Kiss Me First!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scorpio00155
scorpio00155
1,081 Followers

I didn't feel my father pull out of my pussy, nor was I fully aware of him turning me and lowering me gently into the chair. With the shaking of my body it was a miracle that I didn't slide out of the chair onto the floor, but eventually my mind cleared and the first thing I became aware of was the sound of crying. Turning my head weakly I saw my father kneeling beside the chair with his face buried in his hands while his shoulders moved with the wracking sobs he gave. Sliding off the chair I knelt in front of him, though it took all my strength to do so, put my arms around his shoulders and pulled him tight to me.

"Dad," I breathed, "dad, it's all right, I'm here."

"Oh Jesus Veronica what have I done to you!" he cried sitting back on his heels.

There was guilt in his eyes and shame, but deep down there was also contentment and excitement, I smiled at him and stroked his tear stained cheek.

"You've done nothing I didn't want you to do." I said firmly.

His eyes went wide at my words, but through his shock what I had said sank in, though he seemed to find it hard to believe that I meant what I said. God did I mean it, I may have been nervous at first, but once my father had started to fuck me I had known that I had made the right decision. I felt so satisfied and so happy, I couldn't believe that my mother could even consider having an affair while she had a dynamo like dad around.

"You wanted...?" dad gasped out after a long silence.

His tears had dried as he stared at my face in sheer disbelief.

"Yes." I said firmly, "Why else would I have stripped off in front of you like that."

"But you're my daughter," he gasped again, "I don't know what I was thinking of..."

"I do," I grinned, "with three almost pure vodkas and me flashing my pussy at you there was only one thing you could have been thinking of, sex. Which was just what I wanted. Dad I had to get you to let go or I knew that you'd never fuck me. Admit it, you needed the relief."

"Oh I needed the relief all right," he sighed, "but..."

"No buts." I said firmly, "Did you enjoy fucking me, be honest?"

"God did I!" he breathed, "More than I did with any other woman!"

"Do you think I'm pretty?" I persisted, "Have I got a good body?"

"Jesus Veronica you are beautiful" dad sighed as his eyes looked me down and up, "and God what a body you have, but I shouldn't be feeling this way about you."

"Why not?" I grinned, "I feel that way about you so why shouldn't you feel the same about me? Dad, I had only intended letting you fuck me to comfort and relieve you, now all I want is to have you take me again! Try to understand dad, I want you!"

My father thought about what I was saying for a couple of minutes then smiled wryly at me, he stroked my cheek then let his hand run down onto my boobs.

"I think I do understand Veronica," he said softly, "it may be wrong of me, but I want you too."

"Then what are you waiting for dad?" I asked with a gay laugh as my pussy juices gushed, "Only this time will you kiss me first!"

As my father's lips came down on mine passionately I thought to myself that my mother could keep her fancy man, I'd have my father, then the bliss of his hands and lips on my body drowned my thoughts in wave after wave of sensations.

scorpio00155
scorpio00155
1,081 Followers
12