Kiss of the Moon Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who sired her?" Noah asked wanting to get straight to the point now that Amy's questions were answered.

Taliesin turned to Rhiannon, "Rhiannon did."

Rhiannon jerked surprised, she was a mother. She turned to Amy, "Amy I..."

Amy's mind seemed to slow as her eyes locked onto Rhiannon, her mind ticked slowly over, Rhiannon's words seemed to come to her blurred. This was the woman who had given birth to her. No, Amy corrected, this wasn't the woman who had birthed her, that person was somewhere forward in time. Amy's mind shut down leaving that alone for later, she didn't know what to think, it was so confusing. Her mother wasn't really her mother, or at least she won't be for another nine hundred years. How did that happen, would she be present at her own birth only to watch Rhiannon give her away.

"Don't," Amy interrupted, "A future you gave birth to me."

Amy turned to Taliesin, "And my father is?"

Rhiannon snorted, "Amy, I'm gay... my partners have always been female."

Taliesin smiled, "She's right you have two mothers."

Amy frowned but then shrugged it off; she didn't know what kind of technology they would have in that time. Hell she didn't even know how Taliesin could tell that it was two women who had conceived her.

Taliesin watched Amy for a few moments wondering if she would ask her question.

"How do you know two women sired me?" Amy asked trying to stay awake long enough to hear the answer.

"There are ways, I'll explain another time when you're awake and able to follow the conversation completely," Taliesin told her.

Amy nodded that she understood. "So...half Ancient half what?" She asked.

Taliesin blushed; Amy had come to them to find out what she was yet he could not give her the knowledge she desired. "I'm sorry Amy, at the moment we don't know."

Vivian turned to him then back to Amy, "Give us time Amy, we have to separate Rhiannon's DNA to make an accurate picture of what your other half is," Vivian said as she tried to comfort her.

"Okay," Amy accepted, at the moment all she cared about was going to sleep.

"Why don't we get you to bed?" Mryddin said gently hoping to prevent the others from keeping her when she so obviously had to sleep.

Wolfgang was on his feet the moment the suggestion left Mryddin's mouth. He gently picked Amy up and she wrapped her arms around his neck. Wolfgang went to follow Mryddin.

Hold for a moment,Amy told him. He turned around so she could address them. "Question, what came first, the chicken or the egg," she asked them.

Vivian snorted in amusement, as they left the room.

Mryddin chuckled and turned to Amy, "You have a warped sense of humour Amy," he told her, he then frowned, "But a valid riddle, which came first, Amy or the baby. I guess the only answer will come when the riddle as to why you are here is answered," he told her.

He walked them up a flight of stairs and down a wing of the manor. He walked up to a door and pushed it open, then walked in and turned on a lamp. Wolfgang ignored Mryddin as he put Amy down on the bed, and quickly got her shoes and socks off.

"Amy just a little longer," he told her, but Amy was beginning to drift. He leant forward and sunk his teeth into her neck. Amy's eyes snapped open but her body was unresponsive. Wolfgang lifted her up and tried to strip her but she was one massive bit of unresponsive mass and hard to handle.

"Do you need a hand?" Mryddin asked gently when he noticed Wolfgang struggling with her.

Wolfgang nodded, "I'll hold her up if you can get her pants." Mryddin went to help.

"I'll do it," Rhiannon said as she walked forward. "Turn the bed down please," she asked Mryddin.

He nodded and went to turn on another lamp before turning the bedding down.

Rhiannon reached around Amy and undid her belt. "All of it or just to her knickers?" she asked as her hands tugged the form hugging jeans down.

"I prefer her naked," Wolfgang said playfully then he suddenly remembered that this was her mother. "I didn't mean that...well I did but..." he tried to correct his error.

Rhiannon chuckled, "I'll let that slide," she told him feinting anger. She slid the pants down and pulled Amy's legs out one at a time. She then tugged Amy's underwear down and left them with Amy's jeans. She stood and together they managed to juggle Amy out of her blouse. "Shirts would have been easier," Rhiannon commented to herself as she let the blouse fall to the ground.

"No...Blouses are, buttons pop, shirts rip," Amy said groggily making no sense to Rhiannon.

Rhiannon cast Wolfgang a perplexed look.

Wolfgang chuckled, "I have a tendency to tear Amy's clothes from her in frustration. I reduced three suitcases fully packed with clothes to a few pairs of jeans and a couple of blouses in the matter of a few weeks."

