Kiss of the Moon Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy shook her head, "No I think he broke my wrist."

"Nonsense I didn't hold you hard enough," Grey-hawk disputed.

Nathanael turned to Grey-hawk. "You did if you assumed she was Were, she is for the moment still human."

Grey-hawk went pale, if Amy was human then the grip he had used definitely would have broken her wrist if not crushed it. Nathanael held out his hand, Amy offered her wrist to him, it was bruised and swollen. Nathanael checked the bones.

"Just some Greenstick fractures, I'll get a wrist immobiliser for you," Nathanael told her.

Amy nodded. Bastion looked at Wolfgang and Amy. "I can keep dinner warm for twenty minutes go clean up," Bastion told them.

"Carry him to the treatment room, first things first Amy," Nathanael ordered. He walked her into his office, he pulled out a fibreglass moulded wrist immobiliser, Amy winced as she remembered the device, it was held on with Velcro straps but completely stopped her from using her wrist. Nathanael had kept the two he had used on her. He strapped the immobiliser in place tightly, "Now remind Wolfgang to be gentle," he told her as he nudged her out before him. Amy shrugged and walked into her room. She locked the door and turned, Wolfgang was waiting for her.

"Will that happen often?" Amy asked him as she leant against the door.

Wolfgang shook his head. "I expected nothing from the American's, the South American's are pure cat prides and don't allow inter-species mating so they wouldn't. I may get challenged by someone from the other continents but other than that not any more, not after that little display," he told her.

Amy walked into his arms and rubbed her face against his chest, Wolfgang wrapped his arms around her loosely, "I meant what said, if you ever lose I will take my own life, you are the only man I'll share my body with," Amy told him.

Wolfgang smiled pleased. "I love you too."

They went into the bathroom. He helped her out of her clothes and into the shower. He adjusted the flow as he knew she liked the water to be slightly hot. He nuzzled and nipped at her neck, his hands slid up to cup her breasts, he loved how they just filled his hands, his thumbs and forefingers found her nipples and he started to pinch and twist them. Amy groaned, Wolfgang smiled as he was rising to the occasion.

"Wolfgang we have guests." Amy complained half heartedly.

Wolfgang spun her around. "I could have lost you," he told her.

Amy snorted. "He didn't stand a chance and we both knew it," she told him. Wolfgang leant down to ravish her lips, Amy moaned.

Wolfgang lifted her up. Amy's legs wrapped around his hips. Wolfgang slid a hand around and between her legs to test her readiness. He smiled, she always seemed to be ready for him. He kissed her and lifted her higher, Amy reached between them with her good hand and took Wolfgang's penis to position it. Wolfgang groaned, this was a first for him, he had been slowly introducing Amy to sex in it's various guises. He had been surprised at how easily she had taken to the encounter with Sienna and Gillian, but he wanted her to be comfortable with everything she was doing so he waited for her to initiate everything.

Amy gently stroked him as she lined him up. He pressed her against the cold tiles and pressed up into her. Amy moaned but her hand didn't move, she kept on stroking him. Wolfgang held still letting her work him up, he snorted and kissed her. He thrust forward to end what she was doing, Amy cried out in pleasure at his sudden movement. She removed her hand and wrapped her arms around him to steady herself against him as he moved. She winced and changed her grip so as to not hurt her wrist.

She hummed, she was enjoying this possessive side of him. She wondered if he would do this every time he thought some one was coming on to her. She tilted her head back offering herself to him. Wolfgang growled and sunk his teeth into her neck. Amy cried out as she climaxed. She felt blood run down her body from the fresh bite mark on her neck. Wolfgang released her neck and licked at the bite mark to seal it. He smiled pleased that it had worked, it meant her body was adjusting, beginning to heal faster, if her skin was healing faster then her fractures would be gone by morning.

He licked at her throat. Amy shook her head and tried to get off of him. "Amy please... I need to..." he begged.

Amy nodded she knew what he needed, he needed to cum, but she needed to stay awake and any session with Wolfgang was a marathon session for her as she always ended up climaxing four times before he even let loose with his one. "Let me down I want to try something," she told him. Wolfgang lifted her up and slid from her, he held her still as she regained her feet. Amy sat on the moulded step set into the shower. She gestured him forward and he approached her wondering what she wanted to try. She bit her bottom lip as she watched him.

