Kiss Me Cate Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Member389
Member389
1,676 Followers

"Take the edge off did it?" Her hand methodically stroked me keeping me hard.

"You are mere seconds from being thrown down on this mattress and being ravaged like a romance novel heroine." I tilted my head back and took deep gulps of air trying to catch my breath.

She only laughed and straddled me playing with my cock, stroking it on her very wet lips. "What if I do that to you instead?" She piled the pillows up and told me to slide back a bit into a reclining position and once again hovered over me playing with my cock against her lips. I took her by the back of the thighs and lifted gently, she directed my cock and rode it slowly down. She bit her lip as I sank into her and groaned softly. Her eyes opened to slits her hands took me by the back of the neck and she began to ride me like a carousel horse. Up and down, and she never broke eye contact, her hair covered part of her face but her eyes shone through the veil, burning into mine. She pulled my head closer and tossed the mane out of her face and buried her tongue in my mouth. My hands slid up and took her by the waist and kept up the rhythm, pulling her down hard each stroke. She tasted salty on my tongue and after a moment I realized that it was me that I tasted on her. I lowered my hand to where we met and began stroking her gently as she rose up and stroked downward. She gasped loudly into my mouth which renewed it's assault on mine. I slipped my hand from her waist up between us and cupped her breast, rubbing the nipple between thumb and forefinger, her downstrokes became harder, pressing down on my fingers as she rocked forward and up again. She stopped kissing me and began to moan, her pace quickened as she rode me hard. I leaned forward and took the other nipple into my mouth and grazed it with my teeth, giving it a tug, toying with it on my tongue. She moaned out long and low and drove herself down on me hard a few more times before she began shivering, her whole body convulsing. I pulled her to me and flexed my hips upward as far as I could as she gasped holding onto my neck for dear life. I held her in my arms as she vibrated slowly like the waning sound of a struck gong. She grabbed the hair at the back of my head and tilted it back and kissed me. "I'm sorry Dylan," she gasped, "I thought I could," I kissed her again, effectively silencing her. I lifted her gently, turned us and rolled her onto her back, she stretched her legs out with a groan of relief before I parted them and entered her again. "I'm sorry." She looked concerned.

"Shh, you have nothing to be sorry for. Am I hurting you?"

She shook her head. "No, it's just my knees." She said sheepishly.

"If you want me to stop tell me."

"I never want you to stop. Throw me down and have your way with me." She smiled up at me as I rocked gently forward and she pulled my face down to hers. I couldn't take it any longer and needed release again and my fervor showed it. She broke free from my lips and tilted her head back in a long groan as I passed the point of control. Her legs had a solid grip of my torso her nails dug into my back. I reached beneath her, and took her shoulders and pulled her downward as I pushed forward deeper and harder. "Yes!" She gasped, and that was the end as my body stiffened in blissful release.

I stirred a few minutes later, Cate pushed her fingers through my hair. "I think that completes the cardio portion of our workout." She leaned forward and kissed me deeply, coming away with a huge grin on her face. I licked my lips a few times and swallowed trying to remedy my dry throat.

"I'm not sure I could handle another rep today." I said with a breathy laugh. She rolled against me and held me close.

She whispered in my ear. "I know it might go against my head-strong feminist ideals but when you hold me down like that and, well it's the most erotic feeling I've ever experienced. Don't tell anyone will you?" She leaned back a bit and kissed me again.

"Your secret is safe with me, and I hope to keep raising the bar."

A few minutes of nuzzling and catching our collective breath. "Cate?"

"What?" She whispered.

"You know, I mean you know this isn't what I love, I mean it's not the only thing I love." Her lips crushed mine.

"You're a very passionate lover Dylan, and I'm well aware it's just an expression of how you feel, not what you feel about me. Just the fact that you were concerned enough to bring it up proves the point." She said grinning.

"Good, and remind me I need to enroll in more English classes. I could never have expressed that as well as you just did." I said laughing.

"I need to enroll in a gym or something, I didn't realize just how athletic my sex life would become." Cate rolled her face into the pillow laughing.

"We aim to please."

"Your aim is extraordinary." She rolled me over onto my back and laid across my torso and kissed me again.

"I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm getting hungry again."

