Kiss Meets Her Master

Story Info
He hunts down a chat room slut.
1k words
3.67
57.7k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kiledar
Kiledar
1 Followers

It had taken Him months to finally track down the slut from the chat room. The girl known as whip-n-kiss drove Him crazy with her playing and openness in the room. He knew that given the chance in real life she would be just as slutty even if she only says she was playing in the room.

He stood outside the hospital waiting for her to leave after another day of nursing. taking a final drag off the cigarette hanging between His fingers he saw her exit the school. Tossing the butt aside He walked behind her watching for which car she walked to. His surprise was mild when she left the parking lot and began to walk down the street towards the darkened alley until He remembered the lone car parked there.

"This couldn't be any more perfect. Shes begging for it," He mumbled to Himself. Picking up His pace, His soft soled shoes hardly making a whisper on the concrete, He approached her from behind and threw His arm around her throat and slapped His other hand on her mouth to stop her surprised scream. He feels her not only trying to scream but actually driving her ass into His crotch. Feeling her body squirming in His grasp causing is already hardening cock to throb lightly.

"I can snap your neck slut so if you want to get out of this happy stop screaming," He growls into her ear. Immediately she stops screaming but doesn't stop her bucking and writhing. Removing his hand from her mouth He grasps the top of her light sundress and pulls hard on it feeling it tear down and releasing her breasts to the cool evening air. His one arm still around her throat he takes one of her breasts and squeezes it hard not trying to be gentle at all with her flesh. Under the palm of His hand He can feel her nipple growing hard and smile knowing she now she truly is a slut just like he thought.

With a sudden turn He throws her against the wall of the school stunning her briefly. While shes stunned He grabs the torn sundress and violently rips it apart splitting it all the way down and through the hem. In shock more then anything she raises her arms covering her breasts leaving her clean shaven pussy bared to His eyes. In a split second His gaze devours the woman's softly tanned skin and a wicked smile takes His lips. Slamming His arm across her upper chest he pins her against the wall as His fingers violently explore her pussy forcing her legs apart with a single knee between hers. She begins to take in air to scream again and to stop it He crushes His lips over hers forcing His tongue into her mouth. Before she can bite down on His tongue he pulls it back and bites her lip hard leaving the marks of His teeth on them. He can feel her growing wet even as she tries to fight Him off her small fists beating uselessly against His chest. With cruel force He drives two of His fingers deep into her cunt and feels he gasp under His violent kiss.

Driving His fingers harder and deeper into her she begins to buck her hips into Him her fighting growing less and less as her natural sluttiness begins to take her over. Spreading her legs a little more so He had more access to her she begins to moan and kiss her unknown rapist back. At first her heart had pounded out of fear but now it pounded by desire for this Man to just fuck her. Her hips moving in time with each of His strokes.

His grin growing larger as He pulls His lips from hers His cock throbbing almost painfully inside His pants He pulls His fingers from her soaking cunt. Grabbing a fistful of her hair he again throws her towards her car. She hits the side of her car in the stomach. Pushing her head won to the hood of the car and crushing her breasts. His other hand quickly unzips His pant and releases His cock. Lifting up her torn skirt to reveal her ass and cunt He rubs the head of His cock over her slit briefly before He drives it deep into her pussy with a soft grunt. Her wetness letting His thick cock slip easily into her. She backs into Him wanting Him as deep as possible in her but He pulls his cock out.

Taking His cock in his hand he presses it to her ass. A moment of fear crosses her heart as she has never taken so thick a cock into her ass but knowing shes powerless to stop it. With no thoughts of the slut just thoughts of His own pleasure he pushes His cock into her ass only going as slow so He can savor the tightness of her. He cunt begins to spasm from feeling Him fill her ass. Her fear once again turning to complete lust. His cock stretching her ass just to the point of pleasurable pain. His hand releases her head as He grabs her hips in both hands and begins to drive His cock in and out of her ass His balls slapping her clit with each stroke. She raises her head from the hood and arches her back slightly her breasts lightly brushing the hood of her car as her moans begin to fill the air, not even thinking that if someone looked out the window of the school they would probably see her getting raped. He groans begin to grow louder as His hips slap into her. The feeling of her tight ass of knowing He had found the right girl filling His thoughts as His cock begins to throb harder. With a loud yell He empties His seed into her ass yet never stopping His savage thrusts, only slowing them. After His orgasm subsides He pulls His cock out. and zips His pants back up. She only collapses on the hood of her car breathless but wanting more her lust not satisfied when she hears Him say, "Take Me to your house slut. Your Mine now and I am going to show just how much you belong to Me."

Kiledar
Kiledar
1 Followers