Wolfgang's jaw dropped as Amy leant in and licked his shaft, she had been curious about this since their encounter with Gillian and Sienna. She could taste herself and him on her tongue, she didn't pause to consider it, she liked the salty and tangy mix, Wolfgang stepped closer. Amy gripped him with her good hand at his base to keep him still. He took a deep breath as he watched her lick and suck on his shaft. Her hand moved up applying just the right amount of pressure. She pulled away and watched a drizzle of pre-cum ooze from the hole of his circumcised penis. She leant forward, her tongue snaked out to taste it, it was salty but it didn't taste all that bad without her own juices. She groaned and leant in further, she sucked on the tip, Wolfgang groaned. He leant his upper body forward and braced himself against the wall.

He took short quick breaths as he watched what she was doing. She opened her mouth wide and gently bit the sensitive head. Wolfgang snorted, Amy had never done this before but she knew instinctively what would drive him mad. She opened her mouth as wide as she could and slowly eased the head of his penis into her mouth. Wolfgang felt his eyes roll back into skull. He moaned, he wanted to roll his hips forward to thrust into her mouth but he held back. Her hand slid up and down his shaft and she sucked on the head as she couldn't fit anymore into her mouth. She used her hurt hand to flick some water onto him so it would ease her stroking. She released the head of his penis to relax her jaws and started to rub him faster and firmer.

Wolfgang groaned, he was so close. "Amy..." He tried to warn her as she slid her mouth back around the head of his penis. "Amy... I'm going to..." he felt himself jerk and his seed shot up his penis and into her waiting mouth, he groaned. Amy smirked as his seed coated her tongue, she swallowed and released his penis from her mouth. She kept jacking him off as she pointed his penis at her open mouth. Wolfgang watched as he shot into her open mouth. When he stopped shooting she licked him collecting the last of the sperm.

She released him and glanced up to him smiling pleased with herself, several spots of semen that she had missed clung to her face and chest. There was a knock on the bathroom door. "Hurry up you two you can shag later." Wolfgang rolled his eyes, Gillian had ruined a perfectly good moment. Wolfgang let her stand and they both playfully fought to get under the stream of water to get clean.

*

Amy sat next to Wolfgang at the head of the table. Food was laid out but they were waiting for Grey-hawk to return from getting his wounds tended. Wolfgang took Amy's hurt hand and kissed it. Amy went to scratch the bite at her shoulder with her good hand. Wolfgang lashed forward and grabbed her other wrist.

"Quit scratching at it..." he told her sternly

"It's itchy..." she said as she glared at him.

"Don't scratch or I'll tie your hands behind your back and feed you myself." Wolfgang threatened. Several Alpha's chuckled at the playful banter seeing that Amy was stubborn and sassy, everything an Alpha needed in a mate. Grey-hawk walked in and watched them. Amy tried to twist free. She jerked forward and sunk her teeth into his forearm to get him to release her. Wolfgang grunted but she bit deeper drawing blood, as she felt his grip loosen she released his forearm and jerked her hand free. She licked her lips as Wolfgang attempted to recapture her hand.

Bastion walked in and glared at Wolfgang. Bastion walked forward. "What are you two doing?" He demanded.

"She wont stop scratching at her bite marks," Wolfgang protested.

"You know she only does it to piss you off," Bastion told him as he put the last plate down.

Wolfgang sighed, Bastion was right. "Let's eat," he told everyone. Everyone started to pass plates, the bickering had quickly vanished. Wolfgang's display of strength earlier was not to be forgotten. No one would be stupid enough to take him on for Amy. Wolfgang served Amy as she couldn't handle the large platters herself.

They chatted catching up and filling each other in on events as they ate. It wasn't often that all the Alpha's from one continent got together. The food began to disappear. Amy jerked as her phone buzzed. She reached into her pocket and pulled it out.

"Amy speaking," Amy answered.

"Amy..." Becky said.

Amy stood, she could hear the panic in Becky's voice. "Becky what's wrong?" she asked.

Wolfgang gestured everyone to be quiet.

"They're coming..." Becky told her trying to make her believe her.

"Becky... get Sienna, Dusty and whoever you can, get in a car and get to the manor. Tell them I've ordered it if they question you," Amy told her.

"Here's Sienna," Becky said and handed the phone over.

"Sienna..." Amy asked.

"Amy..." Sienna answered.

"Get Becky to the manor now," Amy told her firmly.

"You believe her," Sienna asked.

"I believe that she believes, besides, the Alpha's are going to want to hear the story from her lips tomorrow," Amy told Sienna. "Take a guard with you, Dusty and some others, for protection on both fronts. Try to keep her calm Sienna," Amy said.

