Kiss of the Moon Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wolfgang grunted as her hands slid over him. She squirted some more gel in her hands and started to run it over his chest while Wolfgang did the same to her. They both hopped under the spray to wash off. Amy got out before Wolfgang and walked naked into the bedroom. She grabbed a towel and started to dry herself when Wolfgang stole the towel from her.

"Hey mine," Amy protested as she grabbed the towel and tried to tug it back. Wolfgang wouldn't relinquish the towel so Amy released it and grabbed the other towel on the bed and started to dry herself.

Wolfgang pulled her into his arms and gently bit her neck. Amy shivered, she tried to pull away but Wolfgang tightened his grip.

Bastion walked in. "Cut it out now Wolfgang, the Merlins are expecting us," he said sternly as if telling a puppy to let go of his expensive shoe.

Wolfgang bit a little deeper breaking the skin, then he released her. Amy pulled her clothes on then went to a mirror to check the bite; it was bleeding slightly. Bastion handed her a piece of gauze to clean the wound.

Amy touched it to her neck, she was getting used to tending to Wolfgang's bites. The moment it stopped bleeding she applied some wonder cream and pulled her collar up to cover the wound as she buttoned the blouse closed. She slipped on some shoes then turned to Wolfgang.

He finished tying his shoes and stood. He walked up to her and pulled her collar aside to study his handy work and smiled. "Lets go," he told her smugly. Amy rolled her eyes, she wondered silently if she should have heeded Wolfgang's caution.

Wolfgang noticed the tiredness in her movements, "I told you we shouldn't have had that tryst."

They got into the elevator and Amy leant against his body. "When was the last time we made love?" Amy asked

"Almost two weeks," he answered.

Amy smiled, "There's your answer, just because I'm tired doesn't mean I'm not interested in you sexually. I want you all the time but you have been afraid to take me... afraid a tryst will add to my weakness." Amy followed him from the lift.

A car was waiting for them. Members of the local Were community were acting as both guides and guards. It was only after the Merlins guarantee that they were only coming to London to speak with them that they had been allowed permission. If it had been low ranking Were there wouldn't have been a fuss but Wolfgang and Amy were both Alpha's of a large high-ranking pack. A stupid Alpha was one who allowed free reign to another on their land.

Amy slid into the car first and was followed by Wolfgang and Bastion. Amy yawned and stretched. She watched the driver glance at her in the rear vision mirror. Amy made eye contact and the driver knowing her error quickly jerked her eyes back onto the road where they would stay. They drove out of the city, through the country for over an hour and onto a property. They got out at an old manor like house.

Amy paused; the air was humming with power.

The driver got out and studied Amy for a moment.

"You feel it don't you?" she asked.

Amy nodded, "Ley line crossing, not here though, over the hill?"

The driver nodded, "The Kings men. In Britain, Scotland and Ireland the Ley line crossings are marked with a monument."

Amy nodded, "Ley line crossings are gateways to the other world. Sacred sites to the old pagan religions." Amy had decided to brush up on her British mythology hoping that some background knowledge would help her when dealing with the infamous Merlins.

In her research of the Merlins Amy had come across information on ley lines. Ley lines criss-crossed the world, invisible pathways of mystic energy that were only discernible to those who were in tune with the world around them. Where Ley lines meet they become a point of great power, a gateway to the other world or Avalon and can allow even time travel. These meeting places are normally marked by monoliths: huge hunks of rock. Some of these sites were altered by early man to make use of the power in rituals. The Kings Men is one such group.

The Kings Men are a circle of seventy pillars of stone in a perfect circle marking the outer limits of the point of power. Another lone stone set off from the circle is the King's stone, local folklore said the King made a bet with a witch that he could see the village, he lost the bet so both he and his men were turned to stone. Amy smirked as she remembered another snippet of information, at midnight the stones were said to come to life and walk as men. To gaze upon them would turn the person to stone.

The driver coughed, "Not so old, the Were here have always followed the old belief structure, we just pretended to be Christian when the Romans and then Saxons tried to take over. After a while we slowly picked the Saxons off, but to keep the world from knowing we kept on pretending." The driver studied Amy for a moment longer, "What religion do you follow?" she asked.

