Kiss of the Moon Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes." Amy turned her head back to watch him wondering where this was going.

"Will you let me turn you?" Wolfgang waited for Amy's answer.

Amy stretched her fingers as she thought. She knew what it would take to turn her that she would have to mate to his wolf form, his massive wolf form, in order for him to turn her. She wanted to be with him. "Yes."

Wolfgang smiled pleased. "Will you let me do it now?"

Amy shivered; she was tied up. Some could say she was cohered into saying yes. "Will you untie me?"

Wolfgang reached forward and loosened the binding letting her go. Amy flexed her wrists. She took several deep breaths, if she was going to do this she wanted to be restrained, but this time she would be willingly tied up. Amy put her hands back. "Okay tie me back up." She told him.

Wolfgang did as she asked wondering what was going through her head. He gently stroked some skin.

"You better make sure your gentle." She informed him giving him leave to turn her.

Wolfgang felt his control slip. His body started to shift; his board shorts tore and fell off. Amy closed her eyes waiting for the final snaps to finish. A long tongue snaked out to lick her back. He gently nibbled at her spine as he lined up to take her. Amy turned her heard to the mirror to watch their reflection. Wolfgang gently growled and redirected her head in a different direction.

Amy felt his penis poke her awfully close to her anus. "Move further down or I'll say stop."

Wolfgang lowered his body and started to find his mark. It only took him a couple of tries before he finally found the yielding flesh that was her womanhood. He pressed forward slowly, slowly in and out.

"Stop," Wolfgang paused obeying Amy's command. "Help me get on top of the draws." Wolfgang dismounted and used his head to push her hips up until she could slide forward and brace herself on her knees. Wolfgang went and got her two pillows from the bed for beneath her knees. Amy smiled and got into position. Wolfgang mounted; he found it much easier to find his mark this way. His forelegs wrapped around her hips and pulled her to his raging manhood. He worked slowly, slowly easing his length into her, as he didn't want to hurt her. He came across her cervix but it opened to allow him in.

He knew his knot was beginning to form; he wanted to lodge it within her before it got to its full size it would mean less pain for her. He slid into her womb and one last thrust had the knot in. He held still as he started to swell. Every now and again, he would jerk his hips forward making sure he was lodged within her and unlikely to disengage. Amy gasped, she felt as if she was being stretched wide open; it was both pain and intense pleasure. She moaned and started to thrust herself on his manhood. Wolfgang started to thrust, he started slowly but sped his thrusts up safe in the knowledge that she was firmly attached to him and that he wouldn't be able to pull out without tearing her womanhood in half.

Amy's jaw dropped, each time he moved his knot would rub against her G-spot. His hips sped up as his nature took over, he wanted to plant his seed; wanted to feel her contract around him and milk him. He wanted what she had only allowed his human half, to climax around his maleness. Wolfgang opened his mouth and wrapped his jaws around her left shoulder. Amy felt an orgasm approach, she started to moan and groan as his knot rubbed against places only his hand had ever touched. "Ah…" She climaxed, Wolfgang growled and sunk his teeth into her skin drawing blood. Wolfgang kept thrusting through her climax, he had to make her climax another two times before he could finally let fly in his own moment of bliss.

He released her shoulder and moved his teeth to her right shoulder. Amy made noses as he thrust calling out to him making him loose control. He felt her getting ready to climax again. "Wolf… Ah…" her body tensed and she climaxed again, he bit down again breaking her skin. She gasped and shook, each shudder of her body seemed to intensify the pleasure coursing through her body.

Amy didn't think she could handle much more. "Wolfgang…" Wolfgang kept thrusting picking up his speed until his motion was a blur; he released her right shoulder and wrapped his mouth carefully around her neck. Amy didn't know if she liked this at all, it was one thing for him to have his jaws sink into her shoulder, she was used to Wolfgang biting her shoulder and neck during sex but having the huge jaws of a wolf around the back of her neck.

"Not my neck." She told him.

