Kiss Nipple Farm Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Each milking station is a low table that holds and supports a kneeling little cow while the milking pulsators are attached to her teats. Arlene leads Ron, who looks around in amazement, down the aisle between dozens of little cows hooked up to milking pulsators in their stalls. He looks at each naked little bottom as he passes. In his slacks, an urgent stiffness. They are on their knees with legs apart.

Arlene stops at a particular station, and Ron recognizes Marilee's long red ponytail, then her pert bottom, then her very large baby bump. She is on her knees with a soft padded bar under her chest for support. This leaves her hands free and her arms relaxed. Looking at Marilee from behind, what he sees is slutty young perfection. Her raised fanny is in a perfect position for a man to stand behind her and...

The platform has bars and adjustments that raise and lower, and even tilt the little cow attached to it. Ron sees that Marilee is not the only little cow hooked up like this. All little cows find it slutty-hot to have their nude bodies high in the air and on view. She's about four feet off the floor, and a doctor or a nurse can swing her around in different directions. Anybody, including shell-shocked Ron, can have a full looky-loo.

This is milking time at the Farm. Many of the little cows are hooked up to automated teat pumps, and what happens when the pulsators turn on is nothing short of amazing. For the little cows to give the most milk and the best milk with their teats in the grip of the strong pulsators, they have to be sexually excited. Most have learned to orgasm while on the machines. They don't need to touch themselves. Their little bottoms wave in the air as they energetically give their milk.

Ron sees Alexa in the stall next to Marilee. He doesn't know it yet, but the two of them gaze raptly at one another during every milking time. They are in love.

Ron studies Marilee's milking rig. It's a metal pipe framework that keeps her from falling out while hooked up to the milking pulsators. The little cows can use any position that's comfortable, but must stay on their knees to make their full breasts hang down. It's better for milking that way. The chest rest takes the weight from their arms, or they can let their heads go down on the table.

A big man in a white smock enters Marilee's stall. Arlene introduces him to Ron as Doctor Shaw. He's preparing Marilee's hormone insertion. All around them milking pulsators are thumping away at little cow boobs and the Milking Center is full of happy mooing noises. All the little cows look forward to milking time, and their preparatory treatments, and moo happily when the vibrations start. Little cows in the Milking Center are all quite out of their minds with lovely orgasms that cannot be stopped. It's a wild party of breathy pleased girl-noises and little bottoms wiggling in the air.

Ron stands before Marilee's sweet face. She smiles and lets him kiss her.

"Are you okay?"

"Of course, silly man. This is part of our health regimen. It's shocking the first time but we are used to it."

Marilee gives a little quiver of excitement when Doctor Shaw and a nurse come to where she kneels on the table. There are scary sounds behind her, scary to Ron anyway, who is holding her hand. Marilee knows what is going on back there out of her view, but she likes to pretend it's brand new and unknown! A knuckle strokes her pouted girl-lips, which makes her insides tremble. It's starting!

Ron bristles a bit at someone touching his sweet Marilee's private place. He scowls as the doctor's strong finger eases into her vagina, slowly probes around. It makes her entire body quiver, trapped as she is in the rig, and she can tell the finger is gooey with hormone lotion. Her eyes close and her hips thrust on the doctor's stiff finger. Ron watching her face gets a pang of jealousy. She can't push back so well with her pregnant belly, so she humps her hips up and down. Ron's boner gets jealous.

In the next stall, Alexa makes a "WTF" face at Marilee's horny-slutty move. Marilee knows she should be ashamed but is already too hot to do anything about it. The doctor's finger slowly withdraws, which makes Marilee frown.

"Get her opened up for the insertion," the doctor says softly. The low frequencies of his vocal cords bring a tickle to Marilee's perked teats. She knows he can see her open crotch back there, but it's kind of steamy to know she's fastened tight and just let that happen. The pose she's in is embarrassing too, with Ron watching, but she is used to being naked in odd situations and places in the barns and out in the fields, even in the business office with all the nicely-dressed professional people.

She whispers in his ear. "This is real, babe. Bodies are messy and sex is messy. Sex is what makes lactation and milking happen. Sex is why we little cows are so happy."