"I don't, religion is a load of crap fed to the naïve to keep them in line and paying homage to the ones who preach the crap," Amy replied.

The driver went pale. Wolfgang snorted and chuckled.

"Gods are real," the driver told her.

Amy smiled, "I have no doubt that they are, I still don't care, organized religion is a bunch of crap."

Amy walked up to the building, she had never put any store into religious mumbo jumbo; to her it had always felt like a load of crap. To keep the down trodden from rising, giving those with ambition more power and giving those with money the false belief that because they go to church every Sunday, donate money to the clergy, it made up for all the nasty crap they did every day. When she was young she had been forced to go to church with her parents but she had only ever paid lip service to the whole thing. She refused communion and refused every aspect that made a good Christian. It was a whole bunch of propaganda used by the churches to keep people in line and their orders in power.

Wolfgang joined her at the stairs that lead to the front door.

Mryddin met them at the door, "Ah it is good to see you awake this time, I am Mryddin."

"Amy."

He smiled and gestured them in. They walked into the house. "We are just waiting for the last two Ancients to arrive," he told them.

Amy nodded and sat when she was directed to a seat. Taliesin studied her for a moment, then turned to Wolfgang, "You just had to wear her out," Taliesin accused him.

Wolfgang held up his hands and went to defend himself.

"I started it Taliesin, he preached caution," Amy told him preventing Wolfgang from placing the blame on her. Taliesin stood and went to get a stimulant, as they wanted Amy awake. The rest of the Ancients walked in, they paused surprised and studied Amy.

"She's part Ancient," Vivian said aloud. She was tall and thin with alabaster skin. Her deep sapphire blue eyes watched Amy with surprise. Long black hair framed her face.

Noah glanced around. "Which of you sired her," he accused the room knowing he hadn't had sex in so long he was positive he had not sired her. Noah's green eyes darted the room, his brown hair was kept in a ponytail.

Mryddin shoved him. "I gather none of us have sired a child recently, which leads us to believe that Amy was born some time in our futures and brought back to this time for some reason. We'll know for sure when we run some tests," he told everyone to calm them down, he had known that Amy would cause a stir; their numbers were small, limited to the twelve that were in this room. As a race they didn't breed well, they hadn't figured out why exactly, some believed that since Ancients were technically chosen by the gods, not exactly a race merely a unique group that they would rarely breed. They simply accepted that there were not meant to be many of them and went on with their lives.

When Vivian fell pregnant it had caused a stir, as Rhiannon was the first and only born Ancient. Rhiannon's father was a human warrior back in the early Iron Age, they had a night of unbridled passion and Rhiannon was conceived. The day after Rhiannon's conception her father had been killed in a massive war. Vivian had been searching for his reincarnation ever since, to find the man she had fallen madly in love with hoping that it was that love that had inspired Rhiannon's conception.

Mryddin glanced around wondering how long it would take before a shouting match broke out, they rarely all got together as they normally didn't get along well, they were all strong independent people with strong views that often conflicted. When they did gather they maintained one simple rule, no history. Ancients were watchers, traveling, forward, backward and sideways across time, they always kept track of where and when the others were going, because of this none of them could accurately guess their ages anymore.

Mryddin himself had gone back in time twice, once to the time of Cro-Magnon man, and had lived through every age right up until the thirty first century, and the second time he went back to the days of Atlantis (pre deluge) and relived all the same centuries from a different point of view. He had also been further forward then the thirty first century and across in time to different parallels or dimensions, every possible outcome of every possible crossroads was played out in the differing dimensions of time, he remembered spending a century in a dimension where Hitler won the First World War. After that experience he made sure never to live in or see a dimension where tyranny and mass genocide ruled, he had been amazed when he learnt just how many of those dimension there were.

Amy watched as another argument flared. Part Ancient, that they were all certain of, it was the other part of her that was baffling them. It wasn't human, they would know, just as they would know if she was part Were or some thing else, that meant she was new to them.

Wolfgang turned to Amy,Ancient?He told her,never would have guessed.

Amy yawned. Vivian studied her for a moment, "Your energy is erratic, what have you been doing?"

Amy sighed, "I've been suffering from weak spells for a while now. Ever since I forced my body to shift."

