Kiss Nipple Farm Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Baby, are you alright?" Then Ron wishes he'd kept quiet and gone away for a while, because her face comes up and she sees him.

Marilee freezes in shock. Her lovely face is streaked with tears as though crying, bright red as if she'd been screaming her head off where nobody could hear. She gives a half smile. Shuts her eyes. Takes a deep breath.

She walks to him, a bit unsteady on her feet, puts both hands on his cheeks and kisses him. "Meet me in the shower, hon. You know where your clothes go." Blushing, she cannot meet his eyes as she swishes through the tent flaps.

Ron is ashamed. He undresses mechanically, wondering how to smooth this over. This wonderful woman, someone he is dearly fond of, and he has carelessly embarrassed her. Idiot!

He smells something, a divine aroma that reaches through his senses and enfolds his soul in a moist grip. And then he remembers. Marilee. After feverishly punishing her hot weasel, she'd put both hands on his cheeks. He inhales her scent deeply. When his own hands go there, he receives a voltage that ignites his nipples, his scrotum, and his dick.

When he walks outside naked, he is somewhat embarrassed that his penis is pointing straight ahead, right at the round tummy of his dearest girl, who is completely soaked and covered in suds.

She smiles when he comes up. He takes her hand and places it on his tool. Her soapy fingers wrap it tight.

She stretches up to kiss him, their eyes hold. "I was only thinking about you," the verdant goddess-girl explains.

When they are clean and dry and settled on the couch, she enfolds his head in her arms and draws him to her breast. "Suck me and take some of the pressure off, dear Ron. Then I have a surprise." She lets her head fall back against the sofa as she holds him. Eyes fall closed and breathing slows. Ron buries his face in the deep bliss of her flesh, tonguing and teasing her enlarged teat as he sucks it. He wants to please her more!

She smiles down on him. "There is something our customers often like. I wanted to suggest it."

One eye slits open. "Mm?" His hum tingles through her.

She brings her lips close to his ear. "I want to see you in diapers," she giggles.

He opens both eyes, but does not stop sucking. "Diapers," he manages to say around the spraying teat.

She nods. "There's a scientific basis for it. Diapers create the security to allow the man to relax and become completely uninhibited. Remember how we had to take a break, last time? With diapers, we can go deeper into trance, so you can regress more peacefully."

"Regress? Is that what I'm doing?"

"Not in a bad way. You might already feel lighter, stronger, your mind more clear?"

He nods. "I have felt that. People have commented."

She looks at him sternly. "You're saying nothing about me or the farm?"

"Scout's honor."

"Get up for a sec. I feel better now. Gotta get something."

Marilee rummages in a trunk, comes back with something white. She lays it out on the floor. Like an irregular, puffy sheet, it appears as some kind of puzzle. Ron sees Velcro fastener strips.

"Come here dear, sit on this."

Cautiously, the powerful senator allows his bootie to be placed in the middle of the large comfy napkin. Kneeling above him, Marilee's breasts swing heavy in his face, taking his mind off whatever she is doing with the fastener strips.

"Okay, please stand up."

When he stands to face her, he's wearing the paper equivalent of a white Speedo, but cinched tight at legs and waist. Looking at her glorious football-boobs, he can't get his mind around anything else right now. The feel of the diaper is secure and comforting. She guides him to the bed.

As Ron relaxes on his back, he's thinking that anything that gets him on lovely Marilee's king size bed is Ohhh-kay. His opinion of the diapers improves when she swings a thigh over and straddles his hips. Her shapely bottom eases down right where his diapered dick lays on his abdomen. This move also brings her lunging mammaries perfectly within reach of his hungry lips. She leans forward on her arms, suffocating him slightly in heavy woman-flesh, and closes her eyes.

All is quiet inside the peaceful tent for some time as Ron nurses dreamily. The heady taste of her, the swollen rounded knob he teases with his tongue, the tickle of her needle sprays in his mouth. Her breathing. Then he's aware that she is grinding on him. Not heavily or in any way frantic, but soft, in a dreamlike, feminine way. His hard penis notices first, that a warm fleshy presence is providing a rather nice root rub through the heavy diaper.

He looks up at her. Above him, the lovely woman's eyes are softly closed, he hears her humming. Eyes open, he follows the sensuous move of her hips. Her rounded belly rests on his. Although he cannot see, he imagines her peeled peach with the red central gash stroking itself against his diaper-covered hardness.