Her eyes close and she gives a little shivery Ooooh! noise. Three of the doc's knobby man-fingers slither inside her sweet back door, making her hips buck. Beside her, the nurse in the white lab coat laughs. As the fingers probe her most secret rear end, Marilee closes her eyes and lets her hips gyrate. Seeing her obvious enjoyment of this, Ron's boner reaches epic proportions.

"Anal syringe," the big doctor orders briskly. After a minute something else presses in her rear, she gets a sudden urge to close her knees. But of course, her knees are separated by the framework. A sudden slap from a big hand smacks her flat across the stretched twat. It stings her girl parts and after that she holds still!

Ron almost gets mad until he recalls what it was like when Alexa spanked him six times. He is still thinking about it. Now the doctor is sliding something mechanical into sweet Marilee's bunghole. It is pleasantly big and pleasantly warm! The blunt thing sinks into her back there until the doctor is satisfied. Marilee tries to hold her fanny still for this part, but it is hard. Marilee whines and she drools from her mouth. She wishes everyone would go away except for Ron right now.

"There," Doctor Shaw says with satisfaction. He presses a button and the big hot pipe begins a humming that vibrates right through her!

Her face contorts in pain, the big pipe is so far up there. Ron feels it too, just to see her sweet face like that.

"Marilee! Are you alright? Does it hurt?"

She lifts a tear-streaked face. "Doing this for you, hon."

"Why for me? I don't want you to be hurt!" He is ready to stand up and shove the nasty doctor away.

"For your development, Ron. It's important." She squeezes his hand, like it's her that is comforting him.

She feels vague movements as warm liquid flows from the tube into her belly. Next door, dear Alexa is watching, and the two little cows wiggle tongues at each other.

Marilee is hot with shame at the hurts-so-good slutty feelings the public procedure gives her, but she loves that Alexa and Ron can watch her naked body get prepped. Everywhere in the barn are happy little cow noises.

The doctor is done, and moves over to Alexa. Now, Marilee watches her sweet girlfriend get the same treatment and Ron does too. When the big syringe full of white spludge pushes inside Alexa, Ron almost comes undone it looks so hot! Marilee makes licking motions with her tongue and little Alexa purrs with slits for eyes.

The nurse is preparing Marilee's teats now, and rubs a sterilizing solution on the sweet little cow's suspended breasts. Marilee closes her eyes. Then the nurse presses a pulsator tip to Marilee's right nipple. The thing makes a hissing sound and Marilee's teat is drawn inside a long way. She gets warm in her tummy.

"Mmm," Marilee hums softly.

The nurse smiles at Ron in a friendly way. Through the pulsator's clear plastic, he can see sweet Marilee's nipple stretched way in like a little pink dink. The nurse does the same with the other nipple.

"Is that okay?"

Marilee nods that it's okay. She knows not to pull them off, they will disconnect on their own when her milk is out. The nurse turns a dial and the pulsators begin to throb on Marilee's teats. It's a rapid oscillating rhythm that pulls at each breast like a tiny mouth. Ron can see Marilee's white milk flow through clear tubes into the glass bottle. It makes Marilee's hips squirm and thrust in the air.

Marilee looks at Ron. "Arlene will put your diaper on. Then you can come back and help me."

Puzzled, Ron follows Arlene to a private exam room. "Clothes off and lie down on the table."

While Ron is undressing, Arlene lays out a white diaper. Naked, blushing, Ron scoots his butt onto it, and lies back. It's kind of embarrassing to the big man for the pretty woman dressed in street clothes, no nurse uniform, to move him around and reach between his legs to fasten the diaper. She "accidentally" bumps his impossible stiff boner several times.

"All done," Arlene says. "You are almost too small for this size. I'll mention that to Marilee."

"Will I be able to nurse from her today?"

Arlene shakes her head. "No. She has to give milk to the Farm for today. Sorry for the change in schedule. We can find you someone else to nurse from. But I know she wants to talk to you. You might be able to help her during her milking today."

When Ron gets back to Marilee's stall wearing his diapers, he is more than a little embarrassed, all these lovely naked little cows twerking away and him in a white diaper. But it eases when he notices the extreme behavior of all the lactating, fanny waving little cows, and lets it go. These girls are going to such extremes for the Farm! Wearing a diaper is the least he can do for his precious Marilee, after what she's done for him.