Wolfgang ignored her, he just kept on thrusting; he was getting dangerously close to his limit. Amy's blood filled his nose and coated his tongue. Amy groaned. "Wolfgang please... no more." She asked as she felt another climax building. Her whole body started to quake, getting ready for the climax to come. She shook her head and tried to free her neck. Wolfgang growled and tightened his grip slightly. Amy's body convulsed, she almost screamed in release as her womanhood clamped down on his manhood. Wolfgang pressed forward and bit down as he felt his climax explode into her. He grunted as streams of his seed shot deeply into her womb, he thrust a few more times trying to make the moment last as he emptied himself within her. The liquid heat seared as it travelled into Amy's body filling her womb, her body convulsed again as the shear amount of his seed filled her to the point of bursting but had nowhere to go as his manhood and knot had swollen even more to keep his seed trapped there. He released her neck and licked at her wounds.

He panted; he lent forward and bit the belt snapping it. He slid his forepaws up and wrapped his jaws around her right shoulder. He backed up and hopped carrying her to their bed. He carefully laid her down. Amy crawled forward with him. He lay down on top of her. Amy was asleep in moments.

*

Amy woke slowly several hours later, she felt Wolfgang above her. A bed table was set near her, it took her a moment to focus on the bottles of water and easy to eat food. Wolfgang stirred feeling that Amy was awake. Amy tried to move out from under him but Wolfgang was still firmly lodged within her making her wince and wonder if she should pull harder. Calm Amy… we're going to be locked like this for at least another hour maybe two. Amy didn't question how she could now hear Wolfgang when he was still in his wolf form.

"How long was I out?" She asked.

Three hours, if you want I can turn around and get off you.

Amy shook her head. "No… I like this."

Wolfgang licked at her back pleased that she was enjoying this. Bastion came in while you were out and I was resting. He laid out the tray; you should have seen how pleased he was to see us like this. We are more likely to have more cubs if we are bound completely.

Amy nodded understanding. "What was with the biting?" She asked.

Wolfgang rested his head on her shoulder. I had to bite you three times, to turn you, custom has it that the bites only take place during climax and only during the first mating. I had to turn you before I could climax, it is the curse of the mate, to fight off your own bodily responses to have what you truly desire.

"So I'm turned now?" Amy asked.

Not quiet, the infection is there, but because you agreed it wont be violent and sudden, it'll be slow, gradual. He felt Amy's mind slipping back into slumber. He smiled pleased with himself.

*

Wolfgang finally felt his knot disappear, granted he might have been able to pull out sooner when he had deflated a little but he didn't want to hurt her. He carefully slid out; his seed followed him out and stood over Amy. He got off the bed and got between her legs. He started to clean her up. Amy moaned and opened her eyes. She turned her head.

"What… leave me alone?" She complained she just wanted to sleep to recover from earlier; she went to crawl away.

I have to clean you. He told her as he followed her, Hold still the sooner I clean up my excess seed the sooner you'd feel better. Amy let him do as he pleased. His tongue reached in to scoop out more of his seed. When he was happy she was clean, he cleaned himself. He then walked over to her and nibbled her spine. Amy moaned and arched her back; she loved it when he nibbled at her spine. Amy pushed herself up; she had the sudden need to empty her bladder. She ran into the bathroom, Wolfgang chuckled and joined her in the bathroom; he went into the shower and relieved his bladder. Amy reached into the stall and turned the water on. Wolfgang growled; Amy raced from the room. He chased after her; he carefully tripped her. She tumbled onto the bed and he was over her. He licked her then shook getting her wet.

"Ah." she tried to push him off her. "Get off me you wet mutt."

Mutt… he started to rub his wet body on her. Amy squealed, as he was cold and wet.

Bastion walked in and smirked. He coughed; they both turned to him. Bastion was pleased to see a change in Amy already; she wasn't bashful anymore. Before she would have pulled the covers over her now she didn't even bother to pretend she wasn't naked. Wolfgang turned and waited.

"Sorry to disturb you… another body's been discovered." Bastion informed them both.

"Another?" Amy asked.

Wolfgang rapidly shifted into his human form. "Has Sienna been able to get her to talk?" Wolfgang asked.

Bastion shook his head. "No… I think to be honest Amy will have better luck, Sienna was born pack, Amy may have chosen this life but she still has to go through being turned, has the same fears and uncertainties."

Amy nodded she could understand that. "Is there a shop near by, I only have a few days worth of clothes left." Amy asked. Wolfgang blushed and Bastion chuckled.

"Yes there is a shop near Haven." Bastion informed her.

