Kiss of Leather

Story Info
Domme flogs her female sub.
1.5k words
4.42
34.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tigress2831
tigress2831
16 Followers

Climbing into my truck after a long day of work, I relax into the seat, blowing out a big breath. With a turn of the key, the engine roars to life. After rolling down the windows, and turning the music up, the tensions of the day fly out the window while I speed down the interstate. As the rush of air tangles my dark hair, whipping it around my face, the negative stuff from the day leaves, and I recall what awaits me at home. A huge smile plays upon my lips. I am late and I know she will be antsy, for tonight she will receive the kiss. Not one from my mouth, but from the leather flogger that will soon be in my hand.

The pleasure of this thought hardens my nipples and I can feel myself moisten. The smell of her scent, her arousal fills my senses. I can almost hear her cries of pain, of pleasure, almost feel her flesh beneath my hand.

As I approach home, I hit the garage door opener button and grin. A sound she knows, it will let her know I am home. I expect she has been anxiously waiting by the door anyway. It was a long day and her chore list was short. I know she will have already eaten, as expected.

Pulling into the garage, I kill the engine on the truck and grab my briefcase. Pushing the button to close the door, I open the door to slip into the house, not surprised to see her waiting there. I smile down at her nude form; she is kneeling for me. I can see her juices glisten between her open thighs, her nipples are hard and waiting for my touch. Her eyes are downcast and between her teeth is my favorite deerskin flogger.

I smile down at her, taking the flogger from her teeth, then leaning to bring my lips to hers, kissing her sweetly, probing her lips with my tongue, dipping into her. When she starts to moan, I pull away and motion for her to rise.

"Is dinner ready, my sweet?" I ask, breezing by her.

"Yes, Ma'am. Do You wish wine with Your dinner?"

I nod. "White wine, please."

"Yes, Ma'am."

I enter the dining room to find one place setting and candles lit. I again smile to myself, noticing the pillow to the right of my chair. Only moments after I sit, she glides in with my glass of white wine. Lowering to her knees, she slides the glass from below her belly, up her body, between her breasts and kisses the rim before offering it up to me. I accept it and kiss the top of her head.

"Thank you, sweetness."

"Are You ready for dinner Ma'am?"

I nod.

she serves my meal with incredible grace. While I dine, she kneels on the pillow and every now and then I lean to touch a breast or feel her wetness. her eyes are on the tresses of the flogger that dangle over the edge of the table. I can see the blush grow; I know she is thinking about the kiss of the tails on her skin.

"Please prepare me a bath."

"Yes, Ma'am."

she rises, clears the plates and refills my wine. I thank her softly and watch her scurry off to start my bath. My heart warms at the sight of her, I am lucky to have found one that is such a gift, so very willing to please me in any way.

In the bedroom I begin remove my clothing, and she pads up behind me beginning to help, her hands brushing my flesh. I hear her breathing quicken before my robe covers my skin.

"Is the bath ready?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Good, thank you my sweet. On the bed, lay on your stomach, hands over your head and legs apart."

"Yes, Ma'am." There's a catch in her breath at the 'Ma'am'.

I bend down and pick up the leather cuffs, first around her wrists and then attached to the bed posts. her ankles are also cuffed and attached to the bed posts. I gaze upon her beauty, spread eagle, and naked, a flush covering her. A hand runs up to her inner thigh; she is wet even there. Heat radiates from her. I barely touch her sex and her hips are lifting to my hand. A slap to her tush brings a gasp from her.

"Oh, Ma'am."

I chuckle.

"Not yet my sweet little one." I say, leaving the room.

In the bath, more candles are lit and soft music is playing. I slip out of the robe and into the hot water. It feels wonderful, caressing the last of the day's aches away. As I wash myself, my nipples harden and my own juices flow at the touch of my fingers. Both doors are open, knowing she would hear me, listen for me; that the sounds of my own orgasm would make her sex throb with need. I stroke myself softly, back and forth along my clit, in and out with my fingers, my other hand pinching my nipples, one then the other. I moan loudly, speeding up my movements, bringing myself to the edge, crying out. As the first waves of my orgasm spread through me, my body shudders, twisting and jerking in the tub, the water splashing. Sounds of pleasure coming from my mouth carry through the house to her ears. In my mind, I can see her pulling at the binds, trying to rub herself into the bed.