Her nipples are hooked to the throbbing pulsators, her head is down on the table, and she and Alexa are watching each other. With the nursing suck-tubes milking hard on their round globes and their bald crotches and big baby bumps plainly visible, their hips thrust in unison. This is the hottest!

The two little cows have watched each other get milked before, in many flagrant poses. Marilee is glad Ron is now here to watch. Her ass is waving around frantically as her first orgasm comes. She asks Ron to kiss her, and he can almost feel through her mouth the overpowering sensations that thunder through her heated little body.

When Marilee can open her eyes, she gives him a shy smile. "Ron, let me take your diaper off. I need you inside me."

Her hands are swift on his Velcro fasteners. The white garment drops forgotten to the floor. Ron is only too quick to step behind her. The view of his lady love is sublime. Her lovely fanny is spread out for him, her knees shackled wide apart. Her sexy bottom is in orbit, her woman-flesh glistening wet and puffed open. He has to hold her tight to slide it in. Then he lets her go.

Man! It's like a rodeo bronc vaulting out of the chute. She is one powerful little girl. Without all the baby weight, she would be athletic indeed. Even packing 30 pounds of extra tummy and 25 pounds of milk-filled udders, she has so much energy she slurps his dick inside her with secret muscles and carts him off to dreamland.

It does not take them long to climb their first peak. He feels her body stiffen as his own tenses up inside her split pussy. They are yelling out each other's names. Though other little cows in the big barn laugh and say, Get a room you two, Marilee and Ron don't really care, in fact some male testosterone in the air helps everyone do what they are already doing. Ron squirts fiercely inside her, she feels his slippery spunk and emits a series of panting moos to show her approval. But she is far from done with Ron.

Ron's not done either. He's all goofy inside from the slutty position she's captive to. He can see every fold and crevice of her lovely feminine parts, her little chocolate starfish that he has dreamed of numerous times. The small bud drools white doctor hormone-splooge. Ron has fierce hold of Marilee's outstretched thighs, and makes a series of rapid thrusts into her heated twat that calls from her grunts and screams. He slaps her ass, his balls flail at her clit. Marilee is in sweaty heaven with the milking pulsators going at one end and dear Ron going at the other.

Ron of course being a male takes the opportunity to fill his eyes with Alexa right nearby, who is bucking and thrusting her naked ass in the air as her milk is pumped out of her fat breasts. I fucked that little ass last week! I wonder if Marilee knows?

Ron is ready to slow down when he notices how Marilee is fully opened up. The blunt end of his stiff probes the opening of her cervix way up there, which pulses hungrily in wait of a hot offering that will come swooshing out of his pipe. Now it is Marilee's turn.

She's a full-fledged Heifer in Heat, with the pulsators gripped on her nipples and sucking at full RPM, her body full of high-powered natural hormones and other treatments from The Modern World, and with a man's penis up her race-tuned vagina. Pregnant belly or not, she puts it in top gear.

Looking back over her shoulder, she starts twerking on him, shifts her twerk-rhythm into another slutty gyration and performs a strong roll that slurps his whole meat stick through her soft folds. What it looks like from Ron's vantage point is two fleshy globes that smash together on his dick like jelly bowling balls. It makes him think of a carnivorous one-eyed undersea animal that is eating him alive. Her moves create forbidden new places for his hard shaft to torment.

Before he knows it, Ron is shooting hot jets into her, and he's out of juice. But Marilee is not ready to stop. He's thinking of pulling out but she has the suction on and he's locked in, the base of his dork sore and so swollen there is no separating them. So he hangs in, and beautiful naked Marilee finds another rhythm, one that gets her G-spot just right, and her mystical female muscles start yanking him about until he feels like his formerly masterful thing is coming out by the roots.

Before long she gets him again, he squirts his last few jets and subsides. His dink wilts and he collapses on the floor behind her.

That does not stop Marilee. She is still hooked up to the milking pulsators and her little fanny is twerking about in the air. With Ron gone, out of weasel out of mind, she again looks over at Alexa wiggling away on her milking rig. Making love with their eyes, the sweet young mommies-to-be rise toward their next orgasms.

Ron, staring transfixed at what his little girl is doing, feels a warm hand on his shoulder. Arlene, looking sharp in her business suit.

"Let's get you back in your diaper, hon. She will be a while. And you want something to drink I'm sure."

