Kiss of the Vampyre

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becca’s heart jumped as Elly suddenly moved in towards her, holding her so tight that she could not pull free, and kissed her gently, sensually, passionately on her purple lips. “Are you still scared, hon?” Elly asked after she had pulled away from the kiss. She was gazing into Becca’s eyes again and Becca found herself sinking into the depth of green before her. Her lips still tingled where Elly had kissed them and her body began to sing with joy; the softness of Elly’s lips had woken something inside her that she had never felt before, but she wanted more. A sense of delicate arousal grew inside her, overcoming the last of her fears.

“No.” Becca whispered quietly.

“Good. Let’s go inside.” Elly gripped her tightly and beat her wings a few times, lifting into the air, then turned on her side to swoop down the tower, wings set half-back for aerodynamic efficiency as they hurtled towards the slate roofs below. As they approached the castle building Elly’s wings stretched out quickly and the girls pulled away from the tower and out across the crater; Elly pulled an elaborate half-loop and rolled a few times in the air before swooping in towards a glassless window at the base of the tower and disappearing into the darkness of the castle.

***

Becca blinked a few times and opened her eyes, looking quickly around her. Something had made her fall asleep, or perhaps lose consciousness – the last thing she remembered was kissing Elly on the top of the tower. She felt a little afraid at that memory, after all Elly was a girl! But it had felt so good, and besides it was definitely not the strangest thing to have happened since she left the Halloween party.

Becca’s knees and ankles were embedded in what looked like soft silk pillows scattered on a large round bed underneath the single window, green and purple, like her hair and Elly’s, and her wrists were tied together over her head. A momentary panic shook through Becca as she realised she was tied, although she doubted she would have been able to escape the room anyway. A tall arched door in the wall behind her looked very thick, and she doubted Elly would have left it unlocked, but Becca still felt uncomfortable about having her arms tied above her head.

A chill wind blew in through the glassless window in front of her and Becca shivered in the cold; she looked down again and realised that her upper half was entirely naked and her legs were covered up to her waist with a skin-tight PVC type material, so smooth and sheer that it fitted like her own skin, although it was vaguely shiny and reflective. The material was green, the same calm bottle green of Elly’s hair and eyes, with the same cool texture that seemed to change as the light hit it at different angles.

The room that held Becca was small and dark, with stone walls, floor and ceiling. Three of the walls were flat but the one directly in front of Becca had a slight curve and a wide glassless window looking out over the crater towards the fat white moon.

On one side of the room was a thick purple silk-covered duvet in which slept a great number of what looked like young wolves – thin powerful bodies curled over one another as they slumbered in tangled embrace. One of the wolves woke while Becca watched their slumber; it raised its big-eared head and yawned lazily, flicking it ear a few times and rubbing its shiny black nose with an oversized paw. It regarded Becca curiously when it noticed her; Becca saw that the wolf was little older than a cub – its ears were too big for its head, and still very slightly floppy – they swung to touch one another when they were pricked up in interest. Its nose and jaw seemed slightly more delicate than Becca remembered from the wolves on the posters that lined her bedroom wall, and its coat was a little lighter in colour. The wolf shook its head, flapping its big ears about clumsily then rested its head on its paws, staring placidly at Becca through deep green eyes.

The lock creaked behind Becca and she turned her head quickly, trying to see behind her as her heart began to race. The door whined as it opened and Elly walked in, closing the door again after her. She too was naked to the waist and wore her thin purple PVC trousers and black stilettos; her wings were furled behind her, shifting ominously as she stepped gently across the room to Becca’s bed.

Becca’s breath became ragged and panicked as Elly knelt on the bed behind her, rocking the mattress as she closed in and let her hands close around Becca’s hips.

“Don’t be afraid, sweetie.” Elly breathed as she pressed her naked chest against Becca’s back. “I’m not going to hurt you.”

“Please…” Becca began, fighting to hold back tears that threatened to overwhelm her eyes. She could feel the soft warmth of Elly’s breasts pressing into her back and a strange sense of exhilaration threatened to overpower her fear. “I’m scared.”

“Don’t be.” Elly pressed her mouth into Becca’s soft neck and kissed her sensually, delicately sucking on her skin as her tongue drew around in tight circles. She broke her kiss gently and whispered in Becca’s ear: “I’m not going to hurt you.”

