Kiss of the Spider Woman Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The touch of her hand softly fondling his 'package' bypassed Jared's brain and went straight to his spine making him arch his back. Suddenly there was a sharp smack on his upturned butt.

"Ow! Hey, what was that for?"

"To show you what to do to Marli," Melissa hardly paused between slaps, "many women, and some men, find spankings very arousing. Marli is one. So once you've got her tied down you smack her ass hard enough to leave hand prints. She'll yell and struggle and maybe start to cry but it's all part of the game—unless she says either 'yellow' or 'red'. Then you quit. And once her butt's all fiery, like yours is now, you rub it like this."

As Melissa massaged his buttocks, the sting turned into heat and spread down his legs and up his back. The sensation was amazing—even pleasant. Then he felt the well-lubed dildo start to rub up and down the cleft of his ass.

"Once you've got her all heated up she should start getting good and wet. That's when you stick it in, like this!"

The Realdoe pushed into him, making Jared moan softly. Then a hand clutched his blond curls and pulled his head back.

"And you hold her like this. And now the fucking begins."

Just as before, Jared would have liked to protest but the emotions were so great that he slipped into surrender, moaning and whimpering with pleasure. Perhaps this was what so turned him on about the older woman. She did what she wanted with him and made him like it. And if it worked on him, she might well be right that Marli would like him doing the same thing to her. A small part of his brain tried to keep that thought but the rest of it just shut down and enjoyed being used.

*****

A couple of weeks later Melissa was lying happily curled up around her senior husband. The Vigorilla had done its usual magic and he had worked her over thoroughly but that fact did cause her to think.

"Konny?" She asked softly.

"Mmm?"

"Did you have a talk with Jared?"

"Did I have 'a talk' with him? He came to me with a question because you'd told him that here in the commune we solve problems in groups."

"I did, didn't I? And his question was?"

"He expressed unhappiness about being treated like a girl during Monday siestas."

Melissa raised her head and looked down at the white-haired man. "And just what did you tell him?"

Konrad Koenig looked mildly hurt. "All I did was point out that as fit and strong as you are, you weigh less than one-twenty-five. Did I over-estimate or something?"

"That's all you said."

"That's all I said."

Melissa lay back down and put her head back on his chest. "Well then, my youngest husband seems to be very quick on the uptake. Good for him."

Konrad pulled Melissa up onto his chest and looked up at her with a mischievous grin. "Okay, scandalous wench. What happened?"

Melissa giggled. "I think he must have gotten into the Vigorilla. Most of the young men don't bother and don't have much cause to but he may have wanted the extra confidence or something. Anyway, I took him back to the room and was thinking about making him strip and get on his knees and eat me for a while before standing up and bending down so I could use the next bigger dildo on him. Instead, as soon as I closed the door he reached down, grabbed me around the hips, picked me up andthrew me onto the bed. Then he jumped on top of me, pinned me down and started kissing and nibbling me all over."

Konrad grinned broadly. "Sounds exciting!"

"Itwas! And then he started tearing my clothes off, really tearing them. It took me two hours to find all the buttons. Then he fucked me for almost half an hour and then he turned me over, grabbed the KY jelly and sodomized me, just like you just did."

"Turned the dominance tables on you, did he?"

Melissa nuzzled Konrad's chest. "Yup. But after we woke up I told him that it was still Monday and he still needed his weekly pegging. Such a good boy! He rolled over, got up on his knees and elbows and wiggled his butt at me. You know, I think of the younger husbands Jared may turn out to be my favorite."

Konrad snorted. "I'm glad you put in that 'younger' qualifier."

Melissa grabbed the man's beard in her teeth and pulled gently. "Aw, is my senior hubby just a teensy weensy jealous? You're so cute when you get jealous. Roll over; obviously you need a good pegging, too!"

*****

Jared finished his mid-day meal and started back to his room. He didn't have a date for the siesta, mostly because he hadn't asked for one. Instead he lay on his bed with his hands behind his head and stared thoughtfully up at the ceiling. Turning the tables on Melissa had been a lot of fun and very satisfying but so had submitting to her dildo afterwards. It put him in a quandary. Which did he like better? Or—did he enjoy them equally? And was that a problem either way? After much thought he nodded to himself and closed his eyes and went to sleep.

The following Monday he ate quickly and slipped out of the dining hall. A trip to town had revealed exactly what he wanted, a long, long-sleeved polo shirt and a matching pair of socks, and he rushed back to his room to change. Then before the meal was done he slipped into Melissa's suite, took off his shoes and pants and curled up seductively on her sofa. Grabbing his phone he sent her a text. I'm in your room, waiting. ;-)

Melissa felt the phone buzz on her belt. Curious, she looked down at it and opened the message. A satisfied smile crossed her face and she looked up at the others at her table.

