Kiss of the Moon Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's all this?" Becky asked.

Amy smiled, as she could smell vanilla in the water. "Well, when I was hurt I loved having sponge baths." Amy put the basin on the toilet and helped Becky out of her pyjamas. Amy then carefully removed the bandages. Amy then rung out the sponge and started to clean Becky being careful of the wounds.

Are you enjoying yourself? Amy asked Wolfgang. "Don't scratch." Amy told her off gently. "I know they're itchy but scratching will get you in trouble with Nathanael." Becky took a towel and patted herself dry when Amy was done.

Becky snorted. "You sound like you've born the brunt of his anger."

Amy chuckled. "You think you look bad." Amy stepped back and took her blouse off; she turned her back lifting her hair to expose bite marks.

"What happened to your back?" Becky asked.

"An accident." Amy replied.

Amy smirked and started to wrap her wounds then helped her dress. Becky did indeed feel better now she was clean in fresh clothes. "Told you didn't I." Becky nodded. Amy put everything dirty into the basin and sat it in the yellow zone. Becky handed Amy her blouse. Amy pulled it on and buttoned it up.

They sat with their backs against the wall. Amy pulled her phone out and offered it to Becky. "Here, call your family or whoever you need to tell them you are safe." Becky took the phone casting a weary glance.

"Why are you doing all this?" She asked.

"Because it is the right thing to do." Amy answered. Becky had no one except her landlord to call to watch her plants her mother having died the year before and her father being some unknown man who had never been in her life.

"There is only my landlord. I'm between jobs at the moment."

"If you want the pack can go and pack your things up put them in storage to save you having to pay rent or if you don't want that the pack can take care of your rent and such." Amy said trying to be helpful.

Becky tensed. "And what do they want for this help."

"Nothing. All we want is to catch the arsehole that did this to you. It's forbidden." Amy said trying to make her understand that Amy wasn't out to hurt her.

"Arseholes… I think there were at least ten." Becky said startling Amy.

Stay out. She told Wolfgang. "Becky, everyone is not like those who attacked you." Wolfgang walked in and sat to listen. Becky tensed. Amy turned to Wolfgang. "Get out." She told him. Wolfgang stood and growled at her. "OUT." She yelled at him. She got to her feet and followed Wolfgang out.

She hit him. "Great now I have to start again you idiot."

"Amy… more then one, do you realise how much danger you're in when you go near her and she starts to loose control, she'll kill you." Wolfgang argued.

"She wasn't loosing control Wolfgang…" Amy retorted.

"How do you know your not were yet." Wolfgang growled.

"Stop being a domineering ass." Amy said as she hit his chest.

"You are human, she's going through a forced change she could tear you to shreds. One bout of anger and she could shift. You wouldn't stand a chance against her." He informed her as if she didn't already know.

"Just because you're my mate and you may be Alpha doesn't give you a pass to tell me what to do." Amy said starting to get mad.

"I am Alpha." Wolfgang said.

"I am your mate, your equal. If you want to find out about the people doing these attacks then we need her on side." Amy glared at him. She walked back into the room and slammed the door in Wolfgang's face.

Amy rubbed her face. "Men are arses."

Becky was watching her surprised. "Your not were?" Becky asked.

Amy shook her head.

"But you're mated to one?" Becky concluded trying to figure this out.

Amy nodded.

"And every time you come in here you're risking your own safety just to help me." Becky asked.

Amy nodded again.

Becky realised she had made some serious mistakes when it came to the pack. "You're the Alpha's mate." Becky asked for confirmation.

Amy nodded. "I'm in the process of being turned, but unlike you my change will be gradual not sudden and violent like your change. I won't be able to shift for at least a month, you can shift now."

Becky frowned as she watched Amy sit in the little yellow square. "What are you doing?" Becky asked.

Amy smirked. "Technically I broke a few rules by entering your room without your permission. Any way just because permission is given once doesn't mean it's a free pass to your room."

Becky snorted and gestured Amy in. Amy got up and walked into the room. She sat in front of her. "I'm Becky." Becky said finally introducing herself.

Amy smiled. "Hello Becky. So do you have any questions? If I can't answer them I can siphon the information from Wolfgang." Amy asked.

"You can reach into his mind?" Becky asked.

Amy nodded. "The bond of the mates, all were a telepathic, it's how they communicate when they're in their Were form, but when you're mated the bond goes deeper then just communication. I know what's going through his mind; I can see through his eyes, use his senses as he can use mine. The sex is intense without the mated bond but now…" Amy shook her head it was hard to explain. "You'll only understand if you find your mate."

