Kiss of the Moon Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy snorted and walked away, as Jessa was dragged from the ring by her father.

Everyone who had not seen her in beast form was stunned. Amy was bigger than Wolfgang. They watched as Amy sat and groomed herself. Some found the whole process interesting, clearly her head was a wolf but she groomed herself like a cat, it actually took them several moments to realize that Amy was mixed.

Roberto walked over to Wolfgang, "What is she?" Roberto asked.

"Part Ancient, we still don't know what the rest of her is," Wolfgang answered.

Amy shifted back into her human form. Her hair covered her face slightly; the green markings that marked her body pulsed and glowed. Amy flicked her hair out of her face and walked towards Wolfgang her markings continued to pulse. Amy stopped a few steps from him and waited.

The elder stepped into the ring. He held up his hands to silence the murmuring, "Does any refute the worthiness of either Wolfgang or Amy?"

No one spoke, Wolfgang was worthy as was Amy, even if they didn't know exactly what she was they could see she would be good for their people.

"Then so be it," he said and then left the ring.

People moved forming a path that led to a stone alter where Wolfgang was meant to mate Amy. Engraved on the heavy legs that supported the obsidian alter were the names of every Alpha and their mate of the pack for the last two thousand years. When the pack moved here early in the 1700's they had brought the precious piece of history with them. Amy's and Wolfgang's names would be added in the morning.

Wolfgang approached Amy. He walked around her once then scooped her up and flung her onto his shoulder. There was a chorus of howling and roaring with his actions. Wolfgang gently returned Amy to her feet before the altar.

Many Alphas were stripping getting ready to shift; mated Alpha's pulled their mates close. Those who were lucky would sire cubs tonight.

Amy stepped closer to Wolfgang; her eyes were level with the bottom edges of Wolfgang's pecks. Amy went onto her toes and licked his chest.

Wolfgang growled gently as he ran his fingertips up her arms making Amy shiver pleasantly. He then gently stroked his hand down her chest, a fingertip circled her nipple while the other ran down her side. Amy quivered in delight beneath his touches, she moaned gently. He slid his hands back up and rested them on her shoulders. Amy dropped to her knees before him.

Amy started to nibble at his maleness coaxing it into hardness. She used one hand to support her body against his; the other she used to inflame is maleness. Amy glanced up to watch him once she had him standing proud.

Wolfgang's eyes were closed; he was doing his best to keep control. Amy smirked and ran her teeth gently along his shaft. When she got to the tip she engulfed it, gently using her teeth in the way she knew drove him wild. One of Wolfgang's hands fisted her hair as she sucked him.

Wolfgang jerked her head free before she could push him to the edge. Wolfgang knew how quickly he could cum when Amy used her lips and teeth on him. He pulled her to her feet and lifted her onto the altar. He released her hair and leant over her, smelling her neck. He felt his wolf rush forward; he held it back, barely.

He knew he couldn't let his wolf loose, not yet, not until Amy was ready. He nibbled at her throat and moved his way down. He didn't care if the watching Alpha's grew impatient with his slow progress. His lips travelled down between her collar bones, Amy lent back supporting her upper body with her arms. Wolfgang smirked and lent further down taking her left nipple between his lips.

Amy lent her head back and sighed the moment his warm lips had surrounded her nipple. Amy panted gently as his teeth bit down causing a responding tug in her womanhood. Amy wished she could thread her fingers through his hair and encourage him to pay attention to her other breast. Wolfgang smirked as he used his tongue to flick her nipple before releasing that nipple and turning to the other.

Amy squirmed as his hot tongue flicked out to lap at the other nipple. He then ignored it and his lips travelled down her body. Amy growled gently, she wanted him to go back to her nipple that begged to be sucked. Wolfgang ignored her protest, he wanted to get her as ready as he could but he knew his beast side, which was the side that would win tonight, was getting impatient.

He pushed her legs further open and lent down to her neatly trimmed bush. He took a deep breath and growled. Before Amy could react to his growl his tongue had dipped into her moist folds. Amy moaned as his tongue pressed against her clit. He spread her open giving him more access to her womanhood.

He moved quickly knowning his beast was getting furious about being denied, this wasn't really about Wolfgang and Amy making love, it was about the wolf taking his mate in front of others, of staking his claim to outsiders. Amy was his and he was not going to be denied his mate. Amy moaned as he worked her, getting her juices flowing.