Vivian frowned, "But as an Ancient you can shape shift, it shouldn't drain your energy like this."

Arthur hit her, "You forget that she isn't pure Ancient maybe something in her other half is reacting with her Ancient half."

"She also shifted into a Hybrid form, some kind of Wolf/ Saber-Tooth mix," Taliesin told the room. He rolled up her sleeve and took several vials of blood.

"That could explain her weakness," said Cleopatra. "Our ability to shape shift is subject to natural law, whole animals, true animals, in both size and shape, nothing dreamt up."

Vivian sat before her; she was beginning to feel a bond form between them but not one of mother and daughter. "Can you describe your change for us?" She asked gaining everyone's attention.

Amy nodded, "Once I know your names," Amy said confidently. If they chose to call her kin then she knew her questions would be answered.

Vivian chuckled, "Where are our manners? I'm Vivian. The man who made the accusation of who sired you is Noah, the man who hit me is Arthur, the red head is Cleopatra the woman next to her is Boadicea and the man next to her is D'Artagnan. The two in the corner over there are Robin of Loxley and Guinevere, the young lady by the fire is my daughter Rhiannon and the man next to her is Rhun."

Amy smiled her greeting.

"I am assuming though that you know Taliesin and Mryddin already," Vivian added as an after thought.

"I do," Amy told her.

"Good, normally they forget," Vivian replied.

Taliesin smirked, went to inject her with the stimulant.

"I wouldn't bother it'll just wear off in twenty minutes," Wolfgang told him.

"This isn't the stimulant you Were's use, this is an Ancient stimulant it works differently," Taliesin told him as he injected her. "We need you awake for at least another hour. This should do the trick."

"Why an hour?" Amy asked.

"Because it will take at least forty five minutes for the quickest of the test to be completed," he told her. "We had your things moved here and checked you out. I believe you will feel more comfortable here than there," he told Amy and Wolfgang hoping they wouldn't be offended.

"It's okay we kind of gathered that we wouldn't be staying there long, that you would want Amy closer so you can grill and prod her," Wolfgang said assuring Taliesin that he understood.

Taliesin smiled and stood, "Good," he said as he walked off.

"So... tell us about your change?" Rhiannon prompted.

Amy thought back to that night. "My body felt like it was on fire, then this power exploded from within me. It felt like it took forever to fill me. My skin was tingling, one moment it was hot the next it was cold. I felt dizzy, like I was trapped in a vice being squeezed, I felt like I was going to explode. At the same time nothing felt right, everything was wrong. Then I just allowed the power to consume me, I thought a single word, shift, and it was done," Amy finished.

"Wait you didn't direct the shift?" Rhiannon asked.

"You didn't experience the shift?" The tall striking Boadicea asked at almost the exact time Rhiannon did.

Amy glanced between the two women wondering whom to answer first. Rhiannon and Boadicea turned to each other their eyes locked in a silent debate as to who got their answer first. Rhiannon rolled her eyes; it didn't matter so long as both questions got answered, Rhiannon conceded to Boadicea.

Amy turned to the striking woman, "I did experience it, kind of, Wolfgang calls it battle mind. My mind was focused on the battle I was throwing myself into not the change itself. I remember feeling as if I was being torn apart but at the same time I felt nothing, just the power throbbing in my veins."

Boadicea could understand that, she had been in battle, gotten wounded, knew she had been wounded but had not felt it, had kept on fighting, battle mind, she would have to remember that term.

Amy turned to Rhiannon and shook her head, "I didn't direct it, I simply let the power do what it wanted."

"The power would have assumed a form natural for Amy, I'm assuming the Saber but because Amy was mated to a Wolf that might have changed her form slightly," Arthur concluded as he tapped his fingers against the arm of the armchair he was in. His legs were crossed, dappled grey hair was kept short but in a ruggedly handsome kind of way, stubble growth of the same dappled grey covered his face.

"Her tendencies were more cat like. Her body was long and powerful, like a cats, her tail was bushy, with paws the size of dinner plates and razor sharp retractable claws. The only thing that looked anything like a Wolf was her head," Wolfgang told them.

"Have you shifted since that night?" Cleopatra asked as she tucked her vibrant red hair behind an ear and worried her full bottom lip between her teeth as she waited.

