Kiss of the Moon Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He bowed his head and waited.

The woman lifted Amy's collar; unlike Wolfgang Amy wasn't allowed to drop to her knees, she had to stand. Amy had to show strength, the strength of a woman who would suffer pain to bring forth life. Wolfgang had to show humility to the woman in his life, without her he would have no children to carry his name and his blood.

The woman approached Amy with the lighter gold collar, like Wolfgang she opened the loop wide to slide it over Amy's head. The moment the collar rested on Amy's shoulders her markings started to pulse reacting to the magic in the collar and the magic that was binding her to Wolfgang. The elder pricked Amy's neck and pressed the blood to the figure eight. She whispered the words to seal the collar to Amy. The collar moved and the loop tightened the excess length slid between Amy's breasts. Amy's skin tingled almost painfully as she lifted her chin, she wanted to tug at the collar to loosen it slightly but she didn't.

The length of silk linked them. The elder grabbed the silk that linked them. Amy and Wolfgang shivered slightly as they felt an invisible tug. Energy surged down the length of silk from both Amy and Wolfgang. The moment before the energy met and bound together the elder released the silk knowing if she didn't she would be thrown across the clearing by the force of the energy.

The elder stepped back and held out her arms, "Mates til death as is our way," she cried out.

"We are Mates," Amy and Wolfgang said as one.

The elders walked away, leaving Amy and Wolfgang. Amy helped Wolfgang to his feet. Wolfgang crushed Amy to his chest and kissed her deeply. He then released her. Amy closed her eyes and felt for the beast within her, it responded as she coaxed it out. Her muscles tensed for a moment then she started to shift.

Each time Amy shifted it seemed less painful to her, although she never actually felt the pain, easier and was becoming more like how Wolfgang had explained his shift, a pleasure.

She shook her body as the last of the changes came. She tried to shake the collar free and clawed at it for a moment but it didn't budge so she quickly learnt to ignore it. It took Wolfgang a few moments to come to terms with his collar. The moment he ignored it was the moment his attention shifted to Amy.

Amy was more interested in the cord that tied them together; she pawed at it playfully. Wolfgang approached her, legs stiff, tail erect and ears forward. Amy leant forward and rubbed her face against his as she purred.

Do you want to snuggle or mate? Wolfgang asked.

Amy growled playfully and lunged at him.