Wolfgang pulled away and blinked, he fought with his other half, if the wolf had his way Amy would get hurt, the wolf wouldn't have meant to hurt her, it would just happen. Wolfgang took a deep breath, the wolf was close, he knew how the wolf thought about Amy, in his own way he cared for her but tonight he was beyond normal thoughts, there were too many rivals near her, he wanted Amy sealed to him in every way before someone tried again to take her.

Amy could feel the war going on in Wolfgang's mind.

I'm going to try for hybrid, I'll have more control. He warned her.

It's okay Wolfgang... I can handle it. Amy told him although she knew deep down that this would hurt; the last time she had tangled with his Hybrid form they had taken time to arouse her to the point where his penetration was welcome even though there was pain. Wolfgang had tried his best at arousing her but his other side wanted her now. This time she was just going to have to bear the pain.

Wolfgang grabbed her hips hard and flipped Amy onto her stomach, he growled loudly fighting with himself, some Alphas who thought they were within striking range moved back, sensing that Wolfgang's wolf was on the verge of violence. Two deep breaths had the wolf calm again, he was still adgitated but he didn't feel crowded anymore.

Wolfgang leant down and licked Amy's spine across the pulsing marks. He used one hand to open Amy's legs, he then stepped up to her. His Wolf fought Wolfgang for control, Wolfgang didn't relent, he offered his wolf a compromise which he accepted. Wolfgang howled and let his body shift into his hybrid form.

He was answered by the other Alphas. His claws dug into her hips drawing a small amount of blood, he growled and tried to thrust forward but in his hybrid from he was too tall. He barred his teeth starting to get angry that he wasn't getting want he wanted. Amy pushed herself onto her hands and knees giving herself the needed height.

Several Alpha's feared for Amy, feared that Wolfgang would tear her in half.

Wolfgang ran his tongue over her skin as he positioned himself at her entrance. He rocked his hips back preparing to take her. Amy extended her neck offering herself to him. Wolfgang took her neck between his teeth as he rocked his hips forward. Amy cried out as he forced himself into her. The smooth surface of the altar meant that Amy was pushed forward by his force and spared some pain.

Amy took several deep breaths then dropped her head and waited for the next thrust, she knew her body would adjust she just had to wait. Wolfgang didn't thrust he pulled her back onto his manhood slowly. He growled gently around her neck as he felt her open for him, Amy moaned in pleasure as he slowly speared into her. Once he was happy that her body was accepting his he started to thrust. He made sure that with every thrust he would pull on her hips preventing her from sliding forward on the smooth surface.

Amy panted and cried out on every thrust, it was both pain and pleasure. Wolfgang released her neck and panted against her skin as he finally started to press his knot against her opening. He slid a hand around her and started to stroke the little bundle of nerves that would inflame her and add to her pleasure. He kept his thrusting up; only it was shorter strokes, keeping his knot firmly against her opening, slowly stretching her.

Wolfgang's focus was Amy, but all round him sounds of rutting could be heard, those Alpha's with mates were getting in on the excitement of watching Wolfgang taking his mate. Taking their lead from Wolfgang and Amy, the men were in hybrid form and the women in human form.

Wolfgang felt her opening, stretching just that little further to allow his knot. Amy shook her head, wanting him to stop and let her take a break, the pain was too much; she leant forward trying to relieve the pressure and sighed as pain went away for a moment. Wolfgang growled and pulled her back, Amy winced and bit her lip. His teeth wrapped around her neck to keep her in place.

Just a little more I swear, he told her, as he kept moving.

Amy's eyes opened wide in surprise as Wolfgang's knot slid within her. She groaned as a warm tingling sensation filled her, her body clamped down on him and she shivered in pleasure. His short thrusts rubbed against all the right places, her universe was centered on her womanhood and Wolfgang's movements. Her breasts ached to be touched but all hands were occupied. He released her neck with his teeth; the hand that had been firmly holding Amy's hips slid up to cup her throat. He lifted her up bringing her back to his chest and thrust up into her, all the while he stroked her clit. Amy held onto the arm that held her throat to support herself.

Amy cried out as her body exploded in climax, she shuddered and held on Wolfgang who was the only stable thing she could think of. Amy's climax pushed Wolfgang onto his a moment later. Wolfgang howled in his own climax as his seed raced into her. His knot swelled further, trying to seal his seed within but there was just too much. A chorus of howling followed Wolfgang's. Wolfgang sat back on the altar; he brought the hand that had been stroking her womanhood to her lips.