Becca let out a quiet sigh as Elly kissed her again further toward the nape of her neck. The softness of Elly’s lips and the delicate tickling of her tongue seemed to waken every nerve ending in her skin until it blazed with sensation and the rest of her neck, back and chest cried out that it was not receiving the same attention. Elly continued to move her kisses around and down Becca’s back, treating every inch of her skin with the same blend of licks, sucks and kisses all at once, so sensual that Becca could not help but roll her head back and sigh deeply with pleasure despite her fear.

Elly reached Becca’s lower ribs and began to round her side slowly, still administering the same long kisses as she went. She came to Becca’s belly and began to climb slowly up her ribs, her body twisting around Becca’s like a snake as her mouth encroached upon her pert round breasts, tilting her head so that she avoided contact with her soft flesh for as long as possible. Becca watched in combined horror and delight as her nipples began to reach forth and she felt herself trying to lean her chest into Elly’s kisses, straining at her bonds as she instinctively sought to draw Elly’s mouth up onto her breasts.

Soft moist circles slowly padded their way between Becca’s swaying orbs as Elly rose up towards her neck, ignoring her desire to be kissed on her hard nipples. Arousal grew within Becca like a smouldering fire as Elly’s kisses crossed her collarbone and travelled up her neck. Eventually they reached her cheek and then suddenly were on her lips, kissing her sensually, Elly’s dextrous tongue reaching into her mouth to tangle with her own as she gave in to lust and kissed back.

Elly pulled away as Becca began to moan gently into her mouth and smiled at her with her big green eyes. “You are so beautiful, Becca. You are so special.” She whispered, before returning to Becca’s other cheek and continuing her sensual kisses, moving slowly back down her neck towards her breasts.

A long sigh of pleasure left Becca’s mouth as Elly crossed her chest to kiss the top of her right breast, relaxing and withdrawing her lips until just the tip of her tongue was left on Becca’s soft skin. Slowly, delicately, her tongue rounded Becca’s breast, sliding underneath it across the flesh that had been screaming for attention. Becca’s sighs became whimpers as Elly’s tongue continued its circumnavigation, spiralling in slowly towards the budding peak at its summit. Elly withdrew her tongue before it reached Becca’s small red aureole, drawing a gasp of disappointment from the bonded girl’s lips.

Elly moved across to Becca’s left breast and gave it the same delightful treatment, moving her tongue around in slow delicate spirals until she reached the smooth hard peak, this time letting her tongue curl up underneath Becca’s bud to flick its tip once before she withdrew. Becca responded with a quiet whimper, her chest visibly fluttering as Elly travelled back to her right breast and began the spirals again.

Time and time again Elly moved her administrations around Becca’s breasts as her arousal grew and grew inside her; sometimes Elly gently flicked her nipples once with her tongue before switching sides, sometimes she left them alone, making Becca wait for her pleasure. Becca’s sighs became light pants and her whimpers moans as Elly continued to tease her; her wrists tugged at her overhead restraint as she struggled to push her chest into Elly’s waiting mouth.

Elly let her kisses wander down Becca’s taut belly, over her navel to the top of her trousers and Becca felt her pussy begin to tingle, anticipating Elly’s tongue on her moistening lips. For some reason the thought was not quite as wrong as she imagined it should be – her body was being aroused by Elly’s attention, and she wanted her touch, all over, anywhere, because it would feel good anywhere, but especially she wanted it on the parts of her body that were beginning to sing for her touch.

Becca felt a series of soft points on her outer thighs and realised they were Elly’s fingers. They began to trace up her skin slowly like warm little legs, walking over the smooth surface of her trousers towards the valley of her inner thighs where they converged, delicately pushing Becca’s legs apart. The fingers began to wander upwards as Elly let her kisses creep lower down Becca’s belly to the very top of her trousers. Becca felt her sex moistening with desire as Elly’s fingers reached her crotch and began to rub her outer lips playfully, although Becca’s thin trousers reduced the pleasure she received.

More whimpers left Becca’s mouth as Elly’s hungry lips moved back up her belly again towards her breasts, moving with deliberate delay. Becca’s body was on fire as Elly’s lips finally found her desperately outstretched nipple and took it into her mouth, toying with it playfully before suckling like a child on the seething bud. Elly continued to suckle her while her hands left the warmth of Becca’s legs and travelled delicately up her belly to play with her other breast, massaging and kneading and gently tweaking her nipple.