Her fleshy pudenda swells and pouts between the smooth outer lips. He lets both hands stray down her smooth back, reach under and lightly cup her tender bottom. His long fingers are two inches away from her sacred womanhood.

Looking up at her, Ron's vision whirls. Daring himself, he sends her nipple a tiny message between his front teeth. Her eyes open on him with an amused grin. His eyes flicker downward toward her spread crotch. She follows his gaze and blushes.

"I have a husband," she tells him solemnly, as her eyes lazily close. Disappointed, he goes back to sucking. She doesn't stop her sexy hip-orbits. His hips lift beneath her. She answers with a hump-stroke that is delicate and feminine, but too definite to miss. He raises his hips and hardens.

"Woooo-eee," she breathes. She rolls her hips and smiles down on him, eyes radiant. Her face is a little flushed. It reminds him of her look when he caught her masturbating. Abruptly she swings off him, and he thinks he's blown it. But no! Kneeling beside his legs, she is undoing the diaper. She stops and gives him a look.

"You didn't diddle in them, did you?"

Smiling, Ron shakes his head, crossing his heart as he looks at her true.

"Alright, then."

It takes only seconds and the diaper is flattened out beneath them on the bed. And then the miracle comes, he watches in heavenly slo-mo as her tapered thigh lifts across his hips, he gets a view of paradise watching her smooth, naked croissant rise over him, and delicate fingers come to grip and guide his straining member right to her slippery girl-hole and up inside, just a bit.

With a vamp's smile, little Marilee lowers her weight slow down onto him, and they both sigh as his penis slides into her. Her fleshy pubis rests on his, he's been swallowed by a blind and hungry sea creature that now rocks wetly back and forth to devour him, even as she lowers a soft breast to his face. He gratefully takes the protuberance in his wet orifice, just as hers has done to his.

Their vocabulary after that is limited to assorted Mmm and Ooooh sounds. Their movements are languid and their mood is tantric. Ron's concentration is primarily on his sucking, but now both of them tremble in the radiant heat of their shared center.

About half an hour later, Ron lets go a string of rather insistent yet peaceful little groans, and shoots many quick jets of hot fluid into her womb, a womb it must be said, that already has a passenger. Her slurpy tunnel pulses and grips on him like a sucking throat. Both blush, looking fondly eye to eye.

"Did we just have an orgasm?"

She nods. "Yes my love. Our first." His schlong remains stiff inside the delicious girl, and her soft mouth presses wetly to his, tasting her own hot milk on his lips.

Driving the country two-lane between wide green pastures one week later, Senator Broward now understands in his heart of hearts that he and sweet Marilee are making love. It is real love, not merely carnal sex.

He did make passionate love with his wife since then, but they are such good friends and go back so far. He is glad he is now better able to please her, as attested by the jagged fingernail marks across his back. But his heart wasn't in it. He cannot wait to get back to Marilee.

His Marilee.

Ron's heart twists with longing each second he is away from her. But he has started to ask himself certain questions. Who is her husband? If she has one, as she says, where is he? He must be quite something, confident enough to claim the heart of such a lady, such a vixen, such a ripe maternal goddess at only age nineteen.

And if she has a husband, as she had claimed each time he wanted to rush into greater intimacies, then why did she seem to forget all about that, and shamelessly mount his yearning maleness? And how in the name of Hades could it be so goddamn fucking great?

There are problems on the Hill, minor ones, but people are talking. His hair has come in dark. The gray did not grow out, it went away. The customary lines in his pushing-60 face are not as deep. His sciatica has gone away, the eyes that look back at him in the mirror each morning see more clearly. His wife Connie has hinted several times that if he is having work done, then she wants it too. He sighs. If only.

Arriving at the Farm, Ron parks his car out of sight among the other expensive machines, and wonders for the first time who they belong to. It's a different bunch every week, though he spots some of the same ones. Where are the dozen or more men who drove them here, and are no doubt at this moment enjoying the pleasures of their chosen sweet little cow? These are too expensive to be employee cars, but he has seldom seen anyone around the barns or the tents when he visits Marilee. It is like the entire place is a sacred space reserved for only them. This operation is beyond discreet.