Rhiannon chuckled and helped Amy out of her bra. Wolfgang deposited Amy into the bed. Mryddin pulled the covers up so that she didn't catch a chill.

Wolfgang turned to Rhiannon, "Thank you." Rhiannon nodded.

"When you return to your pack..." Rhiannon started to say.

"You will always be welcome in my home Rhiannon," Wolfgang interrupted giving her an open invitation to his home and to his mate. Rhiannon smiled and bowed. Rhiannon and Mryddin retreated. Wolfgang turned off the lamps then stripped and joined Amy. He pulled her into his arms and sighed.

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~

'Shit it's an Alpha,' a voice said. Amy struggled to wake up, not wanting to, as her entire body was one source of pain.

'Are you sure, they all look alike to me,' a deeper voice said.

'Yes, red band upper right arm,' the first voice said.

'She must have been struck during the protest,' another voice said.

'Where's her mate?' A female voice joined in.

'Could she be the one,' the deep voice said.

'She comes with us either way,' the first voice said.

Amy felt herself being picked up and carried.

'DOWN,' a voice yelled.

Amy was dropped as the group who had pulled her free of the wreck of a car took cover. An explosion was followed by falling debris.

'What the fuck are our orders?' A panicked voice cried out.

Amy finally started to wake up. Gunfire and explosions assaulted her sensitive ears, and she opened her eyes and rolled onto her belly.

'It amazes me how much damage they can take,' a woman said as she knelt next to Amy. 'Can you move under your own steam?'

Amy nodded and glanced around dazed. 'What...' she managed to choke out.

'As far as we can tell the protest was hit, can you get in contact with anyone?' The woman asked.

Amy grabbed the woman and rolled her beneath her body as bullets thudded into the spot she was just in. Amy turned and glanced at the shooter.

Anyone still kicking?Amy sent out silently as one of the marines took out the gunman.

I am,Bastion replied.

Amy,Wolfgang said pleased that she was awake.

Yes.Came the reply from a large chunk of Amy and Wolfgang's pack.

Where's Shia?Wolfgang asked.

I don't know...Wolfgang...what day is it?Amy asked.

'We have to move,' was yelled into her ear.

Amy was on her feet and moving before they had a chance to go. They followed her as she weaved a path through the war zone. Gunfire was everywhere as was smoke. Amy smashed down a door and ran into the room. She was followed in and the door was replaced. Amy sat against the wall and panted.

Rice, Amy noted her nametag, was the woman who carried the first aid kit. She knelt next to Amy.

'What...' Amy coughed. She reached up and felt her neck a large chuck of shrapnel was lodged in her throat making it almost impossible to talk.

Rice grabbed her hand, 'Leave it...'

Amy shook her head and went to yank the shrapnel free.

Amy where are you?Wolfgang demanded.

'Map...' Amy croaked out. A map was produced.

'Where...' she demanded. The Sergeant grabbed the map and pointed in a vague area.

'Here somewhere,' he told her as he showed her the map.

Amy handed the information onto Wolfgang and her pack members. She gestured to the group then pointed down, 'Stay.'

Amy reached up to yank the shrapnel free. Rice stopped her again and started to pad the wound.

'Leave it,' Rice told her.

Amy...Sienna called to her mind a moment before she tapped the door.

Guns were trained on the door. Amy shook her head and waved them off. Sienna raced in and slammed the door. She held her hands up.

'I'm Sienna her second,' Sienna protested. She turned to Amy, 'Shit Amy you look like hell,' Sienna told her.

Amy studied Sienna; she didn't look any better than Amy felt.

Rice turned to Amy surprised, they had actually found the one Were they were supposed to have, only she was not meant to have been where they had found her. 'Fuck me...' she said to herself. Amy was the whole point of this, the attack had been aimed at her, the Were races were rallying around her, her words.

Amy turned to Sienna,What the fuck is going on... I don't remember anything other than going to sleep in the Merlins home.

Sienna knelt, 'Amy that was four months ago...' Sienna told her.

What the hell is going on?Amy demanded.

Several other pack members walked in. Nathanael knelt next to Amy and studied her. 'Why didn't you yank it free?' He asked her.

Amy pointed to Rice. Nathanael removed the padding and yanked the shrapnel free. He applied pressure to the wound for several moments as her body knit back together. Amy knocked him away; her senses were screaming danger at her.