"Okay, we'll be gone within twenty minutes," Sienna told her.

Amy hung up and turned to Wolfgang, "Becky is freaking out," she told him.

"Why?" He asked.

"She swears they are coming for her. So I'm playing along, if we get her here, I think she'll feel safer with all these Alpha's and Second's floating around," Amy told them, she snapped her fingers and went to find Bastion. Bastion had just walked in, "Bastion, that padded room in the basement, can it be locked internally?" she asked.

Bastion thought about it, he nodded. "Yes, it was converted before Wolfgang's father's death, converted for a rape victim," he confirmed.

Amy nodded. "Good can you air it out and ensure it's clean," Bastion nodded and went to do as he was asked.

"You may as well finish eating Amy," Wolfgang told her.

Amy nodded and sat to finish her dinner. Desert followed, Amy checked Wolfgang's watch. Her phone buzzed. Amy picked her phone up. "Hello Amy sp..."

"Amy Becky was right, the rogues attacked, we managed to get away, some of us got hurt but we got her out..." Sienna told her.

"Hold on..." Amy told her. "Wolfgang the rogues attacked Haven," she told him. "Call Nathanael back, several were hurt but they got Becky out."

Wolfgang nodded and grabbed his phone.

Shia stood. "I'll go warn the Second's."

"Tell Gillian to send a patrol to Haven," Wolfgang asked Shia who nodded as he left.

"How close did you get?" Amy asked Sienna.

"Close enough to catch an Italian accent," Sienna told her.

"How's Becky?" Amy asked.

Sienna chuckled. "Beside the fact that she's keeping pressure on my thigh wound she's fine. She's abusing us for not listening to her. She's praising you, but abusing us," Sienna told her.

"I was just going along to calm her down. I was doing the wise thing. Get here quickly," Amy told her and hung up. "Sienna said she got close enough to some of the rogues to catch an Italian accent," Amy told Wolfgang. Several of the Alpha's rose furious. They could have accepted it if it had been an American rogue pack but a pack of rogues from a different continent was completely different. Permission had to be sought to leave one's continent to go to another, permission to pass boarders, protocols and much more.

"Do you mind if we seal your boarders?" One of the neighbouring pack leaders asked.

Wolfgang shook his head. " No I don't mind, lets seal them in," he said.

Several Alpha's nodded and started to make the relevant calls to their members. Sealing the boarders would prevent the rouges from getting away; the airports and roads would be watched, anyone trying to get away without proper permission would be detained. The Alpha's were fuming, it was one thing to attack humans, it was quiet another to attack a Haven. The rogues when caught were going to be in for some harsh punishment before they were killed.

Alpha's quickly organised watch rosters with their Second's if the rogues were stupid enough to come and take on the Alpha's to get Becky then more fool them. Amy watched as plans were made.

She turned to Wolfgang. "Warn them off Becky," she told him.

Wolfgang cleared his throat gaining everyone's attention. "Becky, if you haven't put it together yet, is the woman who managed to survive, she doesn't trust males of our kind so leave her alone, if any of you harass her I will hurt you," Wolfgang warned both the Alpha's and the Second's, the female Second's put on innocent faces. "I mean you women as well, leave her alone," he told them all sternly. Everyone nodded.

"Take her straight to the kitchen," Nathanael called out. Amy and Wolfgang raced to see what was what. Sienna was carried into the kitchen, she was covered with blood, Becky was keeping pressure on the wound. Sienna was put on the bench. "Hello Becky," Nathanael said gently, he hadn't seen her since that night.

Becky glanced at him. "Can you fix her?" Becky asked. Nathanael nodded. Becky stepped back to let Nathanael take over. Anna steered her to the nearest sink to wash up.

Sienna noticed Amy's wrist. "What happened to you?" she asked.

"Oh just a little I want to be her mate problem, Wolfgang fixed it," Amy replied, she would give them both the goods later if they didn't get it out of someone else. Amy grabbed the sketches and Becky followed her into the dining room. Amy spread the pictures out on the cleared table. All the Alpha's leaned in to get a good look. Copies were being faxed to everyone, the more people who knew their faces the sooner they would be caught. Once the Alpha's were done the Second's stepped forward.

Several eyed Becky over but didn't approach her. Amy grabbed Becky and took her from the room. "Let me show you where you'll be staying," Amy told her. She took them both down into the basement, and through several heavy doors until they came to a solid wall, set into the solid wall was a heavy steel door with heavy bolts. They walked around the door and into the room. The room was a padded cell.