When he steps out into the warm, grass-scented air, those thoughts fly from his mind. His steps are quick in the direction of her tent. He calls out, but there is only silence. He recalls his last visit, finding his voluptuous pregnant goddess on her knees masturbating herself. If he finds her like that now he will be up inside her before she can say hi. Gingerly he pulls back the tent flap. She's not here.

On her sofa, a handwritten note.

Dearest Ron;

I am having a procedure done today. It was last minute, and I won't be able to be with you. Please see Alexa in her tent for your session today. Hers has the orange and gold banner.

I love and miss you,

Marilee

Sick in his gut, he runs to Alexa's tent and calls out. Something is off. He will hate it if his dear girl is ill or someone is hurting her. Her baby! She's so far along, maybe they had help her get started.

Alexa looks up from her magazine with a warm smile. She stands and walks toward him. She is very pregnant, like Marilee and the other little cows he'd met. She is completely, hairlessly, beautifully naked.

Dark-haired Alexa's body reminds him of a prehistoric Venus carving, breasts and belly swollen large and pressed together. But however sublime a young goddess the long-haired Alexa may be, she is not his Marilee.

Nevertheless, she hugs him tight to her voluptuous belly. Her open-mouthed kiss is sultry and it makes his head spin.

"Welcome, dear Ron," Alexa breathes next to his cheek. "I am so glad we can spend time together. Marilee is seeing the doctor today. She's fine. You will see her next week. She's said so many wonderful things about you."

Ron looks at the glowing body uncertainly. Through his mind fly thoughts of leaving, or running to the main office to ask how his girl is doing.

"Is she having her baby?"

Alexa laughs. "Oh no, not for a few weeks yet. We all look like we're ready to pop open any minute. Please, let's have a shower together. You'll miss Marilee but I'll be very good to you and we can talk about her all you want. She is my dearest love."

The way the girl says love fills Ron's mind with the hug and kiss he had watched them share on his first day. And jealousy! He imagines what other things two young and pregnant females would do, in private. Or maybe not in private... they seem so carefree about their young bodies.

Reluctantly, having to be talked into it firmly, Ron sheds his clothing and allows lovely Alexa to lead him naked to the open-air shower in the center of the clustered tents. Her body moves in sunlight as a symphony of beguiling flesh.

Soaping his chest in the warm spray, Alexa says, "Did Marilee remind you of what's in your contract about discipline?"

"Huh?" He had not focused on being disciplined by a little cow. Isn't this only about love?

"You were very resistant to being with me. You're a grown man, Ron, you should take life's disappointments gracefully. We'll have to work with you on that."

Her soapy hands move lower and he forgets all about what she just said. But when they are dry and naked inside her beautiful boudoir, she tells him in a commanding voice to lay face down across her lap. The look in her dark eyes tells him she's not happy. He does as she says, drapes his naked body over her bare knees.

In spite of her small stature, she holds him easily. She pulls his hip to her, his body snuggles tight against her flowing, warm baby bump. She adjusts him so his dick feels the squeeze of her full thighs.

"We demand strict behavior of everyone here on the Farm, Ron. This applies to everyone, customers included. This will be six spanks with my hand today, since it's your first time. I'll talk you through it. Ready?"

Ron says nothing. Soon, the first blow falls. Ron's body lunges, he gasps. That little hand really hurts! His bottom glows where she hit him.

When the second smack falls, he says OUCH real loud. She tells him she is sorry that it hurts but it's a reminder for good behavior. Everyone on the Farm shows impeccable cooperation at all times. Getting ready for the third sharp smack, Ron notices his dick is swollen hard. Her thighs open to allow the heavy member to fall through, then close tight to grip him. He snuggles against the sensation, just as her hand comes down for a third time, right where she'd struck him first.

"Oww!" he says. "That really did hurt." He looks up at her with a reddened face, but the lovely girl smiles down at him as though nothing whatsoever is wrong. She tightens her thighs on his penis, which now throbs and dampens her lovely flesh. What comes to his mind then is her bald wet weasel, only inches from his raging stiff.

Her fourth smack leaves him dazed. He didn't know a girl could spank so hard! His eyes tear up. The fifth hurts so much it makes him sad, he remembers things that happened in his childhood, grave disappointments for a young boy. Tears come.

He is still red-faced and tearful when her final blow lands. It is more of a love pat on the lower cheeks of his bum. She straightens her knees and lets him slide to the floor. He lies there, disheveled and embarrassed, wiping his cheeks and wondering why he, a powerful alpha male, could be reduced to tears by a few hand-spanks from a small gentle girl.

