Kiss of the Spider Woman Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oliver stood up, reached around her, grabbed her buttocks and lifted her off the ground. Melissa's jaw dropped and then she grinned broadly and wrapped her legs around his hips.

"You don't want me to peg you, do you?" she chortled.

"No," he replied softly, "I want to take you into one of the stalls, strip you naked, lay you down and fuck you silly." And he turned toward the door and lifted her higher.

"Well, alright then, stud. Carry me off and ravish me!"

Half an hour later Oliver and Melissa were lying on a blanket on a thick layer of shavings cuddling in the afterglow. She picked her head up off his chest and looked down at him fondly. "Honey, the old line goes that Tops will bottom when they get the chance and Bottoms will top when they learn how. And I have to admit that I just love it when my junior husbands get rebellious and turn tables on me. Oliver, you have gone from boy to man!"

*****

"Willow, money either makes you lazy or it makes you free," Aunt Cynthia declared over a glass of iced tea, "And since your enthusiasm for your area of study shows no sign of abating, I think laziness is a distant possibility. I have to ask, then, what are you going to do with your freedom?"

"I don't understand," the young woman answered absently. Marli was nursing little Kevin on the porch of the commune dining hall staying well out of the July sun and Willow's attention was fixed on them.

"Oh, you do so!" Cynthia's voice took an edge, "You keep up this fiction of not being able to start a family until after finishing your doctorate without giving a single logical reason to back it up. Young lady, you don't need a doctorate to get a job because you have no particular need for a job. Not only is this commune ears deep in money but you yourself have the substantial portfolio your dear parents left you. So since your desire for babies is so loveably obvious, what in Heaven's name are you waiting for? You have two delightfully virile men in your own pod (plus almost two dozen others on the farm) to choose from. You could kick back your graduate class schedule to—oh, say one-quarter time. Then, by the time your children were in late elementary or early middle school, you'd have the sheepskin and spend the rest of your life doing independent research. What's keeping you?"

Willow broke her gaze from the Madonna-and-child tableau and turned to her aunt. She sucked her lips in thoughtfully, took a few deep breaths and then finally answered, "To be honest, nothing. I'd planned on eventually having Oliver's, first, and then one by Jared. But there really, as you point out, isn't any reason why I should put it off. I've graduated, been admitted to the doctoral program and live in the most wonderful place for children to grow up in, so I have no excuse, do I?"

"You do not. Now get rid of that silly IUD and start breeding, girl. I know many women insist that biology is not destiny but babies are what we're for!"

Marli looked up from Kevin, who by now was sound asleep, and chipped in, "Yes, they are. And once this little guy is about three, you and I can swap men and have at it again—unless you want to take them both on and let the sperm wars begin."

"No, I want more control than that. One by Ollie to start and then I'll consider other options. But Ollie comes first. He wasn't my first man and I know it hurt him so he will be my first daddy. I'll make an appointment with my ob-gyn this week."

*****

Late July was humid and steamy with a constant threat of thunderstorms. While it made gardening uncomfortable, it helped ripen the grain and put a nice burst of growth on the melons and the squashes. Oliver didn't much care. The matriarchal council thought so highly of his All-Terrain Robo-Spider that they approved a tilt-up, air-conditioned workshop for him (with Jared's IT help) to work in. This being the case, his normal morning consisted of a big cup of coffee, a quick breakfast in the dining hall and while everyone else was enjoying their meal, a jog to the workshop. Until one Wednesday . . .

Rolling out of bed with all manner of plans for the day's construction, Ollie showered shaved, dressed and strode into the kitchenette of their bungalow—and came to a sudden halt. Willow was standing next to the island wearing nothing but one of his white dress shirts and holding a coffee cup. Her hair shone and her body was waxed to complete smoothness. She'd even made up her face. She took a sip and winked over the edge of the cup.