"My mate?" Becky asked.

Amy smiled. "The belief that there is one perfect person for everyone is a Were belief. I was attracted to Wolfgang the moment I saw him; the feeling was mutual. He accidentally scared me once before we became mates, his control slipped and his teeth shifted. Scared me badly, my tongue felt his teeth shift."

Becky nodded she could understand that. "And?" She prompted.

"And although scared I still craved his touch, his kiss, I wanted him in ways that were positively indecent. Still do." Amy said with a smile and an inward look.

"Let me guess his thoughts echo yours." Becky said teasingly.

Amy blushed. "He's are more indecent then mine. There are things he wants to do that don't have names."

Becky cracked up laughing then stopped. "You need my help?" She stated.

Amy nodded. "We need you to tell us what happened and most importantly, do you remember the other woman to come in here."

Becky nodded. "I wasn't very nice to her." Becky explained.

Amy shrugged; "She understood and forgave you, but she has to sit in, see each were has a special ability, Sienna, that's her name, can see mental pictures, she will be able to see your attackers. She can then hand that straight over to Drifter who can draw them." Sienna walked in and sat in the yellow square.

"Do you know her?" Becky asked.

Amy nodded. "Sienna is Gillian's mate, Gillian is Wolfgang's second. We live in the same house and eat together; I think you'll like her." Amy supplied.

Becky gestured Sienna to come in. Sienna smiled and crawled over not bothering to get up. She laid down near Becky in a relaxed pose.

"Hello Becky I'm Sienna." Sienna said gently.

"Will this hurt?" Becky asked.

Sienna shook her head. "Memories although distressing and cause emotional pain wont hurt you in anyway." Sienna said trying to comfort her.

Becky nodded; she took a deep breath and started to tell her story. "We were at a party, Jason, Laura's boyfriend had driven us there but the tosser got himself drunk. So I said we should walk home I mean it was only a couple of minutes and we live in same building so we walked. We did everything right, we stayed away from the park and walked near the road so no one could grab us. Then these men came. We ignored them. We were almost home when they grabbed us and threw us into a van." Becky tensed. Sienna sat up sensing that Becky was beginning to get angry.

"Calm down Becky." Sienna told her.

Becky took several deep breaths and forced the anger and the wolf within down. "We tried to fight." Becky continued, "But they were too strong. They took us to some scrubland, had a fight, I guess the leader of the group pointed at me. He started to shift I was let go and I ran. He came after, me. I found a metal pipe and used it as a weapon. I hit him hard, he went down, I ran again, I heard Laura screaming but I didn't go to her."

Sienna felt Becky's control slip. "Calm down." Sienna said sternly, she could sense the rage bubbling trying to get out of control. "Calm down or Amy leaves the room." Sienna threatened. Becky took deep breaths to calm herself down, she didn't want to hurt anyone. "Remember you can hurt Amy if you do not focus and control your emotions." Sienna reminded her.

Becky nodded. "The man I hit tackled me down, tore me up but I managed to deck him again. I ran, I don't remember why I came here or how I knew to come here."

Amy turned to Sienna. "Did you get all you need?"

Sienna shook her head.

Amy sighed. "We'll try again later. Becky what would you like for lunch?"

"I would like out of this room for a little while?" Becky said seeing if she was a prisoner in this room.

Out of the question. Wolfgang told Sienna and Amy.

"Come on." Amy said ignoring him.

Sienna shot her a look. "He's going to take it out on your hide you know that."

Amy smiled. "No, he'll take it out on me during sex but I have my own ways to make him behave."

Sienna chuckled. They opened the door and walked Becky out. Wolfgang was glowering at Amy. Becky felt like retreating to her room so Amy wouldn't get in trouble. Amy grabbed her arm before she could retreat and met Wolfgang's gaze with defiance.

"Sienna take Becky to the mess hall we'll meet you there." Wolfgang said his voice dripped with anger.

Sienna grabbed Becky and nearly ran down the hall. The others had vanished. Wolfgang grabbed Amy and pressed her against the wall.

"I don't know whether I should beat you or fuck you at the moment. Stop breaking the fucking rules." He told her.

