Kiss My Ass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
damonX
damonX
3,007 Followers

"You better be careful," I gasped. "You're going to make me come if you keep this up."

Shannon pulled my dick from her mouth with a wet "pop", smiling devilishly.

"Now we wouldn't want that, would we?"

She then withdrew her finger from my ass and sat back.

"How do you want to do it?" She asked.

"Whatever you like," I responded. "It's up to you."

Shannon leaned in, propping herself up on her hands in front of her.

"I want you to fuck me like a dirty little dog," she hissed with a sexy smile.

With that, my new found fuck friend spun and presented her tight little ass to me. She rested her elbows on the ground tilting her hips upwards giving me a glorious view of her little pink asshole. She then slipped a finger into her pussy, wetting it again with her sweet juices. Biting her bottom lip, she looked back over her shoulder and slipped the finger into her own ass. I was drooling at the delicious site of her finger being hugged by that tight asshole, and by the prospect that my cock would soon be taking its place.

"Fuck me now Damon." She ordered, pulling her finger out of her hole. "Fuck my ass now."

I inched forward on my knees and pressed my cock head against her tight rosebud. Shannon placed her face on the carpet and reached back, pulling her ass cheeks apart with both hands. I pushed forward gently, but failed to get my dick inside her.

"Don't be so gentle," she said. "Shove it in! Shove your cock in my fucking asshole!"

I pushed forward again, this time more forcefully, with success. Her tight puckered opening gave way and the head my my dick slipped inside.

"Oh yeah," she moaned. "Deeper! I want your dick all the way up my ass!"

I grasped her hips and slowly pushed again as my shaft disapeared into my roomate's girlfriend. Shannon tossed her head back and let out a long, low moan. Reaching out, I grabbed her hair and plunged my dick in all the way up to my balls. She responded by pushing back, her hungry asshole swallowing up my cock to the hilt. Looking back over her shoulder, she smiled at me and wiggled her ass with my dick firmly embedded within.

"You are so fucking hot!" I gasped, gripping her pert little ass cheeks harder.

Shannon then reached back and traced her finger around her stretched asshole feeling the shaft of my cock. I pulled back, allowing my dick to slowly emerge.

"Mmmm," she moaned. "It feels soo good."

I plunged back into the depths of Shannon's ass eliciting a high pitched squeal from her mouth. I was actually worried that we were going to wake up Kyle, so I reached out and clamped a hand over her mouth. I then started to fuck her ass harder, sliding my cock in and out of that tight little opening.

Shannon moaned louder, but her voice was muffled by my hand. Frantically, she reached between her legs and began rubbing her clit. My balls were slapping against her pussy lips as I clamped my hand hard over her mouth. Her fingers started to work faster and faster as I sensed she was about to climax.

"Are you going to cum you little slut?" I asked.

"Mmm hmm", she answered, moaning into my hand.

Then suddenly, Shannon let out a high pitched squeal and I could feel her tight asshole convulsing around my cock. The feeling was unbelievable as her ass gripped my shaft over and over. She burried her face in the carpet and rode out the remainder of her climax as I spread her ass cheeks apart to savour the view of my dick embedded in her tiny hole.

Once her orgasm had subsided Shannon looked back over her shoulder at me with that sexy, cute face of hers. A strand of hair hung down over one eye as she smiled devilishly. She then dropped her mid-section downwards, making her ass stick farther into the air and giving me and even better view. She continued looking at me as she bit her lip and began to writhe her hips and flex her muscular asshole around my dick. Over and over she squeezed me with her ass, as if she was trying to milk the cum from my balls with her ass alone.

"Oh my God!" I moaned.

"Does that feel good?" she asked.

"Fuck yes!"

"Are you going to cum?"

"Yes."

I gripped her slender hips tightly and plowed hard into her butthole causing her small body to lurch forward across the carpet.

"Where do you want it?" I asked as I began to feel myself reaching to point of no return.

"In my ass baby!" she replied. "Fill my slutty little asshole with your cum Damon!"

Shannon's words were more than I could take as I thrusted forward one final time spraying her insides with my juices.

"Oh yessss," she moaned as I spurted inside her. "I can feel it! I can feel your cum in my ass!"

After I finished emtying my load inside my roommate's girfriend, I pulled my cock free from the tight confines of her asshole and slumped back on the carpet. Shannon collapsed as well, a contented smile on her beautiful face.

"Mmmm, that was sooo good!" She said reaching back to feel her abused asshole which now had a thin river of white jism trickling from it. She easily slipped a finger inside and let out a laugh.

"It feels funny," she said with a giggle.

I just gazed at he sight, speachless.

"Ya know Damon," Shannon said, standing up and licking a tiny glob of cum from her finger. "I think we should play scrabble more often."

With that she blew me a kiss and headed down the hallway towards Kyle's room.

"I couldn't agree more, " I said quietly to myself. "I couldn't agree more."

damonX
damonX
3,007 Followers
12