Amy sucked on the fingers and relaxed against Wolfgang her body shuddering in bliss. Shia approached them in his long sleek panther form. Wolfgang slid both his hands between her legs and pulled them open offering her for all to come and smell her in the one place that could never be altered or covered with other scents. Shia sniffed at them, his whiskers tickled against Amy's thighs. He licked at the pool of juices between their legs on the obsidian surface, a delicious mix of Wolfgang and Amy.

Other Alpha's started to form a queue.

Do we have to do this every night? Amy asked him silently.

Every night for a week, Wolfgang told her.

You don't have to sound so please with yourself, Amy retorted. She felt Wolfgang's chuckle.

****

Wolfgang walked into his room silently, he smiled as he watched Amy sound asleep and sprawled on the king size bed. Although normally he didn't like it when she slept clothed he had made sure she was dressed with Becky's help. They had struggled with her unresponsive body but had managed to slide her into sweat pants and one of his jumpers.

Wolfgang slid off his shoes and crawled onto the bed next to Amy, she didn't stir. Wolfgang leant over Amy's body; he ran his nose against her skin. He came to her ear and bit the lobe. Amy moaned and tried to knock him away. Wolfgang rested his weight on her back pinning her to the bed. Amy woke and struggled in his arms for a moment then stopped.

"Get off me," Amy said with deadly intent, if he didn't get off her she would shift and tear him to shreds.

Wolfgang wrapped an arm around her and rolled over bringing her with him. Amy rolled over in his arms.

"Nathanael told me to let you sleep, he also inspected you to make sure I didn't hurt you last night in my haste," Wolfgang explained.

"Then why didn't you let me sleep?" she complained.

"It's nearly lunch time," he explained.

Amy lurched forward and winced in pain, it seemed to sear through her the moment she moved her lower half. She collapsed back onto the bed. She brought her knees up and hugged them as it lessened the pain in her abdomen. Wolfgang pulled Amy into his arms. He gently nuzzled her neck. He slid a hand between her knees and abdomen; he gently rubbed her hoping to ease her pain.

Amy sighed and let go of her knees. Wolfgang's touch was soothing. Wolfgang carefully moved his hand applying a different amount of pressure. Amy moaned and stretched out her legs.

Wolfgang kept rubbing gently; he stopped for a moment and slid his hand under her clothes to touch her skin. He started to rub again noting where he should use less pressure and in some places where more was needed. "I hope you get pregnant soon," he whispered into her ear.

Amy sighed, "When are the first talks starting?"

"At two, the Alpha's agreed that you needed to rest," he answered.

"What time is it?" Amy asked as she yawned.

"Twelve."

"Why did you wake me then?" Amy asked again.

"Because I wanted to hold you, to kiss you," Wolfgang answered and started to nuzzle at her neck.

"No sex," Amy snapped, she needed to recover.

"No sex," Wolfgang agreed.

Amy sighed and relaxed. There was a gentle knock on the door, moments later Becky popped her head in.

"Amy…I need your help, I think her name is Alanna, she's freaking out," Becky told her.

Amy pulled Wolfgang's hand from her sweat pants and readied herself to stand. Becky raced forward and helped her to her feet. Amy turned and glared at Wolfgang then followed Becky.

"HEY," Amy ignored her pain and raced through the thronged bodies. She skid to a halt before a pile of smashed plates. Alanna was curled up and panting in fear. Amy turned accusing eyes to Grey-hawk who was the only other person in the ring.

"I did nothing, she was carrying plates for lunch I guess, one of us bumped into the other, the plates went flying, I knelt to help clean the mess and she freaked. Okay maybe I shouldn't have gently gripped her shoulder telling her it was okay but I didn't know," Grey-hawk defended himself quickly.

Grey-hawk noticed Amy's bare feet, he took off his coat and laid it weather side down over the broken plates.

Amy nodded and stepped over the plates. "Go on off with you," Amy told the gathered Alphas. They left the scene, Grey-hawk hesitated but Roberto grabbed him and dragged him away. Several women stuck around to clean the mess but they stood unobtrusively in doorways and halls waiting for Amy to get her away.

Amy winced as she knelt next to Alanna, "Alanna they're all gone," Amy told her gently.