"Maybe the rules should be changed. She doesn't trust us, showing her she's not a prisoner in that room is important for her to trust us. Or do you want her to kill herself the moment she is released from here and gets amongst the pack. You know what will happen, every single man will come to investigate her she'll freak. The rules work for men but not for women." Amy tried to slide free.

Wolfgang kept her pinned to the wall. "No… I'm not finished." He growled, he was panting. Amy frowned wondering what he wanted. "I normally don't accept disobedience Amy, not in front of others."

"I don't count I'm your mate remember, your queen and equal, I'm meant to stand up to you. You're just so used to getting your way or people cowering." Amy surmised.

"Amy I'm trying to protect you." Wolfgang told her.

"I don't need your protection, you know what… I'm going to back to my place. Think about what you want Wolfgang because if you want me you are going to have to get used to this." Amy went to slid free.

"No." Wolfgang stopped her and kissed her deeply. He broke the kiss. "I'll put up with it; yes I'm not used to it. But I'll put up with it." He told her.

"And I'll try to keep our disagreements mental." Amy conceded. Wolfgang smiled he released her and they went mess hall. Amy got her lunch and joined Becky and Sienna. Wolfgang joined them. Becky went to move.

"Becky this is Wolfgang and although he appears big and menacing he's really a big softy." Amy said. Wolfgang put his fork down and turned to Amy.

"What… it's the truth?" Amy said. "At least I think it's the truth."

"Yeah his only soft and cuddly for you." Sienna remarked.

Wolfgang stood. "I don't have to listen to this." He said as he stood and took his lunch with him.

Sienna turned to Amy. "How did you cool him off?" Sienna asked amazed.

Amy smiled. "Threatened to leave him." Amy replied.

Sienna smirked. "For a human female you have some balls." Sienna said in admiration. Amy shrugged. "No I mean it; I heard once that an Alpha's mate went to leave him. He locked her in a cage for the rest of her life, if he couldn't have her no one could."

"Must have been an arsehole." Amy said as she ate.

Sienna snorted. Becky ate as she tried to ignore the attention of the men sitting at the other table. Wolfgang growled and the men stopped looking at her. Wolfgang turned and nodded to her, Becky smiled her relief. She turned to Amy. "Why did he do that?" She asked.

Amy smiled. "While you are at haven, while you are living in his territory he classes you as pack and therefore you are under his protection. He will ensure the single men of our pack will leave you be." She answered.

"I'm gay." Becky told them.

Sienna slapped her face. "Great now we'll have the women to fight off and they can be narky. At least with men you can tell them to fuck off. Women are sneaky. You can't just tell them to bugger off." Sienna told her. Sienna smiled. "I have an older sister…"

Amy hit her, "She will find her own mate." Amy turned to the men in the room. "She is gay," she informed them. Becky could hear their sighs of disappointment. "You have to understand Becky, everyone is looking for their soul mate, looking for that one soul which will make their life complete, will compliment their beast. Your mate could be one of any of the Were races, the Folk, the elementals, the Nefilim and the Ancients."

"So any of these races could house my mate?" Becky asked.

They both nodded. "Yes." Sienna said. "There are however other races we may befriend but never mate. Vampires and Centaurs." Sienna told her.

"Wait Centaurs are real?" Becky asked.

Amy and Sienna nodded. "They are rare, because of their rareness we don't mix sexually." Amy told her.

"And Vampires?" Becky asked.

Sienna snorted. "Aren't considered because technically they are dead, they don't breed."

***

Gillian knocked on the door that held his king and queen Sienna was with him. He didn't hear a reply so they entered. Sienna and Gillian paused uncertain, Amy was panting and groaning gently as Wolfgang in his wolf/man form took her from behind. Sienna went too retreated but Gillian was rooted to the spot, it was such an erotic site, Amy was such a small woman and Wolfgang was so large.

I can't take you anywhere. Sienna complained. She tried to get him out but he wanted to watch his Alpha take his mate. Sienna gave him another tug but he was going nowhere.

Amy turned to them but ignored them she was far more interested in Wolfgang's movements. He was so long, so large. Amy gripped the sheets as she felt his knot press against her opening. Wolfgang tightened his grip to ensure she wasn't going to come free.

Wolfgang turned to them; I'm busy… unless you want in. Wolfgang invited. He pulled her tighter to his hips trying to bury himself completely within her. He groaned as he felt her start to give way to his knot. Amy lent forward to ease the pain. Wolfgang went to pull her back.

"Easy Wolfgang you're big." Amy told him, telling him to be gentle.

