Kiss of the Vampyre Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Never in a lifetime would she have imagined that it would have been with a sweet but mysterious green-haired vampyre with the body of an angel, the wings of a mythical beast, and those soft, friendly eyes that she could lose herself in with just one glance.

With Elly's slow sway the bedroom seemed to take forever to reach, and yet as they drew ever closer, Becca knew that the journey would be over too quickly, and all too soon she would have to do the thing that she had dreaded and desired in alternating measures for so long. When they finally rounded the stone pillars of the doorway, Becca's thundering heart was struggling to escape the confines of her narrowed throat and make a bid for the cold wintry air that crept in through the glassless window.

"You're nervous." Elly said softly, drawing Becca up short before the bed and holding her elbows delicately.

Becca nodded.

"Don't be. You don't have to do this. Are you sure it's what you want?"

She nodded again.

"Alright. But if you want to stop, you tell me, alright? I won't be offended."

Becca stood motionless, trapped in the green light from Elly's deep eyes. She wanted to reach out, take Elly's cheeks in her hands, kiss her lips, slowly pull loose the bow at the neck of her shirt and unthread the lace, but she couldn't bring herself to make a single move. She couldn't even move her hands from where they had slumped by her sides. It was Elly who took the initiative, untying her bows, slipping out of her garment, tossing it to the floor. Her face was carefully blank, her eyes still locked with Becca's, as she popped free the buttons on her jeans and bent with deliberate pause to the ground, unblinking eyes not leaving Becca's even for a second as she peeled herself from her trousers.

She raised as slowly as she had sunk, carefully slipped her outstretched fingers under Becca's gown and flicked it from her shoulders so that it hung from her hands, tickling her buttocks and the backs of her legs. Becca flexed her rigidly clenched fingers, shook the gown from her arms and let it drop and cascade around her feet like a green silk waterfall.

Naked but for the garments around their ankles they stood, staring at one another, eye-to-eye. It seemed to Becca that Elly wouldn't have looked away for all the gold in the world, and Becca didn't dare take her eyes away from Elly's face, for she knew that Elly was now totally naked. She had seen Elly naked before, but this time was different -- this time she would have to be active in pleasuring her, not just be a helpless passenger under her experienced hands.

Elly reached out with a delicate hand, took Becca's in her own, lifted it and placed it palm-first against her firm breast. It felt warm and soft to Becca's cold hand, a little firmer than her own although noticeably smaller. Elly's thumb pushed against hers, brushed it over her nipple, soft and flexible.

Becca finally tore her eyes from the deep green pools in Elly's face, let her gaze wander over her lips, her delicate chin, her slender neck, her defined clavicles and her breastbone, finally to her exposed breast. She raised her other hand, covered this breast, squeezed gently with her fingers. She heard a sigh, flicked her gaze upwards quickly, saw a faint smile on Elly's lips before she was drawn in once again to the bottomless depths of her eyes.

"You're so gentle." Elly whispered, the corners of her mouth upturned.

"Don't know if I'm doing it right." Becca mumbled in breathy reply.

"You can be a little firmer, if you like. You won't hurt me."

Becca's gaze slipped back down to her hands, as she squeezed a little harder. The tops of Elly's breasts distorted and bulged as she squeezed, deflated as she relaxed; she stared, transfixed, as she squeezed again.

"That's right." Elly whispered, leaning forwards to place her cheek against Becca's forehead. She let out several deep sighs, loud in Becca's ears, soothing to her nervous soul. Their gentle sounds urged her to further her explorations; she relaxed her hands, slid them around Elly's breasts to expose her nipples, which she took between her thumb and forefinger, as she often did with her own when she was alone in her bedroom, and rolled them carefully. They began to grow between her fingers, reaching forth as hot blood filled them from within.

"You're good at that." Elly whispered.

Becca looked up quickly, dislodging Elly's cheek. "Really?" She asked.

Elly's smile was all the answer she needed, but she spoke anyway: "Yes. Please, don't stop." She lowered her head once more, bent over to rest her face in Becca's neck. Soft lips and a delicate tongue played around her skin, but there was no hint of naked teeth or extra attention to the scabs where she had been bitten.

Encouraged by this display of relaxed affection, Becca increased her playful exploration with renewed vigour, letting one hand wander down Elly's smooth and toned belly, across her hips and onto the puffy mound of flesh between her legs. Elly moaned a peaceful sigh into her ear, kissed her neck and nuzzled her cheek with her nose.