"Well considering how long it's been since we had lunch I'm not surprised."

I looked over at the clock in surprise to find that it was after 8. "Wow, well that explains it." I laughed.

"Time flies when you're having fun." Cate giggled and buried her nose in my chest hair.

"That it does. What about you? You burned a lot of calories this afternoon." I ran my hand up and down her back stroking gently.

"I never want to get out of this bed, but I can't exactly let you starve, your family would miss you next holiday."

"Ouch, just my family?" I felt injured at that.

Cate laughed. "I'd miss you too." She gave me a quick smooch and rolled out of bed. "Ooh!" She flexed one leg then the other. "Definitely need to do something about that." She added as she padded off to the bath. She came back a few minutes later, her hair pinned up on top of her head and gave me that come hither look of hers. She crooked her finger towards me and beckoned me to her and I hopped out of bed and stretched my legs too. Our shower wasn't quick but it was thorough.

Cate found a place a few blocks away that did Chinese take out this late and placed an order for delivery. I tried my hand at chopsticks to much hilarity for both of us. Despite her patient coaxing I gave up I was unable to master them and ended up using a fork. After dinner we curled up on the sofa and watched some tv, which was getting easier for me to understand, as I got more accustomed to the different accents and phrases. Cate was snuggled up beside me and before long I realized her breathing had gotten slow, I looked over and her eyes were closed, her face aglow in the light from the screen. Her lips were puckered and moving ever so gently as if she were kissing. She looked so beautiful, I wanted to lean down and complete the action for her but I didn't want to wake her from her dreams. I turned off the tv and gently turned myself so I could pick her up, she snuggled up and wrapped her arms around my neck without opening her eyes. I laid her gently on the bed and pulled the covers up over her. A bright reflection appeared as she cracked one eyelid open, a grin spread across her face.

"Faker." I said softly and bent and kissed her. She yawned as soon as I pulled away.

"Not really, I only woke when you set me down." She replied. She pulled the covers off and grinned pointing at her teeth and sidestepped me and went to the bath. I went and turned off the tv, and the lights and went and joined her at the sink. She stood there gently brushing, looking at me intently. The grin returning to the corners of her mouth.

"What?" I began brushing my own teeth.

"Nothing." She said innocently before bursting into a fit of giggles as she rinsed her brush took a swallow of water and spat that too. It was my turn to give her the one raised eyebrow look. "Sorry, I was just realizing just how lucky I am." She stopped my hand and on her tip toes kissed my forehead. She turned to leave the bathroom and said. "Oh, and I was faking." She winked and ducked behind the door as I tossed the towel at her which bounced off the door. I finished up and climbed into bed, Cate had her back to me. I groaned as I lay back.

"Oh who's faking now." She rolled over and slid on top of me and gave me a kiss.

"I don't know, I might need a massage."

"Roll over." She said sitting up. I did as she asked and she pushed my shirt up and began digging her thumbs into my back rubbing in circles. I felt myself relax as her hands worked up my spine. She stopped and I could hear a rustle before I felt her lay down on my back, her skin warm against mine. She must have taken off her top as I felt her breasts press into me. Her hands rubbed gently up my sides and down my arms. She kissed the back of my neck.

"I love you so very much Dylan Butler." She whispered softly behind my ear.

"You know I've heard this can be even more enjoyable if we're face to face."

She exhaled an amused little snort, "just a moment longer." She ran her hands down then back up my sides. A few minutes later she sighed deeply and slid off my back. I rolled over and took my tee off and tossed it on the floor where I assumed her pajama top had ended up and pulled her into my arms.

"You're cold!" I said and dragged the covers over us.

" Please warm me up, Dylan." She said, her voice rang like warm honey. I kissed her again before pulling her against me and wrapping my arms around her. The little bumps of her spine nestled into the groove of my breastbone, her smooth skin slowly lost it's chill. My hand slowly massaged her stomach.

"Feel better?"

She giggled in the dark. "If I felt any better I'd burst." She took my hand and kissed the knuckles. I kissed my way from her shoulder to the back of her ear, the shiver that ran up her spine wasn't from the cold. She tried to cover a yawn and I chuckled.

"Go to sleep princess." I whispered.