'MOVE,' Amy demanded and jumped to her feet. She crashed through a wall and out another door into an alley way everyone following her. Amy found a man cover and lifted it.

'DOWN.' Everyone headed down into the sewers. Amy was the last to enter covering the manhole as she went. Everyone was waiting for her, the moment she was with them the ground shook violently.

'Fuck that was close,' Sergeant Pierce said.

'No that was on top of us, that building we were in, no longer exists,' Amy told him.

'Where too?' Sienna asked her.

Amy turned to her, 'First...someone tell me what the fuck is going on.'

Nathanael walked forward to check her head. 'Did you knock your head?' he asked.

'No, my head is fine,' Amy said starting to get angry.

'She can't remember the last four months,' Sienna told him.

Wolfgang joined them having finally been able to trace Amy's memories of her route. He pulled her into his arms and turned her around.

'We need to move,' he told the group.

'Our orders were to search and secure her,' Sergeant Peirce said.

'So you can lock her up?' Wolfgang growled.

'No. We have a Presidential order that Amy is to be protected. We are to disregard any orders conflicting with the orders that the President has given us, we have to get her to him.' he told Wolfgang.

'Then for now we are Allies,' Wolfgang said. 'I give the orders,' he growled.

'No...' Amy said. She started to run, everyone followed her. She took lefts and rights apparently at random but she was actually keeping them alive and getting them away from the small force of humans who were out of their minds with battle lust.

'Now while we are safe can someone tell me what is going on,' Amy demanded.

Sienna frowned. Rice stepped forward and shined a torch into her eyes. Amy jerked away and grabbed the torch.

'Nothing is wrong with my head. I survived a plane crash without loosing my memory, you figure out the rest. Now someone tell me what is going on,' Amy glared directly at Wolfgang.

Wolfgang grabbed her shoulders. 'Too much to sum up in a moment,' he told her. He was beginning to feel that this wasn't the Amy he had woken up to this morning. He pulled her into his arms and yanked her shirt up, Sienna's and Nathanael's jaws dropped. The scars on her back were visible and the green markings she'd had for several months were not present. 'You are not my Amy,' he concluded.

Amy smiled, 'Now that we've concluded I'm not me can you tell me what is going on so I can try to prevent this from happening.'

'What do you remember last?' Wolfgang asked.

'Being undressed by Rhiannon and sleeping in a bed turned down by Mryddin,' Amy told him getting specific.

'Four months...you can act on all this, prevent it from happening,' Wolfgang concluded.

'What are you talking about?' Peirce demanded.

'I'm Ancient,' Amy told him, 'A time hopper, I'm four months behind you guys, I can stop it from getting to this,' Amy said but she honestly didn't know if she could pull this off, she didn't even quite understand what she was saying, what was a time hop for starters.

'Then we have to get you to the President,' he told her.

'I don't know how long I'll be here,' Amy said, she frowned, how did she know that, she didn't remember learning it so how did she know it. When she got back she would have some serious questions. If she got back, she thought to herself.

'I'll give you what I know but the president may have something more to add,' he told her, as long as Amy had what he knew there was still a chance that this could be stopped.

'We have about three minutes before we have to move, strip,' she told the Marines.

'Pardon?' Rice asked

'Strip, one of you is bugged,' Amy told them firmly.

They started to strip, Wolfgang and several others stripped and offered their clothes to the bashful humans. They took off their tags and left them with their clothes before pulling on the clothes that were offered to them. They went to pick up their guns.

'No leave them,' Amy told them.

'We need boots,' Rice told Amy.

Amy closed her eyes and sent her senses out, not really understanding what she was doing just following her instincts.

'Army surplus store, follow me.'

She opened her eyes and took them away from the bugged equipment. She took them to a ladder. Wolfgang climbed the ladder, and had a peek. He tossed the heavy metal disk away and climbed out. Pack members were next then the Marines. Amy walked up to a non-descript door and tore it from the hinges. They walked in while Sienna worked on the security system effectively turning it off. The Marines quickly helped themselves to what ever they needed. Amy glanced around.

Where is Gillian?She asked.

Wolfgang closed his eyes.Died trying to get you to safety.

Amy turned in Sienna's general direction.I will fix this,Amy told him.