"We better go then." Amy said as she squirmed out from under Wolfgang and went to have a shower. Wolfgang joined her; he nuzzled at her neck. She pulled away. "Scruffy mutt." She said as she glared at him.

She hopped out leaving him in the hot water. Wolfgang chuckled; he knew how much she hated it when he was all scruffy. She wrapped a towel around herself and went to find something that wasn't torn. She managed to find a blouse to go with her favourite pair of jeans, it was tight across her chest and she had to wear her blouse with only the middle three buttons closed exposing her cleavage and her flat stomach. Wolfgang walked out, his eyes roamed over Amy, he growled low and started towards her a hungry look in his eye. Bastion walked in to grab the sheets and blankets to start cleaning them.

"Don't you dare… this is my last shirt." Amy told him sharply. Wolfgang paused; he nodded and went to get dressed. Bastion chuckled to himself; it was good that Amy was starting to show dominance, he had seen glimpses of it before but nothing so blatant in front of others.

Amy sat and pulled on a pair of boots. She stood and went to do something with her hair. In the end she just blowed it dry and left it. Wolfgang grabbed her and kissed her deeply. His hands cupped her arse and squeezed. Amy moaned but broke the kiss.

"We have… pack business to attend." She informed him.

"You are my business. You're my business until I get you pregnant…" He said as he ran his nose against her neck. His hands wandered to her hips and under her blouse.

Amy smirked. "But as I understand it, I can't fall pregnant while I'm in the middle of my change."

Wolfgang nodded. "Not until a moon after your first shift, then and only then will your body be completely changed. Then I can make you pregnant." He said smugly.

Amy smiled. "Then we may as well get on with the pack business we can do… like getting a description of the fucker killing people." Amy said as she slid out of his arms. Wolfgang smiled and followed her. Bastion smiled, Amy certainly was a good influence on her mate.

***

Wolfgang carried a bag of clothes they had gotten before going onto Haven. Drifter smiled and bowed to Amy. "My queen." He said.

Amy paused and smiled. "Amy… my name is Amy."

Drifter chuckled, as did Wolfgang. "You are my Alpha, it isn't exactly right to use your first name unless we are friends and even then a male should never address his queen like that." Drifter informed her.

Amy frowned and turned to Wolfgang. "Bastion…" Amy started to say.

"Bastion is the acceptation to that rule." Wolfgang informed her.

"And Gillian as your second has his own status and can get away without being as formal." Amy said to herself to make sure she remembered. Wolfgang nodded. One of Drifter's helpers took the bags from Wolfgang.

"Amy this is Drifter, he is the caretaker of Haven." Wolfgang said in way of introduction.

"So where is she?" Amy asked wanting to get straight to work. Drifter hesitated, Amy getting anywhere near the unstable woman was out of the question.

"My lord." Drifter turned to Wolfgang seeking his guidance.

Wolfgang nodded, "its okay Drifter, tell her."

Drifter bowed his head. "I'll show you." he walked them down several halls and came to a stop at an observation terminal. "This is her room." He informed them.

Amy lent in to study the screen and the woman the camera was focused on. She was huddled in the corner that was as far away from the door as possible.

"How long has she been like that?" She asked the two men watching.

"Since the sedative wore off, she wouldn't let Sienna near her." The man seated informed her.

Amy nodded, "Okay, my turn." She went to the door startling the man in the chair who went to stop her.

"Highness you can't." He told her, he went pale as he realised he had just tried to tell his queen what to do.

"What's your name?" Amy asked.

"I'm Moe my lady." He said as he bowed.

"And why shouldn't I go in there." Amy asked him.

He shifted uneasily, Amy may not be as big as Wolfgang was but her look was painful enough to make him want to go and punish himself. "She is unstable; she could shift and kill you."

Amy nodded accepting that answer. "Okay, I understand your concern Moe but the body count is starting to mount, we can't afford to wait any longer before finding the one who attacked her."

Moe nodded he could understand that. "Don't approach her until she gives you permission and don't go pass the yellow line until she invites you." He said.

"Why?" Amy asked.

"Those are the rules. That is her room she is in control of who goes in it. It our way of making her feel in control." He explained. Amy nodded and walked into the padded room. She sat huddled in a corner. Amy heard the door close behind her.

"You can't be in here this is my room." The woman said hoping to sound angry enough to make the Amy go away it was how she had gotten rid of the other woman.