Becca’s whimpers became moans and then groans of pleasure as Elly swapped sides and suckled her other nipple while tweaking Becca’s free bud with her other hand, rubbing in the moisture her tongue had left behind. A million thoughts swam inside Becca’s head but she could not grasp a single one as Elly continued to work her magic at the tips of her sensitive mounds; she knew that somewhere inside she was still afraid of the unnatural girl who suckled upon her expertly, she was afraid that she was so far from home and in the hands of what appeared to be a vampyre. Yet the bat-winged, sabre-toothed girl in front of her had shown her nothing but friendliness, and she was so good at what she was doing. So good that Becca’s breath was becoming laboured and her moans deep and insistent; the growing embers of her arousal had begun to sprout flames, and she knew she was being walked slowly along the first few steps of the path to orgasm.

Elly’s fingers wandered slowly back down Becca’s belly to rest between her legs, delicately tracing patterns back and forth across her puffy lips hidden under their sheer cover. The light tickles drove Becca wild and she found herself rolling her hips left and right, trying to increase the pressure from Elly’s fingers and heighten her pleasure, but each time Becca thrust gently forwards Elly lifted her fingers away. Waves of hot arousal broke over Becca’s body as she tugged at her bonds, her mind lost to the pleasure that washed through it.

Time and time again Elly swapped sides, never slowing her gentle kisses or stopping them, keeping up the same pace throughout that drove Becca to quiet groans of anticipation as the fire between her legs threatened to overwhelm her. Her pussy burned for Elly’s touch and her clit throbbed between her lips like a bruised thumb, crying out for attention, and yet still Elly ignored it, concentrating instead on her ticklish lower lips that dripped moisture into her PVC trousers to become trapped against her thighs by the tight material.

Eventually, after longer than Becca felt she could fully appreciate, Elly broke contact with her tightly crinkled nipples and sat up, stretching her back slowly and smiling wryly at the bonded girl before her. Without saying a word she stood on the bed, rocking it with her motion and walked behind Becca to grip her wrists gently. She massaged them where they were tied, her touch sending bolts of joy down Becca’s arms and into her head, so skilled were her fingers.

Becca’s closed eyes were covered quickly with a blindfold and she felt herself breathe in sharply; her fear and anticipation increased exponentially as one. Her other senses became more attuned with the lack of sight and she found the intensity of the cool air blowing gently across her skin was amplified, as if it was at once warmer and colder and harder and softer. The bed rocked as Elly moved upon it; she shifted to hold Becca from behind, her whole body pressing its warmth against Becca’s, the softness of her legs against Becca’s trousers giving away her complete nudity. Elly deftly unfastened Becca’s restraints and took hold of her wrists, holding them gently but firmly as she pulled and twisted, turning Becca around and lying down quickly on the bed with the blinded girl on top of her.

Becca lay back into Elly’s warm body, relishing the feeling of skin on skin. She silently begged her hands to wander across her body but they remained locked delicately around her wrists, holding her arms open so that she was displayed to the moonlit room like an offering to the bright round globe above. Becca could feel Elly shifting underneath her as she lay still, her fingers clenching and unclenching with fear and arousal. Elly’s breasts were warm and soft on her shoulder blades as her fingers ran smoothly up and down her forearms, tickling the delicate flesh as she moved and yet holding her firmly so that she could not free her hands.

Elly’s legs rose and sank underneath Becca’s, opening them and closing them rhythmically; Becca could feel the evidence of her arousal moving against her outer lips as the skin-tight trousers rubbed across her burning sex. She tensed as she heard a rustling from the silk blanket in the corner and wondered if the wolves were waking and leaving their bed. A draft swept across her skin, but under the blindfold Becca could see nothing, only feel what her heightened senses were telling her. She jumped and whimpered suddenly when she felt a number of small warm hands touch her belly gently, tickling her as she tensed to their touch.

“Ssh, baby, it’s OK.” Becca heard Elly whisper in her ear as the hands began to slide across her skin, around her belly, down her arms, up and down her legs, over her bare feet and across her exposed neck. Fingers combed at her hair and massaged her scalp until her whole body was under the touch of hands or skin, all except her face and her breasts and her sex.