"Only if you're here when I wake because I'll be seriously pissed off if this is just a dream." I felt her stomach flex beneath my hand as she laughed. I slid my hand between us and gave her a gentle pinch through the flannel pajama bottoms. She giggled again and swatted at my hand. I took a deep breath, inhaling the faint scent of shampoo, lavender I thought, as I let the breath out slowly consciousness went out with it.

I woke up gently, the first thing I noticed was that I wasn't wrapped around Cate, and I opened my eyes to see her sitting cross legged on the bed in front of me with a silly grin, rolling a water glass between her hands, the remaining water sloshing back and forth. She'd pulled her flannel pajama top back on but hadn't bothered to button it, her breast peeked out in a most enticing manner.

"You would make for the worst international spy in history." Her smile broadened even more. "All the opposition would have to do is to sic a pretty girl on you, once she bedded you, you would give up every secret in your sleep."

"Butler, Dylan Butler, at your service." I said, still groggy but smiling. She took a sip of her water, her breast slipped behind the fabric of the top, and came enticingly back into view. I took a peek higher and saw she was watching me as well. My own smile broadened. "You do know how we men of mystery wake up in the morning, right?"

"As someone who now has intimate knowledge of how a particular man of mystery wakes up, yes I'm very aware."

I caught the notion that I may not have been her first, but I may be her first completely intimate relationship. I didn't want to ask her about it, I was happy with the answer. She reached over and set the glass on the nightstand, the other side of the flannel fell away showing the pale white skin of her chest, the pink nipple standing erect in the chilly air.

"That didn't help." I pointed at her open top and promptly reached for the ribbon holding the bottoms on and gave it a tug. Her shock was replaced by a sly expression.

"I guess that means you're up?" She added a little stress to the last word of her question.

"I'm awake too." I said grinning. She rolled her shoulders and the top slid off onto the floor and she laid down and kicked off the bottoms before scooting under the covers again. She rolled towards me and reached down between us.

"What have we here? Slight problem though." She tugged the string tie at the front of my bottoms and began pushing at them. I saved her the trouble and divested myself of them. "That's better, now we can get things well in hand." She said grinning as she did just that.

Nearly an hour later we were climbing into the shower as Cate went over what her and her mother might do today.

"What are you going to do with a whole day to yourself in this exotic far-away land?" She teased.

"I don't know, maybe go down to the pub, have a few pints with the boys and make up lies." I said in a very bad accent.

"You'll do no such thing and you know it." She said grinning as the water cascaded over her head.

"I'll keep busy, I'm sure there's a museum or cathedral I missed, I can double-check in the city. Would you be a doll and drop me off at the station before going off to see your Mum?" She answered by way of a long kiss. "Remind me to ask you more questions if you're going to answer like that." Cate just grinned and handed me the washcloth and turned around so I could wash her back.

The driver behind us honked his car horn again. I guess we were taking too long to say goodbye. I couldn't help it, nothing tasted better than another of Cate's kisses. This morning they tasted of coffee and a dusting of powdered sugar and almonds from our hasty cafe breakfast. Cate hollered as I was closing the car door that she would call later when she'd made the plans for dinner with her parents. I waved as she pulled away and saw the annoyed driver behind us as they pulled forward and shrugged before turning towards the ticket machines. I looked at the map to see what station was closest to where I was going and went over to the platform to wait for the next train into the city center.

"Got the nerve up to ask her then?" Daniel, the genial older jeweler asked as I looked over the selection of rings. I just chuckled and nodded. I reached into my pocket and pulled out a small tissue wrapped bundle.

"This is one of her favorite rings and I've seen her wear it on her ring finger a few times so I think it's the correct size." The small wire ring flashed silver in the bright light of the shop, he took the ring and placed it on a velvet square and reached to a shelf behind the counter with a long, tapered dowel with grooves. He slid the ring down the dowel until it stopped at a point between two numbers.

"See how the ring is made, with the harp loop and the heart loop? That means it has a little room to expand. If this is right we may want to go here," he pointed at the number above, "to make sure we get a good fit, short of having her come by and do a proper sizing."

"We leave for home in New York on Saturday."

"Well let's see what you like and we'll see if I've got it in the proper sizing already."