The water feels cool now, so I step out and dry off. Wrapping myself in the robe again, I head out to the dining room to retrieve my flogger. Picking it up, I balance it in my hand. I do love this piece so; it feels as though it was made for me.

Walking through the house, the tresses of the flogger whip the air, the sound a gentle woosh, as I make small figure eights. Practicing a backhand and a forehand strike, I smile to myself.

Standing in the doorway of the bedroom, the tails still swing with flicks of my wrist. she is writhing, pulling at the binds that hold her tightly. I can see her hips moving, and her head turns to look at me.

"Please Ma'am."

"Please what?"

"Oh my god, Ma'am. Please touch me."

I grin wickedly. Stepping closer to her, I hear her sharp intake of breath.

"How wet is My girl?"

"Oh, Ma'am. Your girl is very wet."

A gasp turns to moan as my hand touches her tush and slowly slips between the cheeks to check how very wet she actually is. I stroke her lightly, her hips lifting.

"Mmmmm, My girl is very wet."

Licking her juices from my fingers, I moan quietly.

"My girl is so wet and tastes so good."

she gasps at the words and moans as my hand finds her tush again. Stroking the soft skin of her buttocks, I rub gently, causing a continuous groan.

Stepping back, rotating my wrist, the tresses of the flogger swing in a small circle. As I widen the circle, the lashes begin to kiss her tush. Just barely touching, sensitizing the skin there, I make sure every inch of the flesh begins to warm. Watching her lift to the touch of the leather, I move the tails a bit closer so the strikes are a tad harder. Her breathing has increased and she is pulling at the restraints.

"Ma'am, pleaseeeee"

"Please what?"

"Please, Ma'am. Please make my ass pink."

I step back again, looking at the light pink starting across her cheeks. Adjusting my stance, I swing the flogger and strike her left cheek.

WHACK

"Ohhhh, Ma'am, thank You, Ma'am."

Again, on the other cheek... WHACK

"Ahhhh, Ma'am, thank You, Ma'am."

Another lower on the left cheek... WHACK

"Mmmm, Ma'am, thank You, Ma'am."

A fourth lower on the right cheek... WHACK

"Ahhhh, Ma'am, thank You, Ma'am."

Harder on the left cheek, watching it get brighter pink... WHACK

"Arghhhh, Ma'am! Thank You, Ma'am."

Harder on the right cheek, wanting it to match the other... WHACK

"Ohhhh, Ma'am! Thank You, Ma'am!

Swinging hard now, two successive strikes on the left cheek... WHACK... WHACK

Watching her body arch and writhe, as she strains against her bonds

"Please, Ma'am! Thank You, Ma'am! Please Ma'am... i... oh god, i...uhhhh...need to cum!"

Matching the same two strikes on the right cheek, quick and hard... WHACK... WHACK

"Ahhhhh, Ma'am! Thank You, Ma'am! Oh.. Ma'am... PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

Tossing the flogger onto the bed and leaning into her, my tongue is inches from her. A hand strokes the red cheeks, as I listen to her moan and cry out. Tears are streaming down her face, and I can feel her tremble.

"Now, my sweet. Cum for me!"

After the words are out, I sink down and cover her sex with my mouth. Sucking her deeply, stroking her clit with my tongue, I bring her to a shuddering orgasm.

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, Ma'am...Oh, God, Yesssssssssssss!!"

Her body shakes and as she quiets, I remove the cuffs then roll her onto her side and draw her close to me.

Her eyes flutter open; I kiss her sweetly.

"I love you my sweet little one."

"i love You Ma'am" she whispers as sleep takes her.

Feedback is very welcome. Only a push will motivate me to write more. Thank You.

tigress2831
tigress2831
16 Followers