Becca's exploring fingers tingled. She urged them onwards, over Elly's mound and into the cleft that it formed between her legs. It was warm and moist and it enveloped her finger, urged it inwards, where moist stickiness became hot and slick, as hot on her finger as Becca felt in her chest.

Elly gave another moan as Becca withdrew her finger, slick with her heat, found her clit as a soft fleshy bulge between her cleft, and delicately stroked it with a beckoning motion.

"That's nice..." Elly purred, taking Becca's shoulders in her hands. "That's really nice."

Becca took her other hand from where it had fallen still on Elly's breast, wrapped it around her back and used it to support her as she pushed harder into her sex. She had no idea if what she was doing was right, but it felt like the right thing to do, and Elly's moaning responses seemed to indicate that it was right enough. She should perhaps ask; she'd read in some magazine that a good lover wasn't afraid to ask what her partner wanted, but she felt too self-conscious, too afraid that her own voice might spoil the moment, so she kept up her caressing motion and held Elly tight with her spare hand.

After some moments Becca felt a shivering shudder through Elly's spine, and Elly lifted her head from her neck. "Ooh, my legs are shaking!" She panted, straightening her back.

"You want to lie down?" Becca asked, stilling her rhythmic stroking. She hadn't wanted to say anything, but the words seemed natural and correct, and just right for the moment.

"Yeah..." Elly breathed. "Let's get on the bed."

The deep purple silk was cold on Becca's skin as she crawled up the bed, but it was luxuriously soft and heated quickly under her touch. Elly rolled onto her back, tucked her wings and slid across the bed until her head was nestled in the airy pillows, her arms stretched up towards the iron headrails under the window, her green eyes gazing glassily up at Becca as she knelt thigh-deep in the silk. "You're so beautiful." Elly whispered.

Becca turned away as a blushing smile washed over her face, found her eyes focussing on Elly's bare feet, dragged them up her legs to her bare sex, glistening with heat. As if watching her gaze Elly opened her legs, rolled her hips, gave Becca unspoken permission to continue.

Her fingers found their place once more, slipping into Elly's cleft and pushing inside her. Sticky warm heat enveloped them and drew them in; so soft, so warm. Fingering Elly wasn't like fingering herself -- the feeling around her fingers was similar, but there was no corresponding sensation in her body, so she couldn't feel by sensation where it felt best to put them. She had to feel by experience and guesswork, seeking the soft pad along the roof of Elly's pussy, teasing it with her fingertips, beckoning it, rubbing and caressing it as best she thought it might want to be caressed.

Elly's questing fingers played at the silk above her head, her mouth dropping open to give a repeating rhythm of short, breathy moans, her green eyes still fixated on Becca's face. Becca shot her a quick smile as she became caught in her gaze, tore her eyes back to her sex, brought her spare hand slowly down her pale belly to stop on her puffy mound.

"Lick your fingers." Elly whispered, her moans momentarily interrupted. Becca obeyed, looked once more into Elly's eyes as she wetted her fingers in her mouth and lowered them back to her sex, reached under her rhythmically stroking hand to find Elly's clit.

It was hot and puffy and sticky, a slightly hard nub in a fleshy cushion, under a delicate hood which was quickly moistened by Becca's wet fingers, which picked up a rhythm of gentle circles to match that of her other hand.

"That's good..." Elly breathed, closing her eyes and reaching up to grip the rails above her head. Her moans grew in volume, became more forceful, more percussive, drawing her mouth further open with each convulsion from her chest and belly. Her lithe muscles rippled under her skin, her pale chest flushed red.

Becca continued her rhythm, sped it up a little, spurred on by Elly's appreciative moans. As if this little extra pace was enough to push Elly over the edge, her belly rippled into a muscular relief, her breaths stilled in her throat, and Becca felt her fingers being squeezed by an intense prolonged spasm from Elly's pussy. The tension grew and grew for another three or four circles around her clit until it snapped with a sudden grunt of released breath. Elly's head leapt up from the bed, curling down towards her chest; her legs came together and crushed Becca's hand there.

More spasms followed, rhythmic and regular until Becca stopped her stroking, when they became less intense and less predictable. She pulled her sticky hands free, gave a few more slow gentle circles of Elly's clit, and withdrew.

