Kiss of the Spider Woman Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Any sufficiently advanced science is indistinguishable from magic. You three are just playing at the three witches and casting a spell on me, aren't you? It's all about power."

"A little," Freddi admitted, "but mostly it's about love and admiration for our alpha male."

Kyle stopped in his tracks. "Your what? I am not. Heck, except for Jared and the kids, I'm the youngest member, the junior-ist husband. What do you mean, 'alpha male'? That's Konrad's job."

The women shoved him back into motion. "No," Lara corrected firmly, "Konrad is all wrapped up in his research and teaching. He may be married to the alpha female but he is not the alpha male. You are and everyone knows it—except maybe you."

"Damned straight," Wendy interjected, "Even if Angela hadn't hit the billion bullseye with Vigorilla, this place would still be profitable. Why? Because you designed a sustainable agricultural model for it and run that model perfectly. When it comes to the Commune's day-to-day operations, you da man! Even the kiddies know it. Who do they come to for stories and board games? Papa Kyle, that's who. Youare the alpha male around here, Kyle, and the three of us have decided to be your primary harem."

"Yup," agreed Lara, "Nearly every woman on this place has given some thought to having one of your children even if she has her first by her main partner. Freddi's already had Thomas Kyle and Wendy and I are next. Not today, though. We've got other plans for you."

"Plans?"

"Hush, you!"

*****

Kyle was surprised to be taken to Wendy's studio. He was ever more surprised to find it contained only two pieces of furniture, an eight-foot bean bag couch and a perfectly round bed. The décor was what he'd seen in old photos from the '60's. Apparently when Wendy decided she was joining a commune she'd done some historical research and scoured the local auctions—and possibly Craig's List.

Freddi dragged her number one man down onto the couch. "Kyle, Lara and I have been waiting for some of you guys to carry us off for a gang bang but we've decided that either you aren't catching the hints we've dropped or you're all too inhibited."

Kyle grinned ruefully. "Well, the first is probable and the second almost certain."

"That's what we figured. We were about to start sending out written invitations when Wendy suggested we try setting an example so we thought we'd practice on you. After all, we know a chick can manage a bunch of guys but how do a bunch of chicks manage one guy? So you're getting the Commune's first chick bang. All of us all over you." Freddi straddled Kyle's thighs, unzipped his pullover and stripped it over his head. Then she did the same with her own turtleneck.

"All of you? All at once? How . . .?"

"Like this," Lara replied unbuckling his jeans as Freddi rolled off to one side and grabbed Kyle's face in both hands and pulled it to her breasts. As she ran the soft skin and erect nipples around his cheeks before guiding them to his mouth, Lara and Wendy jerked off his boots and socks and zipped his jeans onto the floor. Kyle was already erect but once Lara sucked the helmet into her mouth and began sucking and licking he stiffened to champion grade. He was about to try and grab Freddi's butt with one hand and Lara's hair with the other when Wendy clicked a pair of handcuffs on him pinning his arms behind his back.

"Ah-ah!" she growled, "You are the objective, alpha male, not the actor. Just keep sucking and humping for a bit while I get you ready."

"Mm-mm?" was all Kyle could manage around Freddi's mammaries, not that he really cared. The warm scent of her body complemented by her frangipani perfume had most of his attention though Lara's mouth and hands on his manhood couldn't be ignored.

On some mutual cue, the women pulled him up on one side and Wendy spooned against his back. Get him ready, indeed! A slippery pair of fingers ran around his anus. They went away and came back with a dollop of gel that they pushed inside him and spread around.

"We're gonna take turns with you, baby," Freddi crooned between moans, "pegging, sucking and boobs. By the time we're done you'll be too tired to eat dinner."

"Kyle, too tired to eat? Oh!" Freddi was having a hard time being coherent between moans, "Fat chance of that! Oh, yeah, baby, use yourteeth!"

The familiar pressure of a Real-doe dildo pressed against Kyle's anus. Once he'd been horrified at the thought of being used this way but now, after several sessions with both Melissa and Freddi, and under the influence of the Surrenderone, he arched his back and relaxed letting the big silicone dong penetrate him. So this was what the girls meant, 'all of us all over you'? Oh, my.

"And we're taking turns, honey," Freddi whispered, "Lara's sucking you and so will the rest of us. Wendy's fucking you, and so will the rest of us. And I'm 'nursing' you and so will the other two. Our alpha male husband is gonna have the time of his life and not for the last time."

*****

Melissa walked up to the table where Kyle and his 'harem' sat fondly watching Thomas Kyle (16 months) stuff bits of late harvest food into his mouth as fast as his chubby little hands could work. She smiled benignly at the tot, ruffled his hair and kissed him on the forehead. "He's definitely his father's son, at least where the table is concerned," she observed. "Now, what's this about a 'chick-bang'?"

Kyle tried to give the women a stern look only to have all three of them stick their tongues out at him. He sighed and looked up at the Matriarch. "It was definitely different," he began, "and it felt really good but I'm not sure about this 'alpha male' and 'harem' business—not that I guess I have a whole lot of choice!"

"No, you don't!" Lara's voice was firm. "Yes, you are the functional alpha male as far as the farm is concerned and yes, we are your harem because we say so and this is a matriarchy."

Melissa leaned down and kissed Kyle firmly on the lips. "And now that it seems you're catching on, Konrad would like to discuss gang-banging me with you and Carlo. I'm looking forward to it."

12