I told him which one I liked and he smiled. "One of my favorites myself." He pulled the ring free of it's velvet holder in the case and took it out. I looked at it closely and wondered if I were doing the right thing. I looked up and the owner of the shop looked at me with a smile. "I've seen that look many a time. You're questioning yourself, and you should. It's a big step for a young man, the setting up house and home, settling into life."

I laughed. "You are the worst salesman ever. You sound like you're trying to talk me out of it."

He joined me in the laugh. "Oh no, it's just that I see a lot of young folks jump into things before they understand what's for, sometimes ever after isn't always happy. Are you ready for that?"

"Well, we love one another, that I'm very certain of. We're both well employed so money wonn't be an issue. My family loves her, and I'm still not sure but I think her family likes me at least from our first meeting."

"She's Irish then? Has she gotten full and well angry with you yet?"

I smiled. "Yes, but I won't go into details, but she laid out the rules of how it was going to be between us." I rubbed my chest where she'd poked me a few weeks ago and he noticed.

"And you her?"

I looked over his shoulder gazing into nothing. I nodded and replied softly. "She came back after her walk and threw herself into my arms."

"You know there's a lovely wedding band wrap that goes with that ring. Let me show you." I chose the wrap and even my band while I was there. Since hers was a common size he had it in stock. He put the bands aside and wouldn't let me buy them at the same time.

"Let's make sure she says 'yes' first." He said chuckling.

"Truth be told I think I may have already asked her in my sleep one night. She told me she wouldn't tell me what I said until I said it while I was awake."

"Oh, ho!" He started laughing loudly.

"Hopefully this is what I said or things are going to be a bit awkward." I said grinning.

"You don't strike me as the type of young man that made his decision lightly. If she's half the lady you've made her out to be, I think you'll like the answer." We did the business part of it and he gave me the receipt and a business card to let him know what her answer was. He added that part with a wink. We shook hands and I left, walking down the sidewalk and realizing it was lunch time by then. I wasn't hungry in the least, but anxious. The tension had built slowly once I'd gotten on the train earlier and I could feel it peaking. I took deliberate deep breaths as I walked, and could feel my heart beating against my ribcage. What if I was wrong and this isn't what she wanted? What if she said no? I might have misread the signs. What was I thinking asking her to marry me after only a few months? This was surely madness. Jimmy and Pam have been dating for a couple years, and only seriously for the past year. I've known Cate for less than half of a year. I'm out of my mind, she'll never go for this. "Stop!" I told myself firmly. I stopped in the middle of the sidewalk, closed my eyes and took a deep breath, letting it out slowly.

"Are you alright?" A female voice said from a recessed doorway. I looked over and saw a woman bundled in a coat puffing a cloud of cigarette smoke out of the side of her mouth.

I laughed. "Yes, thanks. I'm having a bit of a panic attack. I'm about to ask my girlfriend to marry me."

Her face lit up with a huge smile. "Well then, I can't imagine her saying no. You look a fine catch. So long as you have a decent job and you're not some skirt chasing hound I can't imagine a reason she'd say no."

"Unfortunately I'm imagining too many different answers. That's my problem." I said shaking my head like a dog in an effort to clear my mind.

"Come round the front and I'll buy you a pint." She pointed towards the corner. I thought it odd then I looked up and realized it was a fairly large pub.

"I, uh."

She laughed. "Relax, I tend to the bar and this is hardly the day to be making a pass at a handsome passerby after what you've just told me." She opened the jacket to flash a peek at the logo on her shirt which matched the one above. A pint might be the thing to calm my nerves I thought and nodded. I went around, entered the pub and sat at the bar where she emerged without her jacket, and rubbing her hands together to warm them back up. She reached for a short glass and poured off a stout setting it in front of me.

"I'll not be the one responsible for you being soused when you ask her so you only get a half pint." She said with a genial laugh. "So tell me how you met since by your accent you're obviously not from Dublin. I'll be guessing you're both here on holiday or she's a Dubliner."

I told her the story of the tea shop and meeting again at school. She held up a finger to pause me once or twice as she filled other orders but always came back to hear more, not giving a single comment or criticism until I finished.

Member389
Member389
1,676 Followers