Bastion was setting up a bed and trying to make the room as comfortable as possible. He had never liked this room but he understood why it was important to have. Becky noticed that the door had twice the amount of locks inside the room than outside.

"I can lock myself in?" Becky asked.

Amy nodded. "Yes, this is Bastion, according to him this room was converted for a rape victim."

Bastion stood and walked over to them, he bowed to Becky. "Miss Becky if you need anything press the button and it will summon me," he told her before he left the room.

"I'm going to leave you here Becky. Your room will be guarded but don't open your door until you get a mental confirmation of who is on the other side," Amy told her.

Becky nodded, "I understand. You're going to keep me safe."

Amy nodded. "Becky I want you to answer as honestly as possible. How did you know they were coming?" Amy asked gently.

Becky shifted uneasy. "Promise you won't say I'm crazy," Becky asked.

"Becky... Sienna can pick things from people's minds, in a fit of rage once Wolfgang threw a heavy desk across the room without touching it, Bastion can make things levitate and Nathanael can heal, nothing is crazy once you're Were," Amy told her.

Becky nodded, when seen like that nothing was strange. "I saw it happen," Becky tapped her head. "In my mind I saw them attack."

Amy's jaw nearly dropped, Becky had the rarest of powers. She rested a hand on Becky's shoulder. "Becky your power is to see the future, it is so rare that the last person to truly have it died three hundred years ago. I'll inform the others, from now onwards if you see something tell us... we'll act on it and not question you," Amy told her as she gave Becky her phone. "Wolfgang's number is speed dial 1, when I get a new phone I'll program my number in, Gillian is 2, Sienna 3, Bastion 4 and Nathanael 5. Call people in that order."

Becky nodded as she took the phone. "I'll do that."

"Good night Becky," Amy told her.

"Night," Becky answered.

Amy locked Becky in. Several of the Second's were waiting. Amy turned to them. "If Becky tells you anything is about to happen listen to her, she's a seer," she told them. They nodded and sat to play cards.

Amy went back upstairs and found Wolfgang still in the dining room pouring over maps. Amy walked up to him, "Wolfgang," Wolfgang turned to her. "Just so you know, Becky is a seer, she saw the attack. I've given her my phone, she's to call in sequence of the speed dial if she sees anything else."

Wolfgang watched her amazed, "A seer, are you sure?" he asked.

Amy nodded, "She saw it in her mind happening," she told him. "I'm off to bed," she told him. "Don't be long, you need to sleep, an attack could come at any time and you all need to be rested for it," she told them all. The Alpha's nodded, Amy spoke sense.

"Amy..." Grey-hawk said to get her attention, "Do you have a sister?" he asked.

"No," she told him as she left the room to go to bed.

*****

Wolfgang walked silently into his room so as not to disturb Amy. He saw her flopped on the bed, she hadn't even bothered to take off her clothes. He quietly stripped and considered just sliding into bed and sleeping. He scratched at his groin, he had been in a constant state of arousal since Amy had bitten him at the dinner table and nothing had dampened his need for her. There was something about Amy sinking her teeth into his skin, drawing his blood and licking it from her lips.

Wolfgang smirked and walked over to his mate. He leaned in and nibbled at her neck. Amy mumbled and tried to get away from his scruffy face. Wolfgang slid his hands beneath her. He grabbed either side of her blouse and gave a sharp tug, buttons gave way. Amy's eyes jerked open. She rolled over.

"Hey... I was sleeping," she protested groggily.

Wolfgang smirked and leaned in to whisper into her ear, "How many times do I have to tell you...if you go to bed you go to bed naked, so that I can have my wicked way with you," he started tugging her clothes off, Amy didn't fight him, she knew if she did he would start tearing her clothes from her and she just didn't have the luxury of loosing any more clothes. He slid in next to her and started to kiss her, his erection was resting on her thigh so she knew exactly what he wanted, he nibbled at her shoulder.

"Scruffy mutt. Go shave before you give me a rash," Amy pushed at his chest as she told him off.

Wolfgang sighed and went to shave, she was insistent about him being clean shaven. Wolfgang was quick but because he shaved so often now his strokes were clean and well planned. He rubbed his face dry and walked back into the room. Amy was tucked into the covers drifting off to sleep. Wolfgang tugged the covers away, he watched her as she drifted. He leaned in and brushed his tongue against her skin to see if that would rouse her. Nothing, he thought to himself. Wolfgang travelled down her, his teeth sunk into her back.