Elly's pale face twisted into a smile, her hands disentangling from the rails, crawling down her chest, over her breasts and nipples and belly and mound to stop between her legs, delicately caressing her puffy clit.

"You must have done that before." She said lazily, her smile wide and her eyes narrow.

Becca sat motionless, caught once more in her stare. "No." Was all she could say.

"Come here, you!" Elly giggled, reaching up with one hand to gently hook Becca's head and pull her down until their lips were close enough to touch. She kissed her, a kiss that sent bolts of lightning down Becca's spine and almost made her choke on her own breath.

Becca broke away after barely a few heartbeats, buried her face into Elly's neck as Elly had done to hers when they had stood at the foot of the bed. Her skin was milky soft and delightfully warm, tasted slightly salty and smelt of natural spice. Elly's hand wrapped around her neck, entwined with her hair and massaged her scalp, sending a heavenly buzz down her neck and into her chest.

She sighed deeply, almost didn't notice when Elly spoke something to the room, heard only a deep bass rumble from her chest with no definition to the words that she could understand. She raised her head, stilling Elly's hand, looked into her eyes. "What?" She mumbled in a whisper.

"I said, do you want me to do anything for you?"

Becca shook her head slowly. "I already came three times in the last twenty-four hours. I'm exhausted."

Elly nodded and smiled. "Alright. Lie down with me, get some sleep for a while. We have a few hours." Elly raised herself from the bed, lifted the silk blanket and slipped under it, holding it up for Becca to join her. The bed was cold where the sheets had protected it's surface from their body heat, but Elly's skin was radiant with warmth and Becca homed in on it, wrapped her arms and legs around her and nuzzled her head into Elly's neck once more, and before she had time to indulge in her warmth and delightful softness, she was sound asleep.

* * *

"Come on, we'd best get moving." Elly said, tightening the buckle on a rucksack which seemed to have been specially modified to strap over her shoulders without interfering with her wings. "It's dark outside."

"Where are we going?" Becca asked. They'd eaten a simple vegetarian dinner after they woke in the silk bed, and Becca had started to feel better. Perhaps food was the key to good humour.

"Home. My father will be back in the morning, and I don't want to see him."

"This isn't your home?"

"I moved out a long time ago. We don't see eye to eye." Elly explained. Becca felt that there was much more to be said, but she didn't query the subject -- perhaps Elly would tell her, when she was ready. There were more important matters.

"Where do you live?"

"I've got a flat in Bath." Elly said.

"Bath? A flat?" Becca's gasp shocked even herself, although not as much as Elly's revelation had. A vampyre girl, living in a flat? In a city only a few miles from where Becca had grown up?

"I grew up in the human world, remember?" Elly stated, as she stepped out of the grand entrance to the old castle and into the courtyard. Becca followed, her favourite jeans and t-shirt and furry-collared coat doing little to insulate her against the wintery cold. It was the first of November, but it felt like midwinter in the Netherworld.

A full moon hung fat above high, wispy clouds, and a cascade of stars shimmered in the frosty air. Under this pure white light the castle seemed to shine, its tall central spire rising up into the night sky as if it was supporting the blanket of stars above. Beneath the tower, but still far above Becca's craning neck, were an uncountable number of slate roofs, each cutting into the central castle at a different angle, each above an uneven stack of glassless windows. Some walls were curved, some were straight, but it seemed that none were square to one another.

"Anyway, I prefer it there." Elly continued, as she paced out towards the cliff that ran down into the almost circular chasm around the castle's mount. "Things are simpler in the human world. I'm just a myth, for one thing." She said.

Becca wanted to know more, but the cold stilled her voice; she shivered, her teeth chattering. "Col-d-d-d-d-d..."

Elly smiled. "You won't feel cold for long. Vampyres don't feel the cold like humans do. Come here, stand in front of me."

Becca obeyed, felt Elly embrace her from behind, her athletic and perky bosom against her back, thighs against her buttocks, arms wrapped tightly around her chest. A wide shadow was cast over the pale light from the moon above as Elly's wings rose, and with several strong beats and a kick they shot up and into the freezing air.

