Kiss of the Spider Woman Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, uh, but . . ."

"And he toldyou that though consent is everything around here we do like chemically messing with each other's libidos. So . . ."

A familiar squeeze bottle appeared at Kyle's nostrils.

"Breathe!" When he did another squeeze bottle took its place. "And breathe again."

"What? What was the second one? And what are you doing?"

Melissa chortled, a low deep sound in her chest. "The second one is Angela's latest masterpiece. She added a superoxide free radical to the original PL6983 and increased its effect tenfold. In about fifteen minutes you'll be so horny you'll fuck a shovel and with the Vigorilla I gave you first? Well, I expect to have lots of fun with you. Now go take a quick shower. My most junior husband is about to be carried off and ravished. Scoot!"

Even though the shower was a quick one, Kyle could already feel the pair of aphrodisiacs starting to take effect. Melissa looked at his naked body with its growing erection and murmured, "Nice one!" She popped a black velvet hood over his head and the wrapped him up in something, tied a cord around his arms and led him out the door. Turning him around she commanded, "Sit," and when he was side-saddle across the quad-runner she climbed into the drivers' saddle and drove off with him.

Where they went, Kyle had no idea. He rather suspected she had made a number of false turns to make sure that he was good and lost but eventually they stopped and she helped him off the motorized mule and pulled him through a doorway. Through the hood Kyle heard rustling noises; presumably she was undressing. The thought stiffened his manhood even more making it tent the enveloping blanket. A firm hand wrapped around it and squeezed a few times.

Now Kyle was almost sweating with the effort not to somehow, some way fight his way out of the hood. Old enough to be his grandmother or not, Melissa was slim and graceful under her crown of silver hair and he wanted her more than he'd ever wanted any woman in his life. Chemically mess with his libido, would she? Just let him out and he's show her the monster she'd created!

At last the bonds were loosened and as he threw off the blanket and hood to find himself in a traditional looking central Asian yurt. In his preoccupied state he took little notice of the twin tree trunks that held up the center of the ceiling or of the potbellied stove that would provide heat in the winter. He never saw, until much later, the festive puffs of bright yard that hung down from overhead or the round ottomans, ominously equipped with leather tethers, scattered about. All Kyle saw was a large bed hung with bright curtains in each corner and in the center—Melissa. She lay on one side, her head propped up on one hand. She smiled predatorily and slowly beckoned him with the other hand.

"I want you, junior husband," she growled deep in her throat. "Come here."

Angus had told Kyle that Melissa was as fine a piece of ass as any man could hope to get into and now the 'junior husband' found out just what he meant. Sex with Melissa was less tender or rollicking than it was fierce. Forty years of yoga had given the woman not just unimaginable flexibility but muscles like steel cables—and in some of the most surprising places. She clutched him to her with her hands, pulled him inside with her ankles, held him there with her thighs and massaged him with vaginal contractions unlike anything he ever dreamed of. Despite his chemical powered lust and pike pole stiff phallus it was she who took him. Even from underneath there was no doubt who the Top was and who the Bottom. Positions out of the Kama Sutra normally only possible to trained temple dancers were just part and parcel of Melissa's erotic repertoire and she was only too happy to introduce her newest lover to them.

And hour passed and then another until exhaustion set in and Kyle finally shot his load into her. He fell onto his back, panting.

"Hey, honey," Melissa chortled, "you're good. I can see years of fun down the road with you. Of course I say that to all my men, but I mean it. I really do. Now," she reached into a covered bowl and took out a mint-scented moist towel and wiped first his face and then worked her way down, "you just lay there and snooze. As soon as I get cleaned up I'll join you. And then when wake up we'll trade places."

Kyle was about to ask just what that was supposed to mean when he fell asleep.

*****

Late the next morning Kyle was sitting on the big, old-fashioned porch swing in front of the men's house when Freddi climbed the steps and sat down next to him. She scooted over close by him, leaned over to give him a peck on the cheek and handed him one of the cups of coffee she carried.

He turned to her, gave her an air kiss of thanks and said, "Good morning, junior wife."

Freddi's nose wrinkled in mischief. "And good morning to you, junior husband. You didn't come to bed last night. Did you stay in the lair or go sleep in your own room?"

"Yes?" he answered enigmatically. "That's to say that after she wore me out fucking her, Melissa let me sleep for an hour or two and then started all over again. After leaving me totally exhausted she let me sleep there until about—two, maybe three in the morning and then took me back to my room. Since it was completely dark that kept me from knowing where you naughty girls built the yurt."

Freddi snorted. "You mean you don't know where the yurt is until you look it up on sat photo! And no, we didn't bother to camouflage it from the air. If you want to be a bad sport and go find it there's nothing stopping you."

Kyle took a sip of his coffee. "I don't. The only reason for us going to the yurt would be to kidnap whoever was there and take them to the men's lair and I really don't have any desire to do that."

"Why not? Wasn't it fun being thoroughly ravished?"

Kyle sat rocking for a while, deep in thought. "That's really a hard question to answer. One, Melissa had me so doped up I really didn't have any say in the matter. Two, physically it was a lot of fun but emotionally it was a bit weird. Three, even if I did enjoy being 'taken' doesn't mean I want to ravish one of you. So, I don't know."

"You're just still in shock from Melissa's introduction to being married to her."

Kyle coughed up the coffee he had half swallowed. "Damned straight I am! You remember when I called you a horny little minx? You are the image of sweet innocence compared to Ms. Koenig."

Freddi sat back and looked skyward, her eyes wide. She took a swallow and said quietly, "I know."

"What? How . . .?"

"Remember when you got Angela pregnant instead of me, fucking her while she fucked me? I was a little shocky from that, myself, when Melissa came up to the next afternoon, grabbed my ass and said that Angela had told her that I had a hot little twat. Since she believed Angela's judgement completely she thought the two of us should spend some quality time together—in her bed! She sort of dragged me off to her room, stripped me down, worked me over with her tongue and then snapped on some Nitrile gloves and greased me up. I gotvery thoroughly fucked and buggered with one of her anatomically correct dildos for a good hour. She's done is a couple of times since, as have Angela, Peggy and Sylvia. I'm the 'junior wife' in the commune and I'm getting well broken in. Just like you are—or will be. Heck, I guess I'd better get a harness myself so I can join the fun—unless you'd rather get me pregnant?"

"You really want my baby? Not my accident but on purpose?"

Freddi put the cup down next to her on the wooden slats of the swing. She turned toward Kyle and took his face in her hands. "I do. I have ever since I first saw you, honey. I know that the women here seem to want to spread their fertility around among the men but even if I have babies by the other men, I want my first one to be yours. And I want to do it this month. If I wait any longer I'll be fat and miserable in the summer. Besides, babies born in the spring seem to do better than ones born later in the year. How about it?"

Kyle blushed. "Uh—I—I'm honored. Yes, I'll father your first and as many others as you want. You may be the 'junior wife' to my 'junior husband' but you are the reason I joined this group and the reason I stay here. It's just that . . ."

"Mmmm?"

"Uh—you can go ahead and get the harness, too? I admit I was really leery about getting pegged but by the time Melissa was done with me—well, I think I like it."

12