Sienna took a deep breath; Amy's scent was yummy. Can I taste you? Sienna asked as she stripped.

Any time. Amy told her. Since she was bound to Wolfgang she could have relations with women for mutual pleasure, if she was game she could even try it on with another man, but he would know.

Sienna smiled and slid beneath Amy to lick her and what was exposed of Wolfgang's penis. Gillian stripped; he was rock hard. He grabbed Sienna's hips and thrust home. Sienna groaned pausing in her oral worship for a moment as she adjusted.

Wolfgang licked Amy's back. Its okay, Wolfgang told her. I don't mind as long as I'm involved. He told her giving her permission to do what Sienna was doing to them. Gillian shifted into his wolf/man form a moment before Amy started to lick Sienna. Amy moaned as Sienna's juices coated her tongue; Sienna was yummy. Amy lent in closer for better access. Gillian snorted as Amy's tongue swept over his penis as it plunged into Sienna. He started to speed up his thrusts, as he wanted the two women to come together. As one Sienna and Amy cried out as the knots of both men slid into them both coming at the same time. Both men kept thrusting. Sienna started licking around Wolfgang's penis and Amy's opening tasting pre-cum.

Sienna wrapped her arms around Amy's hips trying to draw her down so she could get better access. Amy and Wolfgang slid down giving Sienna what she wanted. Amy's weight now rested on Sienna but Sienna didn't mind Amy didn't weigh all that much. Amy hugged her hips, her fingers joined Gillian's inside Sienna, pressing the knot further in as her as he thrust and she licked.

Sienna moaned; the mixed sensations of Amy's fingers, her tongue and Gillian's penis were putting her in over load. Her teeth bit her, her fingers gripped Amy tightly, she wished Wolfgang and Gillian was elsewhere, she wanted Amy all by herself for a little while. Sienna felt that Gillian was reaching his limit. She reached forward and started to suck on Wolfgang's balls.

Wolfgang groaned and sped his thrusts up. Gillian joined him in speeding his thrusts. Amy started to cup and squeeze Gillian's balls.

Both men growled as they felt their climax explode. Amy and Sienna cried out in climax. Gillian and Wolfgang panted as they shifted into their human forms, their spent penises sliding free of their mates. They both lay down and watched as Amy and Sienna cleaned each other. Once they had both sated the need to lick up the spent cum did they roll off each other and into the arms of their respected partner.

Wolfgang nuzzled at Amy's neck. "So what brings you into my room?" Wolfgang asked, he didn't comment on what had just happened, as he knew Amy was still trying to decide whether she liked it or not.

Gillian sighed. "Three more bodies were found... one was a twelve year old girl. The feds are claiming it's the work of a serial killer and are trying to take the case over." Gillian informed them.

Wolfgang turned to Amy, "Great now we need to go and get the FBI off our backs." Wolfgang got to his feet and grabbed some clothes. "Come on Gillian get dressed, I'm sure our mates can entertain themselves…" Wolfgang smiled at the two women stretched out on his bed. "I'm sure Becky would love to join them." Wolfgang said with a smirk.

*

Amy knocked as she entered Becky's room. Becky was sorting through some of her things. They had moved her to a suite, she still had a padded room for when she wanted to yell scream and tear up but she had a proper bathroom, bedroom and small sitting area. Becky was reading a book on were law. Becky glanced up and smirked as she saw Amy.

Becky chuckled as Amy collapsed into a chair. "You look like you've just been thoroughly sated by that mate of yours." Becky commented; she didn't need Amy to confirm or deny.

"Wolfgang… he had a hand in this, but not all of this, I had to fight to get Sienna off me." Amy told her as she yawned. Sienna walked in and flopped into the other chair. Becky glanced between then frowning.

"Wait… your mated…" She said confused.

"As mated women we can fuck other women, sexual release, it means nothing, I could walk into Wolfgang's room take Amy right in front of him and he wouldn't care." Sienna said confident.

Amy snorted. "He would join in." She commented.

"He wouldn't dare." Sienna started to say.

Amy raised an eyebrow. "Would Gillian take offence?"

Sienna shook her head, now she thought about it no man would feel insulted if the Alpha wanted their mate, more so after they met Amy, it would be considered a great complement. "No, it's considered a complement, and it's not as if he can get anyone pregnant, only mated pairs can breed."

Becky tossed her book away. "Great just how am I meant to concentrate on learning Pack law when I now can't stop thinking about the two of you naked."