Becca kept her eyes closed. Wind whipped at her hair, blowing it about and slapping it against her face. Her clenched eyes watered, her fingers tingled and her feet felt like they had been left behind, along with her stomach. She wasn't sure if her boots had come off. The sound of the wind reached a crescendo, like the tearing of a piece of card as big as a continent, and suddenly all was still. Elly alighted with the sound of synthetic trainers on tarmac, and Becca opened her eyes.

"Where are we?" She asked. Stars shone down from a frosty black sky in a narrow strip high overhead, between ugly concrete on one side and black-stained stone on the other; they were in a narrow alleyway, and from the sound of a passing car, in the lee of a road bridge. They walked out from under the shadow of the bridge, along a narrow lane.

"Green Park." Elly replied.

"You've got a flat in Green Park?"

Elly said nothing, but gave her a smile, kissed the pads of her first two fingers and delicately placed them against Becca's lips. Becca turned her head away, grinning, felt a blush spread across her cheeks. Elly seemed not to notice, or perhaps pretended so, folded her wings against her back and then unfurled them once more, brought them forwards so that they covered her shoulders like an elegant gown.

"So that's how you go unnoticed!" Becca gasped.

Elly smiled again. "You'd be amazed." She said. They reached the end of the lane, turned onto a wide road and then again onto a Georgian terrace that overlooked a deserted park and an ugly modern community housing complex. "People don't see what's right in front of them. Of course, I can't go out in daylight here, so they only see me in darkness."

"You have to walk like that all the time?"

"Not all the time." Elly replied. "I can furl them, when I'm in the right company."

"There are more of you here? More vampyres?"

"Vampyres, demons, witches... We have our places to go."

"Wow!" Becca gasped again. Not just vampyres, but other races too! "Demons?"

"I'll tell you about that later. This is my place." Elly said, stopping at a door halfway along the terrace to unlock it with a key from her pocket. She led the way up a wide and ornate staircase, over mosaic-tiled landings and through a locked wooden door on the second floor.

"My place." She said, unhitching her rucksack and casting it to the floor.

Elly's place was typical of converted Georgian town houses. Her rucksack hit the uneven wall next to a narrow wooden door that hung to, breathing warm dusty air into the room; Elly grabbed the door and swung it open, revealing a coat rack, a pile of shoes and a small cylindrical vacuum cleaner. Cobwebs lined the rear wall of the cupboard.

"Can I hang your coat?" Elly asked, her hand outstretched towards Becca, who wordlessly shrugged her purple coat from her shoulders and handed it to her. She hung it on a peg, followed Becca's distant gaze to the back of the cupboard, then shut the door quickly. "Oops." She said with a shy grin. "I don't get around to cleaning much." She sighed a bright sigh, opened another old door that led into a kitchen that seemed almost as ancient as Elly's father's castle. "Come in, I'll put some food on." She said. She furled her wings as she walked, folding them up so tightly against her back that they were almost unnoticeable. Their upper wrist bones, which normally stretched over Elly's head when they were unfurled, were jointed so that they folded down below the level of her shoulders, and the result was a neat, narrow package that hung down to her ankles like a small cape.

Becca followed her into the small galley kitchen, her shoes tapping over rippled linoleum flooring, shyly pulled out an old wooden chair and perched on it. She leant an elbow on a small table and glanced around at the rickety old cupboards and the stained worktop. Veneer was peeling from old, cheap cupboard doors; the enamel had been chipped from the sink and the worktop was worn smooth in places where bread had been cut for what looked like decades. Someone had once gone a little overboard with a meat tenderiser at some point, neglecting or perhaps completely missing their chopping board and leaving a grid of regular square dents in the worktop.

An old yellowing upright fridge/freezer buzzed loudly in the corner, and an electric combi oven that put Becca in mind of her home economics room at her old secondary school stood unevenly between two cupboards. Two narrow channels of prehistoric grease led away in dark alleys on either side of the oven to the unreachable wall beyond.

All in, it had a very simple, homely, and above all, earthly feel to it.

"This isn't what I'd expect of a vampyre." Becca said.

Elly shrugged, opening the fridge to withdraw a bottle of milk. "I like it. I don't like anything that reminds me of the castle, or of my old school. I like the simple life." She unscrewed the top of the milk, sniffed it, poured two tall glasses. "Here." She said, placing one delicately on the table next to Becca's elbow, then withdrew to lean against the worktop.

"So, vampyres eat muesli, and drink milk?"