She's kneeling beside him now. "Ron, you did wonderfully. Please help me. My breasts are really hurting. I need you to ease the pain."

He looks up at her. She is astonishingly beautiful. Her face is flushed like his and her nostrils flare in female hunger.

"Lift your bottom. We need to get this diaper on you."

Ron is too numb to resist and does as she says. The rough diaper stings where her hand reddened his bottom.

"You don't mind the floor, do you? Why not right here?"

He nods, gazing up at the flowing basketballs that hang from her chest. Both her teats are dripping.

She swings a thigh over his diapered hips. Below her big round baby belly he catches a glimpse of her quim. It is bald, savagely open, a red gash shiny with moisture. She sits down on him, and lowers a breast to his mouth. He takes a tentative pull on her. The nipple is big, longer than Marilee's, like a long pencil eraser. And her milk tastes wonderful! He wonders for a minute how it can be so different from Marilee's, yet so, so good!

Before long both of them have their eyes closed. Alexa's hips rock gently against him and his dick stays hard. It makes him wonder, when he first came here he had with him his boner pills, knowing he might need them. But he never had! And at home, he got fierce erections each time he pulled his wife to him in bed. He feels a little precum leak from his penis, and wonders if the charming dark haired Alexa will...

As though on cue, the lovely girl raises herself and loosens his diaper. Her sex is redder now, on her face the look of a huntress. Laying the diaper open on the floor beneath him, she lowers her sex and slurps him inside. Then her breast is back in his nursing mouth, she is rotating her hips on him, letting his stiff dong find every pleasure spot she has.

They go slow. Her hips don't move much, he does not have to thrust, he only has to suck her breast and let her urge herself on him while both hum in rising ecstasy.

She mumbles some words, it sounds like it could be, "My dear Ron," or something. He has only met the girl this morning, really, but he is surprised at the depth of feeling he already has for her. Somewhere during that time, he whispers, "Mommy," but he doesn't think anything about it. He really has to piss.

When her milk is out, it is late afternoon. She has done up his diaper over an hour ago. When he stands to get dressed his face heats with shame.

"Alexa, I..." He looks down at the diaper, which is dark in front.

"Good boy. You went in your diaper. Let Mommy fix it."

He lets her lay him down again. Gently she removes the diaper and puts it in a neat white hamper. She wipes him all over with a warm damp cloth, and sprinkles powder on his crotch. She makes him lift his legs so she can powder his bottom.

Although Ron's cheeks flush with embarrassment, he lets the lovely girl do it. Her face has the glow of a woman who's just had the best sex of her life. At the doorway of her tent, she kisses him long and slow on the mouth.

"I enjoyed our time, Ron. I am jealous of you and Marilee. She cares about you so much."

"She does? Well so do I. About her, I mean. And you are very nice, too."

"Give Mommy a big hug, dear Ron."

He stumbles off in a daze, heading for his car.

On Ron's fourth visit, a woman in a business suit meets him when he drives in. Her smile is warm, her eyes gentle and intelligent.

"Ron, I am Arlene. I am Marilee's mentor. Your session will be delayed today. She is in the Milking Center for the next couple of hours."

"Is she alright?" The thought of something wrong with his love Marilee rattles his world.

Arlene shakes her head, no. "She is fine. It's something the little cows all do once a week. She will need your help. Can you come?" The woman's face shows some concern. She holds out her hand.

Worried, Ron takes Arlene's warm fingers, she leads him into the main building. They walk through the business office, busy and nicely-dressed workers look up and smile. Arlene uses a key card to let them through a security door, and they are in a long carpeted corridor. At a second security door, Arlene turns to him.

"What you see here may surprise you, but don't worry, the little cows are used to it. It is part of their health and diet maintenance so they make wonderful milk and produce strong healthy babies. I don't need to remind you of the confidentiality agreement you signed. What you will see here is protected information."

She searches his face. He nods.

"Deep breath, Ron. Marilee knows you are coming. She might need special help from you today."

Arlene leads him through the door into a big room. It's the size of the barn behind the business office, but is anything but barnlike. Smooth concrete floors, some bare, some with industrial carpet. From wall to wall in the big room are dozens of modern stalls, most today holding one little human milking cow. Each girl is beautiful. None are wearing any clothing, and they all have great big breasts.