Amy shook her head, "I've been too afraid to."

Wolfgang could see where this was going; they wanted to witness the shift for themselves. "Not until she's slept," he told them firmly, he wanted to be completely prepared for when he witnessed that event again.

Robin snorted, "We can inject her with some more stimulant, she'll be fine," he said flippantly, as he pushed himself off the wall, a well trimmed line of facial hair ran in a straight line from the middle of his bottom lip to the tip of his pointed chin.

"NO..." Wolfgang said as he stood, "Not until she has slept."

Amy yawned surprised; surely an hour had not lapsed already.

Vivian watched her surprised, "It's wearing off fast." She turned to Robin, "She'll shift after she has slept, her body is chewing through the stimulant, in her shifted form she'll be out for the count in a few moments if she doesn't black out half changed."

Wolfgang sat pleased that someone else was trying to look out for Amy.

Rhiannon studied him for a moment. "You love her deeply," she stated. She didn't need Wolfgang to confirm or deny that, Rhiannon could almost taste their love.

"Amy is my world," Wolfgang told them.

Amy smiled and took his hand.I love you too.

Wolfgang smiled. Amy yawned again and Wolfgang leant over to her. He moved her shirt and ran his nose over her skin; he knew how to wake her up a little. He sunk his teeth into her neck. Amy blinked and shivered. Wolfgang released her and sat back, pleased with himself. She hit him and checked to make sure she wasn't bleeding.

Rhun chuckled, "I'm mated to a feisty Snow Leopard." He lifted his shirt to show the bite marks that marred his chest. "Every time she wants me awake she bites me. It wakes me instantly."

Amy nodded in understanding, adrenalin coursed through her the moment his teeth touched her skin.

"It'll keep me awake for a little while," Amy told him.

Rhun however knew the side effect of the bite, soon Amy would have sexual urges, or at least that was what happened to him, a few moments after the bite he would be rock hard and wanting to romp.

Taliesin walked in, he held the preliminary results in his hands.

Everyone turned to him. "Amy you were born in the year 2912. I haven't pin pointed where, that will take a little more time."

"Wait... I'm from the future?" Amy interrupted.

Taliesin nodded.

"How? How do you know that?" Amy asked.

Taliesin smirked, "I simply ran a sample of you're blood and DNA through the birth records we have, they go right up to the thirty second century. The DNA database starts in three years time. As I was running your DNA through all databases we have, including the one we have from Atlantis, your birth record popped up." He glanced down to his print out, "Child- female, unnamed, date of birth- 12-8-2912, time of birth- 0245."

Taliesin shrugged, "I wish I could say we figured it out by tracing genetic mutations but we didn't, however our machines are having as much fun now with your DNA as the machine used then did," Taliesin frowned, "When I said then I mean in the future..." he frowned again, he had a funny feeling things were going to get strange around Amy, now and then, it was the past for Amy but at the same time it was her future.

"Fun?" Amy questioned.

"Normally the machine we have takes 5 to 10 minutes to create a complete genetic map... with yours the machine's still working... according to the records from your birth extract, the machine they used died twenty hours after a sample of your blood was imputed and had only mapped about 2% of your genetic structure. We have a better machine than they used at the time hopefully we'll get further than they did," Taliesin said with a shrug, he couldn't explain it any more.

"Better how?" Amy asked.

"Technically the machine we have has two hundred years worth of better technology then the one used to try to map your DNA at birth," Taliesin explained.

Amy just cast him a confused look.

Mryddin stepped in to expand on Taliesin's explanation. "See Amy when we go forward in time we can bring back things, technology and stuff. We have a machine from the 31st century working on your blood instead of the machine from the 29th century used when you were born. Every time we come across a better piece of technology than we have we acquire one and bring it back."

"Why?" Amy asked wondering why they bothered to bring back everything to this point in time.

Mryddin smiled pleased with Amy's reasoning, "Because at this point of time we can alter the future, why do you think you were brought back to this point in time, to live now?" Mryddin asked leaving Amy with a question she couldn't answer.

"I'll help you keep the machine from dying," Rhun offered, he turned to Amy, "For a seventh century Welsh king I'm awesome with technology," he explained.