"It appears my little 'girlfriend' has decided the bottom role suits him. So if you'll excuse me I'm going to go enjoy his company for a while."

The others all sniggered. Several of the women brightened up at the thought. Though all of the men were pretty casual about the roles they played in sex, the thought that the youngest husband of all was a happy catamite was intriguing. Yes, having one particular husband as a toyboy sounded very, very sexy.

Melissa opened her door to see Jared, his bare buttocks pointed at her, looking expectantly over his shoulder. She closed the door quietly behind her and stood quietly looking down at him.

"Darling," she said, "it takes a man very secure in his sexuality to be as willing to be taken by a woman as to take her. I'm really impressed that you are happy to be this flexible at your age."

"I don't know about all that," Jared answered softly, "I just know what feels good."

Melissa began unbuttoning her blouse as she responded. "Of course it feels good. Just as a woman gets different pleasures from her clitoris and from being penetrated you get different pleasures from your prostate and from penetrating a woman. Sex is so wonderfully complex and it would be really silly to say, 'only this but not that'. It's a bit of a shame that men are so much less fluid than women are. I think seducing new wives is great fun but for some reason none of the senior husbands have any desire to seduce junior ones. So I do it myself."

She shucked off her boots and socks, let her bra slide languidly down her arms, leaned forward and shimmied. Then, turning her back on Jared but looking over her shoulder at him with a wink, she eased her khakis down over her well-toned backside and swayed left and right. Naked, Melissa moved closer and began to stroke, squeeze and fondle Jared's ass.

"You're so cute with your butt hanging out from under that shirt, honey." Melissa chuckled as she spoke. "It makes you really desirable. So you know what? I'm going to do what you want. I'm going to grease you up and give you a thorough fucking but I'm not going to let you cum. After I've worked you over, I want you to do the same thing to me. I know you want me inside of you and I want you inside of me. Sit up, lover."

Melissa dropped to her knees as Jared slid over to the edge of the couch. With her eyes closed and a smile on her face she began to rub her face against the velvety helmet of his engorged cock. She kissed the tip and flicked her tongue around the edge before taking it in her mouth and swiveling her head around as she sucked. Jared sighed. He wondered if Melissa gave blowjob lessons to the other wives and if she didn't why not? Marli was eager but she just didn't have the touch the matriarch did. He started to moan. Reaching for her hair, Jared took a handful and grasped it firmly. Smiling around the mouthful of his manhood, Melissa put her arms behind her back and closed her eyes.

Whimpering softly, Jared started pulling and pushing on Melissa's head, making her take him deeper into her throat. She wiggled her tongue making the note of his moans rise. When she decided he was close to coming she pulled away and winked.

"You seem to be ready. Spread your legs and lift your knees, dear. First I'll put this cock ring on you and then squeeze this big gob of lube up your butt. Now you look so ready, so needy."

Melissa took out her largest Feeldoe, the one with the ridges, and slipped it into her eager sex. She leaned forward, put its tip on his anus, hooked her elbows behind his knees and leaned into him. Jared gasped.

"Big, isn't it?" Melissa asked with a chuckle, "Now just lay back, honey, and be fucked—be happily fucked, junior husband, happily but thoroughly."

With each thrust Jared moaned in pleasure. Melissa thought it endearing. People seem to think that women are the ones who make all the noise during sex. Nonsense, she said to herself, it was just that women were the ones most often penetrated. Penetrate a man and he'd make the same sort of noise. Mentally she sniffed. Angela was wasting her time trying to develop a male version of Surrendrone. All you had to do was seduce them into being receptive and they were putty in your hands. She would have to go back and check, Melissa thought, and make sure that she'd been pegging all her husbands equally. She suspected that a few of them were keeping out of reach. That would never do.

At last she withdrew from the younger man and unsnapped the cock ring from his engorged, purple phallus. She slipped a condom over it and then handed Jared the lubricant.

"It's your turn, baby," she murmured, "Bugger me good."

*****

That evening Jared was once more on his back but Marli was riding him cowgirl sliding up and down on his manhood as he squeezed and fondled her breasts and buttocks. Finally she looked down at him and whispered, "Cum for me, baby."

In the afterglow she nuzzled his neck and murmured, "For a guy who is Melissa's 'girlfriend' you make a pretty good stud. Maybe next Monday I'll come with you and we can do a three-some?"

"Hmpf. You come with me and she'll probably dose you up with Surrendrone, tie us both over the back of her sofa and take turns buggering us with the biggest dildo she has."

"You think so? Then it's definitely a date!"

12