"Oliver, I want your baby. And I want it in nine months. Now, go take off all your clothes because we're not going out for breakfast until I've worn you down to a nubbin. And I've spread the word through the rest of the women. You don't fuck anyone but me until I test positive. Angela thinks it won't take more than a couple of weeks but for the next fourteen days, you have one job. Get. Me. Pregnant!"

Several competing ideas jostled in his brain. While it was true that he didn't like being pushed around, was this a demand or an invitation? And Willow was a long way from Melissa. And she wanted his baby. Jared and Marli had one and Kevin was adorably cute. He'd just recently learned to smile and all four of them were in bliss because of it. So actually, he thought, while unbuttoning his work shirt and starting to kick off his shop shoes, getting Willow pregnant might be the best assignment he'd ever gotten.

"I thought you were going to wait until you finished your doctorate."

"I've changed my mind. And you're not naked yet."

"I'm working on it!"

"Good," she prowled by as he desperately struggled with dungarees and Redwings, running her hand seductively under his jaw before swaying back to the bedroom.

Oliver commended himself for only falling once while shucking trousers and shoes.

*****

When the couple finally made it too the dining hall there were only a handful of members savoring the tail end of their coffee. Melissa grinned to see Willow's unstoppable smile and Oliver's slightly gobsmacked, bleary expression. Turning to Lilia she smirked, "Looks like someone got a good going over, though whether it was him or her is debatable."

"Well, she did say she was going to get pregnant over the next two weeks so I'd guess it was Ollie," Lily replied with a tiny snicker. Is this the usual family start here?"

Melissa thought about that. "Usual, probably not. Pretty common, though. We're matrilineal, remember, so the baby carries Mom's name. That means she basically has her choice of fathers. Usually it's her permanent partner but not by any means always. My Angela has had two by our Konrad, deliberately, and one by Kyle. That was an accident but a happy one. So most of the time I suspect that they decide together but, as you can see, sometimes the woman is the driving force—maybe even demanding."

"Even for a matriarchy that seems like—no fun? Jared was wonderful. He played me—like a violin? I like that. I've been thinking that what I want, really, is the whole group marriage scene. I'm gonna flirt with all the men, get laid by all of them and when I decide I want babies I'll just ditch my birth control and let it happen with whoever gets me. I guess I want all the benefits of living in a matriarchy without having to be matriarchal. Sorry, but that's just the way I am."

Melissa chuckled. "Honey, there are thirty women in this group but only nineteen men. So even if this was just a strict democratic organization we'd still pretty much run things. Having it organized as a matriarchy just formalizes our reality. And the men like it. We're a very benevolent bunch of women and we love coddling our men, at least most of the time. So you might be surprised at how many of us feel the same way you do once we get in bed with them. I don't think there are more than three or four of us who prefer being dominant and even we have our special men we cuddle up to. I would never try and push Konrad around, and neither would Angela."

"I wonder," Lilia mused, "if when we're young our drive to reproduce makes us focus on attracting men an it's only later that we start to think in terms of justice, equality, decent treatment and all those things that you here have made normal."

"Possibly. And the best part is that it frees you young women to focus on virile and babies while your 'mothers/older sisters' make sure that those babies grow up in an environment of justice, equality and decent treatment."

Lilia giggled. "Well, I haven't heard any complaints from the men so I guess it works."

"It works for a certain type of strong, confident man, honey. Sometimes they come to us that way and sometimes they have to grow into it. But all of ours seem to get there, eventually."

Lilia finished the last of her coffee and put down the cup. "Well," she continued, "I once was given an estimate that one could be happily married to about one man in ten and here I have twenty-three. They're all sweetly masculine and considerate and I love 'em all. At one each day I could work my way through the whole crew in a month and then start over again. I think it's time for some invitations."

Melissa nodded. That was pretty much her take on things and she was glad to see the newest junior wife finally fitting in.

