have upset the tray and made a mess of the sheets. She looked up at me and blushed furiously as she put her hand in front of her mouth and chewed quickly.

"I see what you meant about being hungry."

I reached down and plucked a sliced almond off the top of the pastry and popped it into my mouth. "This would be the life, a bed, a bathroom, a continually restocked kitchen and I'd never let you out of the house." I said laughing.

"Would I be allowed shoes?" She said tartly.

I looked over the edge of the bed at the cast aside heels from last night. "Only if I get tired of seeing you in those."

"What time is it? I told Mum we'd be around by mid-afternoon."

"It's probably about eleven by now." I said.

"Good, then I have time for a nap." She closed her eyes and began snoring loudly.

"Think you're going to lay beside me naked as the day you were born and get away with that?" I loved how she wasn't shy about her body with me. It was a stunning body, lean and firm, her breasts were rounded and had a beautiful shape. The nipples stood firm, the cool air having a wonderful effect.

Her eyes bolted open. "Good lord are you trying to kill me with that thing?" She said looking down at my crotch.

"How would that look in the papers? Death by blunt force trauma?" I said laughing.

"I don't know but the undertaker is going to have a heck of a time getting the grin off my face for the wake." She said laughing.

"Well that's maudlin." I decided to change the subject away from that line of thinking. "Tell me about your sisters again. What can I expect?" True to her fathers statement, she described both of them to be more like her mother, outgoing, artistic, and that I was to keep my eye on Shannon.

"She's a flirt, and sometimes not very subtle about it. Declan will be all over you. You'll be an oddity for him. He's four now so he's at the point of correcting people all the time. Sinead will love you, she's very practical, doesn't stand for nonsense."

"I thought you said she'd like me?" I questioned innocently.

"Well you can't win them all. Her husband as I mentioned is a bit of a nit. He'll bore you with football talk until you want to pass out. Da will give him a little leeway on that but won't let him keep at it for long."

I must have made some interrogatory noise I wasn't aware of.

"What?"

I shrugged. "I don't know what I'd talk to him about, we don't appear to have much in common."

"Relax, I'm sure you'll figure something out or maybe Da will keep him entertained."

We lounged a little longer talking about nothing much at all. We decided that we were going to have to get moving soon, I cleared up the plates and coffee cups and ran a bath for Cate while she shook her head while stripping the bed and remaking it with fresh sheets. I came and took her by the hands and drew her backwards towards the bathroom door. She smiled.

"You know, all this pampering is going to spoil me rotten."

"I don't have a problem with that. Just don't turn into a brat and have a temper tantrum in the grocery store when I tell you that you can't have a package of cookies, or should I say biscuits." We both laughed. We stood next to the warm tub. "In you go." I said holding her hand.

Cate rolled her eyes and stepped in, letting out an 'ooh' at the warmth. Once seated she stretched out and sighed. I rolled up a towel and put it behind her head. She closed her eyes and let out a deeper moan as the warmth soaked into her body. I took stock and noticed her nipples were swollen and deep red as I cast my eyes lower noted her lips were also swollen and very red. I must have made a sound.

"What?" She asked looking up at me with concern.

"Did I do that to you?" I said softly.

She looked down at where I was gazing and chuckled. "I think we both did that to me, not to worry, once I'm out of the tub a good amount of lotion should cool things off a bit."

Member389
Member389
1,672 Followers