I know. So here is what I know,Wolfgang said as his memories filled her mind.

~~~~*~~~~

Amy raced down a long hallway that lead to the bunker the President was in. She was completely surrounded by Pack and Marines. They had managed to get out of the city and hook up with another parliamentary Marine squad. They had all moved quickly when they realized how important it was to get Amy to the President now. Amy was escorted into the room, and she glanced around the room.

"Amy," Bob said as he saw her.

"We don't have long Bob," Amy told him sensing both danger and that she was running out of time on her hop.

'Pardon,' he replied.

'Look do you really need everything,' she sighed, she knew he did. 'Look I'm not the Amy you think I am, I'm a past Amy come forward,' she started to explain.

'How is that possible?' he asked.

'I'm actually considered to be Ancient not Were,' Amy told him, he gave her a confused look. 'Look for now all you need to know is that I can stop this but I have to know what to stop.'

'And then this never would have happened,' he concluded.

Amy shook her head, she didn't quite understand the complexities but she knew that somewhere the entire scenario would be played out. 'No it would have because I will remember it...look I only just found out I'm Ancient, I don't understand it all but I'll ask the moment I'm back, I'll involve them. I'll involve the Alpha's. I'll involve you too, but I need to...' Amy tuned to the door, 'Hurry... they are coming.' A wall of bodies was formed before the President and Amy, she was their best chance at stopping this.

Amy grabbed his head between her hands and took everything he knew and then some. The door burst open and bullets rained in from both sides. The Were stood still, taking the bullets to protect Amy long enough so she could do what she had to do. Amy released the President and turned. She watched people she knew fall. Sienna raced at a man, he emptied a clip into her chest but still she came on, he pulled out a sword and tried to sever her neck. Sienna dropped to the ground. Wolfgang roared and charged, his Pack following.

Tears ran down her face as her friends and people were cut down. Wolfgang fell back his neck severed enough to stop him but not to kill. Amy pulled him into her arms and pressed the wound together. A gun was pressed to her temple.

'DIE DEMON BITCH,' the man yelled as he squeezed the trigger.

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~

Amy flew from the bed startling Wolfgang. She held onto one of the posts as she threw up. Wolfgang was on his feet and at her side in moments. Rhiannon raced in having sensed Amy's panic. Amy finally finished dry reaching.

"What day is it?" she croaked out.

"Amy..." Wolfgang asked confused.

"What day is it?" Amy demanded again.

"Amy today is the day you found out I am your mother," Rhiannon told her beginning to suspect that Amy had her first time hop and it was not pretty.

"Then it hasn't happened" Amy said to herself.

Her muscles gave out on her. Wolfgang scooped her into his arms before she collapsed into her own vomit. He sat her on the bed and knelt between her legs. Amy's muscles were mush.

"What hasn't happened Amy?" Wolfgang asked.

Tears ran down her face as she remembered watching Sienna die, she looked away from him as she remembered his torn body.

"Amy..." Wolfgang prompted.

"No Wolfgang let her process it," Rhiannon told him.

Wolfgang glared at her, "She's blocking me out, all I get is blood, lots of blood."

"Wolfgang, she's had no training." Rhiannon shook her head, she had never had to explain all this before and she knew she wasn't doing a good job of it. "Our abilities are granted to us by the fates, knowing danger, seeing and living the future, the past and much more. But it's a double-edged sword, the fates, the gods whatever you want to call them...it...they expect us to help them to alter events...try to lessen damage or to outright change events from happening, because they want a certain future to unfold. Amy just experienced a time hop."

"She was in my arms the entire time," Wolfgang argued.

"Her body was with you, her mind was in the future. Her mind is now processing everything that she saw and learnt and is remembering that she was sent to change it. She's had no training, yet she's coping better then I did after my first hop, just let her mind adjust," Rhiannon told him. Wolfgang nodded and gathered Amy in his arms to just hold her as her mind adjusted.

Rhiannon sat behind Amy and rested her head on her shoulder. Amy's breathing started to calm.

"What's coming Amy?" Wolfgang asked gently.

Amy thought for long moments, "War," she said so quietly that Wolfgang almost misheard her.

****

Wolfgang watched Amy as she slept. The rest of the night had gone without incidence. Moments after her declaration Rhiannon had left and returned with Mryddin who forced her to drink something that he explained would keep her anchored unless the powers that be needed her to see something important about what they had already shown her. The powers that be firmly believed in one thing or crisis at a time. Amy rolled over and rubbed her face against his chest. There was a gentle knock on the door. Rhiannon walked in, she was carrying another drink for Amy. Wolfgang smiled at her as Rhiannon sat on the bed and put the drink down.