Kiss of the Moon Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Breakfast in bed it is. Bastion left the room.

Wolfgang smirked; he rolled over and kissed her to rouse her. Amy moaned and opened her eyes, when she focused on him she blushed. His hand stroked down her body.

"Wolfgang... last night..." Amy started.

He nodded and waited. "Yes last night... we made love." He lent in to kiss her.

Amy shook her head that was not what she wanted to talk about, "Yes but... after you changed... I couldn't stop you from... you went down on me."

Wolfgang smiled and nodded. "Yes and..." He prompted.

"I... I liked it... is that wrong." She bit her lip and her eyes wouldn't meet his as she talked.

Wolfgang chuckled and tilted her face back to his. "No it's not wrong; in fact I'm happy that you can accept both aspects of my nature. The more comfortable you get with my other self the less afraid you'll be if you chose to be turned."

She snorted, she was tender in places she didn't know could be tender. "Right... even I know that the bigger the dog the bigger the dick." She moved and winced. "It felt like you were tearing me in two last night."

Bastion walked in with their breakfast, Amy pressed her face against Wolfgang's chest in embarrassment as she wasn't sure how much he had overheard.

"Morning my King and queen," Bastion said as he had seen the bite mark against her neck that alone meant she was queen. He set the breakfast up, he had not restrained himself; strawberry filled crapes, champagne, fruit salad.

Wolfgang pulled a face as he looked at the food on offer. "Why don't I always get the royal treatment?" Wolfgang asked as he glared at his manservant.

Bastion gave him a glare, "You will not fill the house with pups." Bastion left the room.

Amy turned to Wolfgang. "Pups..." she said as she went move but she went pale, she remembered feeling him surge, she felt his seed fly deep into her womb. "Shit... we didn't... I could be..." Amy said starting to panic. She wasn't ready to be a mother.

Wolfgang smirked but shook his head. "No... wrong time of your cycle Amy. You're safe... for the moment." He said before he nibbled at her ear.

"You can..." Amy went to ask.

"Smell... I know exactly when your in heat, when the perfect time is to mingle our bodies to produce pups." He said then captured her lips with his and kissed her deeply. He offered her a strawberry once he broke the kiss. He rubbed a strawberry against her lips, every time she went to bite it he drew it away. She grabbed his hand and bit down.

"I wont get you pregnant unless you want to be." He told her as he lent in and kissed her.

She broke the kiss, "Bastion has high hopes for me." Amy said hoping for an explanation.

Wolfgang smirked, "My mother only had my brother and me. She died giving birth to me. My father refused to take another mate. A pack's strength is measured in their Alphas and their young, the more children the more prosperous, more so if they belong to the Alpha pair."

"So children are the measure of a packs wealth." Amy asked.

Wolfgang nodded. "In the prides, they measure their wealth in their daughters; they have a higher male to female ratio. In the packs it doesn't matter, children are children, we value our children, cherish them, they are the future hunters."

Amy nodded. She pulled the sheet up and sat forward to eat. Wolfgang picked at the breakfast but he was far more interested in having his way with her body. He slid a hand between her legs and slid slowly to the junction of her thighs, her muscles tensed but he lent in and licked her neck, he sucked on the skin giving her a love bite.

Amy squirmed away as the bristles of his bread scratched against her skin raising a rash. "Get off, you're all scratchy..." she complained.

Wolfgang chuckled. "Give me five and I'll be scruff free." He hopped out of the bed and raced over to the bathroom to shave. Amy ate and savoured her breakfast. Wolfgang checked his face making sure there was not so much as a stray bristle on his face. He walked back in and sat next to her. He watched her eat.

"Aren't you hungry?" Amy asked.

Wolfgang smirked at Amy's question. "Oh I'm hungry Amy... but not for anything on that tray and Bastion knows it, he made the tray for you, to build your strength."

He lent in and kissed her. Amy mumbled. Wolfgang moved the tray. He pulled Amy beneath him. He pressed his lips on to her neck; he opened his mouth and gently bit down. Amy groaned. Wolfgang cupped her hips and released her neck. Wolfgang moved, kneeling above her, he looped an arm around and under her hips, arching her back leaving her shoulders as the only thing to be in contact with the bed. He growled as he studied her beneath him, he liked the way she watched him, how her eyes feasted on his body.

He lent down and licked her, starting at the beginning of her pubic hairs, up to her naval, which he circled with his tongue. He continued his upward journey. Amy's legs locked around his waste. Wolf shifted kneeling beneath her to support her weight. His hands stroked her rib cage, up to her breasts that he cupped, last night they had just followed their instincts, today he wanted to teach her about sex. He licked a nipple and then sucked it into his mouth.

Amy moaned and started to bounce on his thighs, rubbing against his erection, she wanted... needed more. Wolfgang groaned he tore his mouth from her breast. "Amy... cut it or I'll just take you like I did last night."

Amy threw her arms up offering her body to him, "Please."

Wolfgang growled, if that's what she wanted he would gladly give it her.

To be continued...