Delicate fingers found the waistband to Becca’s tight trousers and tugged them free. Despite their tight fit they slipped away as if they were oiled, sliding off of her legs as she instinctively kicked them free. Chilly air immediately swam around her legs and her moist sex and she felt herself shiver with lust and anticipation and fear, all together, blocking out the feeling of cold. Some of the hands returned their attention to her now bare legs and began to stroke them again, up and down, round and around, matching the slow rhythm of the other hands on her belly and shoulders and arms.

Cold moist fingers found Becca’s breasts and massaged their undersides slowly as her nipples began to bud again, aroused by the attention on her over-sensitive flesh. Back and forth and round and round the fingers worked, continually altering their pleasurable stroking but never reaching Becca’s nipples no matter how hard she willed them to. Lust had overpowered her fear and quashed it completely as she gave herself in to the intensity of the moment, held firmly down under a blanket of attentive hands.

Two hands grasped firmly at each of Becca’s ankles as two more massaged her feet and she realised that she would not be able to escape. Massaging fingers on her inner thighs worked slowly up towards her moist sex and touched her outer lips gently, making her gasp with excitement. The hands moved away again, back down her legs, but still her lips cried for their attention; one touch had been enough to send her arousal to new heights and she felt her sex begin to burn with the need to be pleasured.

The hands on Becca’s breasts gradually found her nipples and tweaked them delicately, again Becca gasped, whimpering quietly in disappointed arousal as they moved away. Her body burned all over with the need for pleasure and the roaming hands succeeded only in increasing her lust, which was steadily turning to torment.

Two fingers rose up Becca’s right leg slowly, tightly massaging her inner thigh as they continued to climb, onwards and upwards towards her tingling sex until they touched her outer lips and stroked them gently, rubbing her moisture into the sensitive skin. Becca felt her chest flutter as the fingers massaged her outer lips, the pulling-pushing sensation transmitted indirectly into her clit, which throbbed for attention and began to rise between her upper lips.

Inside her mind Becca begged for the gentle fingers to find her clit, but they remained on her wet lips despite her urgent moans. Round and round they moved in time with the fingers that found her nipples again, pushing her slowly up through the stages of arousal, so slowly that she could barely perceive it, although she knew it was constantly increasing, never dropping, never easing the hot sticky torment that began to slip around like grease inside her body.

Becca’s chest tightened as one finger pushed gently between her lips, opening her up to the room and massaging the puffy wet flesh beyond. Her arousal leaked messily from her throbbing pussy and ran between her buttocks as a finger pushed very slightly into her entrance and teased it with delicate movements. Little whimpers of tormented delight sprang from Becca’s lips as the finger toyed with her hole, and yet her clit still throbbed for attention, crying out loud into her mind – touch me, touch me.

Elly’s moist tongue lapped gently at Becca’s shoulder as one of the hands on her belly began to move lower, across her small patch of hair, stroking it and scratching it lightly, moving ever lower towards her throbbing bud with each circle or stroke. Becca’s clit became a blazing nub of tingling fire between two soothing hands, one between her lips, teasing her pussy and another on her mound moving ever lower, until the two hands were almost touching, and then were touching, their fingers joining to make a circle around her clit. Still it stood proud, enraged and raw and over-sensitised as the two hands massaged around it, sending Becca through levels of anticipation she had never before imagined.

Becca writhed on the bed, moaning in torment as she tried to move her hips so that her clit ran under one of the hands, yet they moved expertly with her, predicting her movements or following as they happened, never allowing Becca’s clit to receive the attention it yearned for. After more anticipation than Becca thought she could bear, the hand across her mound twisted slightly until one finger brushed across her clit, making her yelp suddenly in surprised pleasure.

As soon as contact was made it was broken and again Becca whimpered, this time in disappointment as she longed for the finger to return on her throbbing nub. Still the hands continued to tease her mound and her pussy, gradually pushing deeper inside her, two fingers slipping inside her tight hole and moving in slow circles in time with the massaging hands all across her body. The pleasure from the two fingers was intensely enjoyable at such a level of arousal but again Becca longed for more attention on her clit, jumping suddenly when two moist fingers slipped across it and began to push it around in slow circles.