*****

Carlos stopped by his mailbox on the way to lunch and found a formal-looking card in it simply addressed 'Carlos'. He opened it and found an engraved invitation that simply stated in calligraphic scrip, "Come up and see me after lunch. I have something you'll like—Lilia". He smiled. Lilia was an olive-skinned, dark eyed slim little cauldron of simmering sex appeal who up 'til now hadn't joined in the multi-conjugal activities of the commune's group marriage. Vaguely he wondered what had made her change her mind but decided it didn't matter. He whistled on his way to the dining hall.

To his surprise, Carlos saw no sign of Lilia. She wasn't at her usual seat and she wasn't on table-waiting rota but as he stood looking around, Melissa came up behind him and whispered, "Go eat. She's in her room waiting for you." And then walked away. The man nodded to himself and sat down. A light salad seemed like a good idea, given the afternoon's prospects.

In her studio, Lilia regarded herself in the mirror. The whole body waxing had been uncomfortable but she had to admit that she thought it was worth it. The natural duskiness of her skin, now well moisturized, glowed in the filtered sunlight coming in through the window. She tossed her hair and watched the wavy billows swish around her and then settle down over her shoulders and down her breasts. Those breasts, though, didn't satisfy. Melissa had told her that hypnosis could add two full cup sizes and had the added benefit of putting a bit more flesh on her hips. She would have to make an appointment. But for now she had no fear that Carlos would be displeased with what he saw. The other women had all assured her that he was a very good lover, attentive and considerate—and enduring! The only question was whether to wear anything but perfume. Deciding on a cotton gauze cover up, she put it on, gave herself a dose of Surrenderone because the other women emphatically recommended it, and lay down on the sheets to wait.

She'd never tried the drug before. Outside the commune it was marketed as a prescription treatment for reduced female libido and she certainly didn't suffer from that. Here, though, it was considered entertainment, a way to enhance a woman's sexuality and sexual experience when they felt like it. At first nothing happened but after about ten minutes a delightful languor settled down on Lilia and a warm tingling grew between her thighs. Her thoughts of Carlos grew toward obsession and she became anxious for his arrival. She could feel the wetness grow. If he didn't hurry up she might have to resort to her vibrator!

There was a knock at the door and then the knob turned and Carlos quietly let himself in. To her own surprise, Lilia flushed with excitement. She watched him undress, her breaths deepening with each garment's removal. When his jeans hit the floor she trembled in anticipation. She'd never been so horny, so ready for a man. When, without a word, he leaned over her and pulled her up for a long, probing kiss she thought she might pass out. Surrenderone was strong stuff!

When the kiss finally broke, Lilia looked up at the man. "Take me now, querida, stick it in me. I'm so wet for you!"

She pulled the gauzy nightdress up to her belly, rolled onto her back and pulled her knees up high. Carlos could see just how wet she was, her sex glistening in the afternoon filtered light. Kneeling between her feet he rubbed his cock up and down her cleft, teasing and hardening. Then he leaned forward and thrust, making her cry out. As Jared had found out a couple of weeks before, Lilia was a noisy lover. Each thrust brought a yelp and fingernails driven into his back. It took only a few minutes before she was screaming, "¡Madre de diós! ¡Ay, Carlos! ¡Diós mio!

Allowing himself a non-ejaculatory orgasm, Carlos withdrew, pulled Lilia to her knees, stripped off her coverup and threw her over onto her hands and knees. Grabbing a hip with one hand and her hair with another he slammed back into her again and driving like a jackhammer came and filled her with cum.

Lying in the afterglow, Lilia dreamily nuzzled his neck. "Mi conquistador. I was going to lie with all my 'husbands' but after this, what am I to do?"

He chuckled. "Lilia, florita, I am nothing special. All of the men can do the same to you. It's you who are the firecracker. For that matter, the other women will be happy to get their hands on your spirited little body. You, querida, are going to be very popular. Shall I tell the others or do you want to surprise them with your pasión?"

12