In a daze, Ron allows Arlene to lead him to the exam room. She weighs him and records it. Then she strokes his wilted maleness, making like she is cleaning him but even as he grows another magnificent boner he is wise to her. But she stops stroking and carefully puts a clean diaper on him. Blissful and neatly diapered, Ron follows her out the door in the direction of Marilee's tent.

Arlene carries two nursing bottles full of white. Once inside, she removes her neat silk top and her bra. Her heavy breasts descend and they are lovely. She sits on the settee, patting her lap.

"Come to me Ron. I'm not lactating but I have Marilee's milk right here." She lifts a bottle invitingly. He stumbles over and takes his place. She moves him so his eyes are covered by a heavy breast, and slips a nursing bottle between his lips. He sucks hungrily. Soon his hand strays to Arlene's boob, he strokes and pets it thinking of his darling Marilee, who at that moment is a red-faced sweaty little cow racing toward the end of a two-hour milking marathon, eyes on sweet Alexa and pacing her moves to be exactly alike.

"Ron," Alexa says in the quiet of the tent. "Are you enjoying your time with Marilee?"

"Oh yes oh yes."

"She would like to spend some quality time with you."

Ron peeks an eyeball from beneath her warm breast to look at her. "What do you mean? It's all been great."

"You should stay here for a while. Be with her all the time."

"Ooooh. Yes." His mind is rushing over the arrangements he would have to make for the time away from the state legislature.

"When? How long?" He is totally ready.

"Can you stay a month? As soon as possible."

A month. Ron is thunderstruck. It would cause complications in his life and career. But he thinks he can pull it off.

"Sure. Would we do anything different?"

"You would sleep together all night long. And have three milking sessions with her every day. The main thing is to accelerate your progress, Ron. You have been doing wonderfully."

"My progress? What am I doing?" Ron has felt so much better in the three weeks he's been coming out here.

"You are peeling away the layers of stress that have made you tense and old before your time. You are looking younger and stronger. We can take care of you Ron."

She starts him on the second bottle. He mentions that he has to go take a leak.

"You lie right here with me, Ron. That's what your diaper is for."

It takes some doing, but Ron manages to clear his schedule for a month and break away. He had left messages at Jerry's office and other numbers for a week, but no answer came. The last time he'd seen his fellow senator, the man had looked great, young and fit, and was in a rush between meetings with a gaggle of cute aides and reporters in his wake.

Ron hates the story he'd told his wife, that he had to tour an African country for a month as part of the food aid program. She got most upset when he would not tell her where he was getting his work done.

"Ron, I am amazed you would keep that from me," she had said tearfully. "You look like you're in your forties now, and I'm still looking fifty. Don't you love me? It's just not fair!"

"It's not that simple," he had told his sorrowful wife.

At the farm permanently for over a week now, life is wonderful and life is different. It's wonderful because he spends all his nights and most of his days with Marilee. They sleep together, they wake through the night to have a sleepy, loving, sideways fuck, he suckles on her and they drift off to sleep in each other's arms.

He's told he must spend time with the other little cows, as part of their training. They are his Mommies too. He soaps up with one of them in the outdoor shower several times a day, then follows docile to her tent. Most of the ones he sleeps with now are not pregnant, and go quite wild pumping his seed out of him. He needs frequent showers.

Another thing that's wonderful is that Ron is looking younger. A lot younger. For a man of 57 to look like he's 25 would be thought by many to be truly remarkable. He has lost weight, he works out every day, he fucks lots of naked little Mommy cows, and his body is ripped. His diaper has gone down many sizes.

Life is different because he must wear a diaper all the time. Nothing else, only the diaper. He has not happy packing a load around, but he is forbidden to take the diaper off to clean himself, or even touch it. It disgusts him but he has become more agreeable. Whenever he has a problem he finds a little Mommy cow. Whoever it is will be glad to change his diaper and soap him thoroughly in the shower, before she fucks their cute young man who is always so horny. This does not always happen in a private place. That is one thing.

Another different thing is the special classes. He gets two hours of lectures by one of the Mommy cows about the rights of women in society. A lot of that is new to him but he is agreeable and willing to please. After each class, he gets to nurse from the Mommy cow who gave him the training. She asks questions which he must answer even while nursing. It is hard to concentrate while he's sucking a full young breast, but he tries hard to give the correct answer.