Kiss of the Moon Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy and Sienna chuckled.

"You said you would answer some questions?" Becky asked a few minutes later.

Amy and Sienna nodded, they waited for Becky to ask her questions.

"Why was I compelled to come here?" Becky asked.

"To prevent and to contain…" Sienna said simply.

Amy glared at Sienna then turned to Becky to explain. "You must understand Becky, what happened to you is forbidden, has been for a very long time. But on the off chance that there was a forced turning a spell was cast on the Were races by the old ones. The ones who made the were races, those who the change is forced upon will feel drawn to a place within the nearest pack that the pack has chosen and calls Haven. Haven for those who come here afraid, confused and alone. Haven… this is the place where you will learn about your new people, your new life, and your new powers. I have support I have no need to be here, but you don't… here you will have the support you need."

"To prevent and contain…" Becky said seeking an explanation.

Amy sighed. "Before the spell was cast those who were turned against their will were left to deal with it. In a fit of rage, they would kill unable to prevent it. If they survived the backlash, they would take their own lives in remorse for the life or lives they took. To keep the humans from choosing to wipe us out the spell was cast, since we created the problem it became our duty to right the wrong. Turning a human against their will became forbidden, the ones who attacked you will be killed for their crime."

Becky frowned. "What if the turning was an accident in defence?" She asked.

Sienna turned to Amy interested in the answer to that question.

Amy took a deep breath. "If it is proven that the Were in question acted in defence then it would become the responsibility of the Were in question to do right by the one they wronged. They would fall under the Were's protection." Amy answered.

Becky nodded. "What happens when I am allowed to leave haven?"

Sienna smiled. "You join the pack or you can join another pack, you can choose to work for the pack or for the state or anything, nothing is limited, you are free to do what you want."

Becky smiled. "I think the first thing I want to do is go to a forest for a run."

Amy and Sienna smiled they could both agree with that sentiment.