Alanna opened her eyes and glanced around. Except for Amy there was no one near her.

"Come one lets just leave this," Amy told her.

Alanna shook her head with a mortified expression.

Amy nodded, "Yes we are going to leave this, Anna is over there, she'll make sure this is taken care of." Amy gently took her arm and stood. Alanna stood with her. Anna approached and started to pick up the mess.

"Whose coat is this?" Anna asked after Amy used it to get pass the mess again.

"Grey-hawk," Amy told her.

Anna nodded, she would check the coat for damage, repair if possible or replace. Amy lead her away wondering where she could take Alanna. She still had the sitting room attached to her room. She opened the door and walked in, she stopped when she saw Wolfgang.

"Out," she told him firmly.

Wolfgang grabbed the book he was reading and retreated. Amy released Alanna's arm and pulled her into a hug. Alanna quivered in Amy's arms but slowly she relaxed. There was a gentle knock on the door. Amy tightened her grip as Bastion walked in with lunch for two. He set the food out then left the room not once glancing in their direction. Once he had been gone for several moments Amy released her.

"Come on I'm starving," Amy told her and went and sat to eat.

Alanna sat on the floor and waited.

Amy turned to her, "What are you doing?" Amy asked trying not to get aggressive.

Alanna didn't answer.

Amy sighed, "Please sit in the chair and have something to eat," Amy told her.

Alanna hesitated but her training meant that she was meant to obey. She sat and waited for Amy to start. Amy watched her. Alana fidgeted under Amy's gaze.

"Why are you here Alanna?" Amy asked.

Alanna frowned at the directness of Amy's question. She bowed her head.

Amy waited. She wanted to hear her voice.

"Because no matter how hard he tried he couldn't kill me," Alanna said softly surprised that she had answered. Her voice was soft, mid range and husky with disuse.

Amy smiled, "So you can talk."

Alanna nodded. Then blushed at Amy's arched eyebrow, "Yes," she answered.

"Better, look Alanna I can't say that I truly understand but I've made a guess at what happened to you. You don't have to talk to anyone you don't want to but I want you to understand something, you're here under Wolfgang's and my protection, no one will hurt you, no one will yell. What happened was an accident and those happen," Amy explained.

Alanna tried to blink away tears, "You don't understand."

Amy moved and sat next to her, "Then make me understand," Amy told her.

Alanna sat back and crossed her arms. Amy waited for her.

"I don't remember my mother, she was killed shortly after I was weaned. My father was a pig of a man; he gambled and lost so he kept on gambling to win back what he lost. He borrowed money from a loan shark and to pay back the loan shark he sold me to him. I was five. The loan shark was a nice man, his mate fell in love with me and I lived with them until I was ten. Their son raped me and took me as his mate."

Alanna took a shaky breath, she didn't really want to relive this.

Amy waited.

"For the first week he had me strapped spread eagle and used me however he wanted. He then started to train me how he wanted me to be. How he wanted me to clean and put things away. If I got it wrong I was beaten, I ran away four times. Each time he hunted me down and dragged me back, he would beat me and starve me. When I started to go into heat he started to use my arse."

Alanna took a deep breath, "He would give me to his friends…"

"Alanna how old are you?" Amy asked, Were are difficult to age at the best of times because during their teenage years they always looked older then they were until they hit their twenties and then they started to finally be the age they looked but as time passed they would look younger than they were.

Alanna closed her eyes. "I turn sixteen in…"

Both woman jumped as the door that separated the sitting room from the bedroom was smashed from it's hinges.

Wolfgang paced on the other side of where the door used to be. Alanna started to quiver. Amy gathered her into her arms and held her.

Amy could hear Wolfgang's fury in her mind but she confronted it calmly. She waited until he was calm all the while she held Alanna and stroked her head to calm her.

"Wolfgang I liked that door," she told him off playfully.

Wolfgang ran his fingers through his hair and blushed his embarrassment.

"Sorry," he apologized.

"Don't say it to me, you scared Alanna," Amy scolded.

Wolfgang approached carefully, "Alanna, if…"

Don't you dare, she doesn't need a defender, she needs to see your soft side to know not everyone is like that, Amy told him before he made a blunder.

"One moment," Wolfgang raced into his room and opened a box. He pulled out a worn old teddy and returned. He knelt near her and offered her his childhood toy, "His name is Rufus. I think you'll like him. He always used to listen to me."