"Actually I can be here, as long as I don't cross this yellow line." Amy said pointing to it.

Becky lent forward she hadn't noticed the line. "What's the line for?" She asked.

Amy smiled. "As long I don't cross it I'm technically not in your room."

"I don't want you there I don't want you here. Leave me ALONE." Becky yelled. Amy stood sensing danger if she stayed.

"Okay but I'll be back." Amy said as she left. Wolfgang watched her as Amy shut the door. She went to the screen to see the woman crying. "Tomorrow," She informed them. "Tomorrow I'll get everything from her. However, tonight let's just leave her. Give her everything she wants. Oh and a hair brush."

Moe frowned. "Why…"

"Because she'll feel more her self if she can do her hair." Amy said as she walked away.

Wolfgang smirked. "Do as she says Drifter." Drifter nodded.

***

Amy sipped her coffee; she carried an extra cup for the woman in the room. Wolfgang watched her enter. "Morning," Amy said. Becky glared at her but her nose picked up the scent of coffee. Amy stepped up to the yellow line reached over it and put the extra cup down after she took a mouthful of the coffee to prove it wasn't drugged. She then stepped back and sat with her back to the wall giving the other woman a chance to get her coffee and back to her place before she started to press for answers to her questions. Becky got back to her spot with the coffee. She took a deep breath.

"I didn't know how you have it, so I just got you one like I have it, white and one." Amy said to fill the void.

Becky glanced up. "It's fine. I normally have two sugars, ma always used to say I need the sweetening." Becky said absently.

Amy nodded reached into her pocket. She tossed a bag to Becky, "Extra sugar and a stirring rod." She explained.

Becky smiled and took the cap off to empty another sugar into the cup. She trusted Amy not to drug her, even if she had drunk from her cup how was she to know if Amy had some immunity or blocker. She took a deep breath. She took a mouthful.

"How are you feeling today?" Amy asked to drum up a conversation.

"Better." She replied.

"Good, Drifter said you didn't touch your breakfast." Amy asked.

"I was drugged when I got here." She said in way of explanation.

Amy snorted. "The food you get is pre-packaged, water, everything is brands you'll recognised. Food you'll know isn't drugged. You wont get home made until you trust us. Until then I'm sorry about the crap we are forced to feed you." Becky nodded and scratched at a bandage.

"My name is Amy? What's your name?" Amy asked. Becky glared at her. "Look I just want to know so I can call your family and let them know you're safe."

Becky frowned. "What about Laura? Are you doing this for her as well?"

Amy frowned; Laura must be the girl who was killed the night she was attacked. "I'm sorry, Laura… didn't…" Becky closed her eyes and cried, Laura; her best friend was dead. Amy was on her feet ready to go and comfort her; she went to step over the yellow line. The rules were set; she was not to cross the line without her permission. Fuck it Amy told Wolfgang. She crossed the line and went to Becky. She sat and pulled Becky into her arms.

Becky held her tightly and cried. "I told her we should walk, that Jason was drunk and since we were together we would be safe. I should have died." She said. Amy stroked her hair as Becky cried.

Wolfgang organise hot water for a sponge bath, new clothes, some de-odorant and fresh bandages. She told him.

You crossed the line Amy, one reason why I shouldn't go in there and drag you out. He said broadcasting his anger at her.

She trusts me; let's clean her up. Get her comfortable and she'll talk I feel it. She sent back to him.

The water and everything you want is ready. He told her grudgingly a few minutes later.

Open the bathroom I think she'll prefer the privacy. Amy said in a manner that meant he was not meant to argue with her.

We won't be able to keep our eyes on you… Wolfgang shot back at her.

Amy sighed. You're in my mind, see through my eyes if you want but open the fucking bathroom. Amy nearly growled but held her tongue; she didn't want to scare her. Becky had finally calmed down. Everything Amy had asked for was set inside the door.

"Come on." Amy said startling her.

"You're… you're in my room." Becky said surprised.

Amy nodded. "Seemed to me you needed a shoulder to cry on." Amy said honestly. "Come on I know something that will make you feel better." Amy got up, picked up all the things, and took them into the bathroom. "Come on unless you prefer to be watched." Amy pointed out the camera as she picked up the large basin of hot water. Becky stood and joined her.